[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

@thistle, I’m one of those persons who said MSH looks creepy. Also, a good looking actor can play a character that looks creepy. In fact, quite a few psychopaths in Korean drama shows are good looking characters (and actors) that were creepy or caused people to fear or feel uneasy. The actor who plays MSH has appeared in other Korean drama shows in a more polished form with his sanity in tact. I saw him most recently in Secret Boutique as a corrupt though love struck police officer.

Regarding MSH, I suppose it is in the realm of possibility that there is a lot more to his relationship with SY, but I still honestly think he does not fit SY’s type, which includes personality. When he was introduced, a male customer was bullying him and he was basically fumbling and cowering in response to the man’s attitude. I immediately inferred that perhaps he’s one of those people who has not managed to adapt in society. So then here comes SY who shows him some kindness by helping him pick up the money and I think she muttered something in his defense too. To me that might have been when MSH became attached to her. 

Indeed there is a lot more to be revealed from the past though and I suppose anything is possible.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

i’m rewatching some clips on mbc youtube and seriously this has me cracking up even though i’ve already watched it on the full ep :lol: JH is a very conventional person i guess? hahaha totally not into video call and the 45 degree angle is so funny!! and HK is best lifting up HJ’s leg to show the socks he gifted.. i mean, right to her mouth like a mic :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

16 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

I don't think the writer will make JH as HJ's 1st love since HJ mentioned her 1st love was the only boy in her ballet class and never mentioned through out 11 episodes JH ever did ballet before. Hopefully writer-nim won't go that kdrama 1st love cliche path as well.

Since there were 2 scenes where our OTP promised each other to stay by each other side and not to say good bye, I hope both will really stick to their promise. I don't wanna see any noble idiocy and need to suffer through 1-2 episodes of separation :cold_sweat:

I'm afraid they will :tears: I guess MSH will using TE's dad as hostage to escape and try his best to meet HJ and reveals everything. And the angst will begin... :bawling:

I couldn't bear to see our cheerful Hajin will feel depressed again. We have 5 episodes left. I hope the Angst will ends at Episode 14 at most. :unsure:

And please pray that we're blessed enough  see their proposing-scene at the end of episode :wub:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Travis Scott Jr said:

I'm afraid they will :tears: I guess MSH will using TE's dad as hostage to escape and try his best to meet HJ and reveals everything. And the angst will begin... :bawling:

I couldn't bear to see our cheerful Hajin will feel depressed again. We have 5 episodes left. I hope the Angst will ends at Episode 14 at most. :unsure:

And please pray that we're blessed enough  see their proposing-scene at the end of episode :wub:

I'll skip this week eps 'cause my heart could not stand a break up scene... We need more romance, secrets must be revealed but at some point we need to see them take the relationship on a new note! I really liked the last two episode but i noticed HJ more in love than him... i want to see JH so in love with her that SY memories will not be a great part of his life anymore... <_<

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I'll skip this week eps 'cause my heart could not stand a break up scene... We need more romance, secrets must be revealed but at some point we need to see them take the relationship on a new note! I really liked the last two episode but i noticed HJ more in love than him... i want to see JH so in love with her that SY memories will not be a great part of his life anymore... <_<

Me too!! I feel bad for HJ especially when JH was drunk in his house, and vent his anger towards her. His words were so hurtful, that scene is unforgettable :tears: But I'm glad he apologized. Maybe this time Writer-nim want their role to be switched. So we can expect JH is going to win HJ's heart once again and deepen their relationship. :wub:

• Like 6

I just realised HJ had another memory of SY’s stalker and not only the one that I shared previously

Start at 1:25, and MSH was clearly addressing her “Yeo hajin ssi” meaning HJ faced off him before..MSH even asked if she heard what he said..I’m starting to have bad feeling about this....don’t involve HJ in SY’s kidnapping please writernimmmmm how JH going to let this slide if HJ really involved directly in SY’s death? Though HJ might did it out of fear or anything explainable..

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

one more day my dear chingus! :wub: not that many episodes left and we would have an odd week when the finale comes on the following week itself <_<

But next week it's not the final, am i right? Next week they'll show ep 14-15 so ep 16 will be on 13 May:unsure:

• Like 2

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [4th Week of April, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from April 20 to 26 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on April 27.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 4th week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 35.88% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 23.04% 0)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 9.1% (0)

4. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 5.15% (+1)

5. KBS2  “Born Again” - 3.24% (NEW)

6. MBC “365: One Year Against Destiny” - 3.09% (0)

7. JTBC “When the Weather is Fine“ - 2.91% (0)

8. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - 2.86% (NEW)

9. tvN  “Piece of Your Mind” - 1.95% (0)

10. SBS “Nobody Knows” - 1.81% (+2)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 4th week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (+1)

3. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Lee Min-ho (-1)

4. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Han So-hee (0)

5. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Kim Go-eun (+1)

6. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Lee Moo-saeng (+13)

7. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Shim Eun-woo (+30)

8. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (+7)

9. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (-2)

10. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Kim Dong-wook (+7)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

so ep 16 will be on 13 May:unsure:

precisely.. so its like we have to wait one more week for that finale ep.. like urgh!!! :tears:

@kaykafisyah hopefully its just MSH begging HJ to fix a meet up date for him and SY.. or he could have used HJ to lure SY to his hideout to kidnap her.. :vicx: some 7-11 or those convenience stores have tables and chairs for people to have a quick bite.. i won’t be surprised if SY and HJ had been there drinking and seen MSH often to have some conversations as well.. but MSH getting out of the mental hospital and coming face to face with HJ might be the breaking point for HJ’s memory to all flow back in to her.. :blink:

from the pd:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

one more day my dear chingus! :wub: not that many episodes left and we would have an odd week when the finale comes on the following week itself <_<

special episode for the empty thursday??:wub:

finally it's tomorrow~~~ these days i'm really looking forward for wednesday :love:

• Like 4