[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

@donutLover Agreed that Stunt team hyung has his ANNOYING moments and to be so FULL of himself. When in earlier episodes with his EGO, he hated being corrected and wrong especially by HS. So he thought HS disliked him when it wasn't the case. HS is just matter of fact and has to correct an error/mistake. I can see where HS is coming from but doesn't help his delivery and way he says it can be construed as a turn off.

This stunt team hyung supposedly better looking than the dongseng (just he is younger and not as cute) but his personality is better than this hyung.  SIGH that brief time he liked GH and got over it when his imagination of her being what he thought she was shattered. Beauty could not fix it. I like HS liking GH for HER--warts and all and emotions. (Dang who can be on and an IDEAL 24/7. People scream, yell , cry and get drunk. ) Anyways, GH deserves better and that Stunt man Hyung IS not it. Those kimbap gals need men . But the marketplace is NOT the place for them to find them as they are constantly working. It is true convenience and proximity doesn 't hurt to set dating and people to get together.

Yes that scene when CY/YS was thinking why all my pretty nieces are single. Oh the meta they all get notifications from the men in their lives. NH and DH from BF and GH from HS (Even though they are not dating he wanted to wish her good night.) 

• Like 4

Oh lord i can’t separate from this drama just yet i’m so in love with the cast especially the dumb and dumber brothers (that’s how my mom called Gyujin and Jaeseok), they’re just so funny and their expressions and acting were top notch, even when I try to stiffle my laugh i end up exploding in laughter just from seeing them! I look forward to Jaeseok marrying Dahee nearing the ending! If they need a wedding scene Idc they’d HAVE to make Jaeseok and Dahee’s wedding a scene, or a triple wedding for Dahee Gahee Nahee if you have too I need itttttt

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Goodness I cried a bucketload for this episode. The actors playing Na Hee and Jae Seok are so good. The mother would have had to have a heart of stone to resist her puppy eyes.

I am off to sleep now. The beginning scene was darn funny though. The father was an absolute gem being flabbergasted. The acting was so good. 

Man the break up scene made me cry so much. Then the home with mum scene made me tear up even more. Have to say the break up scene was the best. When its done right there is nothing like the angst and heart breaking misery of a good break up scene. Jae Seok was superb in it. 

And that's why another twisted Kdrama fan continues to love Kdramas.

• Like 6

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,42,805623

83-84회 미리보기 
규진과 나희마저 들킨 와중에 윤정의 반대는 극심해지고, 옥분 역시 나희와 규진의 재결합을 절대 인정할수 없다고 못 박는다. 각자 서로의 부모를 만나 설득해보려고 애쓰는 규진과 나희. 힘든 고비를 같이 슬기롭게 넘기자고 굳게 다짐한다.
한편 가희는 지훈이가 그토록 원하던 가족 캠핑을 가기로 한다. 그러나 출발 당일 갑자기 볼일이 있다는 지훈. 지훈이가 향한 곳은 과연 어디?

Eps. 83-84 Preview (translated)

Even Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee were found out, so Yoon-Jeong's opposition becomes more intense. Ok-Boon also makes clear that she cannot acknowledge Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee's reunion. Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee try hard to try and persuade their parents. They firmly resolve to overcome this difficulty with wisdom.

Ga-Hee agrees to go to a family camping trip which Ji-Hoon has been longing for. Then Ji-Hoon says he has something to do on the day they planned to leave. Where did Ji-Hoon go?

--

I found Da-Hee and Jae-Seok's relationship so moving in the last couple of episodes. I was disappointed to see Yoon-Jeong throw a fit and say harsh words instead of treating Da-Hee for who she was: a genuinely sweet and kind person who treated her well. I'm sure things will all work out eventually, but I was sad to see that.

As I said before, I think Na-Gyu couple can learn from the Da-Jae couple - even though I don't enjoy seeing them hurting, I think they are dealing with it in exactly the right way that is true to their characters:

Da-Hee: Being honest and earnest about her feelings, and always being well-intentioned and thoughtful, which is her nature.

Jae-Seok: Again, being honest, but also calls his mom out when she behaves in an unacceptable way. He doesn't do it with malice, but because it needs to be said.

Not blaming Gyu-Jin - he's not a bad guy - but he didn't call his mom out until after his divorce. Too little, too late. Yoon-Jeong isn't a monster, but she can be awful.

And Na-Hee? I was glad when she compared herself to her sister and realized that the way she did things - cold and stand-offish - isn't always the best way. Again, I *like* Na-Hee's character, I like it when a character is no-nonsense and just does what she needs to do to have a fulfilling life and meet her own wants and needs. I don't think she needs to prostrate herself to please anyone. But she really is too abrasive sometimes, even to Gyu-Jin and even *now*. I'm glad that he accepts her for who she is and is fine with it - but... well, she is who she is.

Cho-Yeon continues to be awesome.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Goodness I cried a bucketload for this episode. The actors playing Na Hee and Jae Seok are so good. The mother would have had to have a heart of stone to resist her puppy eyes.

I am off to sleep now. The beginning scene was darn funny though. The father was an absolute gem being flabbergasted. The acting was so good. 

Man the break up scene made me cry so much. Then the home with mum scene made me tear up even more. Have to say the break up scene was the best. When its done right there is nothing like the angst and heart breaking misery of a good break up scene. Jae Seok was superb in it. 

And that's why another twisted Kdrama fan continues to love Kdramas.

My only issue with today's episode was I thought Da Hee's mom was way over the top. She said some mean and hurtful things to Da Hee. She was the nastier of the two if you ask me. And for the first time ever I thought Cha Hwa-Yeon over acted her part a little.

• Like 1

Many will disagree with me but I don’t like how DH handled the situation. She’s too kind and pure I guess? If she already decided to inform everyone of her relationship and was all prepared to fight for it then should have just followed her plan. Why would she want to break up after seeing Jae Seok’s mom cry? Her mom was not in any better mood either, she was shocked and upset as well.

Also, she knew that JS’s mom was always mean to her mom until recently, did she not think that JS’s mom would say hurtful things to her mom again? Like, after hearing that JS’s mom telling her mom she can’t accept her because she has flaws, she should have thought of her own mom’s feelings after hearing that first, rather than going to JS’s mom to beg for acceptance. If she wanted to reveal things she must have already considered all the consequences, that not only her “future mom in law” but also her parents and even NH and GJ will have a hard time. 

Plus, previously NH didn’t want to reveal her divorce because mom was upset after DH calling off her wedding. And now considering what’s happening after DH and JS told the truth, NH and GJ will definitely suffer again once everyone finds out about their dating. Of course it was not DH’s fault that she had to call off the wedding or fell in love with JS, but I just wish she was a little more mature and thought about the whole thing carefully before coming to a decision. 

• Like 2

@ck1Oz I agree I cried twice watching the clips and again the actual subbed episode. Even through I knew what was happening next I still felt frustrated and sad. Yes major fan of Sadon couple. 

@rolisrntex Both moms went overboard and predictable it seems. DH knew JS mom is not easy but she never bore the brunt of her bad side only had her good side. Her mom is a bit much and did her not eating and hitting DH until CY/YS stopped her thankfully with her strength.

I am glad CY is here for both mom and dad. Mom can have an outside opinion from sister in law who is an outsider and new to the situation and no bias. Also she was a sounding board for YD oppa to vent . Glad she gave the female perspective to YD to be nicer to mom and be patient. Plus looks like next episode she will give food for thought advice too about her nieces too.

Mom to DH and her son JS was predictable band not surprised by her refusal. Dad was calm and I think ok with it but just didn’t answer seeing his wife being pissed.

@chickfactor I agree not keen to see our Sadon couple hurt. But was needed as we are nearing the home stretch .

JE mom was not unexpected but when DH went again to the mom after getting liquid courage. She really cared and tried. I actually was ok with it. She can handle her mom better but JS mom different.

@adnap When JS said she was breaking up with him crying due to not wanting to make her (the mom) cry. Plus DH not being out of character made food and fixed the corners of the table. Plus reminding her to not drink as much and skip meals, despite her harsh words she admitted not wanting to be cruel to DH. So her pleading and crying was real to her. Her hurt when she realized DH lied to her while she opened up to her hurt the mom. She may want the best in her mind, but JS was right to say he had to live with the person.  Also he understood now his hyung better and was matter of fact what he said to her without hurting her feelings what he would do .He has become a better person due to DH and vice versa.

So for me I was not thinking out of character. Though DH was willing to break up due to mom being really firm , she is sweet and nice. Everyone even Leech all admitted it. She rather take the pain than give it to others. But glad instead of noble idiocy not saying why glad she told him why she was breaking up not his moms words but her pleading and crying got to her. Plus she is a respectful and thoughtful young woman. As even JS mom recounted the times she spent with DH and keeping her company and helping her without complaint and doing it cheerfully. She did wistfully admit to DH mom being envious of having a daughter like her.

The moms confrontation due to their fragile reconciliation due to her helping DH mom was short lived. Both are prideful , strong, opinionated women . I was proud of JS mom reconsidering JS saying think the person not the situation etc. DH cannot be blamed for the situation she cannot control. I liked how JS admitted DH tried to break up due to the situation at first and was the fake gf turned real. JS manned up saying it was all me. Like SY told her mom, he was charismatic and cool declaring wanting to marry DH . Ahh partier JS has matured a lot. Even DH dinged JS party last when JS mom was dinging DH past marriage ceremony but failure to register and separation. 

Plus DH sincerely likes her boss and was saying I like you and get along. Way ahead of NH and GJ mom. So I was proud of NH realizing she never tried to get along with GJ mom. Bingo takes two to tango in any relationship. Granted both their personalities differ but agree NH and GJ def can learn from Sadon couple. 

GH talking to HS was to be expected and surprised and not she admitted her attraction to him. Glad she acknowledged it but yup the son is priority. Plus next episode the son - trying to give mom and dad alone time camping?! Omg noooo.

Tomorrow I hope NH has a good chat with GJ mom. When she told GH actually your mom is not that complicated she just never tried to get along with her. Seems tears are over for now for our Sadon couple from the preview.

Aww all the feels and next our OTP and GH with HS and glad CY/YS was a bridge for her oppa and wife.

@kboramint JS and DH were never married to each other. 

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 5

nice that they didn't drag the oppsition of the relationship JS-DH i hope same thing goes with GJ  and NH. but still we have to see tonight episode :) maybe the easiest thing to solve this NH will get pregnant. They can have small gathering of wedding no need to invite those people just have the intimate ceremony within the family and close friends only as simple as that. They are in their 30's not  20's why do parents still intrudes to their personnal life

We still have 16 episode to go i hope they wont drag the NH /GJ story. Also i rather see JS/DH married and have their challenges in married life in the drama than opposing it til the 100th episode

Does it really still matters nowadays in this century in KOREA  marrying a divorcee or in laws or divorcee with children?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

nice that they didn't drag the oppsition of the relationship JS-DH i hope same thing goes with GJ  and NH. but still we have to see tonight episode :) maybe the easiest thing to solve this NH will get pregnant. They can have small gathering of wedding no need to invite those people just have the intimate ceremony within the family and close friends only as simple as that. They are in their 30's not  20's why do parents still intrudes to their personnal life

We still have 16 episode to go i hope they wont drag the NH /GJ story. Also i rather see JS/DH married and have their challenges in married life in the drama than opposing it til the 100th episode

Does it really still matters nowadays in this century in KOREA  marrying a divorcee or in laws or divorcee with children?

what I don’t get is their inconsistency in the story when dealing with marrying a divorcee/ex. With Junsun they really pushed for him to come back to his ex wife, and they celebrated him coming back together with her, but why can’t they do the same with Nahee and Gyujin? It’s so two-faced it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t get the situation with Dahee and Jaeseok too, if anything shouldn’t they be like, happy? Gyujin and Jaeseok’s mom knew Dahee, she was so fond of her and knows what kind of girl she was, she was kind hearted, studious, and honest, and the Song family should have known Jaeseok and his character by now and he was a dentist too! Lol maybe it’s just me but idk why they made such a fuss about it

• Like 3

I say. Did I miss something? I knew the raw came out late. And there was a RickRoll'D load of conversations last night. Enough that the subs was flashing so fast I stopped reading it.

Its either I am immune to insults or used to weekend family drama moments where everything is a B I G deal.

@rolisrntex I have absolutely no clue which scenes you mean. If you don't mind pointing what moment or scene or what she said. I mean her mother was shocked true. And she was the typical OTT parent but she said some sense. It is true she only started studying recently and can't see anything except Jae Seok now. And she is correct that their family has a history with his family. And so what if she didn't want JS to call her mother. Dunno. Sounds pretty typical Kdrama to me.

NH knew how high JS mother's expectations are. And she knew its only because she knew NH that she could beg. She also knew the mother as a friend and yeah NH would know how high her hopes were. Maybe she didn't know that the mother would beg? And her heart was soft because it is true she had a wedding ceremony. Yes its not legal but then when its friends and family who knew you were once married which counts. Not the random stranger who never knew you had a wedding. She got drunk to work up the courage to ask permission. She was stone cold sober when she decided to break up.

Either way the episode was one of the best I've seen so far. So I am satisfied.

Addit- I just watched tonight's episode. Just cancel what I wrote. The mothers were vicious tonight. I didn't even know where to hide listening to them.  Wow what did the writer eat? Cactus, acid, vinegar, chili and nails? The 2 mother in alws are 2 MILs who should live in another city or country.

I went to ep 1-20 tonight to watched the 2nd OTP. They were adorable. Tonight's episode? No screen time for them. 

• Like 2

@kboramint oh ok I was confused by your sentence.

Yeah well both moms will seem upset. They embraced our OTP but their kids didn’t talk about the real issues and problems. NH until she told her mom of the miscarriage was getting the stink eye from her mom.  GJ finally told his mom about his frustrations about her constantly being a nuisance. Both a little too late when the break down of communication should have Ben earlier. But then again there would be no drama.

@tiMadam Thanks for the preview. I cannot wait to watch today’s episode later.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kboramint said:

Isn't it kinda hypocritical that Na Hee's mom can accept her son reuniting with his ex-wife BUT won't accept Na Hee and Gyu-Jin reuniting. 

I was just thinking about this after watching the eps. Is it because they have kids so they are more accepting? Or because they know their son is at fault? Where is the ex-wife family, why are they not mad when their daughter got divorce and suffering because of it. Seems she is just by herself and needed the Song's family help to babysit all the time. Or maybe their relationship with that side in-laws is still good (although not shown) and the divorce wasn't a big scandal like NH-GJ's.

Was gonna post this question but you beat me.

• Like 4

@kboramint @cuplik Yes it is hypocritical indeed. But as human beings we are imperfect. Plus she probably has different goals and thoughts on each child.

I mean OB Star child was NH - they were chicken owners and their pretty and smart daughter NH married a doctor granted her friend’s son GJ also a doctor . Both always showed them off and were so proud. Rightfully so but also gave them pressures too. 

The son JS was the one caused divorce and frankly with grandkids involved was a different scenario too. Plus I wonder if HG family situation is not that close ergo leaning on JS on family.  He finally matured but agreed not the same treatment towards him and NH.

• Like 4