[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

35 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Technically, no but in case of Dan Te, he was shot and then fell a good 100 floors or more and possibly broke a whole lot more of his bones and ruptured organs so the probability of him surviving that is almost 0.

The suicide was incredibly unnecessary. The honorable thing would have been confessing to law enforcement and going to jail to repent, that way she and Logan could reunite later, the kids would still have their mom by them. The younger cast can't carry a spin off. Only a few of them have the spark and range. I really do hope this is the end.

Um, amongst the younger ones, only Seokyung and Jenny’s actresses have spark and range. Min Seolah’s actress did too, but she’s dead. 

and I’m not mentioning the boys, because they were flat. Sorry to their fans who thought they were hot, but hot does not equal acting spark and range.

29 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Lmao she was perfectly fine in her last scenes. She matured well tbh, I was impressed by her development. I think she still has that impulsive quirky side to her, the writer never took that away from her... maybe you just don't like the actress? I don't know.

I was just saying that, hahaha. This actress is a definite nope for me, unless she surprises me down the line. It could always have been the directing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

because they were flat. Sorry to their fans who thought they were hot, but hot does not equal acting spark and range.

I liked Minhyuk honestly. I feel like his character was supposed to be gay (which is actually true. I read it somewhere), which would've made him more interesting.

Seokhoon was definitely flat but I feel like that was his character - caring towards his family but overall a chill guy. He definitely seemed stoic at times.

Rona was good. I've seen Jenny's actress in a few other dramas and she was great there. Jihee is cute, she has such a baby face. Seokkyung was awesome too, as a villain, and a good guy. Eunbyul was an amazing actress who improved over time.

8 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

This actress is a definite nope for me, unless she surprises me down the line. It could always have been the directing.

Possibly. I remember someone saying she (Hyunsoo) was different in her previous dramas, so it might be the directing!

12 hours ago, LD Lee said:

Yes, he died. His spirit was at the opera performance. It was a twist that made you think he was alive. Similar to the movie, The Sixth Sense.   

But he talked to rona in her changing room... she acknowledged his presence, so how cld logan be dead in the theatre?

• Like 2

I think what actually happened at the end was that Logan Lee had actually lived for 3 years after Shim Suryeon died and then he saw her in the opera and then went with her in the car, she then takes him to afterlife. This results in reality being altered that Logan died from the diesease. It wouldn't really make much sense for them to just light his name and death date when Rona has a speech it would at least have to be a statue of him. So in short Shim Suryeon comes from afterlife to take Logan with her which changes reality so that Logan didn't just disappear one day.

• Confused 2

Who is the mysterious hobo that Seok khyung treated a meal to? 

20 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

But he talked to rona in her changing room... she acknowledged his presence, so how cld logan be dead in the theatre?

That scene of Rona with Logan was 'flashbacked' from 3 years before Rona's concert. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Who is the mysterious hobo that Seok khyung treated a meal to? 

The owner of the restaurant already talk about him when JSK asked... he was indeed not JDT but the character itself acting by UKJ...

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I completely agreed with you. I'm already off this Cork screw roller coast since the end of season 1. I knew what this drama going to be like in particular once they announced season 2 & three. I bet they are going to cease quickly via revealing a plenty of 'Who devoted this and who devoted that' compared to season 1, locked inside the secure and preserve the visitors in suspend.

• Awesome 1