[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

0ly40

I don't know... but the show really needs to give me some more reasons to doubt that ODO is the father. I mean, if you got pregnant, hid away and kept it from everyone... you wouldn't want your child to meet her dad, right? AJ didn't want DO to come to NH's school. And among all the men from her past, she did not want to have any association with OD as seen in the 1st ep when she tried to run away again after seeing him. She was ok approaching RJ, she was ok even living with YW, but not meeting with DO. And I think DO's pen name will be an excuse by the show that he is actually Oh Dae O like the "Oh" in the baby book which I'm guessing was initially written with just Oh because NJ couldn't bring herself to write his name and possibly YW saw it and wrote "Yeon Woo" secretly so now the baby book has Oh Yeon Woo. I'm guessing NHwill only know DO as Cheon OK Man for now. RJ's reaction for me was more like... regret or guilt, perhaps from having a hand in NJ-DO breakup, and NH growing up w/o a dad.

This show is making me wish it is wednesdays and thursdays everyday! And can I just comment on how expressive Son Ho Jun's eyes are? He wears his heart on his eyes.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

47 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

I have not posted for years but I couldnt help it with this drama. I am happy for SJH for finally getting a good drama. I love her from Running Man. 

After watching ep.4 ... I am thinking RJ is the father? Reason being ... why will he panic when he realized NAJ's daughter's age if he never slept with NAJ? That rainy night flashback must have been a one night stand. NAJ broke up with ODO because she got pregnant by RJ and she cant tell RJ because she doesnt want to be a stumbling block for his career.

ODO thinks he is also the father because they were in a relationship before.

The thing that still escapes me is why OYW's name on the baby journal.

I hate waiting for Wednesday. With SIP during pandemic, days go by slower.

Hello @jma030201! Welcome to the forum! I love Song Ji Hyo and I agree that she has gotten herself a good new drama. I love her from Running Man, too. In fact, my display picture is she during their Thailand trip. Haha. 

I think we're kind of similar with our first post here. I mentioned that it's probably Ryu Jin as Ha Nee's father because of some circumstances and the scenes shown to us earlier were also kind of telling something. Haha. That rainy night was also one of the points that has made me lean towards RJ as the HN's father. He seems to be very tensed whenever AJ's name is being mentioned and he hasn't really talked to the present AJ yet. Plus the close up shot of RJ and AJ hugging, I find it kind of mindlessly sensual. Maybe melancholic emotions were pouring in and RJ took the opportunity.

Regarding the name Oh Yeon Woo's name on the baby journal, at first I actually thought that it's probably the real name of RJ. Haha. I thought that RJ is just his stage name and that he has already been using RJ since university days because he was already an aspiring actor and the reason why he's super close with Oh Dae O is because they're actually brothers. Haha. But as @ErikaJ mentioned, it might be too makjang. Haha.

Who knows maybe Oh Yeon Woo can be perhaps that Oh Yeon Woo, too? Haha! 

I think the only thing most of us are speculating here is HN's father. Can't wait for the real one to be introduced when the time's right. Haha!

23 minutes ago, jannedrumsit said:

I don't know... but the show really needs to give me some more reasons to doubt that ODO is the father. I mean, if you got pregnant, hid away and kept it from everyone... you wouldn't want your child to meet her dad, right? AJ didn't want DO to come to NH's school. And among all the men from her past, she did not want to have any association with OD as seen in the 1st ep when she tried to run away again after seeing him. She was ok approaching RJ, she was ok even living with YW, but not meeting with DO. And I think DO's pen name will be an excuse by the show that he is actually Oh Dae O like the "Oh" in the baby book which I'm guessing was initially written with just Oh because NJ couldn't bring herself to write his name and possibly YW saw it and wrote "Yeon Woo" secretly so now the baby book has Oh Yeon Woo. I'm guessing NHwill only know DO as Cheon OK Man for now. RJ's reaction for me was more like... regret or guilt, perhaps from having a hand in NJ-DO breakup, and NH growing up w/o a dad.

This show is making me wish it is wednesdays and thursdays everyday! And can I just comment on how expressive Son Ho Jun's eyes are? He wears his heart on his eyes.

Good point there, @jannedrumsit! There's a big possibility that Oh Yeon Woo did write his name there because he was always with Ae Jung at some point, I believe. Maybe that also happened and it was the reason why he bought the baby some shoes. Could be possible that at the time Ae Jung was pregnant, Yeon Woo looked for Dae Oh but it was Ryu Jin who met him. And maybe it wasn't Goo Pa Do whom they were talking about as the rich guy but OYW since it was revealed that his family is rich and powerful, too. Haha. So many speculations yet still not getting any concrete hints. But it's fun watching the drama and sharing theories/speculations. Haha.

I know, right? I wish there'll be a drama that can be shown from Mondays to Fridays or even to Sundays. Not just a two-day drama. Haha!

12 hours ago, Nodame said:

Then you have the other guys floating around the FL as they are enamored by her or she was their first love or she reminds them of someone they cared/loved.

hahahaha. I see we are 100% rooting for the REAL OTP. :P

Episode 4 spoilers from here on: 

I am 100% certain now that ODO is the father. RJ used something that AJ saw [based on the long preview] to his advantage to break them up permanently. I think he thought that if they broke up, AJ would still keep in contact with him [RJ] and that he could use that to kindle a relationship with her once she had forgotten about ODO. It seems like he didn't know she was pregnant back then though. 

ODO is the only viable match in my mind. There's too much passion between them [anger is still passion!] for the feelings to be gone. I'm content to sit back and watch how ODO wins her back. Though I am expecting a bit of anger on his side once he finds out that Ha Nee is his daughter. 

Also, I called it on the romance between the kids. Which means PD is out as even a potential. ./sigh. 

And then we have the puppy who seems perfect in every way but really just doesn't sit well with me. AJ clearly has no feelings for him other than that of a dongsaeng. 

Hello! First time posting here :waves:

I am a huge SJH fan and I am soooo happy that she chose Was It Love!

I've watched all the four episodes and I am currently rooting for gangster Koo Pa Do and teacher Oh Yeon Woo at the moment. I always rewind their scenes awaiting for next week lol

The fourth episode is such a rollercoaster ride for me. Isn't it obvious that KPD, after having a flashback of Cantonese(?) speaking NAJ in front of the door on ep 3, that he cleared the Thumb film tenant dispute so she can work in her office again? And he immediately sent her flowers (with the reminder of the deadline, of course!)

His relationship with the adorable DongChan is also perplexing to me. Why aren't they close, was it because DC is ashamed of his gangster background?

OYW, to me, is a puppy helplessly in love with NAJ. idk but he reminds me of Boknam from K-drama Because this is my first life (tall, cute, adorable smile that makes noonas like me go wild) :hooray2:

I hope the rating increases and I read somewhere years ago that you need to multiply by 3 any cable network rating. So I guess 2% on cable rating is somewhat equivalent to 6% ratings in FTA channels like KBS, MBC SBS so Was It Love is doing alright. But yeah, I hope the rating increases and the show gains more popularity that it deserves! 

1 hour ago, iamnowhereforyou said:

Regarding the name Oh Yeon Woo's name on the baby journal, at first I actually thought that it's probably the real name of RJ. Haha. I thought that RJ is just his stage name and that he has already been using RJ since university days because he was already an aspiring actor and the reason why he's super close with Oh Dae O is because they're actually brothers. Haha. But as @ErikaJ mentioned, it might be too makjang. Haha.

With regards to ODO and OYW being brothers (with RJ as the real OYW) just because they have the same last name might be far fetched. Usually sibling has the same first or second name that tells you they are siblings. Dae Oh and Yeon Woo doesnt sound like siblings even with the same last name.

I suddenly remembered what NAJ said in the book concert to ODO, that what if he was the one that ruined her life. Which we can right away think because he impregnated her. I guess we need to see more of why NAJ was anguishing with RJ about ODO. What happened between them that NAJ was getting drunk and even ignoring RJ when he asked if she even sees him.

For sure teacher OYW is not the father because he was too young and NAJ was not as flustered when meeting him again and did not try to distance her daughter from him. Maybe OYW saw that baby journal with the father's name empty and he wrote his name there because as shown with flashbacks, he desperately wanted to take care of NAJ when she was pregnant. I will be very mad if the writer insinuate even for a little bit in future episode that something happened between NAJ and OYW as well.

Hey! This is my first time posting on a Soompi forum. I’m watching Was It Love because I’m a big fan of Song Ji Hyo. I only watch her stuff so not really a big kdrama viewer so I’m not the best at predicting kdrama endgames :sweatingbullets:

I have seen all of Ji Hyo’s dramas and I’d have to say this is the best and I just need an outlet to talk to somebody about it so I thought this is the best place. Have read all of the posts and so many theories! 
I’m not sure who Ha Nee’s father is but I think it’s either DO or RJ. Personally I hope it’s RJ because I loveee a bit of angst and drama! If the dad is RJ but AJ ends up with DO is a dream storyline for me :joy: 

The scenes between AJ and DO are all so heartwarming! I get palpitations everytime especially the fountain scene! :dizzy:

Unpopular opinion: I think YW is a great friend but his ray of sunshine is a bit annoying to me (apologies to all you YW shipper, just an opinion :sweatingbullets:) I guess I like bad boys like DO :joy:But the last scene in episode 4 was so great to watch. Manly YW grabbing the love of his life is quite attractive tbh. And AJ in the middle of those 2 men is such a great visual. Can’t wait for the next episode! 

Also I feel PD is enthralled by AJ because of his dead wife and their similarities. I think he’s gonna be like a guardian angel to AJ, just there for her but not revealing his true feelings to her. 

Just my two cents. Hope to post more here. It’s so nice to have someone to talk to and reading you guys’ posts because not many people understand my obsession with Ji Hyo and this drama! :joy:

I finally came back from work and watched the latest episode. Omo Dae O is sooo childish I just can’t. He got so worked up when he was thinking about Ae Jung’s relationship with Yeon Woo. I think that Yeon Woo was just a sweet friend to her when she had a hard time back then, nothing more. He was probably like a very supportive younger brother to her. He even bought little boots for baby Ha Nee but she and her mom moved out and he wasn’t able to give them to her.

I don’t think  that Ryu Jin is Ha Nee’s father. Why? He is acting as if he was guilty of something. Something like he could have saved Dae O and Ae Jung’s relationship 14 years ago but he didn’t. On top of that as @jannedrumsit wrote she only felt uncomfortable with meeting Dae O. She was fine with other 3 guys. I didn’t see any resentment towards Ryu Jin. Even if she was miserable and mad at Dae O, she wouldn't have had a one night stand with Ryu Jin. She was so heartbroken when she talked to Ryu Jin at the bar back then. She truly loved Dae O. She didn’t care for Ryu Jin in a romantic way. And this message on Ae Jung’s old phone. I think it was meant to be misleading for us. They want us to believe that Ryu Jin is the father for now haha About his reactions throughout the episode. Maybe he realized that Ha Nee is Dae O’s daughter and he kept them apart because he didn’t do anything to help his friend and Ae Jung get back together 14 years ago? Maybe he realized what was really going on with Ae Jung’s behaviour? I think that bar scene took place after rainy night and a hug with Ryu Jin. If so, it means that nothing happened between them. But I might me wrong haha

Omo once again Dae O is so petty and childish with his messages to Ae Jung and this coffee drinking scene. Oh boy. Get a grip of yourself XD He was calling these people the whole night just to find out who exactly is Yeon Woo. And he came up with all these conditions to torture Ae Jung “Why would I waste my time thinking about you” XD And when he was making a fuss about their next meeting. He is so in love in with her even if he doesn’t want to admit it to himself. There is definitely longing on both sides.

And the scene when Ae Jung was talking about Dae O directing the movie back then, his passion for making movies whaaaa That was really something. Even Pa Do was looking as if he was watching some kind of romantic drama XD But hey. Who can blame him? I was looking exactly like him XD

Pa Do’s son fell head over heals in love with Ha Nee. They are so adorable. And… Is it just me or Ha Nee’s nose is just like Dae O’s? Or am I just imagining things haha About trailer scene and Ha Nee pointing her finger at someone. Why do I have a feeling that there will be Ryu Jin and Dae O standing next to each other and they will cut to Ha Nee pointing finger and that will be the ending of episode 5? Haha my wild imagination in the middle of the night.

Welcome to the thread @efalong and @tuffygarcia!

And now. I am patiently waiting for this scene from the teasers. Drunk Ae Jung and the boys haha They are wearing the same clothes as in the end of episode 4! BTW Pa Do looks good with Ae Jung's bag hahaha

5 hours ago, efalong said:

Hey! This is my first time posting on a Soompi forum. I’m watching Was It Love because I’m a big fan of Song Ji Hyo. I only watch her stuff so not really a big kdrama viewer so I’m not the best at predicting kdrama endgames :sweatingbullets:

I have seen all of Ji Hyo’s dramas and I’d have to say this is the best and I just need an outlet to talk to somebody about it so I thought this is the best place. Have read all of the posts and so many theories! 
I’m not sure who Ha Nee’s father is but I think it’s either DO or RJ. Personally I hope it’s RJ because I loveee a bit of angst and drama! If the dad is RJ but AJ ends up with DO is a dream storyline for me :joy: 

The scenes between AJ and DO are all so heartwarming! I get palpitations everytime especially the fountain scene! :dizzy:

Unpopular opinion: I think YW is a great friend but his ray of sunshine is a bit annoying to me (apologies to all you YW shipper, just an opinion :sweatingbullets:) I guess I like bad boys like DO :joy:But the last scene in episode 4 was so great to watch. Manly YW grabbing the love of his life is quite attractive tbh. And AJ in the middle of those 2 men is such a great visual. Can’t wait for the next episode! 

Also I feel PD is enthralled by AJ because of his dead wife and their similarities. I think he’s gonna be like a guardian angel to AJ, just there for her but not revealing his true feelings to her. 

Just my two cents. Hope to post more here. It’s so nice to have someone to talk to and reading you guys’ posts because not many people understand my obsession with Ji Hyo and this drama! :joy:

I agree on PD's role. He will be her guardian angel and will treat her in a brotherly-sister way rather than in a romantic way. I think he feels guilty for his wife's death and because AJ resembles his dead wife it was a way for him to atone for her death. AJ and Han Nee will be the bridge to help PD reconnect back with his son so that they don't miss out on the opportunity to be a family again.

YW imo would not be a great match either. He is idolizing AJ and having the "the one that got away" syndrome. So, I think it's best he find a real love. 

7 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

Hello! First time posting here

I am a huge SJH fan and I am soooo happy that she chose Was It Love!

I've watched all the four episodes and I am currently rooting for gangster Koo Pa Do and teacher Oh Yeon Woo at the moment. I always rewind their scenes awaiting for next week lol

The fourth episode is such a rollercoaster ride for me. Isn't it obvious that KPD, after having a flashback of Cantonese(?) speaking NAJ in front of the door on ep 3, that he cleared the Thumb film tenant dispute so she can work in her office again? And he immediately sent her flowers (with the reminder of the deadline, of course!)

His relationship with the adorable DongChan is also perplexing to me. Why aren't they close, was it because DC is ashamed of his gangster background?

OYW, to me, is a puppy helplessly in love with NAJ. idk but he reminds me of Boknam from K-drama Because this is my first life (tall, cute, adorable smile that makes noonas like me go wild)

I hope the rating increases and I read somewhere years ago that you need to multiply by 3 any cable network rating. So I guess 2% on cable rating is somewhat equivalent to 6% ratings in FTA channels like KBS, MBC SBS so Was It Love is doing alright. But yeah, I hope the rating increases and the show gains more popularity that it deserves! 

Yes, it's cantonese. Also they mentioned that the with was from Hong Kong

On 7/16/2020 at 1:49 AM, Nodame said:

Omg I'm new to this forum so I still can't get used to it I'm sorry. Anyway, I realized that at the bar, Aejung's belly significantly change. She looks pregnant for me at that scene. But idk maybe I look at it wrong.

5 hours ago, efalong said:

Welcome to the forum! Yessss, always here for Ji Hyo stans, @jma030201 too! I definitely agree that this is the best drama she's been in that's more contemporary. I haven't watched Jumong or the Fugitive of Joseon, so I can't comment. I would say that her second best drama is "Listen to Love", followed by "Emergency Couple". I had second lead syndrome in "Emergency Couple", so it wasn't as enjoyable as I would have liked LOL. Thankfully, I'm on board the DO-AJ train, so I am just VIBING with this drama right now haha. Although, I normally detest the bad boy male lead, but in this case, I think it's his melodramatic eyes that really reel me in like @jannedrumsit pointed out! Like actually LOL the way he looks at AJ makes me melt haha.

I agree with @efalong @naori87 and others who have pointed out that PD is probably going to take over the silent guardian angel type of role. I've mentioned this before, but I definitely do not like him for her (looks aside) LOL. It just makes me really uncomfortable, given that there's like a power dynamic going on with him being her creditor and all. It just would not sit right with me to see him make the moves on her WHILE she is in debt to him. It's icky. I guess I would love to see him just pine for her in his own way rather than actually doing something.  It would make me more sympathetic to his character. I think AJ will open his heart up though and make his relationship with his son much better. Speaking of their relationship, YIKES. The son seemed legitimately uncomfortable around his dad, which is just sad. I'm so ready for that relationship transformation. 

3 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

I don’t think  that Ryu Jin is Ha Nee’s father. Why? He is acting as if he was guilty of something. Something like he could have saved Dae O and Ae Jung’s relationship 14 years ago but he didn’t. On top of that as @jannedrumsit wrote she only felt uncomfortable with meeting Dae O. She was fine with other 3 guys. I didn’t see any resentment towards Ryu Jin. Even if she was miserable and mad at Dae O, she wouldn't have had a one night stand with Ryu Jin. She was so heartbroken when she talked to Ryu Jin at the bar back then. She truly loved Dae O. She didn’t care for Ryu Jin in a romantic way. And this message on Ae Jung’s old phone. I think it was meant to be misleading for us. They want us to believe that Ryu Jin is the father for now haha About his reactions throughout the episode. Maybe he realized that Ha Nee is Dae O’s daughter and he kept them apart because he didn’t do anything to help his friend and Ae Jung get back together 14 years ago? Maybe he realized what was really going on with Ae Jung’s behaviour? I think that bar scene took place after rainy night and a hug with Ryu Jin. If so, it means that nothing happened between them. But I might me wrong haha

Omo once again Dae O is so petty and childish with his messages to Ae Jung and this coffee drinking scene. Oh boy. Get a grip of yourself XD He was calling these people the whole night just to find out who exactly is Yeon Woo. And he came up with all these conditions to torture Ae Jung “Why would I waste my time thinking about you” XD And when he was making a fuss about their next meeting. He is so in love in with her even if he doesn’t want to admit it to himself. There is definitely longing on both sides.

Yea, I don't think RJ is HN's father either BUT I don't think he necessarily knows that. I think it's all around fishy that he's nervous about being contacted by HN in the first place. He's at that radio station, and he reads that "Top 3 Scary Scenarios For Men" and legitimately gets spooked by the "discovering a lost child" point. While he's in the car with his manager, he thinks back to that night when AJ hugs him and thinks to himself how the child's conception and that memory are in within the "timeline". He says something like, "It has to be that!" and heads over to HN's school. Seems like a lot of extra steps to take if it were really nothing? If your first love's daughter randomly contacted you, would you drop everything at a hat and head over to meet her before you even met the mother, if it was absolutely nothing? It's just weird! If he realized that HN was DO's daughter, then shouldn't he be telling DO about her rather than going directly to HN? Why is he so nervous about the scenario as if it could be applied to him? I guess you could say that it's all the writer trying to confuse us, but I think he legitimately thinks that there is a possibility that HN is his. I don't think that AJ slept with RJ though, but I do think that something happened that night that might lead him to believe he did. Maybe he got really drunk that night and she slept over (in a harmless way like on the couch), but he has no recollection of what exactly happened that night? I don't know, but I'm not closing the door on this possibility. 

As for the trailer, I have some theories/ things I'd like to point out!

1. To build off my theory that RJ is paranoid about HN being his daughter, I think the scene where HN is at a press conference (where RJ is probably announcing his intentions to drop out of the Hollywood movie) is actually a sort of figment of his imagination? I don't think it's real because HN was nervous about YW rejecting the fact that he was her dad, so imagine the consequences of possibly being publicly rejected in front of the whole nation! It seems out of character for her to do that. 

2. That moment when AJ and YW are at the bus stop and a car reverses back to them? That's DO's car! He was driving a blue mercedes, and that's that car! Looks like there's going to be some tension there! I don't ship YW with AJ, but I like the jealousy that his relationship with her is doing to DO haha. Looks like AJ will have some skinship with YW too. LET THE JEALOUSY ENSUE! haha. 

3. I'm super excited about Da Som's character coming into the story. Sorry, I don't know her name yet in the show LOL, but I'm looking forward to AJ getting jealous of her interactions with DO. Like @chatterbox22 noted, it's clear that AJ has a lot of admiration for DO (her advocating for him being the director of the film!). However, we haven't really seen AJ be affected by DO's presence in the same way DO is affected by AJ's presence. He's already smitten with her, but AJ drew a line earlier in the episode when she rejects his offering to go speak at HN's school. She wants to keep it professional, or so she thinks LOL. Da Som's character is going to pivotal in reigniting those old feelings for sure. 

Favorite Moment in Episode 4:

My favorite moment might be a surprise to you guys LOL. It's actually when DO and AJ are just leaving PD's house, and he mentions that he's still in contact with RJ. When AJ like initiates skinship and "takes his side", there's a moment where he smirks. It's those subtle little moments that really make me swoon. Like you know you love it HAHA. I really like Son Ho Jun's attention to detail when he's acting. His little look of surprise when AJ holds his hand and him lightly caressing it were *chef's kiss*. Close second favorite moment LOL.  I definitely am becoming a fan of his too! I watched Go Back Couple and had second lead syndrome there (LOL, did I mention that I get SLS all the freaking time :sweat_smile: ), so I actually didn't really like him. What a reversal. I CANNOT WAIT for next week's episodes. Even if AJ tried to draw that line between them this past episode, that monologue at the end of the episode definitely is him crossing it and letting her know out in the open of his intentions. That was definitely my third favorite moment! 

@xchoco lilac No problem at all! Thanks for writing back and hope you get used to the format . I appreciated your help before and I know it was asking for help but you might be busy. But luckily people in the forums are friendly!

@chatterbox22 @jannedrumsit @jma030201 @efalong @naori87 @tuffygarcia  Welcome to the forum! Gosh away a few hours got a lot of activity! Glad theories abound on the dad and the love of our actors . :highonflowers:

Hi @phikyl good to see you here! :heythere:

I have written already before about my theories of the dad and why I think ODO is the end game and will be the OTP later. But still appreciate others views and why they think RJ is the dad as we all know PD and YW are not (pretty safe to say).

Ep 4 was good episode seeing more of DO and AJ. YW sensing something about DO. HN sleuthing to find her dad more this episode and finding more about YW this episode. I will write more later as I should get some rest.

It is almost 2am here for me. :dead:

17 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

EDIT: I found the long preview! You have to skip to the 3:00. So it wasn't about Ryu Jin hugging other girl. Ae Jung saw something, ran away and Ryu Jin was there to comfort her. Interesting. Now I am dying to know what she saw. 

15 hours ago, Nodame said:

@chatterbox22 Welcome to the forum & our family! OMG thanks for the long preview & your sleuthing skills! 

Go see it @rita96

OMG thanks to both of you for the preview and translation!!! I really wanted to see it. You guys are awesome:)

10 hours ago, jannedrumsit said:

Exactly my thoughts. I am also convinced that ODO is the father as AJ was quite uncomfortable by the thought of him coming to school. Also given the love ODO and AJ had for each other in the past I don't think AJ would have spent a night with RJ.

I agree will all of you swooning over AJ and ODO scenes. They look so good together, his eyes, his smirk and just how easily he is scared when AJ begins to lose her cool. Hahaha. Even in the past scene when AJ was angry with ODO throwing up on her shoes, ODO was terrified of her wrath. I find that very cute. But you know what am I looking forward to see most eagerly- it is the interaction between ODO and HN. I just can't predict what their interaction is going to be like esp. once ODO realises that he is the father (and I hope this relevation doesn't take long once he learns that HN is 14 years old). And the fact that I can't predict what's going to happen makes my really look forward to the show. If you think about it, ODO is not very emotionally mature so it will be interesting to know how  he turns out as a father. There will be so many emotions at play- regret, anger, happiness. Also how will HN react? I am guessing she will be very angry. God I honestly can't wait to see them as a family sharing a meal together.

Finished bingewatching the 4 episodes.  I miss this kind of drama vibes. I really like it so far and am planning to stick with this til the end. *crossfingers hoping the storyline do not disapppoint.

As to the Identity of Ha Nee's dad, obviously it's the writer Oh dahee, right? (Forgive me am not good with names. Will try memorizing them.) The drama director is obviously creating scenes that would leave us guessing as to her real father is but am betting 100% for now that it's him.

I'm very happy for SJH. Emergency couple was her last drama that I liked. I'm happy she took on this role. Watching her in RM, makes me forget sometimes that she is an actress. She fits producer Noh's charcter. I think I cried in every episode because of her scenes. And she has great chemistry with the 3 men, still waiting for her scenes with the actor.

Am also looking forward to the reason why they broke up 14 years ago. For sure it's just a misunderstanding or she misheard him saying to other people blah blah blah. Im up for the romntic scenes where they admit they still do have feelings for each other. Hahaha.

Lastly, I find Hanee and the investor/mobster son's sleuthing very cute nd funny. I hope they have more scenes.

And oh, the tenant is also interesting. Definitely she knows who the real father is. I wonder how she and producer Noh met and became friends.

Lastly (again! Hahaha), shoutout to Hanee on her quest om finding her real dad!!! Fighttiiinngggg!!!

P.s. i have much to say but am not good with writing. Hihi

Waving back  @iamnowhereforyou to say hello. 

I so love all the theories that are floating in this thread.  Each theory is greatly plausible and possible and makes our viewing experience doubly fun. 

Kudos to the writer and director of this drama for making every episode such a page-turner. Like many of you, I can hardly wait for next week's episodes.  There are many mysteries I need answers to: (1) who is the Chinese woman who looks like NAJ?  (2) who is HaNee's biological dad? (3) why did NAJ and ODO break up? 

Going back to theories, I was just toying with the idea of RJ being the biological dad.  How will this affect our OTP? In drama world, it's more acceptable if HN were the common child of the OTP.  It romanticizes the purity of the love between the OTP.  However,  in real life, harsh mistakes (like a one-night stand between NAJ and RJ)  are more common .  Will all concerned be able to move on and live happily ever after? 

I've said this before, but I hope in next week's episodes, we'll get to know more about loan shark CEO and NAJ's look-a-like.  

@Nodame, yes PR son definitely has a crush on his bestfriend. Cute :wub:

The reason maybe why the actor frantically ran to Hanee's school is he must have deciphered the possibility of her being the writer's son and thought that AJ's pregnancy 14 yrs ago might be her reason for leaving. It concerns him because the writer is not only a hoobae but a close friend as well.

Am guessing that he will soon ask AJ if HN dad is the writer and AJ will beg the actor not to tell anyone. (But most likely to happen in the last eps)

P.s. love seeing the actress who plays AJ's mom. She is also the writer's mom in law in Goback couple. Haha. Her dramas mostly do well. Ahjumma of dramas. And she is simutaneously doing WIL and IONTBO. Ahjumma fighting! :lol:

2 hours ago, ErikaJ said:

That moment when AJ and YW are at the bus stop and a car reverses back to them? That's DO's car! He was driving a blue mercedes, and that's that car! Looks like there's going to be some tension there! I don't ship YW with AJ, but I like the jealousy that his relationship with her is doing to DO haha. Looks like AJ will have some skinship with YW too. LET THE JEALOUSY ENSUE! haha. 

Hahahaha. I am so with you! 

Watching all his jealousy when he's around AJ and any of the other men is amazing. And then he goes home and does things like call every person he ever knew to get more information about the guy. HELLOOOO! You're rich! Why don't you just straight up find out about the love of your life, you idiot! :lol: But no, he won't because he still thinks that he's angry with her for ditching him in college. And to be fair, he is. It's just that his love for AJ trumps his need for revenge over her disappearing. 

@strongtower While I'm with you on everything else, I think RJ is more frantic because he's just now realizing he broke up a couple that had a kid on the way. I think what AJ was going to ODO for the night she saw something [long preview] was to tell him that she was pregnant. Whatever she saw must have made her think that she would rather live her life as a single mother than with someone like him.... which makes me think she saw "him" [more likely a roommate or someone using his room] kissing a girl. 

OR, there's the possibility that he really did kiss someone else but it was that someone else kissed HIM and AJ didn't stick around long enough to see him push the girl off. 

@Nodame I feel like we always seem to meet in some of the less popular show threads. :lol: 

@phikyl Just shows we have similar taste in dramas! Lol! :wow1: 

@StrongTower Yes I loved Go Back Couple thanks to OTP. So seeing SHJ here made me smile! He is so handsome but great at being pouty and upset without you disliking him terribly lol! 

ooh I should be sleeping, but found this to share BTS/making video.

Hi @phikyl, yes your theory re RJ is very possible. Am jumping from my theory to yours. Hahaha. I am already imagining the scene where a girl (maybe the new character) kissed the writer then AJ looked away not witnessing the entire situation then ran on the rain then bumped with the actor, cried on his chest. Hahaha. You're likely right.:approves:

@Nodame the ML has tantalizing eyes. Lol. U cant help but ship him with the actress in his drama like Terius (forgot the complete title. Haha) He had more chmstry with the lead actress there than SJS. Haha. And now I cant help but root for him and AJ. :wub:

7 hours ago, rita96 said:

. But you know what am I looking forward to see most eagerly- it is the interaction between ODO and HN. I just can't predict what their interaction is going to be like esp. once ODO realises that he is the father (and I hope this relevation doesn't take long once he learns that HN is 14 years old). And the fact that I can't predict what's going to happen makes my really look forward to the show. If you think about it, ODO is not very emotionally mature so it will be interesting to know how  he turns out as a father. There will be so many emotions at play- regret, anger, happiness. Also how will HN react? I am guessing she will be very angry. God I honestly can't wait to see them as a family sharing a meal together.

I am so excited about that too! I wish it happens sooner so we get a scene with DO (I am certain at this point he is the dad) eating meals and spending weekends with his family like what he imagined when he thought YW was the husband. I am totally down to watch an entire separate show of them being family, it's gonna be hilarious and heartwarming with DO, HN and NJ.

Archived