[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

0ly40

4 hours ago, strongtower said:

Am guessing that he will soon ask AJ if HN dad is the writer and AJ will beg the actor not to tell anyone. (But most likely to happen in the last eps)

I was just thinking about the repercussion about AJ hiding the baby from the dad. Like if DO is the dad (most likely possibility) how can she work with him and not expect him to find out. I love AJ as a character but I think that’s quite selfish of her character. How long she expects to keep HN a secret while working with DO? Really looking forward to the confrontation when the secret is revealed. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving this show so far and thought I'll join in the fun here! Liked SJH and SHJ separately from their respective variety shows and came here more for SJH but surprised find that I kinda like them together so far! This is actually my first drama for SHJ, although I enjoyed watching his recent variety show.

And I love Hanee and her classmate/best friend! I realised she has similar habits as her mum (like biting their thumbs when they are thinking) so I'm hoping the writers build in some habit/quirk to help us guess who her real father is too! I can't decide if HN or AJ's best friend is my favourite side character so far. I loved the interaction in ep 4 between them both during the bottle collection scene. 

Actually, it doesn't seem to me like AJ is purposely hiding HN from anyone. She even mentioned her kid to DO during their meeting (when she was upset at him about his remark on her life) - did he even know she had a kid before that? I agree with some comments that AJ was insensitive too during that conversation, but I lowkey admired her ability to see past their prior bad relationship when it came to recognizing his talent/passion as a director. I thought that was a mature moment. I'm excited for what is to come and definitely on the DO-is-the-dad camp.

I found out about this drama only yesterday and i already watched all the 4 episodes.

So far I really like it, it is interesting, it has its funny moments, i love the flashbacks, it seems that the actors have good chemistry.

i hope i will continue to like it.

So on the plot

I beleive that OH DAE OH (the writer) is the father. Clearly they were in a relationship. They are not on good terms, something bad happened between them.

Their break up i think it had something to do with RYU JIN( the actor) who was in love also with NOH AE JUNG.

I think that he was paniking  not because he thinks that the child is his, but becouse he understood that NAJ was pregnant with ODO back then.

As for OH YEON WOO (the teacher)

He met NAJ when she was already pregnant or just before and he fell in love with her but it was only one sided. And he didn't mind looking after her and the baby. 

There was a flashback with him holding baby shoes but NAJ already have moved. They still are in good terms so nothing has happened between to deny him his child or to considered him dead like they mentioned in the begining. 

@ErikaJ Whoa the theory with Ryu Jin being drunk and not remembering what happened sounds interesting. It's not impossible I guess. And theory about press conference and Ha Nee pointing a finger at someone makes sense. I don't think that she would be able to act like this in front of the journalists. 

@phikyl I think the same. Ryu Jin was probably horrified that his actions led to the separation of his best friend and his love and their daughter. Despite acting confident Ryu Jin is rather shy and awkward. So it's possible that Ae Jung is his first love. Maybe because he couldn't be with her, he didn't want Dae O to be with her. People sometimes do stupid things out of jealousy, even to their close friends.  

When we get confirmation that Dae O is really Ha Nee's father, I am looking forward to their interaction. As @rita96said there will be so much anger and mixed emotions. Whoever is the father, they were separated for 14 years and Ha Nee was supposed to think that her dad was dead because that was easier. It's really heartbreaking. I can't wait to find out what really happened back then. What exactly Ae Jung saw? It looks like she didn't ask Dae O for explanation and just assumed that he probably cheated on her. I am guessing that Ryu Jin knew that something like that didn't happened because he talked to both Ae Jung and Dae O and knew how miserable they were. And he didn't clarified it for them. And I think that's his biggest fault here. Staying silent when he should have say something. He was resigned and disappointed that when Ae Jung broke up with Dae O she didn't see him as potential romantic interest. 

One more thing. When Dae O said that he is still in contact with Ryu Jin, Ae Jung wasn't uncomfortable with that. If Ryu Jin was the father, she would have reacted differently in my opinion. She would have felt uneasy that the guy she had a child with is in touch with the love of her life. That's what I think. And she was completely fine. And as @ErikaJ said she even initiated some skinship with Dae O in that scene haha. I think that she and Dae O understand each other so well that she sometimes forgets that they have this hurtful past that keeps them apart. 

Welcome to the thread @Annie12!

Wow! I'm glad that this forum is getting more and more active! And welcome to all new Soompiers here. Hope to hear and read more from you all! :)

@Samuel Yohanes Since Da Som's character will be in the picture next week, there will be more background story to be told. Haha. I wonder how she got acquainted with them in the past and if she had something to do with the break up. Haha.

@phikyl - Re: Ryu Jin seeing something - that could actually be true. Maybe the reason why we see those yearning eyes is because he's too guilty of something. Either he had them broke up or he had this steamy moments with Ae Jung when both of them were not in the right mind. Haha. About Yeon Woo, yeah, although he's cute, determined, and responsible, I do think that he's never going to be the end game for AJ. In fact, I think, he might end up with AJ's secretary/assistant. Haha. Both of them will be cute together, in my opinion. Actually, RJ and YW used to be the top two contenders as to who the real dad for me afer watching the first two episodes, but when the next two episodes were presented, I'm pretty sure that next week, I'll be like Ha Nee - "one of them will be eliminated" as the candidate for sure. Haha. When it comes to Dae O, he is and will always be a major candidate as HN's dad since he had this open history with AJ exactly for how old HN is. I wonder if he's proven to be the dad, what kind of reaction will he first feel? And in regards with Pa Do, he seems to be the least candidate now as HN's father because of the mini loveline between HN and his son Dong Chan. Also, SJH's new character (the lookalike) will be introduced to us soon since her picture in a Chinese outfit has been shared to the the public now.

@tuffygarcia- Hello there! Glad to have another SJH fan in town. I feel like we have seen somewhere in the past? I used to use "shAym" as my username but I'm not sure if you can still remember me. Haha. Was it in SpartAce forum? Lee Bo Young's? Emergency Couple's? Haha. Wherever it may be, I'm glad to see you here in this forum. Haha. I agree with you that PD is being so obvious in liking AJ already. I wonder if he's viewing her as his late-wife or AJ herself. Haha. Hooray for having SJH chose this really addicting drama!

@jma030201 - Actually, that was my initial reaction after watching the first episode since RJ is older than DO just how AJ is older than the latter. The way DO called him "hyung" at that time was what rang the bell for me. But of course that was just the first episode so things and thoughts of mind have been changing all the time especially after watching the second to fourth episodes. Haha.

@efalong - Hello there! Happy to know that there's another SJH fan like me here. I remember @corey had a poll on 1. Who you think HN's father is and 2. Who will end up with AJ, and I answered RJ being the father of HN and DO being the end game. Haha. For me, it's pretty obvious who'll she up end with, but the main concern will be HN's dad. Haha. Imagine having four of the flock together with AJ, OMGosh! That would be such a funny and interesting scene! 

@chatterbox22 - That what was I was saying, for me, each episode gives some little details that would make you think that one of them is the real dad and then the next thing you know, you'd be crossing out the name the name of that person. Haha. Speaking of how AJ described DO, yeah, I almost forgot about that. That scenes was kind of giving to me - how AJ still sees the good side of DO, how DO realizes that AJ still sees him in a good way, and the way PD looks at them back and forth seeming like knowing what happened/the history between them. Haha! Oh that ending? Please let not be the thing to happen. Haha. We already have been waiting on who HN will be pointing at as her father since yesterday. Haha.

@xchoco lilac - Oh, I didn't notice AJ's belly at that time. I think I will have to re-watch that scene again. Thanks for pointing it out. Haha. :)

@naori87 - Do you think AJ can matchmake her bar owner friend Sook Hee to PD in the future? Haha! I think SH and PD's style are way too similar. Haha.

@ErikaJ - Oh, no more KwangMong DP from you? Haha. I'm always happy to see a SJH fan. Haha! Like you, I also had a SLS in Emergency Couple, but luckily, I don't have to be worried of the ships in this drama of hers. Haha. I'm patiently-but-not-really-that-patiently waiting for the new episodes to show to us. Haha. Especially looking forward to all five of them or even six of them in the same place. Haha.

@rita96 - Yeah, that crossed my mind as well. I wonder when DO was already verified as HN's father, how will we take it? It will actually be such a bittersweet moment, I suppose. There will be this question as to why he was never there for her/them when she/they badly needly him. And if perhaps it was AJ's choice, he might be left so brokenhearted at first, but who knows he might be the one doing the things he thought YW was doing with AJ and HN in last night's episode. Haha.

@mel22 - Hello there again! **waving back** The writers really are doing a great job for making the viewers contemplate more about it. As for RJ being the dad, imagine how it'll be too painful for DO thinking that he's been such with a betrayer all this time; the angst there will be very deep. But as what you've mentioned, DO being the father will really romantacize how pure AJ and DO's love was for each other even if there was an issue of how they weren't able to trust each other or fight for each other more. I think it's (AJ's lookalike scene) coming soon! Can't wait!

@strongtower- Haha! Can we call her ahjumma of all ahjummas now? Haha! But you're right! I've seen her in most of the dramas I've watched and each of her role is really good especially the one in "Healer". Haha. I like the idea of yours that he's concluded that indeed it's his friend and his junior's son - which made me remember the scene of RJ not being able to say anything to AJ when she and DO broke up. Maybe AJ will ask him to not say anything again just like what he did at that time and take her side this time. 

@herina_90 - Same here! This is my first Son Ho Jun's drama and so far I'm liking his performance and his voice. Haha! His eyes are also good to look at, too. No wonder Song Jae Rim got jealous of him because he was rumored to be dating Kim So Eun. Haha. I've seen SHJ first on Running Man which made me remember how good his singing voice is. Haha. Now that you mentioned habits, wasn't there a time where YW and HN had the same thing? When they ate in the house altogether for the first time. I wonder if that's a hint, too?

@Annie12 - Welcome to the forum! And what a good thought you have in there!

@Nodame - I thought I read somewhere that you'd be sleeping since it's already 2:00 AM there. Haha. I like how the thumbnail picture shows us how tall the male leads are and how petite those two actresses look like with them. Haha.

Thanks for sharing your insights @iamnowhereforyou! One more thing came to my mind. When Dae was asking Ae Jung about her husband when they were in the cafe, she didn't deny it. It looks like she didn't want him to know that there is no husband. As if she didn't want him to wonder about Ha Nee. It's not like he has to meet her family because they are working together. I looks like she didn't want Dae O and Ha Nee to know each other. And that's what makes me think that he is the father. She still wants Ha Nee not to think about her father at all. Well, our poor Ae Jung doesn't know that her daughter took matters into her own hands and is now looking for her father by herself (with the help of her new best friend Scaredy Cat of course haha). How am I supposed to wait for the next episode? haha

30 minutes ago, iamnowhereforyou said:

@herina_90 - Same here! This is my first Son Ho Jun's drama and so far I'm liking his performance and his voice. Haha! His eyes are also good to look at, too. No wonder Song Jae Rim got jealous of him because he was rumored to be dating Kim So Eun. Haha. I've seen SHJ first on Running Man which made me remember how good his singing voice is. Haha. Now that you mentioned habits, wasn't there a time where YW and HN had the same thing? When they ate in the house altogether for the first time. I wonder if that's a hint, too?

Oh! I didn't know he could sing - the show I watched him on was Three Meals hahaha; I'll definitely have to check out his episode on RM. And just so I'm not veering off topic on my post haha - tbh I think the YW-HN similarity was a (weak) attempt to throw us off course. In my mind, there's a 0% chance it's YW. The dad is either DO or RJ, but it does feel weird to me that AJ isn't that against either of the guys knowing she has a kid? Bar the initial shock of meeting DO again, she isn't really avoiding them that much? 

5 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Oh! I didn't know he could sing - the show I watched him on was Three Meals hahaha; I'll definitely have to check out his episode on RM. And just so I'm not veering off topic on my post haha - tbh I think the YW-HN similarity was a (weak) attempt to throw us off course. In my mind, there's a 0% chance it's YW. The dad is either DO or RJ, but it does feel weird to me that AJ isn't that against either of the guys knowing she has a kid? Bar the initial shock of meeting DO again, she isn't really avoiding them that much? 

I think she can't avoid them right now. She has to work with them in order to complete the movie project and pay the debt :D

55 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

Thanks for sharing your insights @iamnowhereforyou! One more thing came to my mind. When Dae was asking Ae Jung about her husband when they were in the cafe, she didn't deny it. It looks like she didn't want him to know that there is no husband. As if she didn't want him to wonder about Ha Nee. It's not like he has to meet her family because they are working together. I looks like she didn't want Dae O and Ha Nee to know each other. And that's what makes me think that he is the father. She still wants Ha Nee not to think about her father at all. Well, our poor Ae Jung doesn't know that her daughter took matters into her own hands and is now looking for her father by herself (with the help of her new best friend Scaredy Cat of course haha). How am I supposed to wait for the next episode? haha

Thank you, too, @chatterbox22! Yeah, that's true. After all, she kinda dismissed the idea of clarifying herself that she's not really married yet. And speaking of Ha Nee taking measures on finding her real dad, I wonder if she'll be awkward with Dong Chan when it's his dad that she has to investigate. Haha. But I'm more curious as to how AJ would find out about her daughter doing it. I doubt she'll find out about next week because two more men were to be investigated by HN still. Haha! I know, right? Haha! How many more days to go before Wednesday? Haha! P.S. I like her nickname for Dong Chan - "Scaredy Cat". Did you see those two young actors' IG accounts? They're so adorable. They seem to have gotten close too because of this drama. Haha.

51 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Yes, he can @herina_90! That time when he guested there, he sang one of my favorite K-Ballad songs, "Emergency Room". I actually used that title in one of the fan fictions I'm penning. Haha. I wonder if it's possible to post the link of his guesting here? Maybe not. Haha. It might be tagged as off topic. But if you want to watch his guesting there, it's the 243rd episode. Haha! 

Back to the drama, yes, that's true. I think it wasn't that major thingy since that scene was almost forgotten by all of us. That's true, after watching four episodes, I'm now leaning towards Ryu Jin and Dae O as the dad. Haha. If Ha Nee will end up eliminating RJ in the next few episodes, I guess, there's already a clear answer to who her father is - unless there's another kind of twist to be resolved/shown. Haha. I wonder what it is next week; it's just too far away. Haha.

@iamnowhereforyou LOL you are right! I ended up sleeping at 3:20 am. YIKES! Soompi Forums are too addictive! 

Spoiler

Thank goodness going to work is not stressful and strict. I work alone and live alone.

Glad to see more people participating! Yesh! TGIF everyone and have a great weekend! :ok:

Just have time to write just impressions/thoughts what i liked on Thursday night's episode. I was afraid to write it last night I would have been staying up til too late. LOL.

-AJ noticing that ODO liking to make important decisions by water. HIs hurling onto her shoes to prevent her kissing RJ during the college dept outing dare/bet. His sudden confession to her while cleaning /rinsing her sneakers saying he liked her. Then her initially rejecting him as she was so surprised by the sudden confession (I guess she was caught up liking RJ -she did not realize he liked her. RJ missed a chance with AJ as ODO effectively got her attention away from him ---she did not hear lets talk somewhere else from the prying eyes of their classmates.) Loved how ODO upset about his outright rejection, then letting AJ another chance (when she did not vehemently agree she was rejecting him) and gave her a chance to to make it not an ALL out rejection if she gave her hand to help pull him out of the water. (Instead she said--I don't know and hit his hand. LOL)

-So next day during the college dept photo, she kept trying to avoid ODO out of embarrassment. He smoothly took her hand and held it during the  photo shoot with her looking up at him (smiling very happily).  RJ just looked on interested at AJ but ODO swooped in and knew what he wanted. Got to give the guy props. LOL. AJ never had a chance plus he is handsome and has a soothing voice too. He is not perfect but he has his charming moments.

-Their mutual looks of happiness and comfort, ease after agreeing to work together and the fountain came on was adorbs!  Their true happy emotions on display after both were bickering from hurt feelings and jealousy was refreshing. They were out of their reverie thanks to YW calling out AJ. The show of masochism between them both was hilarious and YW using his brute strength for an OVERLY strong handshake. Plus when YW found out about ODO having a prior relationship got jealous and had to fuel the flames saying I am YW who LIVES together with AJ. (LOL funny how ODO auto assumed he was her hubby. I would think if he was her hubby--why would he NOT proudly proclaim he is her hubby?)

-This comes back to haunt YW at the end of the episode when both men having their hands on AJ's arms--- let go unless you are her husband, family or boyfriend to YW at the school rooftop (OUCH!) but accurate. ODO has a point.

-Petty ODO upset and as someone wisely pointed out (why did not NOT hire a detective?) but instead call all his friends and classmates to find out about YW. (So old school! lol) He really cannot say he is not interested in AJ. Such a lie when he is putting so much effort to be around her, find out who is around her (did not help that YW is  handsome, strong and younger plus lives with her!) He def was frustrated and curious.

-Love AJ's mom (this actress is so versatile and amazing--yes she is total awesomeness and agree in HEALER as the computer ahjumma was nice different role than her mom/grandmother roles she excels at ) liking YW and wanting them to date. HN is definitely not wanting them to date. (One is he is her crush but it would be weird for her. Funny how she thinks that vital 2% is missing, she is right.)  But love the three generations love and bond in this drama,I was happy to see some scenes. Cute how she told YW to bring food to AJ (when he was worried she was not eating staying late at the office) and HN wanting to go together. LOL

-ODO acting all annoying and petty making AJ really frustrated at the cafe when he refused to do on site edits on the chapters she wanted some fixes on the ML.

(He looked all cool when AJ was impressed he had the screen play already. His gloating expression /smirk was hilarious. SHJ is such a good actor. LOL) I thought the epilogue was epic that he worked soooo hard wasting a lot of time looking for the draft in gazillions USBs he had looking for it. 

-ODO knows how to press AJ buttons and she lets him. Glad that when he jabbed how she lives her life and supposed thoughts that YW is her spouse or hubby---AJ getting ticked emphasizing (He is not noticing) all her time is with her daughter. (Notice she doesn't say family/ just time with her daughter) I am glad ODO had the grace look chastened. When he tried to take back and continue working with her at the cafe, he lost the chance by ticking her off and she decided to just go through his agency. (You blew it man!) 

-ODO watching her window at her office---gosh man for a famous guy you got ALOT of time to have puppy eyes over your ex. Yes your feelings do RUN deep and he DEFINITELY has the stirrings to want to be together with her. I agree with everyone (dude no security locked doors at the company?) for him to come in easily and bring food for her. Yes, he got it bad and his lovesick expression after AJ was holding his hand and not letting guy while she was asleep. Yes, I cannot blame him to be wistful looking at her. Then later for him to HIDE and overhear YW and HN visiting AJ.

-HN and CD were cute in front of Bar Ahjumma /Landlord  Kang Sook Hee, glad she is AJ fan and supporter. Glad she won't tell her mom about the debt.  AJ really has no one to really be honest and lean on. Glad at least her colleague Choi Hye Jin is sweet to stay with her thick and thin (but they have been together not that long -under a year about 7 months). SH was SOOOO onto HN fib and she saw through CD liking HN saying yeah---- right. Someone likes someone. heehehee. I liked that CD warned his dad to be nice to his only friend HN's mom.  The fact he sent the flower arrangement while wanting an update was HILARIOUS . He really listens to his son. Awww.

-Love how CD told HN that her mom was having issues with the other moms, and AJ is regretting rejecting ODO to come speak at the Middle School. (Gosh the fact he wanted to act all generous and petty at the same time --it was satisfying when AJ told him--nope no worries you are not needed. No wonder she wants to keep person from  professional).

-I loved how ODO cares about the meetings with GPD he wants to be there. But sweet of AJ to be so honest and lovely (her expression) recounting a cool, resourceful ODO when they were making their senior project. ODO was touched and you could tell he was amazed how sweet AJ was saying he would be a great Director. GPD would not be good at his job if he couldn't read people well. 

-RJ being petty and annoying to ODO not wanting to work with AJ. There is DEFINITE fishy scenario and guilt on his part due to contributing to AJ and ODO separation. It was telling when she was drinking with him and he would not say ANYTHING to her.  He def did not them to be together but now that he realizes AJ has a kid (14 yrs old is the age in Middle school) he realized OOOOPS guilty he did something he shouldn't have. (Def agree that theory). ODO and the radio interview constantly throwing "Hollywood" irritating RJ was hilarious.

-Finding out that YW is from a wealthy family is not surprising, the fact his controlling mom buying ot all the studios and buying the school he works at as he is not listening to her---very much frustrating for her and him. No wonder YW was ecstatic to live with AJ---1) he likes the family 2) he was not having  much options to find a place to live

Curious that he wanted to be with AJ and told his mom and even sharing she was pregnant. YW totally had it bad for her. awww. Puppy is too sweet. 

-Glad it was NOT dragged out that ODO found out AJ had no husband and was a single mom. OMG the godsmacked look of shock from him after hearing from Hye Jin at the office. (Good job HJ!) Def a way to feel like a HEEL now towards what you said to AJ. She DID not deserve your harsh words.

-It is cool that RJ came to HN to speak to the school. The guilt and curiosity to meet HN and we know he WILL work with ODO and AJ. Wow those three have a twisted past and def RJ did something for sure. (Miscommunications and also trusting friends as middle people to help you---in this case the TRUSTED RJ was not as trustworthy. When AJ was crying and complaining about ODO she did not hear RJ pitiful voice say---but I am here. What about me? Hello she is upset being broken up with her BF. She doesn't know how you feel as you NEVER told her.  We saw that AJ was not actually great about reading people.)

Ok this is getting long and I have to end lunch time.

Another thing that we know NAJ will end up with ODO is because ODO is the only one with another girl going after him making a love triangle and adding to the angst.

PD gangster is holding a backseat right now ... I wonder if the writer will add more of him in the story.

@jma030201 BTW I love MINGGUK he was my fave of the triplets. OMOMO cute pic!  Sigh I miss them at that age!

Yeah PD was never contender for me. He is cool and all but at least he is softening his approach towards AJ thanks to his son DC pleas to be nice to his BFF and crush HN mom.

LOL yeah ODO and Dasom's character liking him. She is "asia's angel" and def has vested interest in ODO. I wonder how they met, we will find out soon enough next week.

I wonder how the RJ speaking in front of HN class will go. The mother ahjummas will have to LET OFF AJ thanks to HN calling RJ. I recall the preview of AJ talking and approaching RJ. (Not the way a woman who loved and got pregnant by that guy.) I sensed nothing too when she tried to recruit RJ at a fan meet and she was missed by him.

I want to see more of HN and CD and of course the 3 generations together---so sweet. ODO and AJ are the OTP and love their scenes. SHJ is so tender and handsome and also annoying but you cannot HATE him. LOL.

I feel like all the story elements finally came together in Episode 4 and the show found its rhythm. It's got a great balance of fun and serious and I love Song Ji Hyo and Son Ho Joon together - they have great chemistry.

8 hours ago, Nodame said:

-Glad it was NOT dragged out that ODO found out AJ had no husband and was a single mom. OMG the godsmacked look of shock from him after hearing from Hye Jin at the office. (Good job HJ!) Def a way to feel like a HEEL now towards what you said to AJ. She DID not deserve your harsh words.

Same! I'm glad they didn't drag out his anger and 'revenge' and that he knows about her child and that she's not married.

I really think RJ believes HN is his kid. It could be just guilt, but I wonder if he thinks they slept together after ODO and AJ broke up? Maybe not, but he definitely played a part in their break up for sure.

8 hours ago, jma030201 said:

Another thing that we know NAJ will end up with ODO is because ODO is the only one with another girl going after him making a love triangle and adding to the angst.

PD gangster is holding a backseat right now ... I wonder if the writer will add more of him in the story.

I was thinking this same thing when I first started the show.

When in doubt, always choose the side that the second female lead is going for also! That's the male lead. :lol: 

Hello! 

Long time member here who hasn't logged in for a long time.  I came on just to say I LOVE THIS SHOW!  First two episodes were okay but I stayed up watching episode 3 and 4.

I usually hate toxic behaviour like ODO's but his train wreck is so fun to watch. I hope he finds himself too and stops being so petty. 

10 hours ago, Nodame said:

-Love AJ's mom (this actress is so versatile and amazing--yes she is total awesomeness and agree in HEALER as the computer ahjumma was nice different role than her mom/grandmother roles she excels at ) liking YW and wanting them to date. HN is definitely not wanting them to date. (One is he is her crush but it would be weird for her. Funny how she thinks that vital 2% is missing, she is right.)  But love the three generations love and bond in this drama,I was happy to see some scenes. Cute how she told YW to bring food to AJ (when he was worried she was not eating staying late at the office) and HN wanting to go together. LOL

Agree! I loved this actress in all the roles I've seen her in so far (ok which is not a lot, but still!). I love the little 3-woman family unit. It's all like you don't need a man in your life to do well kinda feel. YW being there is cute for DO jealousy moments, but I hope we still get the scene (like the sauna) with just the 3 ladies. I wonder if the show is going to let HN feel that 2% / vibe with any of the male leads in the first half of the show... will it be too much of a giveaway now? 

@thingskateknows @herina_90 @Shorti Inji Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here! 

@herina_90 Thank you! Yes the actress playing AJ mom is great! I love seeing her here as well as in another current blockbuster show too as a mom as well. Respect for her skills, warmth, versatility & great on screen charisma. :biubiu: Yes the women power of these three generations is pure love to me too! 

HN I wonder who she will feel that 2% but applied to JW as he scored 98% compatibility on the move in test she created with CD.

I think we are trolled with HN pointing at someone saying - he is my father. 1) HN is cautious and not that impulsive 2) She wouldn’t day who is her dad without double checking confirming with her mom at a later time not now. (Imagination of her saying it by saying this or it isRJ daydream /nightmare?

:whytho:

@Shorti Inji Agreed ODO in another actors haves wouldn’t be the same. The fact SHJ makes ODO likeable is no small feat! He is petty, childish , immature etc but under his skills and acting we look forward to the OTP interactions.

@thingskateknows Yes a lot of here love the main OTP and their chemistry. I know do.

@phikyl Agreed in regards to the second FL as she is interested ODO in our main ML.

Archived