[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

I forgot to mention that Do Hee asked Hae Kyung if she should quit the show. He told her he doesn’t want her to give up anything for him. She says he’s cool for saying that. Later, he regrets acting cool after thinking about the current situation. :sweatingbullets: 

AH announces that Do Hee’s show will continue. They got product placement and they’re going to post an apology and they have new ideas to continue with the work. 

Keanu comes all dressed up and looking pretty handsome to ask AH for dinner. The couple is looking very elegant. At dinner AH asks Keanu again to live with her. Keanu said he will after he’s concluded his business as he has a resentful heart against someone that he needs to settle. AH told that she’ll wait for him to come to her empty handed. She kisses him. :wub: She had also asked what he did for a living and he said he listens to other people’s stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

There’s a long scene of paintball combat outing. Jae Hyuk was going to shoot Do Hee but Hae Kyung shoots him instead even though both guys are on the same team. Do Hee mischievously turns around and shoot Hae Kyung since she wants their team to win. lol Noeul shoots Do Hee several times and tells her she’s determined to win. And AH shoots Noeul.

Makeup artist and Jae Hyuk talks outside. He tells Jae Hyuk if he’s really not going back home. Jae Hyuk says his dad told him to but I guess he didn’t make up his mind. The cousin asks about Do Hee and JH claims he’s trying to get over her.

Later one of Do Hee’s coworkers, the guy with BO, brings the medical kit to HK and tells him Noeul is injured. It seems kind of like a setup. He goes to her only to find out it’s not true. Then she starts beating the dead horse about if he loved her. He finally admitted for the umpteenth time that he did and he was very hurt over the breakup but now he’s recovered. He tells her she will be fine too. She starts to cry and lean on his shoulder. Do Hee sees this. Both her and Hae Kyung’s look at each other across the lawn and the Do Hee leaves Hae Kyung’s to comfort Noeul.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

She starts to cry and lean on his shoulder. Do Hee sees this. Both her and Hae Kyung’s look at each other across the lawn and the Do Hee leaves Hae Kyung’s to comfort Noeul.

Seriously both DH and HK are just to kind people. Can not wait for everyone knowing they are dating. Serves NH and JH for thinking they have anything to hold onto. :D 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

HK leaves the paintball site where it seems that the others will spend the night. Do Hee and her friend see HK and his assistant off. On their way back inside, JH invites DH to talk. He thanks her for saving his life. DH is cold to him and said basically it’s what she needed to do and she apologized for not catching the mistake with the strawberry cake because he could have died. He says she’s exaggerating. He takes off his jacket and drapes it over her shoulders saying it’s cold. She promptly took it off and  tried to gave it back to him and ended up resting it on a bench and left.

Later they’re playing drinking games and HK texts DH to not drink. She lies and says she’s not but notices that HK could predict what she’s doing. She realizes he must be outside. She leaves and JH wants to follow her but thankfully AH pulls him back. 

HK came back to confess his love to DH. He also said he gets upset thinking that she’s there with JH. He confesses and explains stuff and they kiss. :wub: He then told her she lied about drinking. lol I guess he tastes it on her lips. She said she drank because she was sad he wasn’t there. Then they kiss again for a long time. Afterwards they make plans to watch movies at his house the next evening. 

Next day Keanu confronts JH. He runs like a bat out of hell. According to a flashback, it’s implied that JH did something terrible to Keanu. In the present JH runs in front of a car and gets hit and that’s how Keanu is able to finally catch him. He told JH they need to talk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

@celebrianna you Angel I am at work per usual so thanks for your awesome updates!!!

omg YES a kiss and a REAL one?! My pervy mind now wants more but I will take this for now!!! :hwaiting: Yes YESh we are happy right? @cantbreathe @huckleberrymoonriver @ednamode101

:biubiu:

Loving AY and Keanu are deepening their relationship! A kiss and he promises to be with her after resolving his grudge. :ok:

Disliking the exes antics to HK and DH! Glad they got over the crisis! Awesome HK told DH to not hold another guy’s hand! YES! I love it! ( Doesn’t help it’s the manipulative ex).:ilike:

The staff looking all as a cool team during the MT is cute! 

These recap posts are life! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@celebrianna you Angel I am at work per usual so thanks for your awesome updates!!!

omg YES a kiss and a REAL one?! My pervy mind now wants more but I will take this for now!!! :hwaiting: Yes YESh we are happy right? @cantbreathe @huckleberrymoonriver @ednamode101

:biubiu:

Loving AY and Keanu are deepening their relationship! A kiss and he promises to be with her after resolving his grudge. :ok:

The staff looking all as a cool team during the MT is cute! 

These recap posts are life! :gangnamstyle:

@Nodame VERY happy! That kiss was so sweet and pure. I loved seeing the 2NBox staff together I think they need more scenes. And as is the theme each week on this forum: eff the exes!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

JH and Keanu talk in a cafe. Keanu told him he spent many years resenting him and he often wondered how he would feel again seeing him. Keanu says that now he realizes he wasted his life resenting him and he wants to put an end to this matter so that he can move on with his life. He tells JH to go on tv and admit his past article on him was false. JH said he cannot do that. Apparently he wrote the false article to get respect from his parents. 

Keanu blows up. He said that the article turned him into a murderer who killed his patients for pennies. It ruined his life. His family had to go abroad to live because they lived with the stigma of being a murderer’s family. He said he has nothing to lose now. He told JH this is his last chance to be forgiven and that he will wait for him to do what is right otherwise he will take matters into his own hands, so to speak. He leaves JH at the cafe. JH there selfishly shedding tears for himself saying that he’s also having a hard time.

Later while HK works and DH is in another room watching classical movies from a projector, JH is home thinking about his encounter with Keanu. He looks at DH’s picture on his wall of potential crimes and then the scene switches to DH who is falling asleep on HK’s couch. He tries to kiss her but fails. lol She said it’s time to go home just when someone dressed in a green trench coat, combat boots, and hat like Keanu’s break into her apartment and starts searching it and smashing cups and so on. Basically making a mess of the place. The person finds her diary and tears out a page of her drawing of herself and HK when they had a date.

HK drops off DH but as usual not right in front of her door. DH enters her apt to see it wrecked. Instead of running back outside, she freezes and kind of begin to look around. HK calls her and she must have told him and he turns the car around to return. The episode ends with DH seeing the combat boots by the curtained window. The person is still in the apartment.

I don’t know why they are making a mystery of the person. Do they want us to think it’s Keanu? The person knew DH’s passcode without a failed attempt. The person tore the little drawing of the couple in her diary. It seems to be JH to me even though he tried to dress like Keanu. Who else would wreck her place too?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

@huckleberrymoonriver Omg I have already watched the Kiss BTS a few times already. Fanning my heart, YESSSSSSSH. HEHEHHEEEE SJH and SSH are too cute! :heart1:

Ok YES not a peck on the lips, we got some action and movement.  It is still sweet enough for the story but satisfy me right now (well based on BTS right now). LOL. There were other dramas too the BTS of the kiss was HOTTER than what was shown on the small screen (ahem Suspicious Partner).

@celebrianna OMG our poor DH! YIKES really what an ending? Def more JH than Keanu, he has no reason to tear the page with date drawing.

OMG about Keanu, so we were right about JH writing an article that harmed Keanu (but dude lying to get recognition from parents but RUINING a person's life, career, marriage for your selfish goals). Wow DEF JH is delu delu we knew already. NO wonder Keanu said he is dangerous. Glad he wants to move on but also glad he told him his intentions, JH really you think crying and not coming clean is a good thing?! Despicable.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Nodame, the scary thing about JH is that he doesn’t seem delusional to anyone who is acquainted with him except maybe HK. When he was crying in the cafe one would think that he’s having a hard time not knowing he brought all this on himself. He almost cost DH her show. He ruined Keanu’s life. He should be having a hard time living with himself if he has a conscience.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

JH and Keanu talk in a cafe. Keanu told him he spent many years resenting him and he often wondered how he would feel again seeing him. Keanu says that now he realizes he wasted his life resenting him and he wants to put an end to this matter so that he can move on with his life. He tells JH to go on tv and admit his past article on him was false. JH said he cannot do that. Apparently he wrote the false article to get respect from his parents. 

I remember there was a scene where after Keunu asked them to talk, it transferred to HK's office, HK and DH were watching Audrey movies, DH was watching very passionately, HK felt abandoned, so he asked her that she liked the movie likes him more, she replies yes, he pretends to be sad and she turns to appease him (They're really cute and HK pamper her).  However, now I review the raw version, it doesn't have that scene 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

@celebrianna Good point. Yes, DH was not believing JH was any danger to her after HK warning.

Glad that HK got Keanu's warning ---both being doctors. But also that was more real his danger to DH when he came to threaten HK to stay away from DH (his veiled message to him by talking about DH and saying he KNOWS her best). She LOVES him.  The fact HK said she is not an object and she can make her own decisions. JH is so delu delu refuting HK.

Yeah the incident he WANTs to get injured seem like a hero to DH to get crumbs of her attention, staking himself outside her house, and this strawberry incident ---YUP selfish, no conscience and no consideration to others.

Just all about HIM -his needs, wants and what about the other person?

Good point to outsiders he can seem sympathetic not knowing what we know from Keanu and HK.  Plus his home with the board and pics of stalking DH. Creepy.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1