[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I only watched the preview and some clips... i couldn't resist...:lol: Anyway tomorrow she will break up with him and of course she will be kidnapped for the second time... And OF COURSE (pt 2) JH will save her, i hope :lol: and they'll reconcile in ep 15 :unsure:

• LOL 11

the preview.. i put in spoiler tag just in case :)

Spoiler

HJ has an IG account

https://instagram.com/yeohajin___?igshid=1i0foly61rgv4

you can check her igtv here too haha..

and.. i dunno how to react to the ultra sweetness @Ameera Ali.. she displays all her affection for JH while JH is the quiet but steadfast in his feelings for her..

@lolly84 the temporary breakup is too distressing to my fragile heart :tears:

i dunno where some managed to find the bts (i tried youtube but not much luck) but i saw bits n pieces uploaded.. here’s one!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

sigh, we all expected that there will be temporary breakup when HJ remembers :tears:... but despite being mentally prepared, my heart still breaks when i see the preview :bawling:  ... please writer-nim, let the breakup be a short one

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hahanzyy said:

sigh, we all expected that there will be temporary breakup when HJ remembers :tears:... but despite being mentally prepared, my heart still breaks when i see the preview :bawling:  ... please writer-nim, let the breakup be a short one

IKR! And despite the many sweet moments between our OTP tonight, even JH was confessing his love to HJ still makes me feel empty/loss/speechless.. Yes please make the separation short..I know it maybe not possible...but can we have JH found HJ back in tmrw’s episode? Too much to ask for?

On a lighter note: watched the igtv on HJ’s insta and I love how MGY calling KDW JH oppa :) can we have HJ calling JH that in drama as well? And they were filming ep.14 today! I know somehow towards the end they will be in live shooting mode already but filming today when preview for ep14 will be tmrw..I hope the cast and crews will still get to rest properly..

• Like 6
  • Love 1