Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I honestly wonder what her exact plan is? :DJi Won is really a mystery as well.

She can be ruthless.I would say she is more hardcore than DHS in a way. DHS has violent tendencies because of trauma and his mental issues. Ji Won doesnt have that but you can see what she is capable of when she is angry. I think its this aspect of her personality that makes her a great detective and why she was put in violent crimes team.I am not saying she is bad.Everyone has bright and dark

traits in their personalities. Both to me are important.They have already shown us glimpses of her dark side here. See below:

Ep 2 (The social worker case)

d74fd9aa7cccea9f9ff72d74e3778b398eda5080

149f205a061437bc7a688b05e4e653f1c3793460

Ep 7 (The basement scene)

She took him to the place that triggers his trauma, play the voice recording and was even ready to put some bullet holes in him if need be

a0efb0c4258bd6c47c67b7676b31dff74b4ac2f2.png

Spoiler

9322340d01589082f2333ed9912bb0ce997a1cec

a1708fa505193ab7a77efc53d9482d3d46f5f762

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I wonder if we will get a happy ending.

I have hope we will..look at what the director said today:

Spoiler

Director Kim Cheol Kyu said, “Starting from episode 9, the core of the case and the core of the characters’ emotions will begin to collide and intersect. I think viewers will be able to enjoy the drama even more as they tune in to see how the serial killer case and the romance between Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won play out and how, instead of destroying each other, they actually create a synergistic energy for a great conclusion.”

I remember during the promos JG and MCW were asked what flower of evil represented to tem.JG said love and truth. MCW said salvation. I dont see how love, truth and salvation can come out of a sad ending. Maybe it will be an open ending like Innocent Man/Nice Guy or Two Weeks drama.I dont want an open ending though.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

7 hours ago, violina said:
Spoiler

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” has revealed what viewers can look forward to in the second half of the drama.

“Flower of Evil” is a suspenseful thriller starring Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung, a man who hides his past as Do Hyun Soo and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (played by Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to suspect that her husband may be a serial killer, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

On the second half of the drama, director Kim Cheol Kyu said, “Starting from episode 9, the core of the case and the core of the characters’ emotions will begin to collide and intersect. I think viewers will be able to enjoy the drama even more as they tune in to see how the serial killer case and the romance between Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won play out and how, instead of destroying each other, they actually create a synergistic energy for a great conclusion.”

This week’s episodes of “Flower of Evil” will air as scheduled on August 26 and 27 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Next week, “Flower of Evil” only airs on Wednesday, September 2, and Thursday’s episode will be replaced by a special broadcast.

@Jillia, it can only be happy ending, right? I dont want an opening ending either...
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Tuiwgn said:

@Jillia, it can only be happy ending, right? I dont want an opening ending either...

I have to admit I voted for a sad ending but that was like 4 episodes ago. I think now it's 50/50 which is of course a lazy answer on my part. :lol: But I want a happy ending.

On the other hand, if it's well-written, I take any ending... well that's what I'm saying now. I should add: any ending without main characters dying.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003620786

Translation

Spoiler

Flower of Evil’: Lee Joongi struggling to find the accomplice… Can he escape Moon Chaewon’s dragnet

In tvN’s Wed/Thurs drama ‘Flower of Evil,’ Lee Joongi starts an investigation on his own.
Episode 9 finds Do Hyunsoo, the suspected accomplice in the Yeonju serial murder case, struggling to clear his name.
The unveiled stills show Do Hyunsoo facing a bartender alone at an unknown bar. At first glance, Hyunsoo poses as a customer grabbing a drink, but the sharp look in his eyes seeing through the bartender right before him suggests he is here with an ulterior motive.
Then, when he confronts the bartender, the look in Do Hyunsoo turns fierce. As the situation takes a new turn, creating tension between them, viewers become curious as to the real identity of the man Hyunsoo is visiting.
Right now, Hyunsoo has been singled out as the most likely accomplice in the Yeonju serial murder case, his anxiety has reached its peak as his wife and detective Cha Jiwon, who’s also investigating the case, is closing in on him.
Enlisting help from Haesoo and Moojin, Hyunsoo is struggling to find the real accomplice.
Viewers are wondering whether this man Hyunsoo’s visiting will help Hyunsoo clear his name, or what is the real reason for this tension between Hyunsoo and the man.
Episodes 9 and 10 of Flower of Evil are airing on August 26 (Wed) and 27 (Thu) at 10:50 pm as scheduled. Following Episode 11 (Sept 2) on Wednesday, however, the September 3 (Thu) episode will be replaced by a special broadcast.
-

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Guys is there any news for today broadcast?????

Other drama today ( wast it love ) just got cancelled because of the Typhoon that hit korea

Stay safe for those who got hit by the typhoon!

According to tvN schedule, episode 9 will air as usual. :D

But yes, everyone stay stafe!

• Like 7
Just now, Jillia said:

According to tvN schedule, episode 9 will air as usual. :D

But yes, everyone stay stafe!

yeah hopefully because tvn didnt have news right?

Jtbc and mbc is airing exclusive report about the typhoon. Maybe thats why the drama is canceled for today episode.

Dont know about kbs but i think kbs will also cancel today episode 

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
1 minute ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

yeah hopefully because tvn didnt have news right?

Jtbc and mbc is airing exclusive report about the typhoon. Maybe thats why the drama is canceled for today episode.

Dont know about kbs but i think kbs will also cancel today episode 

I checked Naver and tvN and so far they didn't cancel it. :) We can only wait and see what happens. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, thephamle said:

wait. i thought two epi this week and one next week. has it changed?

That's what I thought as well. So far, tvN is planning to air episode 9 and 10 this week. At least according to their schedule. But we're worried that due to the typhoon in South Korea, tvN might, like other networks, cancel it due to news coverage.

Here is the current schedule for this week. :D

FOE1.png

FOE2.png

Source: tvN

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I have to admit I voted for a sad ending but that was like 4 episodes ago. I think now it's 50/50 which is of course a lazy answer on my part. :lol: But I want a happy ending.

On the other hand, if it's well-written, I take any ending... well that's what I'm saying now. I should add: any ending without main characters dying.

Well I think its either gonna be an open ending, or atleast semi-sad ending. I have already said that in my opinion at least one of the 4 main leads is gonna die. For right now Kim Moo Jin is most likely to die and has got death flags on his head for a couple of episodes now. Chances are that he'll come across the accomplice/killer, be killed but not before leaving a proper evidence for Ji Won or Hyun Su. 

Ji Won might be injured, but chances of Hyun Su or Hae Su is more. Hyun So most (after Moo Jin of course) being the lead guy.

So in my opinion its gonna be semi-sad. We'll not get a happy ending with the story this drama has got. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
17 minutes ago, mystic62 said:

Just to remind you all Lee Joon Gi is having a live stream in his instagram right now

I am watching :D

Gosh, this man has been talking for an hour now, all by himself - not understanding a thing he says, but enjoy listening to his voice :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃