[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

7 hours ago, princess luxis said:

Hello everyone. How do I know the title of episode seven ? because I thought from episode 6 epilogue that episode seven will be about the Hunchback of Notre Dam and Esmeralda. But while I was searching I found on Wikipedia that episode seven is titled (Spring Dog) what do you think?

You can go to its site in Korean where they give the text preview: HERE   (Spring as one of the four seasons) :glasses:

• Like 6

Foreign fans' guide to sign up for DAUM cafe ID and CD demand survey submission.
Please refer to this page

https://m.cafe.daum.net/tvnpsychodvd/AcKM/2?svc=cafeapp

It's okay to not be okay -  blu-ray demand survey is on-going!
This survey is just for the fictitious demand and do not incur any expenses. Please participate in the event. A lot of interest is needed for progress of blu-ray production. Thank you.

http://cafe.daum.net/tvnpsychodvd

59e054fbgy1gglirx9y9nj20sg0g0q4t.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Today, KSHBar & KSH1stCN & JustKimSooHyun jointly support the food truck and coffee cart to give Soo Hyun and the crew of IOTNBO

Photo of the food and coffee car

cr.avectoi_party_house

More pics

Reveal hidden contents

007P422Qgy1ggm6fw4aalj3140140wij.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6ffv07kj30ea0eaq4h.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6fkuatbj30u00u00v2.jpg

007P422Qgy1ggm6ghn1uaj3140141mzg.jpg

This is such a suffocating tradition..

the kind of pressure it must put on new actors or people with less/no money

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

This is such a suffocating tradition..

the kind of pressure it must put on new actors or people with less/no money

Yes! That is true. If I remember correctly the price range is from 1000$-1500$? For A-list actors, it might not be much, but same could not be said for those who are just starting out.

i used to wonder why I haven’t seen Seo Yeaji give or receive this, despite the good chemistry she has with her co-stars. When I saw the price, I understood why.

a bit off topic, but I’ve been so curious. Does Seo Yeji have a close friend in the industry? Or is she one of those who prefers to keep her friendships off the spotlight? Sometimes I just get sad when I see her costsrs receiving foodtrucks but I dont see her receiving :( (or did she?)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, midflight said:

i used to wonder why I haven’t seen Seo Yeaji give or receive this, despite the good chemistry she has with her co-stars. When I saw the price, I understood why.

a bit off topic, but I’ve been so curious. Does Seo Yeji have a close friend in the industry? Or is she one of those who prefers to keep her friendships off the spotlight? Sometimes I just get sad when I see her costsrs receiving foodtrucks but I dont see her receiving :( (or did she?)

Actually Seo Ye Ji also received food truck from fans, even she take picture too. I remember Lee Jung Ki also sent coffee cart to her. On her birthday, she got birthday party too, but don't remember from crew or fans. 

Oh Jung Se and Park Gyu Young also got their food truck from their fans 

Kim Soo Hyun gives autograph to overseas fan club [ KSHBar & KSH1stCN & JustKimSooHyun ]

IMG_7305.JPG?type=w800

Oh Jung Se and his food truck ftom fans

Gambar mungkin berisi: 2 orang, orang berdiri dan luar ruangan

101400770_1292585607740152_5433633473438

• Like 7
  • Love 5

I think these food trucks are nice gestures by friends and fans to their celebs and crew. I never thought of it as a bad thing and it isn’t a competition. Thx for sharing re YSJ and OJS’s photos too. Now I want soft serve ice cream....

• Like 7
  • Love 2