[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

4 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I actually love the Tae Jin Ah song because it reminds me of her dancing with the penguin, haha.

Oh, I like it too. This son became my guilty pleasure :lol:

I think, DH and HK must invite him to sing at their wedding :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

https://youtu.be/M2Z96iXtADU

hello! Not sure if this has been shared here before but I think this BTS also gives us a pretty good idea where all that chemistry and genuine warmth between Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee comes from. :wub:

Btw, after several times of viewing episodes 6 to 8, I just realized that Jung Jae-hyuk actually said Woo Do-hee's name in front of Kim Hae-kyung. It was in episode 7 when Do-hee said Hae-kyung was her boyfriend and Jae-hyuk said somethint like "Do-hee, do you really have a boyfriend?" I wonder how that slipped past Hae-kyung. :huh:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

I wonder how that slipped past Hae-kyung. 

i'm thinking that it doesn't strike an instant correlation to HK of the name "Do Hee" that JH mentioned to the 2N Box producer "Woo Do Hee" until JH intentionally reminded him at the clinic :rolleyes:

• Like 5

@cantbreathe oh thanks for the clip! I think safe to say and agreed SSH hubba hubba is swoon worthy. SHJ when said when I was young, SSH was a bit flabbergasted as there is an age gap. She corrected herself saying in HS before I became and actor I thought he was handsome . But to see in real in life their first meeting was at the first script meeting . Cool they popped up his handsome looks from East of Eden times.:winks:

Plus when the moderator asked for SSH to show his warm comfortingly eyes glance was I admit cute not a little embarrassing lol.

@sadthe1st Thanks for the clip, clears up why people were saying about the upcoming hug as it was blocked in the BTS.

Their Director is a kidder. In the scene of them staring at each other , he said I want it to feel like it as if you were about to kiss!!!!! ( Not adverse to seeing a kiss but doubt it).:Cornykiss:

I do like how our OTP are comfy and joking around. Plus before takes both are helping each other look their best too - straighten their hair etc.B)

@akhenaten Thanks for your clip too! All these  clips are precious!!

Almost there to our next episode!!

• Like 5

hmm i think we should refrain from embedding IG posts? else moderators are going to come removing the posts and dropping reminders and warnings.. :blink:

twitter and youtube clips are still allowed.

here’s the same one off twitter :)

can’t wait for tomorrow.. seems like DH will not give HK a straightforward YES! and needed some time to consider.

• Like 4

3 Memorable Moments Song Seung Heon Provided Comfort Through Food Therapy In “Dinner Mate”

Jun 21, 2020
by S. Cho
4f47d2e8859c41a78997e504efc1a70a.jpeg?s=

Song Seung Heon has been providing viewers with a unique kind of comfort and healing in “Dinner Mate”!

In MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate,” Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, a food psychologist who provides food therapy by looking at what and how people eat. Here are three especially memorable meals when Song Seung Heon’s food therapy provided healing to not only his patients, but to viewers as well.

1. His customized meal prescription of salmon pasta for peace of mind

In the premiere of “Dinner Mate,” Kim Hae Kyung begins treatment for a patient who was going through a difficult break up. He quickly observes her anxiousness and picks out a salmon pasta for her to calm her heart. Even after the food arrives, he shows his dedication and patience as a doctor by carefully observing his patient eat.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408064wpp/3-memorable-moments-song-seung-heon-provided-comfort-through-food-therapy-in-dinner-mate

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So question for Korean speakers about the confession (I know, we're not over it).

The subtitle says, "I wanted to see that woman." But it sounds a lot like, "I've missed you." Am I going crazy? I've only watched the CLOY ending about a million times so the sentence sounds very similar.

• Like 3

Annyeong Chingudeul

Love how the page is progressing. Let us keep showering our love to the "dinner mates". 

I read a few posts defending the comeback of the exes. But I think no words or excuse in this world can shield cheating :rage:. Even if he was not flaunting his feeling, doesn't mean he did loved her. If she(No-eul)  had understood him, she would have known how much he was found of her, how much he cared. Of course he needed some time to come out the bubble he built outside him because of his mother. But she couldn't wait for that. And now she wants him back at  any cost. What DH did was to make him realize that he too can be hurt, he has the right to be heart. One of the major factor why both of them got along so well was because they spoke the same language :heart2: (once mentioned by HK and also Byeong Jin also said once that he gets the same feel around DH as he gets with HK). As HK said, no one can be okay being alone.

I am really looking forward how their story will progress, now that HK has confessed. By judging the expression of DH, I don't think she will say yes right away. Well its right to do that only, she got a rally bad experience from her past relations. But happy to see that HK conquered over his fears and came running to DH to confess:wub:. And as per what I noticed DH also has developed feelings for HK (how she was concerned that he might get hurt if he gets to know that she is Woo PD)

Definitely, the exes duo are not going to stay still. Really scared of  Jae Hyuk:persevere:. In the preview also I could see No-eul talking to DH and telling her though she is bad bit she won't stop pursuing HK.

It will also be interesting to watch how DH manages to deal with the issue HK is having with his mom.

I am having a hunch that we might get to see one episode on misunderstanding between DH and HK (implanted in their heads by exes) and how will they get out of it will define and differentiate their relation from past relationships. Eagerly waiting for it:hypehype:

Its not gonna to be lovey-dovey to watch from now onward. Lets get ready for a bumpy ride and keep our ships sailing:Fist1:Fighting !!

• Like 8

The Korean words which is always translated as " I miss you " is actually "  I want to see you " as well in Korean. So " I want to see you " is sometimes more appropriate. 

By the way I don't notice subs half the time. I just substitute what is really said when I don't like what I read. Lol. I don't recall which moment or minute you're referring to as I will have to listen to what was said. As there is or can be another sentence which says " I want to meet or see the woman " in Korean without using 보고싶어요.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Song Seung Heon Shields Seo Ji Hye From The Pouring Rain In “Dinner Mate”

Jun 21, 2020
by S
deb1c3a6e07d4eaf9de2dc24d7172a8a.jpeg?s=

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate” has shared new stills from the upcoming episode!

“Dinner Mate” tells the story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through their dinner dates, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food. Song Seung Heon stars as Kim Hae Kyung, a psychiatrist and food psychologist, and Seo Ji Hye plays the energetic producing director (PD) Woo Do Hee.

Spoilers

In previous episodes, Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee couldn’t stop their feelings even after realizing each other’s identities. Their feelings for each other were also solidified after Kim Hae Kyung’s straightforward confession.

The first still shows Woo Do Hee staring blankly at the ground as rain falls overhead. Viewers are questioning what could have caused her change in mood after starting her romance with Kim Hae Kyung. In the following stills, Kim Hae Kyung comes to her side and holds a jacket over her head to protect her from the rain, all the while looking at her with a caring gaze. It remains to be seen how their relationship will develop as they begin to show more affection towards each other.

Seo-Ji-Hye.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1408102wpp/song-seung-heon-shields-seo-ji-hye-from-the-pouring-rain-in-dinner-mate

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

Is it Monday yet?

Looking forward to Monday as well.. Never been so excited waiting for Monday-Tuesday.. Hahaha XD

To think, it's just because of this OTP!! Keep the noise coming y'all!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2