[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

6 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I just saw a pic in IG, HK attempting to kiss DH!!

the one who posted it is "songseungheonturkeypage" better check it out guys.. My heart skipped a beat seeing it!!

OMO!! I know there will be pictures of it in twitter but I someone can find it.. :wub:

Here you go~ :)

zLLhzzA.jpg

source

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

https://twitter.com/biasmultifandom/status/1277407909509398531?s=19

OMG. Are you guys ready for this???? I think I'll be dropping dead later. :heart2beat:

This had better be a good one because these two have made us wait for sooooo loooonnngggg...:crazymad:

But why do I get the feeling that the episode will end on that last shot of their lips almost touching?  Yeeesssshhhh. I really hope not. :crazy:

• Like 6

Thank you very much @Ayame!!

I edited my earlier post because I tried to post the picture on twitter.. But seems like you're faster.. Kudos!! :rolleyes:

The writer of the article just called them "HaeHae Couple" I guess he/she meant "HaeHui Couple"..

I tried to translate the article into English, though i know how to read the Hangeul, I can't still understand some of the vocabs so.. Hahaha XD Translator always saved the day..

• Like 4

Omg this is epic!!! Thanks @nyzah13 @Ayame @akhenaten So even though no sexy time we FINALLY get the much anticipated lip lock.

:Cornykiss: Please why I fear this cute emoticon is going to be more action than we will get to see? Pains me to say , no deep kisses I feel (but gosh at least spare me the lip touch and 360 degree camera spin no longer used in dramas). 

Not looking forward to a fearful DH with the frying pan! 

Hope that the ramen date between AY and Keanu is successful! :eats2:

Ooooh I cannot wait to find out !

• Like 3

@Nodame I'm afraid (though I hope I'm wrong) that PD-nim might do what he did with the imaginary kiss scene of Do-hee and the imaginary dance scene of Hae-kyung. In the first one, the camera took a shot of her back and panned out to a blurry angle. In the second one, the scene stopped and was cut at the exact moment right before their lips touched.  

I seem to have read somewhere that SJH's drama kisses are often not shown, although in CLOY, we saw her kiss Gu Seung Jun but still at an angle and still with closed lips.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I seem to have read somewhere that SJH's drama kisses are often not shown, although in CLOY, we saw her kiss Gu Seung Jun but still at an angle and still with closed lips.

I have observed that as well except in CLOY, but yes still has an angle.. Actually sh revealed this in Follow Me 8 days, she was asked by After School Lee Joo Yeon  her co-MC if she had experienced or filmed a kiss scene (I think she meant the lip lock thing), sadly SJH answered "No"..

Here's the yt video of the MC talking about kiss scenes and SJH was asked at around 1:50.. Seemed like SJH looks kinda shy and regretful of this.. HAHAH XD

However, she eventually expalined that she wants real acting.. Maybe that's why during CLOY she was able to do kiss scene KJH.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cFf_YPUSY

Hopefully, SJH feels comfortable with SSH and allow him to do the thing (delulu mind activated- AGAIN).. HAHAHA XD
I hate to expect too much but my mind can't control thinking of what kind os skinship will be aired tonight.. (fingers crossed)

• Like 6

Yaah, seems like today's episode is gonna be on flames. .:hotinhere2:Finally the wait is over:hooray:

One thing to notice, KHK isn't in his usual attire, but in dark colored full sleeves shirt, belt n all.

DH seen in her in her usuals. Night scene, probably near DH's house.

What will be the context of him coming? Dropping her off? Coming and meeting, because he missed her like crazy? JH came in a created some tense atmosphere, following that lead to a sensual kiss?

Seriously unable to wait...:piggydance:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dinnermate/news/index.html?idx=286745

The article is not in English so I used a translator. Below is the translation:

Two shots were released to make Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye's hearts stop.

ㅡ

In the MBC'Will you like to have dinner' broadcast on today (29th), the romances of Kim Hae-kyung (Song Seung-heon) and Udo-hee (Seo Ji-hye) starting to burn as the distance gradually approaches will be unfolded.

In the last broadcast, Kim Hae-kyung told Woo Do-hee, who is hesitant about dating because of repeated love scars.  Just think of me.”  Eventually, Woo Do-hee embraced her heartfelt sincerity, and the two who became lover evoked a hot response by inducing a heart-thump in the form of'straight and unisex' expressing affection without hiding.

The love story of two men and women who have just begun to love the color of the main theater in pink color, Kim Hae-kyung and Doo-hee Kim, who cannot keep their eyes off each other, were revealed.  The romantic atmosphere of a summer night with a lot of love and a soft light makes it tickle even the hearts of the viewers.

In particular, the moment when Kim Hae-kyung and Do-hee Woo approached each other and kissed each other, expecting a deeper romance.  Expectations for the main broadcast are getting higher as to how the romance of'Haehae Couple' will develop.

Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye's'adult' romance going straight ahead can be seen in MBC's Wolhwa mini-series'Would you like to have dinner' broadcast today (29th) at 9:30?

iMBC Cha Hye-mi |  Photo provided by Victory Content

※ This content is protected by copyright law, and unauthorized reproduction, distribution, etc. are prohibited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s so annoying the way Do Hee’s mother is interfering in her love life. She invited the obsessed ex to eat dinner to encourage him to continue to pursue Do Hee. I guess he’s enlisting her to his side. 

I can see that despite Hae Kyung’s warning to Noeul not to use Do Hee’s past relationship to make him jealous, he is still a little bothered. Thankfully he was up front with Do Hee and told her not to hold another guy’s hand in front of him. Cute. Noeul at least thinks that the obsessed ex scored a win for eating that strawberry and getting Do Hee to sympathize with him.

Jae Hyuk is extremely selfish. He knew that eating that strawberry would make him deathly ill but he still went ahead and did it and now Do Hee’s show is in hot water. She has to apologize to the audience and Noona was upset with her for not taking the precaution to prevent obsessed ex from almost dying on their show.

Oh, Jae Hyuk had a photo of him and Do Hee that Noeul discovered while the commotion to help him was ongoing. She willfully gave it back to Jae Hyuk in front of our couple, Noona and Do Hee’s coworkers, so now everybody feels that his relationship with Do Hee isn’t over yet. This seems to be bothering Hae Kyung as well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Jae Hyuk is in Do Hee’s neighborhood in the morning. He sees her and is about to call out to her but then Do Hee, who didn’t see him, calls out to someone else instead. Yes! It’s Keanu and Jae Hyuk sees him and recognizes it’s his former doctor. Do Hee is all friendly with Keanu even asking him to drink beer later. The background music seem to suggest an unsettling scene so I guess it’s Jae Hyuk realizing that Do Hee is acquainted with him former doctor and this can mean trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

CAUTION - It is my imagination for future.

I think he will try to harm Keanu, to keep his mental state hidden from DH and if at all it gets revealed to DH in the process I have a feeling that he will abducted her (totally acting like a psycho):scream::weary:

Stay strong:hwaiting2:

• Like 4