[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

0ly40

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rita96 hahaha Cute point! :wow2:

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree ! Adorbs! I didn’t think of that but she doesn’t have money to do the search or DNA test. But as an adult who has money, ODO didn’t have to do his search about JW in such a very outdated fashion indeed. 

22 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

Thanks for sharing your insights @iamnowhereforyou! One more thing came to my mind. When Dae was asking Ae Jung about her husband when they were in the cafe, she didn't deny it. It looks like she didn't want him to know that there is no husband. As if she didn't want him to wonder about Ha Nee. It's not like he has to meet her family because they are working together. I looks like she didn't want Dae O and Ha Nee to know each other. And that's what makes me think that he is the father. She still wants Ha Nee not to think about her father at all. Well, our poor Ae Jung doesn't know that her daughter took matters into her own hands and is now looking for her father by herself (with the help of her new best friend Scaredy Cat of course haha). How am I supposed to wait for the next episode? haha

Also regarding that scene ODO does not know how old Ha Nee is in order to connect the dots.

Plus he did not even see her when he delivered the food to Ae Jung.

My guess is that somehow father and daughter will meet by accident without knowing that Ha Nee is Ae Jung's daughter. And Maybe they will start having father/daughter feelings or become friends. 

After all blood is thicker than water.

@iamnowhereforyou hello! nice to *virtually* meet you again! yeah I remember you as 'shaym' in Spartace shipping thread. I am not actively shipping her with anyone at the moment. But I've been looking at videos of her with What A Man Wants director, and they kind of look cute together. Song Ji Hyo is just so lovable and adorable and obviously I am so SJH biased. :gangnamstyle:

@rita96 good point to highlight! I just noticed that ODO and Hanee have similar gestures when greeting NAJ. It's the waving hands and saying Hi. I forgot which ep Hanee did that, but ODO did it in  Ep 3 when meeting NAJ and KPD in front of the Thumb film building. He also did that in the first teaser (the desert one). 

Another theory on NAJ lookalike. If NAJ resembled his deceased/ex-wife, how come Dong Chan doesn't recognize her? Even if she died when Dong Chan was young, there should be at least pictures of her in their house right? Or...maybe the NAJ lookalike is his first love? I'm getting wild with theories here.

Wednesday is in four days! Can't wait for Ep 5 - can't wait to see Dasom and Ryujin-AJ interaction :highonflowers:

I like this drama, it didn't boring and made me curious what will happens next. I also think all of male characters are interested. Song ji hyo is so pretty and bright, her character also a bright and loud person, different from her real calm traits.

36 minutes ago, tuffygarcia said:

Another theory on NAJ lookalike. If NAJ resembled his deceased/ex-wife, how come Dong Chan doesn't recognize her? Even if she died when Dong Chan was young, there should be at least pictures of her in their house right? Or...maybe the NAJ lookalike is his first love? I'm getting wild with theories here.

I have another theory! That the NAJ lookalike isn't his wife hahaha. I kinda feel like it was someone in his past that he was infatuated with / loved, but couldn't have - for eg. the flashback scenes always shows her dressed up and he's looking from afar or behind. He felt like a bodyguard to me, more than husband. So I'm theorizing that she was the wife/mistress of the gangster boss he used to follow, then maybe she was looking for an escape from the mafia life and died sometime in between? 

@Rainydays Welcome to the forum! I cannot wait til next week too!

@herina_90 @tuffygarcia Good theories on GPD love/infatuation/one sided love. He does seem to look at the AJ lookalike from afar than memories of her more closer to him - or in an embrace etc makes sense. I wonder when we will know!

Good catch on HN and ODO hand gestures. I am lazy to rewatch but then makes more sense they are related! I cannot wait when they do meet.

Yup AJ did not answer ODO not wanting him to know she was a single mom was true. She easily could have corrected him but didn’t. 

Can i make speculation just to heat up our guessing game while waiting next episode.

I think ODO is the father and AJ want to tell him that she is pregnant but she accidentally see ODO being kissed by 2nd lead actress? He is her tutor right if im not mistaken? But if it's true kind of sad that instead of confront, AJ hide away.

Anyway, if she's confront and they are getting married at young age (if ODO is the father) the story will become Go Back Couple. Lol

And why i feel like watching english series How I Met Your Mother :sweatingbullets:

@aley.na Welcome to the forum! Yeah a few of us think ODO is the dad from ep1 too.

I think your theory could be added to the pool. 

Def as OTP he is end game.

BTW I too loved Go Back Couple a lot!

Not sure at moment too much of ODO and Dasom character but could be what you say we will find out, it would make sense. 

I wonder how did Dasom's character and Dae O Do get to know each other. Was it mentioned anywhere that they met before? I think I've read that they had some kind of scandal together. Maybe it was  written in one of her character's description... Not sure. Again, I don't remember :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, judging from the trailers and teasers Dae O has only eyes for Ae Jung haha But I think A Rin will try to keep them apart. That's for sure. So it's going to be emotional roller coaster for us haha

I am so happy that more and more people are watching this drama. It's really great to read your theories, guys!

1 hour ago, chatterbox22 said:

I wonder how did Dasom's character and Dae O Do get to know each other. Was it mentioned anywhere that they met before? I think I've read that they had some kind of scandal together. Maybe it was  written in one of her character's description... Not sure. Again, I don't remember :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, judging from the trailers and teasers Dae O has only eyes for Ae Jung haha But I think A Rin will try to keep them apart. That's for sure. So it's going to be emotional roller coaster for us haha

I am so happy that more and more people are watching this drama. It's really great to read your theories, guys!

Spoiler

I read from soompi ODO is dasom's tutor and since then, her eyes only for him. 

17 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

@rita96 good point to highlight! I just noticed that ODO and Hanee have similar gestures when greeting NAJ. It's the waving hands and saying Hi. I forgot which ep Hanee did that, but ODO did it in  Ep 3 when meeting NAJ and KPD in front of the Thumb film building. He also did that in the first teaser (the desert one).

Wednesday is in four days! Can't wait for Ep 5 - can't wait to see Dasom and Ryujin-AJ interaction 

There we go- point of similarity #2.  And waiting for Dasom to play a key role in stirring AJ's feelings towards OD too. I hope her character also finds some love in the series- maybe RJ/YW? 

9 hours ago, aley.na said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read from soompi ODO is dasom's tutor and since then, her eyes only for him. 

Thanks for the information! Okay, so she could have kissed him back then and that's  what Ae Jung saw. After watching the trailer I got a feeling that A Rin knows who Ae Jung is (aka Dae O's ex-girlfriend). In one scene she looked guilty and confused in  my opinion. 

JTBC just uploaded the BTS of the sleeping on the couch + dinner scene

I love how SJH fed both KJS and child actress UCY. They look so cute together! They definitely have chemistry as a family. I keep replaying ODO's imaginary scenes of them as a family :fullofhearts:

Alright chingus, let's have a little bit of fun!

Who is the father of Noh Ha Nee? Please vote !

:kiss_wink:

Is it....?

Oh Dae O

Spoiler

things-to-look-forward-to-in-the-upcomin

Ryu Jin

Spoiler

fullsizephoto1193325.jpg

Oh Yeon Woo

Spoiler

Was-It-Love-drama-JTBC-posters-5.jpg

Goo Pa Do

Spoiler

fullsizephoto1193330.jpg

Mr. X

Spoiler

44834842-288-k991940.jpg

Tagging @phikyl @strongtower @Alice Wonderland @triplem @Nodame @chatterbox22 @tuffygarcia @rita96 @iamnowhereforyou @jma030201 @thingskateknows @herina_90 @Annie12 @Rainydays @mel22 @jannedrumsit @Samuel Yohanes @naori87  @ErikaJ @efalong @sadthe1st @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @mouse007 and everyone else who I forgot to tag (sorry if you're name wasn't mentioned - there are so many of you here on this thread) :kiss_wink:

(sorry to the friends I might have tagged who are not watching this drama :D )

Note! Once you have voted, you can't change your vote anymore.

Archived