[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

0ly40

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

@iamnowhereforyou @ErikaJ Thanks for your comments  and thoughts for Wednesday’s episode especially @iamnowhereforyou. I definitely liked how you pointed out many scenes I liked a lot !

Spoiler

I am TOO loving Son Ho Jun, whenever he is on the screen with Song Ji Hyo, I am loving their interactions, I AM so invested in them & the child actress as the daughter. She is still a lovely bright spot.

Scenes I liked :

- Loved the daughter and PD son hanging out, now he is her friend and partner in crime. Cute when he thought of her moving & changing schools he was sad. (Awww). Loved he didn’t want that at all, having her awkward with YW the home room teacher .

-Mom and AJ and the daughter together when AJ was upset about YW moving in without letting her know first . Lol they did but she told them she didn’t want to be bothered and stressed /plus cute how HN immediately said I have no say in these matters as AJ was starting to complain and be overheard by YW.

-Bar owner Unni telling AJ yes as landlord your mom was trying to pay back overdue rent by getting a subletter. Good to remind AJ the reality of her financial straits. Though she was upset, she forgot her mom’s obvious good intentions. But for all mom’s sense with gossip etc, AJ has good point it would look weird that YW came out their place if word got out too. (Mom was upset AJ going to parent teacher meeting & she went instead because of the hurts and being ostracized for being a single mom at other schools .)

-YW enjoying looking over the wall of HN memories & HN looking at him curiously trying to figure out IF he could be her dad. Her sleuthing expressions were too cute! Then we see his flashback being upset holding baby shoes & AJ and mom already left. He looked sad seeing the closed signs at the bathhouse.

-HN wish yearly to not want to make her mom sad for wanting to know about her bio dad. Her grandmother saying just wish he is dead as adults have situations you won’t understand would make it easier for her mom. But now after seeing YW on the book and finally unable to deny her curiosity, she will go try to sleuth her way to finding out who her bio dad is without her mom knowing at all.

-Agreed with others, the flashback memories of our OTP during college were cute. Glad ODO didn’t successfully kiss her after doing damage to her sneakers. Then she pushed him to fall into the water. The look of dejected rejection, then AJ so thrown out of sorts not agreeing to was a total rejection of his confession. Loved he got back his confidence and asked she grab his hand if there is hope. She really was awkward and was going to grab hold to pull him up, then last second runoff.(Cute later ODO said count as you grabbed hold my hand, of course if not there was no way they could have started dating otherwise after he deliberately stood next to her in the group shot & grabbed her hand. Loved as a result AJ is looking at him and not at the camera in the final photo (that fell out with the old contract). 

-AJ having her pride and despite everything and needing ODO, she won’t grovel and beg. I liked she wanted to be a producer and it was true , without her input & heroine’s reasons & feelings it is an incomplete story. Great that after his encounter with AJ, the female student at the lecture & even RJ both saying the same thing. (He really only wanted to tell his side & never thought to complete the story telling to know her side. So later when he proposed to AJ about working together while also giving up on his second love call from Hollywood (definitely f  it don’t hurt PD meeting & revealing her debt , RJ saying you missing out if you pass working with her) his ego wanting to tell the whole story of AJ produces it. His only question to AJ to find out where she has been last 14 yrs is telling . AJ knew too, the opportunity to clear the air & misunderstandings. But his initial refusal was stinging & glad later AJ told him the truth how she felt of his insincere words at the hotel.

-Despite all of ODO bluster, he couldn’t get out of his mind AJ debt situation , finding out closure from their breaking up & yes he DOES has lingering feelings from 14 years ago. The fact he was shocked how she could accumulate the high debt, she could have just married a rich guy and be done with it, but he isn’t aware of HN yet.

-Later in Thursday’s episode he will be shocked to know their is no husband & that YW lives with her (to start some jealous feeling afresh inside of him.) But the game changer will be discovering HN! When he puts two and two together with her age, will he realize with their relationship that COULD be his daughter. Plus then AJ statement at the book concert that the female character perspective that is never asked was that she lost alot.

-RJ silky trying to follow AJ stuck in the bathroom due to his fame! Lol the posts on SNS about his time in the toilet and health issues speculations. Lol.

Too funny & his making MS Song who is not Jennifer Song in Hollywood was funny. She really caters to RJ. He seems like her top star at the moment. Lol.

-RJ upset that ODO caught up in his issues at the bar to not sense RJ being sensitive & upset about his showing off to him about Hollywood. (Not ODO fault he was not sharing what happened to him with his Hollywood love call.) Marketing is scary but when it fails to bring the results you want, you believe the hype without the results you wanted.

-PD definitely thinks of AJ as the woman who spoke Cantonese (but this time in the voice over more clearer but still a bit fuzzy lol than PD ‘s Cantonese last week. Interesting the right hand man says, AJ owes you but why I feel it seems the other way around when he saved AJ former boss from being killed. 

I am invested in seeing the journey of our OTP renew their acquaintances after 14 year absence.

The fact daughter calls RJ asking to call him dad in what basis? He was her last contact on that cell phone is a stronger case than the roommate move in test & scrapbook? (She has a good sixth sense realizing YW and mom are missing the revision and YW vibe as her dad isn’t there is true.

Though I feel RJ has unresolved feelings perhaps (?) why HN feels he is more a viable dad candidate ? Then again I wonder what she will think of ODO! YW such a puppy and cheerleader for AJ. Aww. More I see him he is definitely a viable person as love interest as AJ totally friend zoned this dongseng too much.

You're welcome, and thank you, too@Nodame! I'm glad we mostly have the same scenes that we find so likable and lovable. The scenes in Episode 3 are all mostly likable. I don't think there's a scene that I didn't like. Haha. I also like how you pointed out more stuff in regards with everyone's character and relationships. 

Yeah, the relationship between Ha Nee and Dong Chan (Pa Do's son) is just so cute. I can no longer count how many times I've said it but still can't stop saying it. It was cute too when DC just said just pay for the DNA test since it's just 100,000 won and HN's reaction was priceless. I think she still has no clue yet that her new-found friend is rich. Haha. Thinking that HN might move to a different school in case rumors spread out made him worried so he really didn't press anything about it anymore. Haha. So cute. 

I agree with you about Dae Oh not being able to kiss Ae Jung when he was drunk years ago. Imagine kissing someone who just vomited. Haha. Their relationship is like push-and-pull. Literally, too! Haha. I can't wait to see how he'd react seeing AJ with two men now: Pa Do and Yeon Woo. Imagine, one is freaking rich and the other one is much younger. Haha. Also, I wonder if he knows how Ryu Jin feels for AJ. If he was able to see the picture of RJ looking at AJ who was looking at him when he grabbed her hand during that picture-taking moment. I'm wondering if he was able to catch the vibe there.

Speaking of vibe, maybe that's what HN felt when she saw RJ. Remember when she was talking to her friend that it should also have this vibe/intuition for her to feel like that's the father she's been looking for. I wonder if there's this leap of the blood when they decided to meet each other. The yearning look in RJ's eyes when HN was going to school in one of the trailers shown before this show aired, too, was pretty observable. 

And now I think there's only six hours and thirty minutes left to view the fourth episode. I really can't wait to see and learn more revelations about the characters of the main leads. The budding romance, jealousy, and chaos are now slowly catching up to us! And I'm welcoming them all happily! With my arms wide open! Haha!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa! So I binge-watched first 3 episodes and I am totally in love with this drama! At first I wasn't sure that I will watch it because some people said that our main female lead is acting strange. But not in my opinion. Yes, she is sometimes overreacting, but I am fine with that because her life is a mess right now. She is visibly showing her frustration with the world, don't you think? :lol: And honestly I really like her and it makes me sad to see her struggling so much. As for the four gentleman. It's so entertaining to see their interactions with Noh Ae Jung. I am curious what really happened between Dae O and Ae Jung. They were really in love 14 years ago. My theory is that 14 years ago she was on her way to tell him that she is pregnat and saw him with someone else. But as it is in dramaland it wasn't probably even him. I didn't see long preview and someone mentioned that it was Ryu Jin hugging a character which hasn't appeared in the drama yet. Not sure where I read that. Maybe even on this thread. Sorry, it was in the middle of the night so I don't really remember:sweatingbullets: Anyway I can't wait for the next episode!

EDIT: I found the long preview! You have to skip to the 3:00. So it wasn't about Ryu Jin hugging other girl. Ae Jung saw something, ran away and Ryu Jin was there to comfort her. Interesting. Now I am dying to know what she saw. 

@chatterbox22 Welcome to the forum & our family! OMG thanks for the long preview & your sleuthing skills! 

Go see it @rita96

@iamnowhereforyou Thanks for the other points too! Lol the $100 DNA test point I forgot but smart of PD son to mention! Lol then their is no degree of confusion. But HN has a point she doesn’t have the money. Lol. Our HN is a smart cookie! 

-Ok before I start my work day. I did watch the LONG TRAILER

-Saw since we have seen ep 1-3 a lot repeats.

@Samuel Yohanes From the trailer, Dasom comes out as they are recruiting the female lead for the film adaptation as it is thought she is similiar to the character. She has vested interest in the project due to ODO. Especially when she asks if it was in particular the director/ or ODO wanting her in the role.

So it is why we have not seen her yet, so patience if not today (as just agreed to work with AJ yesterday). I feel def see her starting next week is my guess.

TRAILER start: (I tried my best -giving best efforts -multiple times to get this might be missing parts)

-Starts with AJ working hard to live an earnest life making a living and interviewing like crazy to work for various companies before she gets accepted into that last film company. HN VO saying how wanting to find out about her BIO Dad would upset her mom.

-AJ voice--would my voice have been different if I did not meet that man?

our (? something) was different/special.

text: Can we fall in love?

-AJ raising her daughter to realize her dream to work in the film industry as a film producer.

-Mom upset about the prior failure of the movie project. What do you think about this time someone will support/invest in it ? Who?

-AJ giving her presentation to PD scene. Then says, mom's daughter NAJ of course.

-PD-- I think there is a misunderstanding.

-PD coming in talking about the debt and not coming to invest in the film project. she took out and her old boss scramming and she is upset dealing with the debt. 

-AJ looking for former boss home and saying WHERE IS HE? 

-PD sidekick voice ?_  Yes we have not been able to contact him. All the debt burden is on you (NAJ).

-Colleague--found a contract--hey this contract is that famous author's one/aka ODO. Daebak!

-AJ excited about the contract interspersed with info on ODO and the Book Concert (how he is big author and how many books he sold etc)

-PD wanting ODO the author

-AJ I MUST /HAVE to get ODO

-RJ is on the scene and then she wants to get more money to make the movie with the old contract with the worldwide author. PD willing to finance the movie if she gets the author her 14 year old love ODO.

-VO--she is a crazy woman.

PD-the actor Ryu Jin.

Female voice-- Hollywood bound RJ. You mean that one?

AJ goes to RY manager--tell RJ that AJ PD is here

PD-if you can do it I will invest in the movie 

-AJ repeats the big investment amount out loud!

-------------

text: 4th generation (?) life romance (? story?)

-ODO interactions (past and present) and cute umbrella scene from past not seen yet. He got big umbrella for himself and AJ to use. 

Also RJ scenes asking for kiss at that MT. Then VO who is your first love?

Then see RJ and AJ (now) and he is dazzled by her beauty. He called AJ as the person who got him to want to be an actor.

-YW is on the scene. Shows the bus scene where he says---Long time no see Nuna. (AJ looking at him with a surprised expression.)  AJ mom saying so what is the relationship really between mom and YW?  Then AJ said something about between us young maile /female relationship (some?) (I think I might have misheard not sure here??) 

-YW says wistfully--How could I forget, No Ae Jeong?

-PD (from last episode) you cannot touch our client (screaming at the other thug). After the cool fight scene, PD says to AJ you shouldn't be moving (in the hospital scene (after he almost hit her by car) and she gets up saying--do not be like this. She is in this situation due to the debt she owes him.

-PD right hand man says why does it feel like PD is the one owing when actually AJ owes the debt?

=============

text: Again dream and again love

-AJ --I feel fluttery feeling,  I thought I would realize my movie producer dreams. (VO all the voices in ep 2 rejections and hardships as she has no experience and debt all known her film company was closing per the others in the industry she tried to talk to.) 

-Female voice (AJ colleague?) She REALLY wants to have you to work together (then see Dasom on the screen looking pretty at a cocktail kind of fancy party)

-Dasom--Do I look like an Angel to you?

-Male voice--So this project HAS to have our Dasom character name be the FL in it?

-Dasom--saying to ODO and AJ at meeting---do you really want to work with me?

-Female voice (colleague)?  PD nim and the FL lead are very similar.

-ODO saying to Dasom--I cannot think of anyone else for this role.

-Dasom (?) female voice--I don't like/care for that book female character(scene shown AJ going up to Dasom) I want to know what is the reason to have this movie.

(Dasom looking upset as ODO takes AJ away from her and leaving the party)

-Dasom--I wonder how the director feels about it? (Likes?)

-----------------

text: 4 men! only 1 dad?

-HN voice--- So mom have you had a "some" fling/relationship. (Showing ODO and AJ running i the rain with the huge umbrella looking happy.)

-AJ voice--Of course. mom has had that experience.

AJ voice--Since meeting you (that speech I think from outside the hotel when ODO dragged her out after saying YES to work with her)

ODO- on roof top to AJ--You are the one who suddenly appeared before me! You! I am now wavering /feeling shaken due to YOU! You didn't know?

text: bad &  (?) man Oh Dae Oh

-RJ saying he wants to be by AJ side (see AJ going to RJ placing her head on his chest). 

Male voice ? I can be by your side as dad (?) By your side, I want to protect you.

text: Doing well / sad man Ryu Jin

Female voice (AJ mom)? No way date? 

Scene of candy from last episode--YW is like--you laughed. Didn't you?

YW and ODO meeting (ep 4 ) seems like shaking hands (not smooth meeting LOL)

-YW -I want to take responsibility of a person. Would that person accept my heart?

text: young and fluttery man Oh Yeon Woo

-ODO voice--is it something like DAY 1?

PD--introducing himself with card (like in ep 3 to ODO) then cute putting liquor in his tea cup.

ODO-He is some weird person. I keep on being concerned.

PD-says something (not sure fully what) something about the debt and trust in her?

text( SCARY/SEXY man Gu Pa Do

text Who will there be love?

AJ-- will I be able to see flowers bloom again?

(ending of trailer)

Dason says something about rumors and news (not sure what?)

AJ -agrees and then ODO--yes that could be the case.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:13 AM, iamnowhereforyou said:

Speaking of Pa Do, a scene reminded me of AJ and Oh Dae O's probable reason of their break-up. The scene where ODO asked Ryu Jin if it's true that AJ left him because he's poor and he had nothing. Maybe there was a misunderstanding because they didn't know that AJ had a lookalike - PD's wife, most probably. Maybe someone who knew AJ and DO saw PD and his wife (who seemed to be very classy and elegant) together so s/he thought AJ was cheating. Maybe the "She vanished." line was about AJ's lookalike leaving for China or another country. Which makes me go back to the point why I think RJ is HN's father. Haha. Because there was this scene in the trailer that hasn't been shown yet to us that RJ will be the one holding and hugging the blank AJ when she learned that DO was no longer in that place when she went to look for him/talk to him on that rainy night. 

Welcome to the thread @chatterbox22! I posted the quoted one above last Sunday. It really was Ae Jung that he was hugging that night in that long trailer so there were a lot of speculations after. One of the reasons why RJ is still one of the best candidates if not the best candidate as Ha Nee's father. Haha. But of course, twists and turns are yet to come, so I'm looking forward to them. Haha!

Speaking of trailer, thank you so much for providing it to us. Haha. Who would've taught that it was originally in an almost-15-minute video clip. Haha. Thank you again! :)

@Nodame, Haha! Imagine having that money when while being young. That sure is a lot. I really like how funny and smart those two kids are! Haha!

Should i recap for todays episode?

Well

First of continue the last scene of ep 3

And then just like the preview 

AJ goes to toilet to dry her hair while YW and DO talk

Yw got call from Mom but he decline it. DO told him to just take the call it seems urgent but yw said its alright

They talk a bit like introducing themself

And there are lot of jealousy in the talk haha. 

Yw and DO shake hand but it not a shake hand but more like a fierce hand battle hahaa ofcourse DO losing lmao his hand hurt haha and yw dont want to lose the grip but their hand part away after AJ come back from toilet lol

Ah there is a scene

Looks like blind dating / marriage talk?

I think it is YW mother. She tried to call him but he wont answer. 

Oh looks like YW parents is rich and he ran away from the family/avoiding them

Yw mother use some excuses saying that her son need to attend funeral of Head school relatives but the blind dating mother said that it seems true the rumour that she couldnt control her son

Yw and AJ go back to home.

Aj ask yw to cancel DO talk in the school. 

Yw ask if there is other reason she ask to cancel it? But aj said there is no other reason than do seems rude.

Aj , aj mother and nahee goes to sauna. 

And then we got NH curious why the number she call is not YW number but RJ and then she google RJ and she shook that it is the famous RJ. 

They had some cute talk between mother and daughter lol.

RJ on radio show. The announcer saying hollywood and he got shook lol

The topic for the radio no 13 is about what if you had kids you hadnt known ( hard to describe it ) and ryu jin seems shock and deep in thought

Dae oh curious about who YW is. He thought he was AJ husband. And he dig his old Yearbook and try calling people asking to dig background information 

DO and AJ met in cafe.

DO add a lot of request to the contract and AJ said that DO run away last night because he think he agree to fast thats why he add lot of request to irritate her

They had talk and then Just like the preview AJ ask DO not to mix in her private business and keep between two of them.as professional only

Somehow someway they met the gangster haha.

Damn this is only like 1/4 of runtime and its been so long. I guess i will only recap whats important or interesting. If i recap scene per scene it will break soompi lol

So DO propose to PD that he will be the one who direct the movie and PD ask AJ should DO be the director?

And then we got flashback how DO so passionate in directing the drama. 

Damn they are so cute back then. The scene is so touching :(

so yeah she said that if he was like back then, DO will be a great director for the movie. And do shed tears

so it is decided that do will be the director. But the  the next task.

casting ryu jin and DO shock lmao. But After aj heard that do is still in contact with rj she seems happy and there is the scene from the trailer when she took a photo and smile looks so happy.

Yw was on meeting with rich people society. The friends ask if he will stop be a teacher and take over family business. But he ask if they know youtuber to do talk in his school. And the one of the friend ask him to blind date with a friend who had been fond of him from seeing him in the yearbook. She was daughter of assemblyman. But YW said that he like someone already 

there is the scene with AJ old phone and it found out that there is AJ message to RJ 

" sunbae i need to tell you something "

we got scene of DO give The script to RJ

and then RJ seems worked up and ask why do turn down hollywood offer and ask why he change his mind from taking the revenge. But do ask why he seems so worked up with that

Lol there is a bouquet of flowrr coming into thumb film office. There is a card turn out it was from Pa do and he ask her to finish the casting of ryu jin in 3 days. Aj and the coworker shock haha

the interaction between AJ and DO is so cute lol. Do had finish the script because it was a script to begin with but he expand it with his deep emotion to make it a novel

the meeting goes wrong and AJ angry with do and walk away. ( DO say something a bit harsh about her life )

there is scene where yw mom fake her sickness but it goes wrong haha and yw caught the act. And then we got the flashback when yw mom got shock when yw say that AJ is pregnant ( but it is really ambigous whether he is the father of the baby or just want to take care of her )

omoo DO waiting outside seeing her not eaten yet so he bought her food and help her to get comfort while she sleep and the  ran away haha and then YW and HN come to her office

there is interesting flashback when AJ crying when talking to RJ why she and do become like this. And rj face.. hard to describe lol. This one really interesting

wow rj ask her do she didnt care about him. But she keep crying haha 

well RJ agree to meet with HN 

Do come to AJ office and meet with AJ coworker. In there he found out that AJ didnt had husband and she was Single mom

There is this mess in school speaker because the one who YW ask to come suddenly didnt come because he mix the date and the other mother got really angry to AJ and aj can only just say sorry. 

There is also RJ and HN scene but you guys should check it when you guys watch it. He seems to come with realization about 14 years ago and ran straight to meet HN

And then DO come and drag AJ and bring her to rooftop saying she come to him and swayed him.he hold her right hand  And then YW come too and hold aj left hand. And then do said who are you if u are not relatives/husband/whatever go away. And AJ got shock face. And then episode end. With epilogue of DO searching the script of love is nonexistent with tons of usb lol. 

END OF EPISODE 4 AND STILL NO DASOM AT ALL. NOT EVEN A MENTION

But rest assured the preview there will be finally dasom and it started with what seems like a scandal between her and DO.

Also its look like RJ will be the speaker to the class next week

REALLY INTERESTING TODAY RPISODE AND THE PREVIEW IS INTERESTING ASWELL!!

@iamnowhereforyou Right! Now I remember  that it was your post! Thanks for clarifying it for me. I had read it before I went to sleep, maybe that's why I mixed it a little  haha. About  Ha Nee's dad. It's either Dae O or Ryu Jin. However I have a feeling that it's Dae O. We will see. It's definitely gonna be a fun ride  :D

Thank you so much for a warm welcome guys! @Nodame @iamnowhereforyouThanks  for recap  @Samuel Yohanes

@Samuel Yohanes Bless your kind heart to translate and give us the MUCH needed recap for those of us stuck at work and it is day time! Thank you!

Much appreciated!

yeah when I was translating the Trailer---it took longer and longer to do. Yeah even if getting the bare bones main points is BETTER than nothing.

Look forward to the rest of the 3/4 of the episode.

So thanks a million!:hooray2:

Next week we will get dasom finally and ofcourse for her debut straight up scandal with Dae oh. 

And she want to meet with him

Well you cant deny the powrr of first love haha

@Nodamethanks for the clarification about dasom

Yes it will be next week they cast her to the drama.

I wonder who HN said as her father infront of the media lol

This drama is so interesting lol i like it

So this is my fan theory.

I believe the ODO is the father. The reason for their break up was because AJ comes from a single parent family and DO family is not well to do. Also perhaps their relationship has given ODO a writers block and ODO probably too in love with AJ that he probably mentioned something he shouldn't have eg. if AJ has his baby he would quit school to look after them.

AJ not wanting ODO to give up on their dream and she recognized his talents decides to leave and not burden him with the revelation she is pregnant with their child. 

AJ loves and resents ODO because their wreckless night have wanton had crushed her dreams but her love for him made her stay away from him so that he could be achieve his dream not knowing that what she did also crushed his heart at the same time. 

@Samuel Yohanes Awww thanks again for the episode recap of #4.:happydance:

-I knew DO would find out about HN this episode (especially when he is shocked there is no husband) and to see her a single mom. His head is going to explode thinking who is the dad. (Does he do a quick calculation in his head? I mean if they were dating and so in love--he will put 2 and 2 together soon?)

@xchoco lilac If you have time, please edit/correct fill in what I missed. But I know we are all busy. Tons of thanks in advance!:winkx:

Preview (attempt to sub) for EP 5  (OMG Love the Cranberries song as BGM.) Excuse my mistakes!:crazymad:

Noh Ha Nee- Who amongst them I am similar to?

Ryu Jin- My first love is the person who made me want to be an actor.

Male voice--- Hollywood (investment)??? 

Female Colleague Choi Hye Jin--- You are bothered to death and then worried to death about her kind of couple right?

Gu Pa Do-  how is that casting going ?

Voice--- there is was a relationship before with author  ODO?

Joo Arin (Dasom)- I want to meet up ODO (?)

Oh Yeon Woo- from 14 years ago til now towards Nuna

Oh Dae O- from 14 years , xxxx  (have a child??) without a husband

Noh Ha Nee- That person is my dad.

21 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Samuel Yohanes Awww thanks again for the episode recap of #4.

-I knew DO would find out about HN this episode (especially when he is shocked there is no husband) and to see her a single mom. His head is going to explode thinking who is the dad. (Does he do a quick calculation in his head? I mean if they were dating and so in love--he will put 2 and 2 together soon?)

@xchoco lilac If you have time, please edit/correct fill in what I missed. But I know we are all busy. Tons of thanks in advance!

Preview (attempt to sub) for EP 5  (OMG Love the Cranberries song as BGM.) Excuse my mistakes!

Noh Ha Nee- Who amongst them I am similar to?

Ryu Jin- My first love is the person who made me want to be an actor.

Male voice--- Hollywood (investment)??? 

Female Colleague Choi Hye Jin--- You are bothered to death and then worried to death about her kind of couple right?

Gu Pa Do-  how is that casting going ?

Voice--- there is was a relationship before with author  ODO?

Joo Arin (Dasom)- I want to meet up ODO (?)

Oh Yeon Woo- from 14 years ago til now towards Nuna

Oh Dae O- from 14 years , xxxx  (have a child??) without a husband

Noh Ha Nee- That person is my dad.

Let me help with netflix subtitle

The male voice is that i wont go to hollywood.

Dae oh said he is not even your husband

I think thats what i get from the subtitle 

Now that we look at long preview...

There is scene where RJ seems like in press con and it feels the same as the one HN in when she said he is my father. 

But there is also DO there in the long preview.

So i guess it is between do and rj but considering HN never meet and know DO yet i guess it is RJ the one who HN said is her father

@Samuel Yohanes Thanks for filling in the holes for me!

I found a cute article on actor Kim Min Jun (he play Gu Pa Do) and IRL GD of Big Bang (Still my fave Kpop group, I recall their debut and I really was following them since then as I first went to Korea in 2006 and gone several times since then.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410930wpp/kim-min-joon-talks-about-his-2nd-date-with-wife-dami-kwon-funny-gift-he-received-from-brother-in-law-g-dragon

Kim Min Joon Talks About His 2nd Date With Wife Dami Kwon + Funny “Gift” He Received From Brother-In-Law G-Dragon

Jul 4, 2020
by S. Cho

Kim Min Joon talked about his love story with Dami Kwon on the latest episode of “Ask Us Anything”!

On this week’s episode of the JTBC variety show, Kim Min Joon, Song Jong Ho, Son Ho Jun, and Koo Ja Sung appeared as guests.

Kim Min Joon, who married G-Dragon’s sister Dami Kwon in October of last year, spoke about meeting his now-wife on a blind date. When asked if he had already known she was related to G-Dragon when they met, he confirmed that he had heard before their first date. However, rather than it necessarily being love at first sight, Kim Min Joon explained that they had progressed quickly in their relationship up until marriage.

He recalled, “It was so cold on our first date. It was so cold that we just said, ‘I hope we can meet again soon.'”

Regarding their second date, he revealed, “I contacted her, saying, ‘Should we meet up for tea?’ Before I left, she asked that I stop by her house. At her house, she began giving me a bunch of stuff to take home. They were side dishes that she had made herself.” He explained that he had previously mentioned during their date how he typically ate alone at home.

Later, during the guessing-game segment of the show, Kim Min Joon asked the cast members, “What’s my concern these days?” Koo Ja Sung correctly guessed, “You want to give your brother-in-law some pocket money, but don’t know how much to give him.”

Kim Min Joon explained, “I only have an older sister. I’ve always thought that if I had a brother-in-law who was younger than me that had to enlist, I’d really want to take care of him like an older brother. But I ended up actually getting a brother-in-law, and he even enlisted late. When he came out on break, I wanted to fulfill my fantasy of sliding him some money to buy some chicken when he returned and saying, ‘Don’t tell your sister.'

He continued, “Before I met up with him during his break, an acquaintance of mine said, ‘If you give him [pocket money], how much are you going to give him?’ So deciding how much to give him became my concern.”

He was then asked if he had received any pocket money from G-Dragon before, to which he responded, “Not yet. Rather than money, I’ve received a lot of other benefits.”

Kim Min Joon continued, “When I moved into my house after getting married, I really wanted a desk to read scripts at. One day, my wife suddenly suggested we go get a really nice desk from my brother-in-law’s house. Even though he wasn’t home, we greeted the security guard and brought the desk home.”

Seo Jang Hoon hilariously commented, “Isn’t that theft?” Kim Min Joon clarified, “She did let him know. Now I’m using the desk really well, and it’s so pretty.”

He also talked about thanking G-Dragon later, making the cast burst into laughter by sharing, “We met up and I told him, ‘The desk is so nice, I’m using it so well.’ But he said, ‘Huh? Me?'”

So Episode 4 has been shown to us and the trailer of Episode 5 is making me want to jump on Wednesday again. Haha! Again my post might be very long (longer than that of Episode 3) and will probably include a lot of spoilers so I hope it's okay with you guys.

This episode started with the clip last week - the fountain scene. I really like the background song they play whenever Ae Jung and Dae Oh is in one scene. It's like I'm a teenager again. Haha. My heart just races happily. So basically in that scene, they were enjoying the spur of the moment that they exchanged smiles, but was stopped right away because Yeon Woo walked to the fountain and talked to both of them. Haha.

I like how AJ noticed that significant things happen between her and DO whenever there's water near them - like how he almost kissed her when he was drunk, the fountain-thingy, and I believe the impending break up scene between them had something to do with water or rain again. 

When AJ had to go to the bathroom because she had to dry herself from the water she got from the fountain, DO and YW were left alone. I love how they interacted with each other in a comedic manner - DO telling YW that AJ and him and had a something in the past and then YW countering it by saying that he's living with AJ in the same house. Haha! And then when they shook hands, neither of them was letting go until DO felt the strength of YW's grasp. Haha. He's like a P.E. Teacher at that time and not a Homeroom Teacher. Haha. He was even regarded as AJ's husband by DO after that. Oh no. Haha! 

DO is still being in denial of what he still feels for AJ tried to dig in more information about YW but didn't get anything. He did that for so many hours which gave us such funny scenes to watch. I think Son Ho Jun's voice is calling me now. I think I'm really liking the tone of his deep voice. Haha!

Oh, so Yeon Woo's character is also rich here. Wow! AJ was surrounded by all rich and handsome men. Lucky! Haha! Anyway, this episode introduced YW's mother (the mother of Park Min Young in "I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice). Imagine having YW's mom buying the school where he's teaching/Ha Nee's studying. He was set up by his mom on a blind date but he didn't show up. Because of this, his mom tried to trick him that she's terminally ill so she can let him do what she wants but when YW obviously declined it, his mother asked him if it's because of AJ again. So a little history of how YW confessed to his mom that AJ was pregnant when she asked him to repeat what he just said. And when he did say it again, I wonder whether the reaction of his mom had something to do on why AJ and her family left that place they were in 14 years ago or not. Still talking about YW, AJ's mom is really rooting for the two of them to date, I suppose. But HN now seems to oppose that idea as she wonders whether her mother going home with her teacher is the missing 2%. Haha. I also like how he didn't press for more information as to why AJ doesn't want DO to attend the seminar/event as the speaker when AJ asked him to. I guess meeting DO made him uncomfortable, so he agreed right away. It seems to me that he doesn't DO at all and vice versa. I would like to say that YW is the first one to be very vocal about his feeling towards her. I like how he smiled thinking of her when he said that there's someone he likes to shut down his friends' matchmaking plans. Haha

When Ryu Jin guested on a radio show, he was shocked that the host kept mentioning about "Hollywood", but he became a bit serious when he saw one of the choices to choose from when he was asked on what men think is the scariest - the third choice that says "confronted by a child I never knew I had". HN kept on calling and texting him but he's not replying nor answering. However, when something went wrong at school, HN bombarded him with text messages and there's this request that she asked of him to do - to be the speaker in their class because the one who's supposed to be doing it miscalculated the date. When he asked his manager about the age of seventh graders, he was reminded of that rainy night again when both him and AJ hugged. He was thinking to himself that it's really 14 years after his manager answered his question to be around 14 years. I wonder if it's confirming my hunch that he's really HN's father, but still, we're just on episode 4, and like what HN said, soon one of them (YW and RJ) will be eliminated as a candidate being her real dad. Haha. 

HN and Dong Chan's scene with Sook Hee (bar owner) was also very cute. To hide what the kids are up to, HN said that DC likes someone from another room to which her 'aunt' asked DC if it's really from another classroom? And then we get to see the obvious answer - someone's infatuated with HN! Haha. But it's kind of sad that DC thinks of his father as a bully upon seeing his bandaged hand. Although I was touched when he asked his dad not to bully his best friend's mom, I felt sad for Pa Do. Huhu. He deserves a hug. Haha.

Going back to their school, it's pretty chaotic now since everyone there is bashing AJ for not really bringing Cheon Eok Man as the speaker - but DO showed up and pulled AJ to the rooftop to ask why she had to come to him again and swayed his feelings one more time. And because YW saw what happened - DO and YW are now holding AJ's arms. So YW and DO ended today's episode in looking at each other seriously in contrast to the comedic manner on how they started to know each other in the beginning. Haha.

The trailer for episode 5 just what I've mentioned earlier is just really persuading. Haha. I wonder who for real will HN point at as her dad. Haha. I hope it's not just her dream though. Haha. And A Rin will be finally appearing next week. I'm excited on how she'll be able to mix and fit in in their world. Haha. 

2 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

@iamnowhereforyou Right! Now I remember  that it was your post! Thanks for clarifying it for me. I had read it before I went to sleep, maybe that's why I mixed it a little  haha. About  Ha Nee's dad. It's either Dae O or Ryu Jin. However I have a feeling that it's Dae O. We will see. It's definitely gonna be a fun ride  :D

Thank you so much for a warm welcome guys! @Nodame @iamnowhereforyouThanks  for recap  @Samuel Yohanes

It's okay, don't worry about it. The font I'm using is kind of small, too. Pardon me. Can't wait to know the big revelation, but I don't mind riding more roller-coasters since this one is really one big fun drama! Haha!

@Nodame That's an example of an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time! Haha! I wonder how much Kim Mi Joon has decided to give G-Dragon in the end. Haha. Maybe he was thinking if only he was as rich as his character in this drama. Haha. Kidding aside, I'm happy for both men! Haha! Hopefully KMJ's character here will also have a good and romantic ending may it be or may it not be with Ae Jung. Haha!

46 minutes ago, naori87 said:

So this is my fan theory.

I believe the ODO is the father. The reason for their break up was because AJ comes from a single parent family and DO family is not well to do. Also perhaps their relationship has given ODO a writers block and ODO probably too in love with AJ that he probably mentioned something he shouldn't have eg. if AJ has his baby he would quit school to look after them.

AJ not wanting ODO to give up on their dream and she recognized his talents decides to leave and not burden him with the revelation she is pregnant with their child. 

AJ loves and resents ODO because their wreckless night have wanton had crushed her dreams but her love for him made her stay away from him so that he could be achieve his dream not knowing that what she did also crushed his heart at the same time. 

Hello @naori87! This is a good theory! Maybe they were both emotional at that time that led them to be both fragile and ended up making a real honey. Haha! Hopefully we get more hints as to who the real father is. I really can't wait. Haha!

@marrez1 and @StrongTower Welcome! 

Join us when you are ready @StrongTower and caught up.

@marrez1 The premise is 4 men for 1 woman. But you know that in the end there is ONLY one OTP.

One real person that makes the FL heart race. Then you have the other guys floating around the FL as they are enamored by her or she was their first love or she reminds them of someone they cared/loved.

I need to count down the hours til I can watch the next episode. Glad that I have an episode low down thanks to the hard work of the other forum members @Samuel Yohanes and @iamnowhereforyou

Also @iamnowhereforyou LOL so true as GDragon is so successful thanks to his talents. He really doesn't need pocket money from his bro in law Kim Min Jun at all. But glad he had the lovely heart and desire. Also that his sister was sweet making food for him when he said he ate alone. (Truly showing care and concern through food, she took the adage a way to a guy's heart through his stomach is so true. LOL. ) Also thanks for your write up and fleshing out the latest episode. YEAH.

I have not posted for years but I couldnt help it with this drama. I am happy for SJH for finally getting a good drama. I love her from Running Man. 

After watching ep.4 ... I am thinking RJ is the father? Reason being ... why will he panic when he realized NAJ's daughter's age if he never slept with NAJ? That rainy night flashback must have been a one night stand. NAJ broke up with ODO because she got pregnant by RJ and she cant tell RJ because she doesnt want to be a stumbling block for his career.

ODO thinks he is also the father because they were in a relationship before.

The thing that still escapes me is why OYW's name on the baby journal.

I hate waiting for Wednesday. With SIP during pandemic, days go by slower.

1 hour ago, strongtower said:

Just watched Ep1. Very promising. I think I'd stick with this drama. Wont read the thread for now cause I dont want to be spoiled. 

Hello @strongtower! I hope to get to see you here in this forum when you're done watching. Enjoy! :)

56 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I want to watch also, it's really comedy romantic? i doutb, 4  men for the female lead really? LOL

Hello there, @marrez1! Yes, it's tagged as a romantic, comedy, family, and relationships on Netflix. Haha! And yes, four dashing men vying for one woman. The show is pretty interesting and entertaining so far. Give it a try! You can try watching the first two episodes and I'm sure you won't stop watching the next two episodes. Haha. Enjoy! :)

42 minutes ago, Nodame said:

I need to count down the hours til I can watch the next episode. Glad that I have an episode low down thanks to the hard work of the other forum members @Samuel Yohanes and @iamnowhereforyou

Also @iamnowhereforyou LOL so true as GDragon is so successful thanks to his talents. He really doesn't need pocket money from his bro in law Kim Min Jun at all. But glad he had the lovely heart and desire. Also that his sister was sweet making food for him when he said he ate alone. (Truly showing care and concern through food, she took the adage a way to a guy's heart through his stomach is so true. LOL. ) Also thanks for your write up and fleshing out the latest episode. YEAH.

@Samuel Yohanes, Thanks again for your live recaps. Typing while watching is never that easy since you need to multi-task. Haha. Hope to see your recaps again next week! :)

@Nodame Thank you, and you're welcome! Yeah, I admire his talents, generosity, and humility. Yeah, that's true. I like how Kim Min Joon desired to have a younger sibling and wanted to that some money, but it turned out that it's GD who's going to be his brother-in-law. Haha.

Oh speaking of food, in today's episode too, food played a big part in the story. Ae Jung and Dae Oh had a fight again because AJ blurted out that DO is such a loser for not being able to finish and describe his male protagonist handsomely to which DO took seriously and countered by saying what about AJ then? So AJ got upset an stormed out of the cafe where they were supposed to revise DO's manuscript. I wonder if both of them aren't aware of sensitivity, haha. I kind of noticed that with DO when he repeatedly mentioned how he was being offered by a big company in the Hollywood to Ryu Jin without realizing that it's clearly affecting his actor friend. But then again, I really can't blame him since RJ is not opening up about it yet. Maybe he's too embarrassed about it or he feels like it's not the time yet to confess that he really didn't make it. Anyway, going back to food, DO bought some food for AJ who was taking an overtime job in their office after some denial. When he went inside (wonder why doors in the KDrama offices aren't usually locked, haha), he found the sleeping AJ on the couch - the place where that brief holding hands happened although AJ wasn't aware of it. Since DO was still denying the feelings he thought had gone away, he went out of the office right away. Outside, he heard Yeon Woo and Ha Nee talking as they go to where AJ is. At that time, he was brokenhearted because he was still picturing out the three (AJ-HN-YW) of them as a family. So he decided to drink and RJ came to meet him - there, he asked RJ what could've happened if AJ and him didn't break up and why he had to do those silly things for her and why his feelings are being swayed by her to RJ's surprise. That question prompted RJ's solo moment with AJ in the canteen/restaurant when AJ and DO have just broken up. AJ asked him, "Why do you think DO and I have become this way?" But he wasn't able to reply so AJ asked him which side is he taking by being silent, hers or Dae O's? And then RJ just sighed deeply and asked AJ, "Do you not care about me?" which I think can also be translated as "Do you not see me?/Can't you see me?"

Archived