[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, minamao said:

Can we all ask them to remove the tag, I cannot see the point in tagging thier respective accounts. 

(ps.can’t stop my dirty mind,  you can see her tongue too ...literally french)

Hihi you need to remove the video from your quote :) 

and yes I agreed that it’s Super irritating when those shippers tagged them. :wacko: be a responsible shipper.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, minamao said:

Can we all ask them to remove the tag, I cannot see the point in tagging thier respective accounts. 

(ps.can’t stop my dirty mind,  you can see her tongue too ...literally french)

I agree! Let's be happy shipping but let's not tag them on those videos. Let's leave them out of it. Imagine them seeing this. Us, fans, zooming in their kiss. Maybe that's why they're not admitting anything yet :( Making us suffer. Sorry Bin & Jin. We're just too excited.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

Like you, I'd be completely dishonest to myself if I said I was not alarmed, at all, by their interviews and some BTS clips after their CLOY presscon.

But then I always go back to reminding myself that one of SYJ's firm principles is to maintain a clean image in the industry.  After all, she's lasted that long sans any scandal.

So now, I'd like to think Binnie is the one who broke down her seemingly impenetrable walls (her eyes betray her at their TN BTS photo... the one where she's looking at HB like a girl who wants to be noticed by her crush). I'm trying to nurture the thought that he simply wishes to show SYJ that he values the same principles that she has, thus his sometimes seemingly carefree-bordering-on-cold actions during some interviews and in the BTS clips.

But what lifted my mood is that video of one of their interviews, post-CLOY presscon, where SYJ was caught nudging her elbow at Binnie (perhaps because he's staring at her?). In the same interview, she was caught to have seemingly pulled Binnie's coat to catch his attention on something she possibly wanted to remind him. Or that pulling of Binnie's coat could also be a simple intimate act between two people, the meaning of which, was only known to them. Who knows? Lol. 

Plus the fact that just last January, VAST has threatened legal actions over those who propagated marriage and break-up rumors and instigated character defamation against Binnie. And then the holding hands photo also came out.

Whichever the case is, I'm leaning more towards on the thought that these two have simply become more guarded over their actions and are taking care of whatever it is that they have.

Hi! May I know what are the videos of their interviews and BTS that feel so off? I've watched all their videos and can't seem to find one that feels off to me...

Re the "holding hands" issue, is it true that HB got flustered/upset over that? (Just read it in netizenblogspot I think)

Sometimes I wonder if COVID didn't happen (really really wish it didn't happen) we can be more updated about them, and we can see more interactions between them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

Hi! May I know what are the videos of their interviews and BTS that feel so off? I've watched all their videos and can't seem to find one that feels off to me...

Re the "holding hands" issue, is it true that HB got flustered/upset over that? (Just read it in netizenblogspot I think)

Sometimes I wonder if COVID didn't happen (really really wish it didn't happen) we can be more updated about them, and we can see more interactions between them.

The ones after the CLOY presscon and some random here and there feelings of uneasiness. I can't pinpoint, specifically, as it's subjective, but I'm just trying to rationalize that they may either just be exhausted or are simply trying to be more careful of their actions. :)

Hi all,

Does anyone know who own this ig account @_hb_yj ? Can you tell her not to tag SYJ & Vast ig, to respect Syj & Hb privacy, coz i already msg her on ig but she didnt read it, and still continue to post hb syj photo and tag their accounts. Somepeople also ask her to not tag them but she ignores it, im wondering if she don't understand english or ...?  

We are all on the same boat on shipping the couple but we have to be considerate and not tag them on every ig post, thanks 

https://instagram.com/_hb_yj?igshid=1ofvscrk3mg56

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

The ones after the CLOY presscon and some random here and there feelings of uneasiness. I can't pinpoint, specifically, as it's subjective, but I'm just trying to rationalize that they may either just be exhausted or are simply trying to be more careful of their actions. :)

As for the holding hands issue, I caught this screenshot of the transcription that says "Did you actually film this?"

I'm not sure if it was Binnie who said that but if it were him, it somehow made sense that he's flustered over it given the possibility that he might have been caught with his hands clasping Yejin's. Lol.

I believed they were extremely tired after the main press conference and YJ was coughing during the presscon.

As for the “did you actually film this”, from the original video, the crew was taking a close up of the food and it was done within seconds. And that was said by YJ based on that video. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

As for the holding hands issue, I caught this screenshot of the transcription that says "Did you actually film this?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-0LA-6jG29/?igshid=7q41w8ew8yvf

I'm not sure if it was Binnie who said that but if it were him, it somehow made sense that he's flustered over it given the possibility that he might have been caught with his hands clasping Yejin's. Lol.

All that's been established though is V@st's denial of the holding hands issue.

Yejin was referring to the chicken when she asked the PD "Did you actually film this?"

I don't know why people are still speculating whether they were holding hands on set when they have already denied it. Even if they are dating, they are not the type who display affection towards each other in workplace.

It would be disrespectful to their work effort if fans keep on circulating the unfounded speculation.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, cheesenb said:

Yejin was referring to the chicken when she asked the PD "Did you actually film this?"

I don't know why people are still speculating whether they were holding hands on set when they have already denied it. Even if they are dating, they are not the type who display affection towards each other in workplace.

It would be disrespectful to their work effort if fans keep on circulating the unfounded speculation.

It's not something that any of us have control over. People would naturally be curious if it were true or not. I, for one, adjusted the photo's exposure, lighting and shadow to satisfy a question in my head. Personally, I don't care if they, indeed, held hands. Of course it would be a plus if they did. Lol. However, what they did (or did not do) does not change the fact that CLOY, including that particular scene, was executed pretty well and is appreciated by a lot of people, worldwide. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Avani said:

Right?? He seemed to show no interest in her whatsoever prior to Negotiation And I think after 2015 or since the last princess movie, her image changed again to something more mature, more elegance and more about being real and her emotions became more impactful and strong. I like how she presents herself now. She's more mature, beautiful, sexy and classy without the heavy make up. And that's what attracts Hyun Bin so much too hehe..

Yep... i tracked down her outfit back on those days and i’m quite suprise. Her outfit, make up, was totall difference compare to the last 5 years. Remember whe she showed up with white dress owwwh that was gergous.  And i notice since 2015 to here her red carpet dress was completaly change. And yess her image also change. That is why i really hope to see her on this upcoming events or award. 

What really stuck in my head is  what HB said during the interview that he suprise that SYJ turn out has a bubly personalities, kind, professional and so and so. And how he looks regret when  he turn down the chance to work with her.  I was like umm mybe in the inside gossips She known as someone else. 

And if our delulu mind is true is itn amazing how the universe work. They meet at the perfect time. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Redtomato said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know who own this ig account @_hb_yj ? Can you tell her not to tag SYJ & Vast ig, to respect Syj & Hb privacy, coz i already msg her on ig but she didnt read it, and still continue to post hb syj photo and tag their accounts. Somepeople also ask her to not tag them but she ignores it, im wondering if she don't understand english or ...?  

We are all on the same boat on shipping the couple but we have to be considerate and not tag them on every ig post, thanks 

https://instagram.com/_hb_yj?igshid=1ofvscrk3mg56

Hi there! As we all know, the people that we ship are totally private people. Given their status and demeanor in life, it’s not an excuse for us to be responsible, or I should say, sensitive enough towards the possibilities if they have watched those zoomed photos and videos of their intimate scenes and realized that it has been all over the internet. 

I left a message as well to the owner of the IG account. Hopefully, she/he realize and untag SYJ and HB Vast accounts. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cheesenb said:

I was talking about HB reaction when the issue came out. I know that they are both professional actors. I just read somewhere that he was flustered over the issue. I'm just worried that if there'll be another dating issue about them, they might feel awkward to each other and be distant.

As a fan, I want to see them again together and see the closeness they have. :)

Again, i've watched this a couple of times, i'm sure you did too. There's a punishment for HB here that he has to give himself a message. He said "Self, i know you've been working so hard for many years now, and i think you should take a break" or "you deserve a break" then the camera focused on YJ. You should see her expression. She is smiling. A hint again. This guy is looking forward to settling down. He is looking forward to the future. During their interviews Netflix, about destiny- he said its just a matter of time to know where destiny would lead them, positively or negatively. I dont know about you guys, but i think they are taking their time. And its nice that they do so. These two people value marriage. Time matters to Yejin more specially. She will tests someone's affection in time.

I think the grocery shopping really was something they miscalculated...as the Korean TV show gossip commentator said, they underestimated their popularity. I agree. HB and YJ are mature people and what they want in their lives is clear to them. They agree to do CLOY and were happy about it inspite of the dating rumors. They did not let the rumors affect them. We also know that they share a close friendship together. We are witnesses how much they enjoy each other,  they share a lot of things in common, they both love their work. 

Always look back to yejinhand, you'll see a lot of HB. The latest is of course, Christmas. The orange plant reminds us of the tomatocultivator, and a lot of photos of flowers too. Check withHyunbin ig, his official ig not personal though, you'll get a lot of pictures from crashlandingonyou album, which contains beautiful photos of them including the promotional photos. You can compare it though with other albums such as MOTA.

For us shippers, this time is really drought season. Its okay. Its their personal lives. Let them take their time. The quieter the better. We also need to respect them and their privacy. As a fan, i'm just happy to see them happy.

I hope one they we'll see them.again holding hands together like coming to attend an awards night as Mr and Mrs..Kim. 

• Like 11
  • Love 10

23 hours ago, loveintheair said:

OMG taking a pause from CLOY I rewatched and read Pride and Prejudice (BBC series) again last week and thought how our couple's dynamic and interaction similar to Mr Darcy and Lizzy. The bickering, the stares, a quiet, aloof and stoic man vs. an outright yet full of charms with fine eyes woman. And the man completely changed when he met his destiny. Beautiful, isn't it!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Just like the characters in the PAP, Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are both alpha in their own different way. But the most important thing of course is their great respect for each other.

16 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I tried to watch other kdrama without bin or jin in it, and suddenly realized, the leading guy is not as gentle as Captain Ri, not a good kisser as HB, the leading female is not as passionate as YJ, and when they kiss I don't see tongue or real passion. They don't give me butterflies in my stomach like Binjin did to me, every time. It's hard to see things the same again when you have witnessed the epitome of a perfect man and woman together..... this is frustrating....

I gotta say this, because of CLOY I am totally dropping all kdramas for now. The story and BinJin's chemistry are so satisfying, I don't think I'll be satisfied again ever!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

But then I always go back to reminding myself that one of SYJ's firm principles is to maintain a clean image in the industry.  After all, she's lasted that long sans any scandal.

Yep, I totally agree with you that she firmly sticks by her principals regardless of what people say or think of her. That part of her makes her very admirable. By staying true to her feelings and emotions can she bring out the best in her acting. She is extremely ambitious and focused on her acting career and that's what kept her out of dating scandals. Binnie has always been reserved and never wants to burden anyone with his feelings thus his always saying "I'm okay" even when he's not. Him meeting Jinnie has opened up a new perspective and he realises he can be himself without any worry when he's with her.

So now, I'd like to think Binnie is the one who broke down her seemingly impenetrable walls (her eyes betray her at their TN BTS photo... the one where she's looking at HB like a girl who wants to be noticed by her crush). I'm trying to nurture the thought that he simply wishes to show SYJ that he values the same principles that she has, thus his sometimes seemingly carefree-bordering-on-cold actions during some interviews and in the BTS clips.

Yep, I think at some point whether it was before or after the grocery incident they started dating but not during promos. She did like him as well, unknowingly as she playfully flirted, sometimes in a noona-like way, sometimes all girly but still, she's uncertain and it's too soon for her to let go of one of her strongest principals she held for almost 20 years. Dating guys in the industry is unstable. She has a stubborn side. Some time along the way though she finally decided to give him a chance (I would like to think during L.A it became official because of the effort he's put in =P) but still with some reservations and standing by her firm principals so she doesn't want it announced. She has always been so careful but with HB it slipped. Why? I think cos it was unplanned and sudden. I just don't get some of his actions during the press con and bts scenes though cos as you said, I can't pinpoint exactly but I can feel it in bits and pieces where he's seemingly cold with her but I can also see his very discreet small heart warming actions are there as well. These mixed signals are driving me crazy. We already somewhat know they are in love with each other so why the mixed messages. Us international fans don't see it as a scandal and we don't care about such things. We just want to show our presence, support, love and care for the couple if the feelings are really there. We can't let go and resume our normal lives otherwise.

Whichever the case is, I'm leaning more towards on the thought that these two have simply become more guarded over their actions and are taking care of whatever it is that they have.

It's a pity they have to be so guarded because it hinders what could have been a fun, heart warming moment for them, acting out their *ehem secret love story* drama, deepening the relationship they have and creating more swoon worthy moments for us viewers as well. Never in my life have I been this obsessed to neglect life around me, miss out on sleep and skip meals just to check for updates, study their profiles, rewatch all the videos and interactions 10000x and became such a perve observing all their close up kiss scenes just to find self satisfaction or evidence of their "togetherness". 

I hope they realise that their collaboration has left a life changing and emotionally torn effect on us..That's how powerful they are. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3