[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 04. 08

"The World of the Married'' tops popular TV drama rankings for 2 weeks in a row

"The World of the Married'' has occupied the entire viewership ratings and the hot level of the dramas aired this week. 

According to the statistics of Good Data Corporation (the agency analyzing the popularity of programs on TV), the drama "The World of the Married" (JTBC) has occupied the No. 1 position for two weeks in a row on the popular TV drama rankings. This survey is obtained by the analysis of netizens' responses on articles, blogs/online communities, videos, SNS towards 24 TV dramas being broadcast or expected to be aired from March 30 until April 5, 2020.

Spoiler

Centered on Naver Cafe, "The World of the Married" has received great attention and attracted many loyal viewers thanks to the dramatic plot. The actors acting in the drama named themselves in the Top 10 hot topics such as Kim Hee Ae (No. 1), Han So Hee (No. 2), Park Hae Joon (No. 6) and notably, the audience also lavishly praised Kim Hee Ae's acting ability.

On the other hand, with the weekly virality increasing by 26.75%, "Hospital Playlist" (tvN) broke its own record for 2 weeks in a row. Kwak Sun Young received explosive reactions thanks to her genuine acting. Meanwhile, netizens have shown interest in the developments that seem to be revealing the budding love story between Jung Kyung Ho and Kwak Sun Young. Besides, Jo Jung Suk also appeared in 10th place on the popular actor rankings.

After a week off from broadcast, "Hi Bye, Mama!" (tvN) dropped one rank and came in third place with a drop of interest of 28.39% compared to the previous week. The drama's preview video of episode 13 became a hot topic after it was released, but the viewers showed negative reactions to the story revealed in advance. However, character Cha Yu Ri played by Kim Tae Hee received sympathy, along with that, the actress occupied 3rd place on the most popular actor rankings.

5786A303-C720-4737-9E4B-EBB4C9842B54.jpg

CE33D517-FD8C-43B8-B531-BCE923C8E198.jpg

Landing at No. 4 on the drama ranking is "Hyena" (SBS). The film has got an increase of 4.12% in popularity level compared to the previous week. The drama received numerous positive reviews from netizens thanks to the portrayal of a zealous and unique female character. However, a part of viewers still expressed regret because the script lets Joo Ji Hoon's character focus more on romantic details. On the popularity rankings of drama actors, Kim Hye Soo ranked fourth, and Joo Ji Hoon ranked eighth.

5th place belonged to "Find Me in Your Memory" (MBC). The drama broke its own highest score as its popularity increased by 63.19% compared to the previous week. The audience showed interesting compliments to the work such as quick deployment, highly engaging storyline, etc. Besides, Moon Ga Young also received positive reviews such as "Good acting and cute character." Moon Ga Young and Kim Dong Wook took 5th and 7th place, respectively, on the popular actor rankings.

Spoiler

With the popularity level dropping by 5.95% compared to the last week, the drama "A Piece Of Your Mind" (tvN) stayed at No.6. The film continuously received negative reactions from the audience as they mentioned that the viewership ratings prove that it is not as hot as before and the plot isn't touching enough. On the popularity rankings of drama actors, Jung Hae In landed at No. 9.

No.7 to No.10, in turn, went to "When the Weather Is Fine" (JTBC, an increase of 1.91% in popularity level compared to last week), "Once Again" (KBS 2TV, a drop of 6.67% in popularity level compared last week), "365: Repeat the Year" (MBC, a decline of 42.48% in popularity compared last week) and "The King: The Eternal Monarch" (SBS) that is about to go on air. 

Reporter Cho Yeon Gyeong cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND :wub:

2020040901000776100046141_20200409131614

Summary text for episode 8 preview

Please don't go 

Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her scared while it happens in the night and Jung Hoon make sure to protect Hajin while both of them still comforting each other. Meanwhile there's another accident happens.

Please give our OTP a break cakkanim :tears: 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

ok i’m done watching ep7.. and, director choi is a fighter too :lol: see how she got rid of all those nosy reporters at the funeral hall.. and of cos, team leader kim was in awe with her.. hahaha i love how all the korean guys need powerpuff girls kind of leadership :phew:

i ruled out director ji as the psychopath.. and, its not TE too.. the guy who broke into HJ’s place.. he is too agile.. probably a stuntman from one of the films that HJ acted in? chul could have known him from the sites too..

and the return address on the envelope to SY’s stalker.. “blacksugar”? 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ok i’m done watching ep7.. and, director choi is a fighter too :lol: see how she got rid of all those nosy reporters at the funeral hall.. and of cos, team leader kim was in awe with her.. hahaha i love how all the korean guys need powerpuff girls kind of leadership :phew:

i ruled out director ji as the psychopath.. and, its not TE too.. the guy who broke into HJ’s place.. he is too agile.. probably a stuntman from one of the films that HJ acted in? chul could have known him from the sites too..

and the return address on the envelope to SY’s stalker.. “blacksugar”? 

I would love to cross out TE from my suspect list as well..since the house breaker body build looks smaller and shorter than TE but the guy who sent the pictures to SY's stalker is as tall as TE =.=''. The return address on the envelop to SY's stalker I think is a hint? 

Just read on naver news as well next week 15th April's episode will be vacant to give way to election(?) ....I wonder if MBC will show back2back 4 episodes on Thursday? I think they did before 4 episodes in one night when they had to cancel one of the days episodes..

Waiting for Wednesday is already killing me...now we have to wait for Thursday for new episode..... TT.TT

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I would love to cross out TE from my suspect list as well..since the house breaker body build looks smaller and shorter than TE but the guy who sent the pictures to SY's stalker is as tall as TE =.=''. The return address on the envelop to SY's stalker I think is a hint? 

Just read on naver news as well next week 15th April's episode will be vacant to give way to election....I wonder if MBC will show back2back 4 episodes on Thursday? I think they did before 4 episodes in one night when they had to cancel one of the days episodes..

Yes, i wish Taeun only a victim not a perpetrator on this case. I wanna him being a good people  

Next week, MBC will give only one episode aka two episode. Arghhhh i hope they don’t give us cliffhanger or i will go gaga :( :crazy:

• Like 9

Wanted to share with you a cute part of KDW / MGY's interview @ MBC Radio. Credit goes to it's uploader : @ GaYoung's House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfujB9sciC0

Someone translated it well I guess you can all understand a few parts :

DJ: KDW, please tell us some good things when working with MGY
KDW: I really like cooperating with her
DJ: let's list 5 things
KDW: I like it because she is MGY (He said this in 5 different ways)
MGY: I had expected more than this answer
DJ: So, on the other hand, Gayoungssi, could you tell us 5 good things about KDW as a role of his partner?
MGY: I can answer in just one sentence: because he is a daesang actor (daesang in Korean means a grand award like oscar...so she means that he acts very well...i guess)
DJ: ok, now 5 things about him...
MGY: he is very mature. He acts very well. Handsome . He has a warm voice. And especially he often buys delicious foods for me...
DJ: KDWssi, let's do again. give us more details about Gayoungssi..
KDW: first, she is an actress that will receive daesang. The way she smiles is very beautiful. She is kind, well-behaved and she is a positive person.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Rish K said:

Wanted to share with you a cute part of KDW / MGY's interview @ MBC Radio. Credit goes to it's uploader : @ GaYoung's House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfujB9sciC0

Someone translated it well I guess you can all understand a few parts :

DJ: KDW, please tell us some good things when working with MGY
KDW: I really like cooperating with her
DJ: let's list 5 things
KDW: I like it because she is MGY (He said this in 5 different ways)
MGY: I had expected more than this answer
DJ: So, on the other hand, Gayoungssi, could you tell us 5 good things about KDW as a role of his partner?
MGY: I can answer in just one sentence: because he is a daesang actor (daesang in Korean means a grand award like oscar...so she means that he acts very well...i guess)
DJ: ok, now 5 things about him...
MGY: he is very mature. He acts very well. Handsome . He has a warm voice. And especially he often buys delicious foods for me...
DJ: KDWssi, let's do again. give us more details about Gayoungssi..
KDW: first, she is an actress that will receive daesang. The way she smiles is very beautiful. She is kind, well-behaved and she is a positive person.

Yes, they were filming back in January and MGY said after he received daesang, he bought for the crew in set a whole meat bbq. I mean he paid for everyone :D 

His voice is so good even when he was JIn Ha Rim in Coffee Prince :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Yes, they were filming back in January and MGY said after he received daesang, he bought for the crew in set a whole meat bbq. I mean he paid for everyone :D 

His voice is so good even when he was JIn Ha Rim in Coffee Prince :D 

Yes how sweet of him. Oh I remember when they presented an award together during MBC Awards last year. 

On this same radio program they had a Compatibility Test game from what I understood both got the same choices except for Soju ( MGY) whereas beer ( KDW) & cute ( MGY) whereas sexy ( KDW). :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Episode 8 is a redeem episode for Jung Hoon after his lost with his mother. 

How cruel the stalker is even invaded her house and put  a pile of photo like the stalker did with Soyeon. 

Hajin was hurt from the motorbike accident when she was obviously calling Seyeon , Yeongi in the past. Hakyung was hurt after protecting Hajin from the accident. She starts to remember everything and this is not good for Jung Hoon since Jung Hoon's wall already tumbled down. 

For her own safety, he let Hajin living in Jo's house with telling that house is one of his acquaintance's house. He even paid a lot of money so Il Kwon would stay in hotel for a while.

Park Soo Chang, the crazy reporter gave a clue about the stalker to Jung Hoon that the stalker always ride a big motor bike without registration number that have been blocked. The stalker even send the reporter Hajin's daily photo from an anonymous message.

Taeun's father lost his sense as a doctor. He blamed his son for being so sensitive and caring meanwhile those two character are out of line as a doctor. Taeun was mad when he asked his father that he never cared about him. 

Funny thing is, Hajin knew Jung Hoon's senior is a wife of the annoying senior, Kim Chul Woong and she was dumbfounded when she knew the first love of the senior. Like hell :joy:

next episode : Hajin will get kidnapped by the stalker. Both of Yeo's sibling will get hurt.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

This episode will last me for another 7 days! before the new episode. Only God knows how many time I will repeat this episode alone :phew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3WybiUQ9lw

JH smile when he sees HJ before he starts the news..I will replay that scene alone for more than 10 times definitely :wub:

But the preview for next episode...how can we last only with Thursday's episode? Especially if it's a cliffhanger ending?

BTW, SY stalker's voice sounds so much like TE. I even thought its TE during yesterday's preview. I'm paying attention to TE's voice as well since I like his voice too especially if he was talking in low tone (of course our anchor-nim's voice is love and 1st on the chart :D).

• Like 7
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

these two :joy:

director choi reminds me of Elastic Girl from the Incredibles hahaha!! :lol: she is like so strict at workplace.. always asking Team Leader Kim to leave while she talks to JH.. and yet, she can speak so coyly to him again when no one is around.. hahaha Team Leader Kim wants to appear tough but is really a softie :P

38 minutes ago, rukizie said:

next episode : Hajin will get kidnapped by the stalker. Both of Yeon's sibling will get hurt

so SY has other siblings?

no ep on wed.. so the actress is cheering us to wait till thu :rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

HJ broke her ankle while she was pushing SY out of the way of the motorcycle so SY wouldn't get hurt.  

Also, the phone call from the psychopath to JH  should be enough evidence to have the police investigate the psychopath further.  He is definitely interacting with someone in the outside world.  Checking his incoming mail and tracking his visitors and phone calls would be a starter.

The stalker part is getting to be very frustrating to watch.  I wish this part can be wrapped up.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

The MBC videos are so clear. Thank you for the link. 

However I feel as if I am watching a different drama tonight. Maybe it's because of the clips and not seeing the whole episode. When did Jung Hoon suddenly become human? He has been stoned faced and abrupt for so many episodes. And he is suddenly concerned and animated tonight. It's a bit disorienting to watch.

Night all, I am so happy daylight saving has ended because I now only 30 min of the SK timezone. And it's spring again. I miss Seoul in spring; cannot believe how life on Earth has changed so much in the last few months. I felt as if I lived a lifetime of stress recently and it's spring and clean again.

• Like 6