[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

i hope the plot will not end up with SY trying to impersonate HJ to date JH.. i mean, it would be very cruel to both HJ and JH being betrayed this way.. moreover, SY had already passed away.. it doesn’t seem right for the writer to push all the blame and betrayal to her :unsure: perhaps its because HJ and SY had been bff for so long they tend to have similar attributes or SY looked up to HJ as the leader of the duo so she liked most of what HJ likes as well..

and to find HJ in JH’s memory is just a way to depict that he has already “known” HJ since 8-9 years ago from SY.. not so much as in each other’s first love. in a way, JH needs to learn how to let go and move on.. this is something which he has much difficulty coping even in ep9 its until his mom left him the letter which made him pursue and hold on to something he finds special..

• Like 10

Can I share my theory as well? :sweatingbullets:

1) After the motorcycle accident, HJ was badly injured which caused her to not able to continue doing ballet. She might be greatly affected and somehow blaming SY on it and for awhile jealous with SY who can still doing ballet. HJ shutting down her life from SY..and bcoz of the accident also HJ had to be in rehab that is why SY once said “I hope we can  meet HJ next year” to JH with a hint of sadness on her face..so my guess is SY said this after the accident took place.

2) HJ cant say her final goodbye to SY bcoz she felt guilty for her treatment towards SY after the accident. Whatever caused the guilt I hope it’s not bcoz HJ direct/indirectly involved in SY’s death which I think will be too hard for HJ to forgive herself and be the reason for JH not able to forgive HJ as well...

The loopholes are;

1) HJ still has the cast on her leg when she went to SY’s wake..but there’s cases where sometimes u have to be in cast for as long as 6months or more..

2) HJ has memory of meeting SY’s stalker..so what’s the connection?

And SY saying sorry to JH before she died is starting to bother me...

I think the stalker thing will be resolved next week but the final boss (villain) is still there to disturb our OTP till the end..I want to believe it’s actually TE’s dad and he actually is doing some experiments on JH...

I’ve mentioned this before that SY’s stalker voice is similar to TE’s and I’ve been fooled twice when watching the preview..so I won’t for the 3rd time :D but if u listen carefully u can differentiate the two voices since TE’s is much softer. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

"Don't you feel bad for So Yeon?"

UGH I hate that the writers made the ex-stalker ask JH the hard questions and always remembering the dude's face asking it!!! But it definitely incited the reaction we expected - he is slowly falling for her, without him knowing it's happening :tears:

I don't know how HJ is going to react when she gets back her full memories of SY and (possibly) JH - falling for your dead best friend's boyfriend will definitely bring about a push back from her. And I can't wait to see what is it about her memories that was so painful or traumatic that she literally had to forget SY's existence :huh:

PS. Also the pic taken from JH's house...isn't TE the only one who knows about it?? :( PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TE THE KIDNAPPER!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, blademan said:

"Don't you feel bad for So Yeon?"

UGH I hate that the writers made the ex-stalker ask JH the hard questions and always remembering the dude's face asking it!!! But it definitely incited the reaction we expected - he is slowly falling for her, without him knowing it's happening :tears:

I don't know how HJ is going to react when she gets back her full memories of SY and (possibly) JH - falling for your dead best friend's boyfriend will definitely bring about a push back from her. And I can't wait to see what is it about her memories that was so painful or traumatic that she literally had to forget SY's existence :huh:

This drama should have been 20 episodes not 16. There's so much to need explanation and i don't want to see only 2 episodes of happiness and the rest of sadness... The worst will happen if writer reconcile OTP at the end of ep 16!!:angry:

• Like 6

i also wish the stalker issue can be settled by next week. I really wish TE and SY are just really good friends to both our leads ... i'd rather not have the drama go into the complicated deception storyline, hope TE can be a good friend and maybe play his psychiatrist role in helping HJ let go of her guilt and accept JH ... is that too idealistic :tears: 

i really enjoyed the hospital scene so much --> when HK opened the door & he fell down from shocked, plus he getting all so freaked out with the scary movie and HK's hair... i find myself replaying those scenes and laughing each time bcos he looks so funny being scared :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

On 4/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, Rish K said:

@lolly84 I also don't want them to rush our leads' ending / love track in the very end...

I prefer to see HJ's struggle with her past memory & feelings for JH than seeing a stalker trick until the very end. 

I'm ready to see the stalker story line come to a close too, would like to see how HJ and JH deal with their conditions and how HJ overcomes her blocked memories

I know this isn't popular opinion but I don't think the two leads should end up together, how weird is it to basically get together with SY's doppelganger? How much of JH's attraction to HJ is because she has so much in common with SY? How can he not be reminded of SY when with HJ? Let's let them be friends and find other love interests.

I'm totally shipping the new director and team lead, their interaction has me laughing every time!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, blinkwy said:

I know this isn't popular opinion but I don't think the two leads should end up together, how weird is it to basically get together with SY's doppelganger? How much of JH's attraction to HJ is because she has so much in common with SY? How can he not be reminded of SY when with HJ? Let's let them be friends and find other love interests.

@blinkwy, you are right, i don't think yours is a popular opinion :D

i don't think JH's attraction to HJ is bcos she has so much in common with SY.  It is true HJ initially caught JH's attention (though not in a good way) bcos of a few similarities with SY. But i believe he slowly fell in love with HJ for who HJ is --> her bright personality, positive attitude, her tenderness, thoughtfulness & sensitivity towards him, etc etc. 

I want them to be together :wub:

• Like 12

I don't think JH is attracted to HJ because he sees SY in HJ. Actually there're only 2 scenes where what was saying by HJ reminded JH to what previously said by SY and because of these 2 scenes (ok maybe 3 including the scene where HJ said she did ballet before) are what triggered JH to dig further if HJ somehow knows SY. So I would say the common things between HJ and SY is only triggering JH's curiosity if HJ and SY knows each other.

And then after knowing HJ history, JH started to change his attitude towards HJ. But, borrowing JH's words, he's not pitying her since he's not in place to pity other people. Let's believe our anchor nim on this after all he is someone who hates people that go against their own words. 

When JH asking HJ out to dinner, I believe here is the turning point for JH. He's actually giving himself a chance to find his own happiness as per what his late mother wrote to him. He's not gonna hesitate anymore..he has found someone that he cherishes :wub: 

So let's hope next episode is all roses and pink and spring for our OTP before what ever any other obstacle(s) the writer has in store for them (and for us as well)...

Sharing this video which shows JH attitude change from beginning he got to know HJ; credit video to uploader;

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Yep... maybe it's from his memories of her. She's dead, it's not a concern for us, sorry to say that obv:sweatingbullets:

Is it me or her outfit & make up look similar to HJ's? :mellow:

Is it gonna be a flashback or JH will think of SY but it is actually HJ who will be there next to him...I guess they are shooting the last epis of FMIYM. 

• Like 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395542wpp/how-3-couples-portray-love-differently-in-find-me-in-your-memory

How 3 Couples Portray Love Differently In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 20, 2020
by S. Cho

6985CD39-05CD-43AA-996B-2C9B005E6CA9.jpg

Love is in the air in “Find Me in Your Memory”!

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember all 8,760 hours in a year, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism.

In addition to Jung Hoon and Ha Jin, who are known as the “memory couple,” there are two other couples who have been bringing laughs and romance to the “Find Me in Your Memory” audience. Here are the drama’s three couples who have shown three unique styles of chemistry!

Without any conflict or misunderstandings, the selfless “memory couple” has been portraying a very mature romance. Jung Hoon has shown his reliable and protective side over Ha Jin, approaching her without hesitation now that he is sure of his feelings. On the other hand, Ha Jin is honest and transparent and is able to patiently wait while Jung Hoon heals from his emotional scars. Viewers can look forward to how their relationship progresses as Jung Hoon tries to save Ha Jin from her stalker Black Sugar in the upcoming episode.

708811C6-CA07-40E7-B160-4D988EC8AEE5.jpg

404A4EB7-FE0C-49E5-9971-216C0D19B44D.jpg

Contrary to the mature “memory couple,” Ha Kyung (Kim Seul Gi) and Il Kwon (Lee Jin Hyuk) are the youngest and most adorable duo. To cheer up the heartbroken Il Kwon over his cheating ex-girlfriend, Ha Kyung attempted to teach him various exercises. When Ha Kyung ended up in the hospital, Il Kwon sought her out to keep her company. In the most recent episode, Il Kwon helped Ha Kyung tie up her hair, causing her to blush. Stay tuned to find out where this cute romance heads!

Spoiler

0F39C37F-9B8F-4695-BCA0-7491F20F454D.jpg

Lastly, Hee Sang (Jang Young Nam) and Chul Woong (Lee Seung Joon) have demonstrated a shocking workplace romance. While initially appearing as the director and leader of the newsroom, it was later revealed that the two were actually married. Chul Woong, who lives in the shadows of his wife’s charismatic charm, began to envy Jung Hoon, whom Hee Sang admires. However, he was simultaneously super excited when Jung Hoon made his return as a news anchor. The way they perfectly portray a real-life couple will only continue to bring laughs to viewers through their polar opposite personalities.

Spoiler

9B8072A9-12D6-4359-9CDA-FF88D20AC34A.jpg

A representative from “Find Me in Your Memory” commented, “Thank you for loving not only our ‘memory couple,’ but all our characters, including our ‘youngest couple’ and our ‘newsroom couple.’ The different kinds of chemistry that these three couples of various age groups are portraying are becoming another focal point. We will not let our viewers down. Please continue to show lots of love to our three couples.”

“Find Me in Your Memory” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

———

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [3rd Week of April, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from April 13 to 19 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on April 20.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 3rd week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 31.74% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 22.57% (NEW)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 11.16% (-1)

4. tvN “Hi Bye, Mama!” - 10.49% (-1)

5. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 2.91% (0)

6. MBC “365: One Year Against Destiny” - 2.88% (+2)

7. JTBC “When the Weather is Fine“ - 2.35% (0)

8. KBS2 “Once Again” - 1.86% (+2)

9. tvN  “Piece of Your Mind” - 1.83% (-3)

10. KBS2 “Welcome” - 1.36% (+6)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3