[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

People are upset because they are fans of said idol who didn’t win not because SYJ is not beauty herself . She is been called natural beauty for years now, she is the nations first love , like I won’t go there but because foreign or even Knetz teens nowadays don’t watch Korean movies - it doesn’t mean our girl showed up today and she is not a name on her own . 

I wasn’t expecting better from Knetz , these comments don’t phase me . You can’t have everyone love you .

However girl has

beauty + talent + good personality = she is a catch . Haters gonna hate. 

RL have golf clothing lines , 1+ 1 = 2 just saying . Give them the endorsement they deserve . Only royalty can dress royalty. Just saying . 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

BINJIN are featured on Ralph Lauren's FB page with 9M followers. Not sure how to insert image here from FB

Surprisingly can't see it

I see PublicityAsia has put up a disclaimer post though. So it definitely has to do with us talking about it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, CLOYALLL said:

That is why i was not surprised she was voted this year as the most beautiful woman. The world is soooooo late to recognize Yejin's beauty. South Korea was smitten by her way back 2003! 

I already find her beautiful the very first time I saw her in A Moment To Remember decades ago then I was a bit shocked with her transformation when I saw her series Personal Taste in 2010 or 2011, but shock in a good way because from beautiful innocent- looking face, her looks has become strikingly beautiful (unique) with "it" factor, not many beautiful Korean actresses have. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:
Our Ralph Lauren ambassadors!!

Woooo!!!! I love this Twitter post about their color coordination with the logo! It totally makes sense. I’m glad Ralph Lauren posted this (just realized i had to switch FB to the the Asian region as I'm in the USA)! I wrote a post here a few days ago about the collection lines they were wearing to dispel any assumptions that RL is a cheap brand and they should have been endorsed by a “better” brand. The RL Purple Label and RL Collection lines are very luxury. Again, as a fashion market expert (specifically for the USA), I repeat, many top celebrities wear this brand on the red carpet and in general! I just found that HB’s suit is priced at $6,000 USD (more than or comparable to Burberry, Tom Ford, Armani, or Gucci), SYJ maybe be around the same or more as these handcrafted gowns can go up to $10,000. Just to name a few well- known celebrities who recently wore RL: The Rock, David Beckham, Kanye West, Jessica Alba, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, and the list goes on.

This makes me so happy! Our precious RL BinJin ship is sailing smoothly all around the WORLD! 

Edited by SunsetHobby
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, faserun said:

cause its not avaible in your region, just switch your region to south korea then you will be see.

Aah makes sense. I m missing so much more content. Can't even see their old movies or series, except the ones on Netflix. Watched Negotiation as it was on Amazon prime ( not any longer though). 

It's a blessing that Netflix bought the rights to CLOY and showcased it to us 

Definitely been my happy pill last few months ( and source of anxiety too lol) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Is anyone else having withdrawals already from not receiving more updates after yesterday/today :sweat: Funny how we managed to persevere like a camel in all those months of drought in BinJin desert. But the moment they start dropping the candies, it instantly becomes BinJin paradise and all that training is gone lol and become more thirsty and hungry than ever.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

7 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

She already declined this movie 

i even tired seing someone always bought up that movie. the declining has been talk on the middle of early page, and then the middle page, at almost the recent page, and then this recent page.. haha

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, wind said:

I hope Ralph Lauren gets both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin as their ambassadors. Aaahhh, even the thought of it makes my heart flutter.

LOL Yup I mean I already mentioned that I saw the navy blue and gold color while I was browsing the website. I didn't realize they used it in their RL header too hahaa. So funny

Why so many updates from both of them today :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

@shazbinjin Yeah you’re probably right on that one but for the most part I have heard it’s loved more than it is not :) Sometimes people just dislike/hate on something cause of the so-called hype, so they may not even judge it based on merit itself, thats why some say CLOY is overrated etc. or maybe I too had too high of expectations thinking CLOY could be like the kDrama equivalent of Parasite. Technically it has that parallel in which they both lured the international audience into K-Ent, so it’s hard not to feel bad about what happened.

we will move on from this but it just still feels raw :sweatingbullets: anyway the binjin crumbs definitely help to appease our cloy wounds

• Like 4
  • Love 2