[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

48 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Seoyeon: I wish Hana would be happy again. 

Seoyeon: Hana is in trouble because of me

Credit: VXQ EKS from youtube video preview

28 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

HJ really was disappointed/mad that she can never do ballet anymore..

51 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Seo-yeon was saying she had given Ha-jin misfortune and hoped Ha-jin could smile again? It seems SY was feeling guilty too.

Oh my God! If we connect the dots!!! Theory is that after the motorbike accident, Hajin can't do ballet anymore, that's why Seoyeon said "Because of me, I made her unhappy" (나 때문에 하나가 불행해줬어). 

From some of the scene in tonight's ep, gloomy Hajin was "comforted" by Seoyeon (my assumption, bcs it only showed a girl's hand that Hajin tried to let go off of her arm). 

cPfotY0.jpg

IidB4hA.jpg

• Insightful 9

56 minutes ago, thistle said:

The relationship between the sisters is one of the best parts of this drama.  Little sister HK is such a fun character--she keeps surprising me and making me laugh.  I am so happy that she has a love line, too.

I actually shed some tears during their reunion scene yesterday when they met outside the stalker’s villa. In that moment I felt it more clearly that HK was indeed the little sister and HJ was soothing her. HK is usually the one taking the lead to take care of HJ but in that moment she showed her vulnerability that she’s also the little sister.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

33 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

and what’s with Dr.Dad? It has been 8years since SY’s death, what kind of theory he’s trying to prove that he doesn’t want JH to move on??? :angry:

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe it has something to do with his thesis/publication on the study of hyper..(?.. whats the name again??) he doesn’t want to be proven wrong on his paper that patients with such a condition can actually move on with their lives..?

It's either what @sadthe1st said about the paper, or the professor wanted to make a "novel" or "biography" out of Junghoon. 

In tonight's ep, it seemed like the prof is choosing a book/novel cover. The pictures are in the spoiler.

(The book/novel titles literal translate:  "A man who cannot forget" = 망각하지 못하는 남자) 

Spoiler

6y8RhQXr.jpg

hZ1mdJXr.jpg

skazhBor.jpg

He chose the 2nd one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

Oh my God! If we connect the dots!!! Theory is that after the motorbike accident, Hajin can't do ballet anymore, that's why Seoyeon said "Because of me, I made her unhappy" (나 때문에 하나가 불행해줬어). 

From some of the scene in tonight's ep, gloomy Hajin was "comforted" by Seoyeon (my assumption, bcs it only showed a girl's hand on Hajin's arm). 

I think SY felt guilty for the accident but why HJ felt guilty too? It's a mistery... :unsure:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

MY theory is the following: HJ got hurt in an accident and could no longer do ballet. Hence SY felt guilty and in order to make her happy, she decided to find HJ's first love (remember that they exchanged their diary). I guess, HJ had to do some rehab. So SY discovered him and decided to act as HJ for a while until HJ had recovered hence she mentioned things that HJ would like and would say. Maybe SY already had a boyfriend, MSH but due to her friend, she kept meeting JH which made him angry. That's why SY broke up with MSH.

Therefore it could be possible that MSH decided to meet HJ and told her what SY had done... seeing her first love. However he didn't tell her what her true intention was. She thought that SY had betrayed her. Not only she was somehow responsible for her injury but she saw that SY had even taken her first love. Thus she betrayed SY and told MSH something important ... and when SY died, HJ felt terrible. She felt really guilty. She thought, she was responsible for her death.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 7

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

MY theory is the following: HJ got hurt in an accident and could no longer do ballet. Hence SY felt guilty and in order to make her happy, she decided to find HJ's first love (remember that they exchanged their diary). I guess, HJ had to do some rehab. So SY discovered him and decided to act as HJ for a while until HJ had recovered hence she mentioned things that HJ would like and would say. Maybe SY already had a boyfriend, MSH but due to her friend, she kept meeting JH which made him angry. That's why SY broke up with MSH.

Therefore it could be possible that MSH decided to meet HJ and told her what SY had done... seeing her first love. However he didn't tell her what her true intention was. She thought that SY had betrayed her. Not only she was somehow responsible for her injury but she saw that SY had even taken her first love. Thus she betrayed SY and told MSH something important ... and when SY died, HJ felt terrible. She felt really guilty. She thought, she was responsible for her death.  

Omo :w00t: This would totally makes sense and if they'll show us that JH was HJ's first love i'll totally lose it!!!:smirk::w00t: Great theory chingu!!:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

That's why i like this drama 'cause every episode hide a little secret! And i'm glad we have to wait only one week for ep 12 and 13. Ep 12 will be surely sad with another cliffhanger at some point and ep 13 will be healing, ehm i hope so :phew:

Hi5! Today epi was such a fresh breath of air and they ended it with another secret. We had lovely moments and 3 couples where shown. :wub:

Never knew that KDW's voice could get more sweeter kya! The last scene of TE with that expression....I'm still suspicious about him. :mellow:

So next week be ready for another roller coaster till then let's enjoy the happy ride & those lovey dovey BTS on IG. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, baiqian said:

The female lead keeps getting herself into all sorts of trouble she  almost seems aloof to how much danger she's really in the spite the male lead explaining it to her. She keeps getting in tricky situations gets herself kidnapped.  The police in this drama have the same problem lot of police in Korean dramas have their  unbelievably dumb.  I mean she had a bunch of bodyguards to and they were absolutely useless only useful person in this whole drama seems to be the male lead it was able to rescue her.

First off... it wasn't her fault she got kidnapped. Like seriously...can you not see what the situation was. Omo. + her character is written as refreshing and cheerful. If you don't like it. Please. We dont need your negativity here. Peridot. Annyeong.

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

MY theory is the following

It mostly makes sense, and I can see where things could happen that way.  But I am left with questions:  If JH is HJ's first love, why is it that he does not remember her?  Was it a love from afar and he didn't know?  How did they meet?  Or, if they didn't, how could HJ have known about JH?  The only cross-connection that I can think of is TE, so maybe this has something to do with the secret that he is keeping?

.....editing because I just realized that HJ would not have known TE until after SY died.  I'm kinda confused.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, thistle said:

It mostly makes sense, and I can see where things could happen that way.  But I am left with questions:  If JH is HJ's first love, why is it that he does not remember her?  Was it a love from afar and he didn't know?  How did they meet?  Or, if they didn't, how could HJ have known about JH?  The only cross-connection that I can think of is TE, so maybe this has something to do with the secret that he is keeping?

.....editing because I just realized that HJ would not have known TE until after SY died.  I'm kinda confused.

The story will make more sense if HJ memories return. This plot would be perfect if writernim will guide us towards destiny soulmate. HJ is meant to be with JH but SY entered in the picture and failed 'cause a love meant to be win despite the obstacles!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, Beautilife said:

First off... it wasn't her fault she got kidnapped. Like seriously...can you not see what the situation was. Omo. + her character is written as refreshing and cheerful. If you don't like it. Please. We dont need your negativity here. Peridot. Annyeong.

While I am also a fan of this drama and I like our lead actress very much in this role, I think that we have to respect the rights of others who have differing opinions. 

@baiqian was not being combative or unpleasant but just having a different opinion.  I didn't agree with that opinion, so I simply did not respond to those posts.  I actually like reading opinions that are not the same as mine because it can open my mind to other possibilities even if I can't come to the same conclusion.

One of my college professors used say this:  We are all free to disagree; but none of us are free to be disagreeable.   I believe that to be true.  That is what a perfect world should be.  Everyone should be able to have their say without being pushed out as long as they say it in a way that isn't mean.   If we really love something, we should be willing to be strong enough to hear another viewpoint.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, thistle said:

While I am also a fan of this drama and I like our lead actress very much in this role, I think that we have to respect the rights of others who have differing opinions. 

@baiqian was not being combative or unpleasant but just having a different opinion.  I didn't agree with that opinion, so I simply did not respond to those posts.  I actually like reading opinions that are not the same as mine because it can open my mind to other possibilities even if I can't come to the same conclusion.

One of my college professors used say this:  We are all free to disagree; but none of us are free to be disagreeable.   I believe that to be true.  That is what a perfect world should be.  Everyone should be able to have their say without being pushed out as long as they say it in a way that isn't mean.   If we really love something, we should be willing to be strong enough to hear another viewpoint.

You're right. Thanks for making me think twice. I will keep your words. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@bebebisous33, I like your theory. The only thing I’m not sure about is SY dating MSH. The dude looks creepy and I can’t imagine that SY would actually date him. Maybe befriend him but I can’t imagine anything beyond that. I think it’s more that after SY was kind to MSH in the convenience store, he became obsessed with her because finally somebody treated him like a human being. The fact that he had the CCTV recording of their first meeting replaying in his shrine to SY kind of hints that it might have been where his obsession started. 

@thistle, the fact that JH doesn’t have memories of HJ always made me feel that HJ must have seen him from a distance and fell for him. Maybe he used to be in the vicinity of their ballet classroom.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

34 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, I like your theory. The only thing I’m not sure about is SY dating MSH. The dude looks creepy and I can’t imagine that SY would actually date him. Maybe befriend him but I can’t imagine anything beyond that. I think it’s more that after SY was kind to MSH in the convenience store, he became obsessed with her because finally somebody treated him like a human being. The fact that he had the CCTV recording of their first meeting replaying in his shrine to SY kind of hints that it might have been where his obsession started. 

@thistle, the fact that JH doesn’t have memories of HJ always made me feel that HJ must have seen him from a distance and fell for him. Maybe he used to be in the vicinity of their ballet classroom.

Maybe, I know, she could have been just a friend... but it would be far more interesting if this was not just a delusion from his side at the beginning because that's what he is in JH's mind.  It would be much more interesting if his words did contain some truth about SY. An obsession can be developed after a breakup too and we already have one delusional stalker. I would prefer that MSH knew her for real and turned into an obsessed man while watching SY getting close to JH and witnessing how she was different in front of JH. This would reinforce his claim that he was the only one who loved and knew SY so well.

Just like TE's father who claims to know JH the best... based on his past relationship with JH. I would prefer if MSH shared some similarities with the professor... who treats JH as his patient and possession, just like MSH claims SY as his girlfriend and loved one.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Maybe, I know, she could have been just a friend... but it would be far more interesting if this was not just a delusion from his side at the beginning because that's what he is in JH's mind.  It would be much more interesting if his words did contain some truth about SY. An obsession can be developed after a breakup too and we already have one delusional stalker. I would prefer that MSH knew her for real and turned into an obsessed man while watching SY getting close to JH and witnessing how she was different in front of JH. This would reinforce his claim that he was the only one who loved and knew SY so well.

Just like TE's father who claims to know JH the best... based on his past relationship with JH. I would prefer if MSH shared some similarities with the professor... who treats JH as his patient and possession, just like MSH claims SY as his girlfriend and loved one.

Definitely that would be an interesting scenario if SY dated MSH but if the script writer is going with that, the casting should have been better. Even the actors that play Director Ji or Tae Eun would have been more suited for a stalker psycho “who dated SY”. I just can’t buy the image of the current MSH and SY dating. Nah, I’m not shallow...it’s just that MSH doesn’t seem like the type SY would date even out of pity.

• Like 7

Watched ep 21-22 with subs and i fear TE father. He will reveal to HJ that JH has another woman in his heart!! It's in preview subs:unsure:... TE father is evil at this point... For his own profit and glory he will destroy JH happiness!!:angry:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Definitely that would be an interesting scenario if SY dated MSH but if the script writer is going with that, the casting should have been better. Even the actors that play Director Ji or Tae Eun would have been more suited for a stalker psycho “who dated SY”. I just can’t buy the image of the current MSH and SY dating. Nah, I’m not shallow...it’s just that MSH doesn’t seem like the type SY would date even out of pity.

Agree with this one. It's not believable that SY used to date MSH. Because we haven't seen at least one photo of them together, there's only SY photo in his wall. It make more sense that he was really obsessed with her but SY might not even know who is him (only know him as a supermarket cashier).

And why did HJ said it was her fault that SY died, my guess is that MSH somehow kidnap her or threaten her? And SY come to rescue her but she got kidnapped instead and died later. 

I like the theory that JH is HJ first love too! But not sure about SY date JH and acted like HJ? We need more flashback! And one thing that disturb me is the red shoes in her diary. They both got the same red shoes. And they keep zooming at SY red shoes hmmm..

As for the Prof Dad, is he publishing a documentary abt JH or is it his thesis?? He seems annoyed knowing JH is dating HJ simply because he's wrong or does he have another reason?? He goes as far as meeting MSH...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Beautilife said:

This is an open forum so any opinion that is unpopular or unlikely the normal somehow needed to keep the discussion alive. 

I saw some of people also said they are dropping this drama because the female lead constantly "whining" at the male lead, hajin's sense of superiority (being an artist) but keep it lowkey by using her "birdbrain" face, and that she said misunderstanding quite often that It lost its true meaning. 

@baiqian let's discuss more if you want, either here or in the private message!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Watched ep 21-22 with subs and i fear TE father. He will reveal to HJ that JH has another woman in his heart!! It's in preview subs:unsure:... TE father is evil at this point... For his own profit and glory he will destroy JH happiness!!:angry:

Same here gosh the preview....another storm & SY's murderer sais that he will not let JH be happy with HJ gosh! :(

But glad that no matter what HJ/JH will overcome the hurdles together. 

• Like 6