[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

P.S. I think, someone in the crew is Hugh Grant big fan 

In my thoughts, SJH herself knew about "Notting Hill" just by looking at a couple during her "Follow Me 8" days as an MC.. So I guess she contributed to this choice of songs.. Kkkkk ^^

Speaking of sexy themed film (I am ashamed to share this of SJH) but her non-celebrity circle of friends used to tease her when they climed the mountain and she had to catch her breath.. Hahahaha XD When I saw this hidden desires of DH, I imagined how she catch her breath especially during the camping scene with shadows of HK and DH inside the tent.. :joy:

Starting from 1:30 and everyone in the studio were silent and awkward.. 

• Like 6

@airgelaal wow I loved Nottingham Hill and Bridget Jones. Plus a big part was Hugh Grant too! Hearing those songs in this drama reminded me of the films. You are amazing telling us the songs/titles and where it was played etc. props .:Megathanks:So awesome!

@nyzah13 I never saw SJH as an MC and it was cute to see her real self here. So cute!

Thanks for filling the void as we wait for next week’s episode too.

Spoiler

He is an IU fan and so am I. 

Here he is on two music award shows 

cute clip showing SSH loving IU sing he would work out to & respond to the lyrics during a TV show 

The clip where above interview from JTBC no English sub

He mentions being on OST and lip syncing lol then admits he is obsessed with one song when he works out to it. IU’s song Friday.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-song-seung-heon-iu-coffee-truck-self-proclaimed-iu-fanclub-president/

I have liked SSH since I first watched Autumn in my Heart in year 2000. I like that KDrama and it showcases his fine acting. But it was only now in Dinner Mate that I paid attention to how he seem to have gotten gorgeous than before even if he's already 43! And it is only now that I know that he is great in comedy too and his portrayal of KHK is perfect. 

I can't wait for these scenes! I'm so happy!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@huckleberrymoonriver cool! Wow respect! I watched Autumn in my Heart in 2002. I have been a fan ever since. :doggie:

But yes this role is sooo good and he has his manly charms! Loving him in this role! 

Thanks to him and Song Yejin in Summer Scent. I had to visit Boseong. I did thanks to that drama.

Spoiler

Star date 2015 with SSH :heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Not sure if the last photos that they are both wearing green has already been shown in past episodes. I can't remember seeing them wear it. 

I think the visual of DH there is from when she first approached JH. Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong though. 

I’m so excited about next week’s episodes! Why is it only Saturday??!!! 

• Like 2

@huckleberrymoonriver @cantbreathe SSH is gorgeous. I agree I recall too SJH in earlier episode wearing green unless my bad memory is wrong.

Thanks always for the goodies. So my sexy night expectation is ended due to a tired DH. Why am I not surprised? :crybaby:But the melting look of adoration from HK to DH in the stills released for the upcoming  ‘home date’ hubba hubba. :happy:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Not sure if the last photos that they are both wearing green has already been shown in past episodes. I can't remember seeing them wear it. 

Yes, @cantbreathe is right, for DH it is that scene only where she asked JH for a lunch. For KHK, it is the scene where he is putting DH's caricature.

It's really hard, waiting for Monday. This time even my weekend is so damn free:cries3:Why Monday is not coming yet??

• Like 4

@huckleberrymoonriver @Wook's Fan is right. The photos of them in green are from episode 10. That was WDH in JJH's memories, when she first approached him and asked him to have lunch with her. The one of KHK was when he was reading after he brought her home and he received a photo of her doodle. :)

SSH and SJH are both gorgeous people, aren't they? :wub:

• Like 7

EbX-pcjWoAEsDgR?format=jpg&name=small

Found this BTS photo. Are they on some outdoor shooting schedule?? Where is KHK? I think JH would be planning to do something dangerous here, made the circumstances that KHK couldn't join them..

But our shrink he reach in time and save hos lady love....:hypehype:

What your take guys??

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nodame said:

So my sexy night expectation is ended due to a tired DH

Double :crybaby:

I’m expecting a kiss at least though. These are the kiss episodes, right???!!! PLEASE!!! Kiss!!

:cutekitty:

@wook’s fan 

That BTS photo is beautiful. I love The way they dress AY and DH. 

:wub:

Edited by cantbreathe
  • Like 2

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Share A Romantic Date At Home On “Dinner Mate”

Jun 27, 2020
by S. Cho
72593e17447444a0957fc5f14168c251.jpeg?s=

Love is finally in the air for Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye on “Dinner Mate”!

On the upcoming broadcast of MBC’s “Dinner Mate,” Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye’s characters Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee will truly kick off their romance.

Spoiler

In the latest episode of the drama, Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee officially confirmed their feelings for one another after both having been afraid of love. Amidst the chaos of their workplace, the two chose to keep their relationship a secret, often sharing warm glances at one another throughout the day.

In new photos from the upcoming episode, the two characters finally get away from the eyes of everyone else and enjoy a peaceful evening at home. Both look much more comfortable being alone together, and the warmth in their eyes conveys their romantic admiration for one another.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1409576wpp/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-share-a-romantic-date-at-home-on-dinner-mate

• Like 4

@rochellekv12 Def stand in line with us wanting a KISS on the lips! :smirk: Right @cantbreathe @ednamode101 @huckleberrymoonriver ?! 

@akhenaten Already done?! Omg sad. I know we are heading towards the finish line I am not ready. :cries3:

@larus Thanks for the article. I hope we get a kiss at least!

Not expecting sexy time but Please a lip lock kiss! Two gorgeous people snacking their gorgeous lips we WANT! OH me wants to see! I:piggydance:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Share A Romantic Date At Home On “Dinner Mate”

I guess, DH came in dress. As far as I remember, she was in red dress, when she decided to seduce KHK and in their imagination scenes. 

• Like 3

Agree 100% with everyone that these two gorgeous people had better have a kiss. And not just one kiss at the end, but a couple of kisses from the next episode till the last one. And not this slip-trip-fell-on-your-lip type of liplocks, with their lips tightly closed.  A proper one.  Hae-kyung and Do-hee are adults, after all. I don't know if you guys saw the Kim Raw Won - Park Shin Hye drama "Doctors" a few years ago. They had really good kisses there and the network even released the BTS. And to think this was Park Shin Hye, a very wholesome former child actress who's reputed to have some of the worst onscreen kisses until that drama came.

Think about it. SJH had a kiss or two with Kim Hyung Jun in CLOY and the fans' hearts already fluttered like mad. And they were very tame kisses too.  I would say that comparing her chemistry with KHJ to that with SSH here, it's on a whole different level. I can only imagine how heart-fluttering their kisses in "Dinner Mate" would be. :heart2beat:

• Like 6