[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

14 hours ago, celebrianna said:

let’s hope his book flops spectacularly.

he went to the Moon psychopath ward and got held hostage isn’t it? will that lead to a chance that Moon comes out for another round of revenge or/and this bad doctor got his chance to get slit throat and die? :phew: its painful to TE but not exactly a great loss to us chingu here if lousy doctor dad dies..

HaHa sisters pyjamas fashion statement.. erm, haha thats a thick mix of wooly socks and slippers HJ is wearing :lol:

• Like 7

I'm fed up with TE & his father feeling JH how to live his life WTF? And JH's reply to TE was bang on he will not live in fear anymore. 

And as many of you said I also find it weird to accept the fact that director entered info JH's house...something is fishy right? :wacko:

On the other hand both couples sailing and the sisters duo is 1 of the best this year. Kim Seul Gi deserves an award & she better do a FL role next time it is high time! I must stay JH is becoming 1 of my fav kdrama ML of the year they really did a good job with the caracterizations of the lead characters! :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

i really wish JH can have an honest talk with HJ about his first love before she recovers her memory. I don't mean telling HJ that his first love was her bestie. I mean telling her what he has told TE & his Dad. Bcos HJ is aware that he couldn't forget his first love. 

She was the one who actively expressed her interest in JH first when he outright turned her down and told her he couldn't forget his gf. 

I wish he will tell her that he will remember his first love vividly bcos of his condition, but that he has come to truly love HJ for who she is and treasure her very much now... or else when she recovers her memory, it may be difficult for her not to believe other people's opinion that JH takes her as SY's replacement

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

one of my favourite romance novels have dealt with this question -- the struggle against love is how to let this new person in and what that means for the old relationship, how to accept and let go. these are heavy duty themes. in the book, the guy character said something poignant - he said the person I was no longer exists but the person I am today is because of her (wife who passed away) and the role she played in my life and that road has also led me to you; part of letting go is accepting that this new love will look and feel different and the dynamics will not be the same

@Lmangla, i love your quote above. So apt for their situation now

@thistle, the part when TE mentioned that JH went through hypnosis as a child also rang an alarm bell for me. I wonder whether any of his previous memory has been distorted

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, hahanzyy said:

@thistle, the part when TE mentioned that JH went through hypnosis as a child also rang an alarm bell for me. I wonder whether any of his previous memory has been distorted

I also wondered if his behavior could be modified by Dr. Dad's hypnosis--like he could be convinced to lie about something or if he could be made to do something that would cause him to break down. 

As I understand it, in real life people cannot be forced by hypnosis to do something that is against their nature but this is DramaLand so anything can happen.

I strongly suspect that some kind of breakdown is inevitable for the storyline.  We have already seen that HJ is stronger than she imagines herself to be and more clever than others expect her to be, and she has been rescued by JH.  JH is always seen by others as smart and strong but on some levels he is not.  JH doesn't show his weakness but HJ is perceptive enough to be aware of this, and he trusts her enough to let her see.  A good couple will each fill in the gaps that the other individual has and they complete one another; JH/HJ is that sort of couple.  Now maybe we will see HJ come forward to rescue JH from some situation so that the story can come full circle.  It would make sense in terms of storytelling anyway.

Dr. Dad is being pretty bold about going forward with the publication of his book and he has been obvious about not caring what happens to JH when it is published, so I would guess that he is planning end-game for JH very soon.  

.....This is silly and unimportant (probably someone else has mentioned this) but I find it amusing:  the actors who play JH and Dr. Dad were together in Coffee Prince, too.  JH's character was a bit of an air head and Dr. Dad was a sloppy older guy.    They could not be more different in Find Me in Your Memory.  I happened to think of this because I was considering various times I have seen Kim Chang Wan (Dr. Dad) playing cruel characters and then I remembered that he was sometimes funny, too.   Good actor--rotten role this time. 

• Like 9

I have a feeling HK not gonna be transparent to HJ in next episode. If HK told HJ everything I don't think we gonna get the movie date scene though. Once HJ knows who Yong-ie is, she will be able to connect all the dots together in no time. Remember how she concluded JH is TE's friend who can't forget once she knows JH and TE is friend? Looking forward how HK gonna explain to HJ since HK can't really lie to her sister and HJ can read HK well.

I re-watched the scene where HJ has the memory of SY's stalker, MSH was saying "I really love you" in HJ's memory, so I don't think MSH said this to HJ. I'm guessing HJ saw MSH said this to SY...might be HJ saw the kidnapping? Maybe she followed MSH to where he kept SY and saw that scene in her memory. Could be HJ was too scared to do anything and when SY died, she can't forgive herself for doing nothing.

I think MSH will be the biggest factor that will trigger HJ's memory back. I'm worried MSH will get away from the place he's detained for now in next episode and he will go to see HJ first thing and tell her about SY.

22 hours ago, hahanzyy said:

I wish he will tell her that he will remember his first love vividly bcos of his condition, but that he has come to truly love HJ for who she is and treasure her very much now... or else when she recovers her memory, it may be difficult for her not to believe other people's opinion that JH takes her as SY's replacement

I would really love to see this too!

We all saw how HJ is head over heels towards JH, HJ also said it's all started at their 1st meeting during the news when JH was giving her that lost look, and HJ has listed down what she likes about JH to reporters when asked about it, but we don't really know why JH likes HJ. I know you don't need reason to like or to hate someone but it can't just be out of the blue, after reading his mom's letter suddenly JH decided that he likes HJ right? We need to know the starting point when he started to fall for her!:wub: Though as a viewer I believe we saw the progress how JH falls for HJ but for HJ, isn't it she needs some verbal assurance?

On a lighter note, JH, if you brought HJ for midnight movie date, you don't have to send her back home ok? Your home will do :joy: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

MSH was saying "I really love you" in HJ's memory, so I don't think MSH said this to HJ. I'm guessing HJ saw MSH said this to SY...

i dun really recall the details to this scene although i remember HJ having the flashback.. was that the exact scene set as when SY was kidnapped and pushed down? cos it was like all dark.. perhaps both the girls were lured and trapped at some warehouse and HJ got knocked out and being left there and he brought SY to the apartment (crime scene)?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i dun really recall the details to this scene although i remember HJ having the flashback.. was that the exact scene set as when SY was kidnapped and pushed down? cos it was like all dark.. perhaps both the girls were lured and trapped at some warehouse and HJ got knocked out and being left there and he brought SY to the apartment (crime scene)?

Couldn’t really find any clip on this scene so I made my own :sweatingbullets: this was in ep.9 (or ep.5 if 1 hr video version)

This is the only piece of memory HJ has of SY’s kidnapper..she might remember more if she met him in future..

P/s: vid with no audio, not sure why when I was recording, it din record the audio as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Couldn’t really find any clip on this scene so I made my own :sweatingbullets: this was in ep.9 (or ep.5 if 1 hr video version)

This is the only piece of memory HJ has of SY’s kidnapper..she might remember more if she met him in future..

P/s: vid with no audio, not sure why when I was recording, it din record the audio as well.

The audio said he is madly in love but he has not particularly addressed this confession to HJ.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

The audio said he is madly in love but he has not particularly addressed this confession to HJ.

Yes, that’s why I mentioned HJ might saw this instead. She could be at the same place where MSH kept SY when he kidnapped her.

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

I re-watched the scene where HJ has the memory of SY's stalker, MSH was saying "I really love you" in HJ's memory, so I don't think MSH said this to HJ. I'm guessing HJ saw MSH said this to SY...might be HJ saw the kidnapping? Maybe she followed MSH to where he kept SY and saw that scene in her memory. Could be HJ was too scared to do anything and when SY died, she can't forgive herself for doing nothing.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Yes, that’s why I mentioned HJ might saw this instead. She could be at the same place where MSH kept SY when he kidnapped her.

I think you're right... it's a possible scenario and it would explain the situation!:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Thanks for making the video of that.  :)

This short scene is something I wondered a lot about as well because MSH says he is madly in love.  I wondered if he was friendly with HJ and she maybe was helping him with getting together with SY.  I wondered if he really was dating SY and if she betrayed him with JH which caused MSH to lose his mind.

To be fair, although some people have said that they find MSH creepy, I think he's really a good-looking guy; I think he was in love with SY; and I think he was trying to help JH when HJ was kidnapped.  And I think there's more backstory that we should get about him.  One thing that particularly struck me about MSH was when he cried during JH's second visit to him. 

Maybe MSH has been misunderstood and he could be a good guy at heart in spite of what he did to SY.  (However, take this with a grain of salt because I am the person who has crazy theories that often prove completely wrong.)

.....editing to add an image of Joo Seok Tae who plays MSH: 

Joo_Suk-Tae-p01.jpg

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

48 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thanks for making the video of that.  :)

This short scene is something I wondered a lot about as well because MSH says he is madly in love.  I wondered if he was friendly with HJ and she maybe was helping him with getting together with SY.  I wondered if he really was dating SY and if she betrayed him with JH which caused MSH to lose his mind.

To be fair, although some people have said that they find MSH creepy, I think he's really a good-looking guy; I think he was in love with SY; and I think he was trying to help JH when HJ was kidnapped.  And I think there's more backstory that we should get about him.  One thing that particularly struck me about MSH was when he cried during JH's second visit to him. 

Maybe MSH has been misunderstood and he could be a good guy at heart in spite of what he did to SY.  (However, take this with a grain of salt because I am the person who has crazy theories that often prove completely wrong.)

.....editing to add an image of Joo Seok Tae who plays MSH: 

Wow. He is handsome! Lol.+ a very good actor too 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Beautilife said:

Wow. He is handsome! Lol.+ a very good actor too 

He sure is good at playing bad!  :lol:  A lot of other characters have been surprising with their depth in this drama, so I want to see what they do with his character, too.  

• Like 5

Finally! The stalker story has been wrapped up quickly and our memory couple has acknowledged their feelings towards each other with open-mouthed kiss:wub: I hope MBC will give us BTS of the rooftops-kiss-scene. (I know you will put it on DVD-Bluray but Please give us some sneak-peak MBC. :tears:)

And HJ will regain her memory anytime soon. Seems like they'll revealing some secrets that viewers hasn't know yet. But what is it? Did JH & HJ have met before? Deep down, I do really hope that JH & HJ's first meeting was at the guest-room before  the News Interview (on first episode-Like JH once said before). Because the 'actually-you're-my-first-love' story is a bit cliché to me. The main story about JH meeting a new person, accepting a new person in his heart, fall in love with a new person, and found a true love with a new person after a loss is kind of a plot that hooked me in the first place.

So I think after motorbike accident, HJ & SY were together when SY was kidnapped by MSH, and HJ was incapable to help SY because of her ankle injury, that's why she feels so guilty. (During Seoyeon funeral scene, they also focused on HJ's ankle injury, so I do think that's the important point).

Also in the next preview I heard JH said "I will tell HJ, that it was an accident." So JH will convinced her not to feel guilty anymore. Of course maybe we'll have scenes where HJ is shaken after knowing the facts and avoiding JH, and JH will convince her and always stay by her side. HJ will open her heart again and they'll make up. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Travis Scott Jr said:

Deep down, I do really hope that JH & HJ's first meeting was at the guest-room before  the News Interview (on first episode-Like JH once said before). Because the 'actually-you're-my-first-love' story is a bit cliché to me. The main story about JH meeting a new person, accepting a new person in his heart, fall in love with a new person, and found a true love with a new person after a loss is kind of a plot that hooked me in the first place.

I don't think the writer will make JH as HJ's 1st love since HJ mentioned her 1st love was the only boy in her ballet class and never mentioned through out 11 episodes JH ever did ballet before. Hopefully writer-nim won't go that kdrama 1st love cliche path as well.

Since there were 2 scenes where our OTP promised each other to stay by each other side and not to say good bye, I hope both will really stick to their promise. I don't wanna see any noble idiocy and need to suffer through 1-2 episodes of separation :cold_sweat:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

thanks for making this! :) maybe like what @thistle has mentioned, he asked HJ to set up a meeting for him and SY.. he was in a black highneck knitted top.. :blink:

12 hours ago, Beautilife said:

Love this

hahaha we haven’t seen HJ drink much alcohol for quite a while.. it’ll be fun to have HJ-JH and boss choi/team leader go on a double date drinking session at the club again :lol:

since we are on the topic of not bad looking MSH.. he throws in a bonus in his IG with the other psychopath director ji

guess what.. 2 more days!! B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Chingus, I'm here! How have you all been doing? We are in wild world right now, but thanks God that we have this drama to sooth our feeling (I know I feel it). Normally I just read everybody's post (as usual), but I'd like to support KDW more this time as I have been his avid fans since 2007 Unstoppable Marriage (boy, he was a cutie back then and one handsome man right now), hence I decided to write my nonsense here today:lol:. I always smile ear to ear watching him in this drama as well, I like how he can bring up the character. I have been stopped watching drama for some times due to boredom and personal issues, and here I am! I can't help but to think of a close friend of mine when I see the relationship between JH, TE and TE's dad. My experience with my friend told me that one can be a good psychologist at work but bad with relationship with friends and family. My friend was never loved even though both father and mother were/are in this psychologist/psychiatrist field. He and his siblings never been loved and suffered just like TE. I come to conclusion that being a good psychiatrist / psychologist do not guarantee a perfect family life, they also human just like the rest of us. I feel bad for TE as I feel bad for my friend, it's sad to see this in drama and real life. This drama remind me to a lot of parts of my life, minus actress and anchor-nim of course hahahaha. I hope next episode will not be draggy with the HJ memory back and she avoid / break up with JH, I hope she could overcome this obstacle and just like JH's determination to open up his heart for a new love. I would say JH has determination and consistency in pursuing his love, all these years he was simply doubtful of many things such as was his mom really happy being his mother. Thank you for sharing the BTS and lots of photos. :wub: 

I also fell in love with JH just like HJ upon watch him read the news of the day, he so cool! :D:wub:

• Like 7