[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

As mentioned in a previous interview uri Daepyonim loves pretty hands..i.e Yejin(=pretty) Son (=Hand).:tounge_xd:He had a great foresight even 10 years ago..B)

PS: I don't know the literal meaning of Yejin. But to me it symbolises beauty which includes both inner and outer self.:wub:

Yes sis. It must be destiny. HB's such a lucky guy who gets what he wished for. Even her last name means Hand in Korean.

Ye-jin actually chose a very meaningful stage name and she lives by that name. I checked her name in Wiki (in vietnamese). https://vi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Ye-jin

Ye-jin's meaning is that highly value art or hold art in high esteem. Her hard work for almost 20 years indeed proves her desire and passion for art and acting. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

18 minutes ago, Enya said:

Guys, just a quick question. How long do you think HB's shooting of his latest film will be finished? Usually how many months does films usually run? 

It all depends. Some scenes in Bargaining were supposed to be filmed in Jordan but due to covid 19, they haven’t been able to go there. So it could be delayed for quite sometime. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Not sure if this has been posted before, if it has let me know, will delete this post.

*credits to the creator

Awww, this is such a cute video! Most of the FMVs are about HB going ga-ga over YJ, so it's nice for change to see the other side of the story. Even if it's fans active imagination LOL! But I still believe both of them are mutually attracted to each other around the same time, and behaved in a way that couple do when the first sparks appear. :D

6 hours ago, hma .75 said:

Good news. :D

Let's hope that CLOY win big. :)

WOW, this is really great news! Congrats to writer Park Ji-Eun. It's not every day that a writer for Kdrama rom.com/ fanstasy romance get such an important award. Really hope this adds weight to CLOY's chances at Baeksang!!

Park Ji-eun, who wrote #CrashLandingOnYou, has been selected as the "Unification Education Person of the Year" by the Ministry of Unification in Korea.

14 hours ago, BJHope said:

@TotoroSY I think you are the most patient amongst shippers here. Always replying kindly to shippers and providing useful background info. Hand to heart, thank you.

BinJin post-LA and pre-CLoY: Last year, SYJ didn’t post on her IG for 6 months (late Feb - late Aug 2019). This year she posted a week ago and the orange plant 2 months ago. We are lucky and better off this year (though it may not feel like it!):D.

(1)  That’s very sensible advice. I'll confess that for me, it didn’t really matter whether that bodyguard was hired by SYJ’s agency or shared with other celebrities at the wedding – instead, I’d like to think that HB discreetly satisfied himself that a trusted security man, who was obviously known to him, was watching over his gf. ;) Wink.

(2) SYJ went to the Maldives along with LJH on her honeymoon vacation.

Nay-sayers said HB didn’t go along as there was no evidence of that and further, HB attended his stylist’s wedding in SKorea on 7 July. Yea-sayers pointed out that SYJ wouldn’t have gone alone as the 3rd wheel to the newlyweds; and if she went with girlfriends, why has there not been a single girl-group photo posted, and that even though HB attended his stylist’s wedding on 7 July, since the LJH honeymoon vacation was at end June/early July, one week would have been long enough for BinJin to have had a cozy Maldive beach holiday together. Two sides of the coin. The issue was, I believe, unresolved. Your guess!

* Edit: A fellow shipper DM me to say his stylist’s wedding was on 27 April. Thanks. (So even more time for a beach holiday?:P)

13 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Yep. Hands down the most patient I've encountered here so far. I was even pampered to some TLC via DM the other day due to that "incident". :wub:

@BJHope  @Felizak@t  Awww, thank you for your compliments. Believe me, I am really not that patient LOL!! I also get really annoyed or angry or sad many times when storm blows into this place. So I just stay away and do something else till I calm down and can post happily again. :D  Guess it's my coping mechanism springing into action.

@BJHope  Thanks for the info on SYJ posting history on Insta. I might have read it before, but realise (again) that SYJ was off-Insta for 6 mths!! I guess she also wanted to stay away at that time cuz it was right after teh LA-Grocery incident. So currently she's actually more active than last year!! I think the whole Covid19 thing also could have played a factor, besides her wanting to take a long break post a tiring filming schedule for CLOY. Of course we also think she spent a lot of time with her BF...F and since that was how she spent most of her time, there was nothing else much for her to update on Insta LOL!!

Love your take on the bodyguard thingy! I've also read both sides of the discussion, and your take is the best one I've seen so far. Though the bodyguard is most likely from a shared agency, but for sure HB was the one who have hired him a lot more often prior to him appearing as SYJ's bodyguard. So I am happy to believe that HB played a part on that cuz he's someone that he trusted.

As for the Maldives vacation, seriously it's anyone's guess! But I do agree that it's kinda odd for a single gal to join a friend's honeymoon. I've seen/ heard of double-couple travel during another couple's honeymoon, but seldom (or never) of a single gal/ guy joining a honeymoon couple. Plus both their beautiful suntan!! It's also right after the grocery rumor where there's a lot of scrutiny on them. So if Binjin want to take a holiday together, Maldives is really one of the best place cuz it's very very exclusive and very very expensive. :D  They can go somewhere fully private with their own private beach. So, yeah, that's my guess LOL!

13 hours ago, eLizza said:

Sorry for bringing the Baeksang topic here. But as 5June is getting closer,my nerves are getting higher. So with a biased mind , I did some digging. And I was able to become little bit optimistic .

Reveal hidden contents

So let me talk about 47th and 50th Baeksang awards. HB won Daesang in the former one while JJH won in the latter one. Both Sega and MLFTS falls in the category of fantasy rom-com. And I think CLOY can be partially classified as a fantasy rom-com cause  who will crash land in NK in real life after surviving that horrible tornado .And all the three fall in the same category in terms of popularity and ratings.

When HB won Daesang, the best actor award was taken by a veteran whose 60 episode drama reached a peak of over 40 pc.That drama was kind of dark with stuff like murder, revenge and all.Whereas we all know how light and fluffy Sega was. Meanwhile there was this critically acclaimed Sageuk called Dong yi whose ratings were sky high and the lead actress won best actress award. Another drama called Baking King broke 50 pc record and its actors also were nominated. What I want to say is, the competition was quite stiff during that time also,but even then HB managed to get the Daesang among so many options.His acting range, emotions were phenomenal. And I kind of would like to equate it with YSR's character.

Let us move onto Jun Ji Hyun when she won Daesang. During that time Kim Hye Soo was also nominated in the best actress category. The strongest contender was Lee Bo Young  who eventually won the best actress award for her performance in I Can Hear Your Voice. I have watched both MLFTS and I Can Hear Your Voice. And I would have reversed the rewards i.e give Daesang to LBY, if it were upto me as I found myself enjoying and connecting to Lee Bo Young's performance far better than the other one. However judges were there and it was just my opinion based on preference so it doesn't matter.

Now if we look at some data, MLFTS last episode i.e episode 21 had a rating of 28.1 pc. Whereas I Can Hear Your Voice was originally touted for 16 episodes but due to positive response it got extended by two episodes and episode 18's rating was 26.2. So I think that was some cut throat competition.

However I was not present in Kdrama world during Sega or MLFTS time so I don't know how popular or well received their competitors were. I theorized based on numbers and a little bit of experience having watched some of these last year.But in 2020 I m well aware of the craze around TWOTM and Kim Hee Ae already has record of multiple wins. It is definitely not plausible to take her lightly especially when her drama depicts real life scenario. I just wanted to console myself that it is not totally a gone case for SYJ as predicted by some. She has equal chances as any other actress there. After applying some of the hints gained from above I m little bit hopefull for SYJ to win atleast one award cause wherever I saw majority of people were not predicting in her favour, infact they put her at 3rd,4th postion.One can't directly cut off her name just because she acted in a rom-com.In case of Binnie ,he is already a choice of many and appears in top 2 and I m quite relieved for him.

With that said, only time will tell who will win. And even if they lose, CLOY will still remain special in our hearts.It already got lots of love and is a Hallyu hit like the other big 2. I m hoping for history repeating itself.I m ready to brace myself regarding Baeksang cause anything is possible whether it is bad or good for us.

Fingers crossed.:sweatingbullets:

Excellent analysis! And it does have a lot of supporting evidence to it.

For myself, I keep swaying back and forth, maybe cuz of the recency factor of the current contending drama. But you are totally right, that HB and JJH Daesang was won in the midst of competition with very strong dramas with high ratings and positive critical reviews. Probably better reviews than SG and MLFTS. But what HB and JJH has was that extra pop-culture and international impact. Which is what CLOY and SYJ has. Seriously, I don't even dare to predict cuz I don't want to get disappointed, I can only hope and pray for CLOY and Binjin to win big!

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

"But it was certain they were in love."

From an eyewitness account of a neighbor who's related to the person who posted in China.  Much as I want to believe it, I have to take it at face value. 

If it's true though, it makes sense because they were in LA, January, 2019 & this sighting was Summer of 2019. It's hot & even the most private of celebrities have to come out of their air-conditioned homes to feel the summer breeze. 

And the timeline continues to CLoY,  both of them in love - it lends credence to the rumor circulating that they were planning to marry after CLoY.  Their love story is truly a whirlwind one - something which cannot be denied. In the age of CoViD-19 pandemic, something beautiful to look forward to ... :kiss_wink:

Edited by cgb1108
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Enya said:

Guys, just a quick question. How long do you think HB's shooting of his latest film will be finished? Usually how many months does films usually run? 

According to the initial plan I read finished shooting around December and the film will be screened in early 2021 but because of the pandemic so now it cannot be predicted.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mintymee said:

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who is  neighbours with one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353

This is like a Breath of Fresh Air to help blow the sails of our Binjin Ship!! Of course we should take this with a grain of salt, but I feel so happy just reading about this! The story was posted on 20th March, so this is after CLOY finale was aired. But the person's encounter with Binjin was supposed to have happened back in Summer 2019 (June/ July?) which was just before CLOY started filming. In my heart, I hope that this story is true. :D

34 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Binjin stan  are weird.

But it’s ok, just keep being weird guys HAHAHAHAHHAHA

So somebody really count how many times they looking at each other :w00t:

I’m deadt!

Hahahaha!! This is the funniest thing ever!! Binjin shippers are really quite weird, aren't we?

Very IMPORTANT info to memorise for all Binjin shoppers:

someone commented on hb & syj's couch talk that he looked at her 50 times then she looked at him 41 times.

:tounge_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

We may need to say thanks to director of Negotiation for his honest revealation that “HB seems to like SYJ more” as this might have given HB a little bit more courage to confess his love for SYJ

• Like 2

I'm about to go to sleep but then I found this ig post, now I'm smiling like an idiot and seems like will lose some sleep again!  It's so funny that the woman beside Yejin is avoiding the bouquet and then there she is with her 2 hands up in the air. Someone really wants to get married :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Hey guys, can you please dm me if anyone knows where to access SYJ and HB dramas or movies with english subs for particularly The Swindlers, the Last Princess, the Pirates, A moment to remember, be with you, the truth beneath, fatal encounter.  Also masters in the house with SYJ.

Only a few are available on YT and some sites unfortunately are not available in the EU where I am from. 

Cheers xx 

• Love 1

HB went to his makeup artist? or stylist ? wedding wearing black shirt and white pants..if im not mistaken, he just back from the airport and it was on 7th july..

Anybody know where he just come back from? cuz he looked soo tanned, i hope the previous person analysis saying that he may be just comeback from Maldives is true:P cuz the timeline matches so well

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

good day again..its very interesting to read all the speculations( either moderate or immoderate, excessive hallucinations and imaginations..)though that's the upshot form of these two beautiful creatures called BINJIN..there were few or if not many who shared their  love life development and i want also to share my own speculations based on my simple analogy..
1. NEGOTIATION SHOOTING- crush crush period
2.NEGOTIATION RE-SHOOT- courtship time
3. NEGOTIATION PROMOS - pre-mature relationship

4. L.A SHOPPING TIL' CLOY WRAP UP PARTY- matured and too serious relationship that leads to wedding anytime ....GAKS!..

>>>my illusions>>>

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

Binjin stan  are weird.

But it’s ok, just keep being weird guys HAHAHAHAHHAHA

So somebody really count how many times they looking at each other :w00t:

I’m deadt!

With intense interest and sans fresh news on BinJin, fans tend to rewatch and reread past postings and news on this couple.

Some fans  try to find/interpret every little things, even silly ones, to be able to post and share something. :D

I, for one, started to count the number of hair on Ye Jin's right eyelash, but the zooming limit on my iPad and onset of cataract

on both eyes preclude me from having an accurate count! I should just stop my research on why SYJ's eye smile is so enticing and heart-melting

that even our very handsome stud (HB) can't last 2 secs looking face to face with Ye Jin (circa TN promo).   -_-:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

5 hours ago, 4leafclover said:

It's so funny that the woman beside Yejin is avoiding the bouquet and then there she is with her 2 hands up in the air

What is so funny about that? That lady beside Yejin is already married... and the husband was also there behind her.

23 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

What is so funny about that? That lady beside Yejin is already married... and the husband was also there behind her.

The bride, Ye Jin's BFF, should have checked first where SYJ was, before throwing the bouquet. Unless it was pre-arranged

for the bride to throw it beyond Ye Jin's reach to avoid any teasing that may ensue. Or,  the guy who was able to catch it should have released it quickly towards SYJ's location, but apparently he didn't read the memo from the CEO!;) 

• LOL 11

13 hours ago, hallyu said:

We may need to say thanks to director of Negotiation for his honest revealation that “HB seems to like SYJ more” as this might have given HB a little bit more courage to confess his love for SYJ

OMO, I couldn’t believe in my eyes. 
Is that a shy and reserved Hyun Bin actor or a teenager boy who was making kangaroo jumps to impress his first crush in his lifetime. It seems like he has never fallen in love before.

Has he lost his mind and forgotten to keep his image in public.

God Save HyunBin ;).
I’m pulling remaining hairs on my head

Edited by BJ2000
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

16 minutes ago, BJ2000 said:

Is that a shy and reserved Hyun Bin actor or a teenager boy who was jumping like a kangaroo to impress his crush.

Has he lost his mind and forgot to keep his image in public. 

Yes, wondering the same. When and where is this video??? I have not seen this before.

• LOL 1