[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

9 minutes ago, blademan said:

GOSH why his face like that?!!

and leave her alone man!

:rage::rage:

Is he terrified?   I always wonder how did he get to know her.  From MY's mother's publisher? Did he really know 100 % of her background?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Is he terrified?   I always wonder how did he get to know her.  From MY's mother's publisher? Did he really know 100 % of her background?

Yeah they haven’t actually told us about how he got entangled with her LOL but I think this one time he’s actually really done with her antics and is basically forcing her to go back to Seoul with him. 

but we know KT comes in then :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, midflight said:

Yes! That is true. If I remember correctly the price range is from 1000$-1500$? For A-list actors, it might not be much, but same could not be said for those who are just starting out.

i used to wonder why I haven’t seen Seo Yeaji give or receive this, despite the good chemistry she has with her co-stars. When I saw the price, I understood why.

a bit off topic, but I’ve been so curious. Does Seo Yeji have a close friend in the industry? Or is she one of those who prefers to keep her friendships off the spotlight? Sometimes I just get sad when I see her costsrs receiving foodtrucks but I dont see her receiving :( (or did she?)

She got one from Lee joon gi right?

I think her other partner in her previous drama is still young or not that big a+ actor. Most notably taecyeon and then the moorim school guy.

Well now she got the recognition she deserve i guess we will see more of her soon! 

@superbigcat thanks for the spotify link.

Now i know why i couldnt find any of Its okay OST. 

Its not available in my country i guess.i tried to play it and it not available. 

Sad that i need to use youtube to play the ost 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

@superbigcat thanks for the spotify link.

Now i know why i couldnt find any of Its okay OST. 

Its not available in my country i guess.i tried to play it and it not available. 

Sad that i need to use youtube to play the ost 

I wonder why.... we can see the songs but we can't play them on Spotify yet.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I wonder why.... we can see the songs but we can't play them on Spotify yet.

I guess it is the problem with the license?

The ost for Backstreet rookie is also not avaliable in my country but the new release song like blackpink or sunmi song is there. 

Hopefully it fix soon because would be bad if it is not available just in my country

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

I guess it is the problem with the license?

The ost for Backstreet rookie is also not avaliable in my country but the new release song like blackpink or sunmi song is there. 

Hopefully it fix soon because would be bad if it is not available just in my country

I think so.  It must be related to the technical part since  the link is already there.  

• Like 2

I wonder why tVN and the production team have limited their Youtube video/ spotify to some countries randomly. I was able to open a tVN video and then the next day boom, it's not available to your country :sad1:

Luckily they leave spotify for my country, it worths every second and the OST is masterpiece also, remind me vividly of the attached scenes. Hope you guys can soon listen too :evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Lee Joon-gi is the one in Flower of Evil and her partner on Lawless Lawyer? I love their tandem! :) thank you for answering my question. I am happy that the cast members are well-loved.

Considering the calmness and happy moments of the BTS, I’m really worried that something huge or bad is going to happen soon. Unlike in other dramas where conflict between the main couple usually come in the form of other lovelines or second leads, the conflict in this case is familial and really personal. In a way, it is scarier to deal with because the overarching plot which involves the death (s) of a (their) mother(s) is already being portrayed as something that can easily wreck whatever they have.

Moon-young is slowly showing her vulnerable side to Kang-tae, but that doesn’t mean her actions which is influenced by her personality disorder will “go away”. She won’t heal from it, so how Kang-tae will deal with her while caring for Sang-tae is something I really look forward to. Kang-tae is not a saint, he is also human and he makes mistakes. But in this current set-up, I am really scared that he might get burned out. I hope that as the show progresses, we see him breaking free from the childhood-imposed responsibilities and guilt. And then that’s when he chooses to stick with both MY and ST. :))

• Like 9

Looking forward to the latest episode ! They put so much thought in care in everything down to the visual styling/clothing m/colors to represent the characters. 

MY has an amazing closet but looking forward to her swanky casual looks, as pointed out her night gown was a designer. Or how those with autism prefer stripes, warm colors for JR and comfy and calling attention to oneself for KT.

i want to see CEO in crush mode over JR as we saw in the JS pizza shop. Lol. JS dear you have competition but she doesn’t want to you but she only has eyes for KT.

KT stepping up to the CEO not backing down to leave MY. Yes!! Then later soothing MY after her nightmare and holding her tight. But her words say run and go! Her heart wrenching sobs of pain and desperately clutching his shirt, he knew what to do.

Looking forward to the OTP bbq outing & KT def agree not as stiff as before. I cannot wait for the episode!! 

• Like 7

Just to rewatched episode 6  before  the latest episode and I was so moved by the scene where KT reads the contract and sees the clause ST put in for the camper van.  KSH's acting in that scene was incredible! :tears:  ST really loves his brother in his own way and wants to be able to help and support him too. The new dynamic in their relationship thanks to the interference of MY will be important for KT to understand that his brother also needs some independence and autonomy and KT can also live a little for himself.   Also have to praise the child actors who were phenomenal in the flashback scenes.  Loved the flashback scenes too and seeing the duality in the brother's relationship when they were children.

On 7/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, demarchelier said:

Thanks for posting the link but I'm concerned about what the costume director,  Jo Sang Gyeong, said about the outfits for our main leads in upcoming episodes:

"Moon Gang Tae will start to wear more colors, while Ko Mun Yeong will start to wear more casual and comfortable outfits. The changes in their looks will come as they start to grow closer."

Noooooooo, I love Moon-young's fancy outfits in the drama! She's like my fashion spirit animal! :tears:

:lol:Haha!  My reaction too.  I think I'm afraid because so many dramas have the habit of beginning with strong female characters but in the second half they tend to get sidelined, neutered, turned indo damsels in distress so I hope the drama can maintain MY's strong personality and phenomenal wardrobe at the same time as her character evolves for the better.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:20 AM, libra22 said:

Nice gifs from dc.

Actually I get distracted by her white nail polish. Hopefully she will change the nail colour when she gets closer to KT.

Agreed.  I actually thought white nail polish seemed like a strange choice for her character.  I would have expected more either more natural pinks/corals OR a very bold colour.  

20 hours ago, libra22 said:

Now we have a good look of all the wives of Bluebeard and their names, except Joo ri. Why TVN forget to post Joo ri's photo?

BTW, ST really look so different with this clothing and makeup that I didn't recognise him at first glance.

I've asked this already but nobody answered: does anyone know who the second head from the left "Allie" is?  I can't figure it out.  is it the other nurse who works with Joo Ri? 

I didn't recognise ST at first either.  Oh Jung Se looked good as Bluebeard. He is seriously a chameleon seeing him as ST, Bluebeard and in his other dramas.  The way he adapts everything from the way he talks to the way he walks and stands for each character is impressive.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, blademan said:

He stepped up :D

AHHH I can't wait to see this scene - his expression towards her seems softer now.

Oh yeah she look more softer & happy, he finally spend money on her & bought Korean meat :joy:

15944537451594453738.gif

ezgif-5-eef8d26567e1.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Khaffie said:

She received one from lee joon gi

??? not sure relevance of the comment to the point though

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ko Moon Young didn’t  have let go in her dictionary  :joy:
** she can do everything to stay next to him :phew:

5f08c11c0885e390386673.gif?download

15943980441594398024.gif

ha ha..ok retrospectively..he knows she is the girl who is her first love in this scene right..

he does still like her.. was he hurrying because..you know .. :P "hard and soft"

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, vajandi said:

Official OST

And this??  (very similar)

The 2nd song is definitely ost?

The second song was part of the teasers,  I remember the words  "fairy tale"

• Like 4
  • Love 1