[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

1 hour ago, Secretz said:

Um...

Hide contents

SSR dressing up as NAG?!?!?

LL was saved by BJK and Secretary Do!?!?!? 

The masked man was actually CSJ?!?!?

What's with JBH, can KSO please kill her off already!?!?!?!

BJK likes to gamble?!?!?

I-

And LL was also saved by CSJ, she must have her reasons, or the writers are their reasons lol

Poor Eunbyeol, she is really surrounded by assassins who hurt her, a real psychological pain, I do not see how she will be able to get out

I guess in the end they're all gonna kill each other, I'm starting to think that if YH is really dead then she wouldn't have killed MSA, SSR's daughter, I guess for one last twist we're gonna show us that it was CSJ who killed her, at the end we will have a battle of women between SSR and CSJ

• Like 1

The episode was too short. It’s only one episode per week, they should do an hour and a half. 

and what’s with Cheon Seojin suddenly becoming so smart and on the ball and this major player behind the scenes? A little creepy she doesn’t need someone functioning, just alive.

• Like 1

Honestly, I am only still watching this drama because of the character SSR.  It's so over the top that it's not interesting to me any more.  I hope this is the last season.  If not, please write a part for me, and I'll kill all the sociopathic psychopaths!:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

Wow almost no one posts on this thread anymore.  It used to be so popular.

Seasons one and two were amazing, especially two. They should have ended it there. But it's so melodramatic and unnecessary now, I don't know what to say about it. Also, JDT always seems to win and that gets incredibly boring. It seems like no one learned anything from the previous seasons.

Also, the show airing one day a week doesn't help either.

• Like 4

I don’t like it that they make KSY the murderer. I thought she is supposed to become a better person when she joined hands in the last season. I continue to watch this drama all because I like her since young until now. 

• Like 1

I wonder why people said CSJ save LL live. That is not so called 'save' gaisss! How come she expect he will save with that kind of bomb? :joy: Are they playing with people life? And when actually they transport LL body? SSR, JDT, YDP was there... Ohemgee I cannot brain.. :astonished: 

I have watched full episode and as I can see SSR really not doing anything for LL. :unamused: we can't say much as this must writer plot to make viewer feeling anxious about LL accident... :crybaby:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CA C said:

I don’t like it that they make KSY the murderer.

I prefer KSY do more seductively, erotically scenes as she is willingly to do anything the writer and producer wants her to do. That will enhance the tittle 'Penthouse-Make in Korea' valve......adult drama.

• LOL 1

Just noticed some parallel similarities with TLE (again) in the last couple of episodes :

- The big reveal - CSJ killed OYH - the way it played, somehow reminds me of when SKH killed Empress SH in TLE. But difference is it was done by CSJ instead of JBH (which I thought was going to be our SKH replacement).

- SSR getting butterfly tattoo to imitate NAG was .... SO SIMILAR to when Pyeha take NWS bullet into his chest and disguising as NWS in the final stretches of TLE.

• Like 1

:D

On 7/6/2021 at 12:58 AM, Glenlake8 said:

I agree in that I always thought this show reminded me of Dynasty. It has been over the top bad people shenanigans since episode one.

I also watched Dynasty so when I read this and thought about OYH lying in coma connected to machines I thought of another 80's show, The Six Million Dollar Man where he was injured but was revived to become the bionic man. So, my imagination just went to OYH rising from coma as bionic woman. I could not help it since this drama has people arising from death. 

Edited by lila21
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Reasons for why I'm done with this drama:

1) The bad guys keep winning. :ph34r:

2) There is no way to resurrect the dead or bring any justice to those from number one (above.) :(

3) They killed Eugene:angry:

• Like 3

I'm convinced KSO wrote this drama just to drive all of us insane. She has evovled as she writes more makjang dramas. 

I believe OYH is alive. Her leg was clearly injured but her dead bodyd did not have any injuries? I think Secretary Cha did something in secret what we didn't know yet. The show have to show the dead body to convince us now because we wouldn't believe if OYH's actually dead considering how the previous characters were revived. But, Rona only agreed to carry out an autopsy, but that doesn't mean an autopsy has been carried out.

One thing that I'm impressed with this episode is Kang Mari joining hands with SSR. I love the duos in all 3 seasons. SSR and OYH, OYH and KMR, KMR and SSR. Yep, they form a loop.

LL is alive. I expected it but the fact that KSO has the courage to revive 3 characters (potentially 4) in one drama is insane.

Now, I just want to get this drama over with, but I believe episode 8 will be postponed by 2 or 3 weeks to make room for the Olympics...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, obbor4 said:

) They killed Eugene:angry:

We don't know if she really died, remember she fell of course 2 cars fell after her but we really see her die... no dead body, no death... k drama rule :persevere:

• Like 1

Haha, this show continues to be the MOST.

I think this show is an example of when you make things TOO crazy, the viewers become numb and stop caring about anything. It's really bad that when major characters die, you just shrug. And the "big reveal" that they are alive is just irritating, and not thrilling and exciting at all. You can only jerk people around so many times before they get tired of it.

The first scene showed JUDANTE! falling into the fountain - to his death, one assumes, but who can be sure? While I watched waiting for JUDANTE! to finally be punished, he will most likely be resurrected as a zombie and they will announce Season 4. :blink:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Rating for Season 3.......down, down, down, down, down and down.:gangnamstyle:

Season Episode number Average
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
  1 1.657 1.735 1.916 2.379 2.217 2.549 2.537 2.646 2.739 3.017 3.419 3.455 4.054 4.149 4.340 4.404 4.379 4.339 4.484 4.550 5.354 3.348
  2 3.758 4.027 4.165 4.550 4.585 5.264 4.481 4.901 4.462 5.410 4.804 5.601 4.735 N/A 4.673
  3 3.778 3.518 3.206 3.263 3.191 3.169 TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD TBD N/A TBD
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, lila21 said:

We don't know if she really died, remember she fell of course 2 cars fell after her but we really see her die... no dead body, no death... k drama rule :persevere:

esp in this drama!

So Logan Lee is alive.  and the so-called moot point has been unmooted!  hahaha.  But the show is getting so boring that nothing about the drama really matters anymore.

So EB is not Dr Ha's real daughter?  And his real daughter is RN who rejected him?  When she went off on him, she forgot that he spoke up for YH at the trial.  If he didn't speak up, only YH would have been found guilty and a liar!  

I didn't like SSR kicking her daughter out of the house.  In kdramas, people walk out of their families and get kicked out way too easily.  While she pretended to be dead and pretended to be NAG, JDT continued to abuse the "twins".  Now she kicks her daughter out of the house.