[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

5 hours ago, O said:

esp in this drama!

So Logan Lee is alive.  and the so-called moot point has been unmooted!  hahaha.  But the show is getting so boring that nothing about the drama really matters anymore.

So EB is not Dr Ha's real daughter?  And his real daughter is RN who rejected him?  When she went off on him, she forgot that he spoke up for YH at the trial.  If he didn't speak up, only YH would have been found guilty and a liar!  

I didn't like SSR kicking her daughter out of the house.  In kdramas, people walk out of their families and get kicked out way too easily.  While she pretended to be dead and pretended to be NAG, JDT continued to abuse the "twins".  Now she kicks her daughter out of the house.   

it is all in a flip of the cards, the dead may come back as zombies or as repaired robotic bodies super heroes, whatever is ones fancy, can get the story to go there.... I am not rooting for any character :hushed:because it is all in how the writer flips the cards....which reminds me of an the emperor being presented with cards of the concubines and which card he flips... what he is going to do about it, so here it depends on which character's card is flipped by the writer and what do do about that character .... anything goes :o

Edited by lila21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks 

If this was another drama, Baek Min Ki would be the main character and we follow his POV as he pretends to be Ju Dan Tae and pretends to fall in love with Shim Su Ryeon so he can get revenge on her father. Her father would be the villain of the drama.   

BTW, Logan's grandmother is differently a replacement for Alex Lee (Logan's brother). Should have had her from the start. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, LD Lee said:

SSR's father killed JDT's mother and sister?

That's actually fake BJK's father. He asked the bulldozer driver to keep it a secret from SSR's parents.

Also, JDT's biological sister better not be OYH. Idc if his sister turns out to be JBH but not OYH, please. They kissed in S1...

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, GingerK said:

This is so stupid. Also are we now supposed to feel sorry for Joo Dan Tae?

Ahahahahaa! Ikr... Like now some people feel sorry towards JDT like Seok Kyung... Need to understand their history blablabla... Then a lot of people in this world can turns evil because have no luck in life? The choice is in your hand actually... 

5 hours ago, Secretz said:

That's actually fake BJK's father. He asked the bulldozer driver to keep it a secret from SSR's parents.

Also, JDT's biological sister better not be OYH. Idc if his sister turns out to be JBH but not OYH, please. They kissed in S1...

Hope so... Not OYH pleaseee... 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, Secretz said:

Ah, I see then he already got his revenge on the guy who murdered his family. It is odd that they purposely didn't show the man that was driving the excavator   

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, LD Lee said:

I don't think Jun Hee is Oh Yoon Hee. 

Yep hope so... Maybe people confuse with the name.. There are rumours before they casting the kid... Not sure writer intention or netizen misunderstanding that... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I don't feel bad for JDT due to seeing his backstory. However, I no longer blame him for killing real JDT's father. That was just plain revenge. 

I don't think they would make OYH biologically related to JDT, because that would ruin SH-BR couple. I know they broke up, but I they will prob get back together. My guess is SH has a plan, and he will be the one to kill JDT. I mean there is only 5 episodes left and I thought they would have killed him at the half way point. That way there would be episodes left wondering who did it. 

Side note: Did they ever explain how CSJ got OYH's shares? Like wouldn't that have passed to BR, and why didn't SSR fight that? 

From the preview, does CSJ drug Logan with that same memory wiping drug? Also, how far back does that drug work for? Like it seems like EB forgot a lot of things, not just the kidnapping. She was afraid of crazy nanny long before that. 

This season has dragged and OYH is definitely missed. I think she is dead dead, mostly cause we saw the body in the morgue.

I just need JDT and CSJ to be dead or have a punishment worse than death at the end of this. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I don't feel bad for JDT due to seeing his backstory. However, I no longer blame him for killing real JDT's father. That was just plain revenge. 

I don't think they would make OYH biologically related to JDT, because that would ruin SH-BR couple. I know they broke up, but I they will prob get back together. My guess is SH has a plan, and he will be the one to kill JDT. I mean there is only 5 episodes left and I thought they would have killed him at the half way point. That way there would be episodes left wondering who did it. 

Side note: Did they ever explain how CSJ got OYH's shares? Like wouldn't that have passed to BR, and why didn't SSR fight that? 

From the preview, does CSJ drug Logan with that same memory wiping drug? Also, how far back does that drug work for? Like it seems like EB forgot a lot of things, not just the kidnapping. She was afraid of crazy nanny long before that. 

This season has dragged and OYH is definitely missed. I think she is dead dead, mostly cause we saw the body in the morgue.

I just need JDT and CSJ to be dead or have a punishment worse than death at the end of this. 

Agreed... revenge is between people involve in it... Not other innocent people... 

Yes, I think they would not dragged Baek Jun Hi character anymore... 

I think they won't eloborate how CSJ got OYH shares.. Actually, there are so many scene like this they never explain because of logical factor.. They just want the story go on like that.. :expressionless:

About the drug we not sure yet right... Its drug for memory loss or the worst case is drug to killed LL again... Because CSJ dialog seems like she wanna killed off LL... As we knew his family only looking for his body for the billion dollers they offer... If memory loss, it must be temporary if he didn't take it continuously... 

My prediction is she not have a chance to drug LL because HYC will come with LL bodyguard and Hong Secretary.... :tounge_wink: please let this come true... Hahhahaa!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I agree with you @Marshi.  While I feel sorry for JDT, it doesn't even excuse the evil deeds he did.  Worst was switching the children and just playing with their lives.  Raised them to abuse them.  There's no excuse at all for that.    The fact that he abused his own son doesn't justify that abusing his 'enemy's grandchild' is revenge. There are many people who have gone through hell and emerged kinder and more compassionate.  So yes, as @Marshi says, the individual decides.  

@youactlikeicare I also wondered how CSJ got the shares and how she got back her position as the Director of the school?  Many loose ends.  

I too don't think that our Yoon Hee is JDT's sister YH.  if I were OYH, I would rather kill myself than be related to him.  And I will say this just once, if OYH turns out to be JDT's sister, let us not have anyone step in and say the topic is moot.  Especially if you have not watched the drama and don't know what is happening.  Please don't hide under the guise of responsibility.  It is just pride talking, telling us what is moot and what is not moot.  If it comes from responsibility, you would have caught up with the drama before giving your views on what is moot.  Sorry if it is harsh but I am really pissed that the arrogant comment chased away a good person who always had great  insights.  I kinda hoped he would just be mad for awhile and then return to Soompi but it seems like he really meant it when he called it quits.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hi, I’ve stopped watching at mid ep 2 of season 3 & I don’t think I can continue watching it anymore, since the storyline & the plot seems to be flushed down the drain. However out of curiosity I just want to known if both LL & OYH are still dead or if they have come to life again? Also identical twins & doppelgängers are much too frequent in the drama, as if the writer has lack of ideas of what to write anymore. They shouldn’t made it into season 3. 

For me I don’t see any point watching if there’s no OYH in the drama because the drama itself begins with OYH