[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

24 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i just watched the youtube scenes...omg why ?what a mess !!!too good to be true!!!he seems too perfect...their life

Yes He is too perfect like a dream husband and prince charming only if this was all real. Him being too perfect is also a red sign 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 3

3 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Yes He is too perfect like a dream husband and prince charming only if this was all real. Him being too perfect is also a red sign 

You know when they say, if it’s too good to be true,it’s really too good to be true.

You either can reveal yourself plainly or drown yourself in aphrodisiac lies. Either way , you have to face the consequences .

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I am not used to this much kiss scenes and sweet scenes between the leads within the first episode :wub:Maybe they are feeding us because they would be at each other's neck in the second half :lol: Their chemistry is amazing. Their portrayal of husband and wife feels real and it is breaking my heart even more :tears:

As much as I love that they have lots of kiss scenes from the get-go, which is 9c8a3a88af5c18002b4dd457780be1e6-w200.gi

that also made me worry that the second half might be just full of angst. But again, we have to remember that this is 80% MELODRAMA and 20% SUSPENSE, well, at least according to Moon Chae Won :fun:. The suspense and thriller part is just a guise, guys, PD-nim said so ~

EDIT: I am loving the comments from YT and Twitter, how they were all surprised about the kisses and only just the first episode :D

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

No need to wear the coat... 

Reveal hidden contents

Someone is so eager to take it off. He has a lot of stamina for another love making session. 1.gif

Reveal hidden contents

nAnI1ss.gif

Omoo, i hate my imagination ..:shaq:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • LOL 6

@thephamle I think we have to prepare our hearts. It’s not like the story synopsis didn’t warn us. I’m interested to know what kind of feelings I will experience from this. When I read the novel Crime and Punishment, I had very conflicting emotions because the protagonist committed murder and at times I wanted him to get away with it. It was a very conflicting experience because he committed a brutal bloody murder and I thought he deserved to be caught and tried yet I sometimes didn’t want him to be caught. :blink:

@jeonghyang many thanks for all the gifs. At least I can see what happened today. 

@lightbringer06, I suspect too that happy times will be upfront and then we’ll descend into chaos when our lovely detective wife starts to realize or suspect something. Her whole world will be turned upside down. 

• Like 12

when the first epsode 1 come my excitement is getting higher watching them together onscreen inter action i really can totally feel the chemistry and the love they had for each other,...

i see baek hee sung truely love his wife although he doesent feel it emotionaly but to show it personaly and that the true nature of love,...also saying he want to live as baek hee sung that means he really want to protect his wife and showered of love.....he know cha ji won love him so much and deeply the only woman he can rely and trust,.....

chemistry are powerful

couple both gorgeous

flower of evil is so exciting and intriguing to watch

their acting skill are so stunning

the song i love it kind of mistery also trilling

as married couple i love that the lead cast choose that not so ordinary married ,..this kind of married with a twist genre and its really more exciting and intense,...with kind of push and pull romance,..perfect

honestly baek hee sung love his wife

cha ji won need to trust her husband

• Like 11

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I think we have to prepare our hearts. It’s not like the story synopsis didn’t warn us. I’m interested to know what kind of feelings I will experience from this. When I read the novel Crime and Punishment, I had very conflicting emotions because the protagonist committed murder and at times I wanted him to get away with it. It was a very conflicting experience because he committed a brutal bloody murder and I thought he deserved to be caught and tried yet I sometimes didn’t want him to be caught. :blink: 

Ah, I've been meaning to read that too but I can't find a site where I can read it freely :D. I was interested to read that because of a certain drama too, which is Gabdong, I think it is.

@thistle dramamilk is doing the recaps..  https://www.dramamilk.com/flower-of-evil-episode-1-recap-part-1/ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

So far what I can make out is that BHS and CJW really do love and care for each other. I don't think she will ditch him when she finds out the truth. They way he told his fake mother to stay away from CJW shows that he cares about her too. 

BHS is alias, and he had a different identity before this life. Seems like he committed murders (or a string of murders) for no apparent reason. I am getting the feeling that the murders were justified (there seems to be some motive here since the person who was murdered I think was the Mayor of the town), and the people posing as his parents had a hand in it as well. Now, under this BHS identity, they are posing as his parents, and they seem determined not to let him forget his old life for some reason. 

• Like 8

My theories:

Baek Hee Sung puts on a nice guy persona everywhere, so no one suspects him .A common trait in psychopaths and he obviously is very superficially charming.Another common trait in psychopaths.I’m sure everyone would be surprised when truth is revealed.

Ji Won is easily fooled by him because she’s a detective who lives seeing depressing cases and using her wits.Which is why she easily loses her wits around him and only looks for the sweet sides of him in her home.

He is running away from his past and it’s quite the strategic move to marry a cop who trusts him. He can now know industry secrets,workings have access to documents etc... and how much focus is on his case easily.

But what he didn’t expect was he actually developed a bit of feelings for her.

And he didn’t expect a child. Now his mind is confused and twisted.

And he actually,likes his new life ,because it’s easy ,warm and comfortable.

But of course,he isn’t free from his ways and will continue to remain that way.

i don’t think he will hurt his daughter or her though.

Creepy Theory;

What if Eunha Is a psychopath too? It’s genetic ,she obviously spends a lot of time around her father and imitates his exaggerated cute gestures a lot.She also seems smart, perceptive and superficially charming.

I’m wilding out with theories.Help. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 11

Their chemistry never failed even in their previous drama , Lee joon gi and Moon chae won chemistry is so strong. the way they are pulling off the perfect couple characters and at the same time being a detective and a killer is amazing

:approves::heart3:

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

Dc

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 4

On 7/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, Madu Mita said:

Do Hynsoo and Baek Hee Sung are the same as person.Do Hynsoo assumed Baek Hee Sung’s identity . I could be wrong, but  if I am right then  they are atleast more subtle than other productions who reveal the twists and plot line in character posters stating this actors plays this character/ this character and were supposed to be shocked when twist arrives. What do u think? 

I was actually right , damn.:wut::happyshakes:

• Like 7