[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 4/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, LoverboyBin said:
SYJ really likes touching HB in the thighs hmmm. :joy:

She might tough his thigh in a hope of avoiding the cameras. It looked weird if she had reminded him by touching his arm in front of the camera

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, cocolada said:

Unless we hear their wedding news this year, otherwise HB will become a second KNG as SYJ will never confirm her relationships in public, I think

I do not want HB to be the 2nd KNG, pls tell me that he won’t be :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Ok, i only got onto this. Hope i am not too late.  i hope they really are in a relationship and are not just very good friends (which could also be possible). It does look like HB is slightly more into SYJ tho. But it's always better for the guy to be more into the girl.  Ahh.. fingers crossed they will get married. HB said before that he wants to get married before he turns 40. Does she? She has also never been admitted to dating anyone - how is that possible right? HB also said he will listen to his parents re his life partner. Hopefully they approve of her. Ok, enough of my musings. Fingers crossed. i am rooting for him. 

oh btw, Hyunie has grown so much on me! Ahhh. i now have a major crush on him. He never made an impression till now. He definitely looks more manly now - i likey! But i thought his acting was a bit wooden. so i went to watch Memories of Alhambra and found a much wider range of acting there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

:wub::wub:

Ahhh they looked so good together like my eyes got cleansed, said Pyo Chi Soo.

I always love it when YJ dresses in white.

Every time I look at their pictures I go awwwwwwwwwwwww they look so compatible. And I smiled to my phone like an idiot :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, closetserialaddict said:

Really hope they are together and not just hamming things up to drive up viewership. Cos if it's the latter, it definitely has worked, but then the chemistry between them is too good to be faked. 

Being A-listers with a good project track record and a legion of fans rooting for them to be in a romcom/drama together, there was actually no need for them to do things for the sake of promos and hype, especially for CLOY. The need for a promo-driven script would have been logical and could have possibly happened with TN but definitely not with CLOY!

And what a lot of fans point out, TN was not even a romcom... it was an action film! A good, friendly interaction between them, coupled with tons of interviews and guestings to promote the film would have sufficed to bolster viewership. But that's not what happened. We all saw the two of them go above and beyond that minimum need to attract moviegoers... they were extra extra friendly towards each other and to think they only had one scene which they shot together! :lol: Plus, SYJ's seven consecutive posts on IG with HB during the TN promo days? That's unprecedented considering she was not one to post that much with her past male co-stars. Plus excuse me... the heart filter! What in the world was that? :D

And in case of doubt, revisit the grocery... because in grocery we all trust! :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Giang said:

Pls everyone, don’t say the topic is over. We have to follow it through until the wedding news is announced. If they don’t, I will “sue” them because my heart flutters too much :(

Let's wait and pray desperately for their union to be real. ❤ Keep the faith.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, cocolada said:

Unless we hear their wedding news this year, otherwise HB will be as a second KNG (rumored boyfriend only) as SYJ has never confirmed her relationships in public, I think

dear co-shopper, i know we drough so much and miss our lovely couple, but as the problem we face last night, this forum for our happy corner during this hard times. Theres a rule on this shipper forum for not to doubt and talk about other artist who not related to BINJIN shipper forum.

let's just spread the pink bubble and optimism..

..and praying desprately

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, closetserialaddict said:

Ok, i only got onto this. Hope i am not too late. Really hope they are together and not just hamming things up to drive up viewership. Cos if it's the latter, it definitely has worked, but then the chemistry between them is too good to be faked. So i hope they really are in a relationship and are not just very good friends (which could also be possible). It does look like HB is slightly more into SYJ tho. But it's always better for the guy to be more into the girl. Noticed that HB likes petite women. None of his official exes is tall?  So SYJ fits the physical bill in  a way, tho her look is very different from SHK and KSR (and they were more curvaceous).

You are new to this ship so I won’t judge you too harshly but I will say that a) assuming they are just playing around and “hamming things up to drive up viewership” is pretty insulting to actors of HB and SYJ’s caliber and b) SYJ is one of the most gorgeous actresses of all time - she’s literally the Nation’s First Love!! - with no need for comparison to other women. And she’s got plenty of curves - but we don’t need to go into that. 

A lot of doubt about this ship seems to come from their companies’ denials and the rumour that by creating speculation about their relationship, the two were generating buzz about their show. While the company denials are reasonable enough to believe, assuming they’re making everything up for PR purposes is, as I said above, insulting. They’re both incredibly dedicated and talented individuals who are in the top 1% of Korean celebrities in terms of popularity/relevancy; them just being in a project ensures that they have significant attention from the media and audience. It’s actually even considered detrimental to a project if the leads are openly (or assumed to be) dating while filming, so there’s no real benefit to the “are-they-are-they-not” fake-out. Plus, even the most popular actors can’t save a drama with a poor script and no chemistry - just look at SHK and PBG’s last drama. CLOY had incredible writing, amazing cast members and so much chemistry between SYJ and HB that even non-shippers are expecting a marriage announcement anytime now. Fake relationships and media baiting exists in the industry, of course, but it’s always good to look at the context of the situation before assuming an outcome. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

The impact of CLOY worldwide is crazy. This week still ranked 4th as the most watched shows on all streaming  servises. Other shows come and go while CLOY has been staying stong on top 5 for weeks already and thats not very easy to achieve. For example Elite which came out only this march and is very popular in Europe this week ranked 7th. 

I wonder if this fact is acknowledged enough in  Korea and its is taked about. 

Being so popular I wouldn’t be surprised if Netflix asked for a second season although it is very unlike to happen as kdramas usually have only 16 ep and I am very satisfied with the ending. What I wonder is how come SYJ has been so silent all this time. I guess she has been offered many scripts for movies or dramas if not only commercials deals but we haven’t seen her since CLOY afterparty and no news has been released. I understand the current situation with this pandemic but even if she accepts a role it doesn’t meen it will start filming already. It takes months until production begins. Any thoughts on that ? 

EVeT5kpUEAAtvZo?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.pcmag.com/news/the-most-watched-shows-on-netflix-this-week

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2