[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY THEY KISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND IT WAS A HOT KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:wub:B)

THANKS TO ALL RECAPPERS!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

My heart please be still! Finally! Tho its one sweet kiss instead of a hot one but im still satisfied! He should go for 3rd kiss why stop at 2nd kiss anchornimmmmmm????

I bet everyone is thankful we still have tomorrow for the 첫 데이트 (1st date) imagine if this episode was showing last week and waiting for a week for tomorrow’s episode with such preview....tortureeeeeee 

cant wait for tmrw now! But 1st..ill sleep with smile on my face tonight :blush:

Keep replaying the preview :wub: did anchornim telling his wish to HJ? He said in any situation never say goodbye..hopefully HJ will listen to him so in future even when she got her memory back she won’t walk away

https://youtu.be/eHxAMFjl2PU

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

After the lovey dovey, we will get the storm :(

hopefully it wont end up being an agony since Hajin is still clueless with her memory but i saw the preview that she showed some action that she might remember her memory :(

3 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

It's fun seeing you mix the korean and japanese exclamations in your recap. Many thanks for your effort :glasses:

Arigatouuu, sometimes being polyglot made me confused to write in japanese or korean or english or else :joy:

@Ameera Ali i mean Hakyung already has so much progress comparing with her sister. Hakyung wind over Hajin. lols but Hajin already has Jung Hoon beside her meanwhile Hakyung, well just work out buddy :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

lols but Hajin already has Jung Hoon beside her meanwhile Hakyung, well just work out buddy :joy:

talking about  work out buddy :joy:

oppa not doing bad job too , now he giving body massages too 

* I bet his nagging boss told him to stop :D

15875632291587563224.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm stuck with the replay buttons for both Memory Couple & Maknae Couple! :wub:

Happy time for both & Thanks writernim. HJ got such a wonderful BDay gift and colors changes in JH's life he is finally happy. The kiss with the OST & their expressions were just perfect!:D

Storm plz don't come soon & destroyer their promise let them be together & overcome the hurdles together.

It is so good to see that both HJ & JH are surrounded by good buddies / work colleagues who are like a real fam. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

talking about  work out buddy :joy:

oppa not doing bad job too , now he giving body massages too

Oppa please dont give body massage unless it's good for my own health :bawling:

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The makeover :joy:

** he literally a new man :w00t:

I mean a man like him would turn into anything if his woman is impressed even he has to dress like a moke :joy:

• LOL 8