[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

3 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

BTS of sprained wrist of DH. SSH and SJH are sweet and laughing with each other.

Another BTS of sprained wrist of DH. SSH enjoys teasing SJH and they look really happy together. In my shippers mind, they look like a real couple in love ❤

Totally agree.. They really look like real couple.. My deluded mind, I love how they take care of each other as well..

Here's a subbed BTS, idk if you can view this though..

• Like 6

@huckleberrymoonriver Thanks for sharing the LAST IG posts of the BTS of our lovely OTP for Dinner Mate. Frustrating about not allowing IG reposts but understandable from a legal standpoint Would not want SOOMPI in hot water.

Not going to lie, seeing the BTS of scenes I enjoy of dramas--to see how they block it, the chemistry or how the director interacts with our OTP or how the OTP (actors interact with others) is always cute and nice to see.

• Like 5

@huckleberrymoonriver A long time ago, I read an article how he loved IU songs. He would listen to them constantly. He definitely admitted being a fan of hers.

So his love of mellow and sweet songs makes sense. The fact he played music to set the mood before having his morning coffee in "I live Alone" definitely sets a mood. Nice! 

• Like 4

@NodameI just watched now his appearance on 2 episodes of I Live Alone and it's nice to see a day in his life. He seems down to earth and a nice guy and has no airs even if he is a celebrity. It's good to see him have a nice time hanging out enjoying Jeju Island and doing sightseeing and enjoying the ocean view and cooking for his friends who guested on Ep 1 of Dinner Mate. They had a blast playing the game and SSH and his teammate lost and ate a garlic.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@huckleberrymoonriver I have yet to watch the episodes in full on the clips, but yes I do like he is down to earth. For a long time, he has avoided the cameras and protected his private life. He hasn't had a ton of dating news over the years, but his last "open " and known relationship was with his co-star who is also the Disney Live Action actress Liu YiFei as Mulan.

I admit I loved his appearance on a Chinese Variety show with her. They were too cute. Sad it didn't last.

@ednamode101 Cool you are in my TIME Zone. I am in Boston and i have family in Toronto. Awww late lunch now. 

• Like 4

Does anyone really want that magic flip phone HK has? Haha.  Product placement and SSH are a very potent mix.  

In other SSH news, I have decided to watch Black after this.  Before I became SSH aware, I had actually thought it was Taecyon in the Black poster!  They have very similar facial structures. At least we know Taecyon will grow up blindingly handsome. 

• Like 4

started watching and suddenly I was up to date with the aired episodes. HK and DH scene together is so breathtaking to watch. so much chemistry. :wub:.   Those exes is no fun. But then NA made HK understand his own feelings and really want to know what is wrong with JH. clearly he have mental problem. Maybe we gonna see some growth outside of HK and DH and they let them go. 

I am curious what DH gonna say to his confession, but in the preview he looks very happy. So maybe she gave a reluctant positive answer. But she need a little time to get to settle with the new development. Maybe she gonna take his word and take some leap to be brave too. Cant wait for Monday :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Does anyone really want that magic flip phone HK has? Haha.  Product placement and SSH are a very potent mix.

Spoiler

i started to notice it in FMIYM and did a check on the online reviews for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip... nope, too ex and not exactly worth the money :ph34r:

i'm so glad twitter and youtube posts ain't banned here... life is sad without IG here cos i'm a hardcore IG browser hahaha

• Like 4

@huckleberrymoonriver omg these BTS are lovely! That clamping date BTS Just making me happy until the next episode! Just their teasing actions of our OTP are precious. I am excited to see more on Monday!

@cantbreathe That phone is in a lot of dramas, frankly I am lazy. It took me forever to get a smart phone -2 yrs ago. I hardcore avoided getting one.

@ednamode101 Thank you angel for the photo montage! Yup HK looks smexy as he can definitely set up the camp fire in a cool way! I was impressed too! Plus he is soooooo easy on the eyes too! :eatdatcarrot:

• Like 5

SSH is a good cook and a great friend. He is really friends with his fellow actor who plays his assistant Byeong Jin and with Lee Si Un and Tae Won Seock who guested as food truck owners in epi 3. They visited him when he guested in I Live Alone. You can watch the show on Viu look for episode 343 and 344.

• Like 6

Stilling loving this drama, finally the names are out and established.

Warm fuzzy feelings ongoing with this drama, sooo gooooood.

Keanu, good lookin guy all cleaned up, cant wait to see what his back story is int he coming eps.

I wonder who else is to do special celeb cameos, always the pleasant surprise seeing familiar faces out of the blue pop up in show. hahaha

Oh and the OST.... :heart3: have 5 main tracks on loop, sooo niccceeee

• Like 5

I have OST 3 Dear My Star as my ringtone, and the bridge scene is one of my favorite. The moment they both came looking for each other and maybe began liking each other though they may still be in denial that they could be romantically involved. I'm  rewatching again all the episodes and as I rewatch, I'm liking the story even more. I don't think I will get tired of rewatching it ❤

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@TRaNz  I’m listening to the soundtrack on loop too! I actually love the Tae Jin Ah song because it reminds me of her dancing with the penguin, haha. And Yummy Yummy is so fun.

I love that she loves producing her silly shows! People enjoy watching them, and she’s not ashamed of making them. Who wants to make boring serious stuff all the time??! .One moment I really disliked JH was when she made her speech about B-Class programmes forever and instead of being proud he actually looked like he disapproved of her <_< It shows he doesn’t understand who DH is now. 

One of my favourite scenes is when HK goes to return the ring to DH. DH is drunkenly flirty, cute and confident, and HK is taken aback and almost bashful. It’s that period when you really like someone and look for excuses to see them. It shows that HK is really falling for her :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

One of my favourite scenes is when HK goes to return the ring to DH. DH is drunkenly flirty, cute and confident, and HK is taken aback and almost bashful. It’s that period when you really like someone and look for excuses to see them. It shows that HK is really falling for her :wub:

OMG YESSSSS, how the sweet song starts playing and she steps in with that cutesy smile giving him that "shush" signal. haha that was a peak warm fuzzy feel good moment. hahahaha

RGrjqVV.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@TRaNz & @cantbreathe I love Korean ost songs since watching dramas & HK TVB dramas. Love this OST! Great song choices that I cannot choose just one song that I love! I thought whoever made OST was smart. In the old days of predigititized music, I bought Korean OST compilation CDs. 

@cantbreathe Yesh, I love your point about DH wanting to do B Class stuff! When she scoffed AY ideas to do mainstream she was bored. Her quirky taste gives different and non mainstream content. Variety is the spice of life! Heck she gets the views while at it! 

JH totally is out of touch and delusional about DH. The fact HK had to remind JH, DH is not an object. He knows about her hurt about JH and after witnessing the latest cheating Ex in Jeju definitely hurt her a lot. Saying confidently DH only loves me.Dude get a grip, your delusions to force your way like a Mack truck into her life is not right. I know you are being proactive and assertive but you come off creepy and assertive. He hides that unbalanced smile from everyone and only showed it to HK.:nonono:

DH being her sweet self couldn’t believe HK warning. So I am glad HK will be working closer to her as a result of Keanu’s warning. Let the cute interludes between our OTP start! :eating:

Oh oh yeah that scene of him returning the ring to DH was adorbs. She even told him, you could have waited til our next dinner date. No need to wait and rush getting it back to me. Yes to me to showed this man is doing stuff he doesn’t have to do finding any excuse to see her! Even if it meant waiting a long time with the flimsy excuse to return her ring to her!:allgoodlol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3