[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said chingu @yamiyugi I don’t like him either. I feel that he is going to get himself in a tough situation. Living with PJ , getting close to her family just to find a way to make them lose their homes isn’t a nice thing to do. As we all can

see , he is falling for her.  Every times he see PJ with a man, he frowns like this is a bad thing. He should think real hard and wonder WHY HE THINK SO??

Once he falls for her he will be  so conflicted. Lol lol he will feel 10x worse than he already does. 

Yup and more important it will be a weakeness that the likes of EJ will use to try hurt PJ once their feelings for each other is revealed. 

So today's episode..... Let the battle begin, Cruella vs The Vixen. They'll be amicable at the start after all they have a shared goal in making SH the big boss. However Cruella is gonna start getting mightily peeved as SH starts spilling more of the tea to EJ. Also at the same time she'll see her hold on SH slipping as EJ starts wrapping him around her finger.  Should be glorious seeing them trying to out fox each other. At first I thought they'd be working hand in hand but can't see it now, EJ just like her mother can't see her being Cruella's yes girl. Instead I can see her using their weaknesses and secrets for her own benefit. I bet she'll be the one who will find Min Ho and take pleasure in ripping him away from PJ once she realises she can't have kids, you know gotta search that heir. 

For a nano second I felt pity for SH today when he was sharing his feeling and giving The Vixen the ring. He was so genuine in his love for her. Then I remember how blaise he was about mudering a man and framing his brother. He too will end up in a cell. EJ better becareful cause she'll join them in jail too, not that I'd mind.

11 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Ep44  It almost looks like a shot gun wedding.  And who's that new guy PJ is dating. Is he trying to grow a mustache and goatee or did he just not bother to shave for his date with PJ. PJ can just get any guy now with her looks. She looks really pretty.  Suk Joon looks suspicious of PJ's blind date. Somethings got to be wrong with this guy. And I think so too.

yea, pil jeong is starting to look prettier. the blind date seems actually decent but given her track record, feel like this woman is jinxed! was thinking "there has to be something wrong with this guy!" ... but maybe the writer will surprise us where pil jeong realizes she wants more out of life than just some guy... by the way, hope your granddaughter didn't walk in like last time eun joo and seok hwan were kissing. kekeke... this time, they were only hugging though. it is so funny that tae woo is the one who sees eun joo clearly for who she is -- so materialistic and not even remotely in love...

3 hours ago, tas82 said:

For a nano second I felt pity for SH today when he was sharing his feeling and giving The Vixen the ring. He was so genuine in his love for her. Then I remember how blaise he was about mudering a man and framing his brother. He too will end up in a cell. EJ better becareful cause she'll join them in jail too, not that I'd mind.

exactly, you feel a twinge bad for him but given his past behaviour, it is hard to feel sorry for him. my feel is that he gravitates towards women who are a lot like his mother -- cunning, vicious, self-centered, ambitious. so eun joo is in his eyes is really perfect because she is kind of like a junior version of his mom in some ways. they are perfect for each other. he is going to have his heart broken and humiliated once he realizes suk joon was her original target. am going to bet that he is going to cheat on her just to humiliate her and teach her a lesson by breaking his heart....

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Every times he see PJ with a man, he frowns like this is a bad thing. He should think real hard and wonder WHY HE THINK SO??

Once he falls for her he will be  so conflicted. Lol lol he will feel 10x worse than he already does. 

yea, it is kind of funny to see him frown. he is not even aware of it. this really is a nice slow burn romance!

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

exactly, you feel a twinge bad for him but given his past behaviour, it is hard to feel sorry for him. my feel is that he gravitates towards women who are a lot like his mother -- cunning, vicious, self-centered, ambitious. so eun joo is in his eyes is really perfect because she is kind of like a junior version of his mom in some ways. they are perfect for each other. he is going to have his heart broken and humiliated once he realizes suk joon was her original target. am going to bet that he is going to cheat on her just to humiliate her and teach her a lesson by breaking his heart....

Oh that's an interesting LINE of thought ... Cheating for revenge does seems like kind of petty behaviour SH would do.

ep45 raw     newlyweds back from honeymoon and into their pink bedroom.  Don't know what's wrong with PJs blind date. Is he allergic to dogs cause he had some kind of respiratory attack in the car with PJ and the kids. He's still trying to grow some facial hair. Kissing him would be like kissing a hair brush. I don't know if PJ and the blind date have already broke up. PJ and cutie pie looked pretty sad. Suk Joon is done being annoyed with PJs blind date now he's moved on to being annoyed with the doctor. Something is cooking with that one guy that has that wallet size old photo of his sister.

I must have zoned out during Secretary Henchmans "gazing at photo" scene. I was confused for a second when I saw your posts @brooksmom& @UnniSarah, because I thought he was looking at a picture of him and his mum, but then, thanks to you both, I realised it was meant to be his long lost sister. So, an older sister with a huge age gap, who happens to be the woman in the photo the Chairman has of SJ's mum. Therefore his sister is the mother of the guy he framed for murder. He set his nephew up for murder. His nephew who will end up with the wife of the guy he killed. Wow. That will be an interesting family reunion once it all comes out. 

oooh good catch @UnniSarah; I was distracted and didn't pay attention to the photo album. so it is confirmed that secretary Ha is connected to kim bok soon somehow. the question is how exactly. he looks the same age as seok joon. not exactly a huge age gap or anything. would secretary Ha be the child?

@brooksmom ~ am liking the blind date guy even though he is going to get dumped; so he said that it is not that he doesn't like dogs but he is allergic to the fur. so it looks like some respiratory issue and not a dislike of dogs per se. the bigger problem is that he is not interested in a working woman. I know that some might take offense at that but I like that he is being upfront about his wishes. better than some who sneak that in later and then everyone is unhappy. this way, both parties get a chance to evaluate and if not to their liking, can walk without getting their hopes and dreams broken because it is so early in the game. there are many women who are not interested in working and would rather be a home maker. so he would be a good match for someone like that.

liked that soon jeong has a clear head when it comes to business -- she is right that sometimes running a business with a friend can be tricky. plus, there is the issue of trust and how to divide up profits. so it is good that she is seeing this as a joint investment where he also has to pull his weight.

had to laugh at seok joon's question "why do I care?" yea, why do you care and grumpy so much that she is dating and is happy? :lol:

@UnniSarah I also saw today´s episode and your right.  what caught my eye was boksoon son picture.  the son looks little like to boy that is in secretary Ha photo. but babies loooks almost the same to me when they are young in photos so I could be totally wrong.

Random points from me. 

1,  OPJ has really nice clothes, casual or smart ones, or even her sweats.

2, those track kids never change their bodies, no matter how much they exercise.

3, EJ has that funny villain music, but why does it linger when when SK is talking his filial son nonsense to SJ? It’s just nonsense, and goofball music would make more sense.
4. Why does the OPJ family think that they will never have to compromise?

did anyone catch the gasp and eye roll from the housekeeper -- she couldn't believe that eun joo would put on an apron and pretend she cooked. chairman hilariously finds it amazing that eun joo's dishes taste the same as his housekeeper. :lol: bwaahahah... the man must have never cooked at all. am waiting to see when housekeeper chews the brains out of eun joo!

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

did anyone catch the gasp and eye roll from the housekeeper -- she couldn't believe that eun joo would put on an apron and pretend she cooked. chairman hilariously finds it amazing that eun joo's dishes taste the same as his housekeeper. :lol: bwaahahah... the man must have never cooked at all. am waiting to see when housekeeper chews the brains out of eun joo!

But she's actually only the waitress. (No offense who hard working waiters and waitresses)

11 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

But she's actually only the waitress. (No offense who hard working waiters and waitresses)

kekek.. can see her making some comment when no one is around and eun joo will be like "what!" ^_^

@UnniSarah Good detective work chingu :thumbsup:

What we know at the moment Chairman did not know BokSoon lives in that house. But SJ was born there. SJ was not given up for adoption immediately after birth. The boy in the album looked around 1 year plus. So did the Chairman meet BokSun after she gave birth to SJ? No one from her hometown knew about SJ. I think secretary Ha also knows nothing about his noona's son. 

@tulip06 SH has villain music as well as EJ becoz his words sounded sincere but in reality he wants to destroy SJ. EJ and SH both have black hearts. 

@yamiyugiVixen totally aware what she was doing with that remark regarding Chairman popularity with ladies. Its a payback to Cruella for her arrogance when they first met. These 2 women are in competition with each other who will get the upper hand. Loves to see SH and EJ go crazy over this issue. 

This statement...

Chairman to SJ : Your mom sounded jealous , so your brother must be okay. :joy:

All these people have the same photo of Ae SIMs. Did she just take one photo of herself and pass it around to different people. I guess for the dramas' plot, they all have to match so that we the viewers catch on.

Archived