[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Two  sister , Two friends, One scene 

but to different vibe :mrgreen:

errr pls explain why its HK piggyback IK and not the other way round?? lol like HK is petite and IK is so tall.. how on earth.. :crazy:

• LOL 8

And see that's why we don't like preemptions. Otherwise tonight's episode will be on yesterday and the cliffhanger won't be next Wednesday.

And oh man the poor actress. Did she really have to piggyback the male actor? His legs are so long it's dangling.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, baiqian said:

The female lead keeps getting herself into all sorts of trouble she  almost seems aloof to how much danger she's really in the spite the male lead explaining it to her. She keeps getting in tricky situations gets herself kidnapped.  The police in this drama have the same problem lot of police in Korean dramas have their  unbelievably dumb.  I mean she had a bunch of bodyguards to and they were absolutely useless only useful person in this whole drama seems to be the male lead it was able to rescue her.

i honestly don't think she keeps getting herself into all sorts of trouble ... it's more like troubles came looking for her ... she was asleep in her own room when the stalker went into the room to leave all the "love notes" ... she went into the car supposedly driven by her own sister when the stalker kidnapped her ... in these incidents, she didn't do anything wrong or stupid.

About not knowing the danger she is in, remember everyone around her kept some truths from her to "protect" her, she didn't know about the second batch of photos Anchor-nim received until much later.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oppa need to discover the sister talent for reporting bts scene room news  :joy:

The relationship between the sisters is one of the best parts of this drama.  Little sister HK is such a fun character--she keeps surprising me and making me laugh.  I am so happy that she has a love line, too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, baiqian said:

The female lead keeps getting herself into all sorts of trouble she  almost seems aloof to how much danger she's really in the spite the male lead explaining it to her. She keeps getting in tricky situations gets herself kidnapped.  The police in this drama have the same problem lot of police in Korean dramas have their  unbelievably dumb.  I mean she had a bunch of bodyguards to and they were absolutely useless only useful person in this whole drama seems to be the male lead it was able to rescue her.

The way the writer shape Hajin is okay for me. Very realistic. I assumed Hajin grew up in a loving family, with Seoyeon's company she grew up being a kind, considerate, and fun to be with person. She's an artist, and that aspects + very straightforward on achieving her goals are what makes her special to me.

Hajin is in the situation she can't process herself. It's her actual company car, she is supposed to get in the car with the CEO, but decided to get in first because the CEO's on the call and told her "get in first, I have to take this call."

She was only being told about possible stalker not long ago, and after was told she's been very cautious herself. She kept Hakyung at close range, took bodyguard service, told Junghoon about her whereabouts, etc.

When she went out with Hakyung for a cake and faced the motorbike fiasco, she is with Hakyung and it was not her fault to want a walk for fresh air + it's nearby the house!! It was because that some "fan" uploaded a pic. If it weren't for the post, it wouldn't have happened.

When she was going out to watch movie alone, she was not aware about stalker because Junghoon and Hakyung kept it for themselves with purpose of not wanting her feel anxious. 

About the police well what'd you expect. We all know the writer needs the kidnapping fiasco for Junghoon to "never make the same mistake again" and that his character is developing to cope with his past by protecting his love.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Okay, so tonight's ep feels so fast. 

We get to know that the professor indeed is evil because he kept murmuring "Can't let it happen" "It should not happen" after Junghoon confessed he's in a real relationship and that he's trying to move on with someone new.

For Taeun's word to Junghoon near the end, it revealed that Hajin felt utterly guilty because she kept saying to TE "It was my fault that Seoyeon died."

By the look of it, I will assume for now that she is indeed guilty. Not just that "I should have been there with her" guilty. If not, Taeun wouldn't make a big deal out of it, big enough to keep it a secret for such a long time from anyone. 

mj03DcF.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 8

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

errr pls explain why its HK piggyback IK and not the other way round?? lol like HK is petite and IK is so tall.. how on earth.. :crazy:

she talk & talk & talk ( I think about her sister ) until he get wasted :D

15876491151587649072.gif

15876497101587649674.gif

15876496081587649543.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

That's why i like this drama 'cause every episode hide a little secret! And i'm glad we have to wait only one week for ep 12 and 13. Ep 12 will be surely sad with another cliffhanger at some point and ep 13 will be healing, ehm i hope so :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

the cute little JH and the adult JH hahaha :lol:

Spoiler

this kid is really getting popular.. he was in Hi Bye Mama too

ok more kissing scene.. bts.. @Ameera Ali

Spoiler

omg there is so many bts this time.. i kept adding into spoiler tag!!! isnt there a full bts clip instead :phew:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

For Taeun's word to Junghoon, it revealed that Hajin felt utterly guilty because she kept saying to TE "It was my fault that Seoyeon died."

By the look of it, I will assume for now that she is indeed guilty.

But with my limited knowledge of Korean, in this preview, seems that Seo-yeon was saying she had given Ha-jin misfortune and hoped Ha-jin could smile again? It seems SY was feeling guilty too?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

But with my limited knowledge of Korean, in this preview, seems that Seo-yeon was saying she had given Ha-jin misfortune and hoped Ha-jin can smile again? It seems SY was feeling guilty too?

I heard SY voice too... so there's hope to se more about their friendship in upcoming ep!!

A rough translation: Seoyeon: I wish Hana would be happy again. Jeonghoon: Im going to tell Hajin that it was an accident. Jonghoon's (friend's)Dad: she was killed by a stalker! Hajin: (is it) Seoyeon...? Jonghoon's (friend's)Dad: will you be able to manage a guy who still loves someone else? Jeonghoon: I really cherish this moment that I spend together with you(Hajin). I wish it's same to you, Hajin. Hajin: Has something happened to Jeonghoon? Jonghoon's (friend's)Dad: Are you willing to talk about Jeonghoon? Stalker: So, you want to know about the truth..? Seoyeon: Hana is in trouble because of me

Credit: VXQ EKS from youtube video preview

• Love 2
  • Thanks 7

some of the bts are so funny!! :lol: kdw is so cheeky.. guess they must have been really comfortable with each other 

this IG has many bts.. do check it out, cos this round there seem to be ALOT OF BTS which i think moderators will kill me if i keep spamming IG posts :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Really love this scene :wub:

And when HJ is saying JH has to grant her wish since JH said “im sorry” and JH was like “i dont remember (i said it)” at 1:34 the tone that JH used, the low tone that he never use before! I will officially call it the “boyfriend tone” coz usually JH always talking using his anchor tone and this is really the new side of our anchornim :D

I’m actually glad this is the final episode we got for this week because I don’t think I can survive a week if I got to watch next wed’s episode this week..from the preview alone I’m already scared :crazy: for now, I’m just gonna repeat tonight’s episode and enjoy the fluffiness first :lol:

And OMG! Seems like I was right on one thing for now, HJ really was disappointed/mad that she can never do ballet anymore..and what’s with Dr.Dad? It has been 8years since SY’s death, what kind of theory he’s trying to prove that he doesn’t want JH to move on??? :angry:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

10 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

and what’s with Dr.Dad? It has been 8years since SY’s death, what kind of theory he’s trying to prove that he doesn’t want JH to move on??? :angry:

maybe it has something to do with his thesis/publication on the study of hyper..(?.. whats the name again??) he doesn’t want to be proven wrong on his paper that patients with such a condition can actually move on with their lives..?

haha i like the “boyfriend tone” u suggested :lol:

ok.. found the 2 full clips.. tap on the IGTV video for full view.. around 8mins total for both

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2