[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My delusion mind: Sacarsm
Hyun Bin’s messages to his delulu fangirls:

I hope you have realised that how much I love Son Ye Jin (caring, staring, tongue kisses & thumb rubbings). She has brought so much joy into my life. She makes me laught & happy with her bubbly personalities. I can be just my real self around her & I never feel so full in my life like now, that’s why I look more handsome than ever

I love SYJ with all my heart as she has a very beautiful soul, not just a pretty look. SYJ is the woman I love most, so I will take care & protect her for the rest of my life as I can not imagine my life without her

I know from the bottom of my heart that I will never find another Son Ye Jin in my lifetime & that’s why I will never let her go

I hope you will support us & do not say negative things about my woman as it is also an insult to me

If you do not support my woman, Son Ye Jin. I honestly DON’T CARE about you!

With LOVE

Hyun Bin

Edited by hb-syj
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hey all Binjin shippers, please please do not directly “attack” another Soompi member here as that is also against forum rules. Please disagree politely. If need to please DM the person for clarifications.

This forum has been locked a few times and above was one of the reasons. 

Thank you for listening. Let’s just spread love!

To start again on a positive note, let’s hear it from the very first Binjin Shipper, the director that match-made them! Look at how he ships them and agree that they must work together again! Director-nim definitely knows what’s going on from way back then!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hey all Binjin shippers, please please do not directly “attack” another Soompi member here as that is also against forum rules. Please disagree politely. If need to please DM the person for clarifications.

This forum has been locked a few times and above was one of the reasons. 

Thank you for listening. Let’s just spread love!

To start again on a positive note, let’s hear it from the very first Binjin Shipper, the director that match-made them! Look at how he ships them and agree that they must work together again! Director him definitely knows what’s going on from way back then!

Yes to disagreeing politely! :) Thank you for this! All of us have something to say and at one point, we all started somewhere when it comes to Binnie and SYJ. 

Happy Easter, everyone!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Avani said:

Oh..It is not my intention to talk bad about an artist. I apologise that it sounded that way. 

It definitely sounds that way if you needed yet another third party objective opinion. While I ship these two brilliant human beings, I’m not fan of the individual artists although given my age, I have watched many, many of their works over the last 20 years. I can understand how your post would come across very offensive especially to YJ’s fans, given that you put in a lot of your own assumptions and speculations, most of which are very negative towards the actress. There are clear evidence in the past- news articles, interviews which would counter your points about SYJ being aggressive etc. I would like to think no ill intention was meant. This is a kind reminder perhaps you need to back read and do more research before putting big assumptions down in writing and make people uncomfortable. Otherwise what would happen is we would have to deviate from the main topic of shipping and many posts created just to prove that your speculations are wrong and offensive 

best 

Edited by inBinJinitrust
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Your post disgusts me on so many levels. @mods please take action against such posts that can be harmful to the repuatation of the involved artists

The MOD deleted that post already.  I noticed that many quoted that entire post, please edit and remove it (no need to see it again).

Just like previous warnings from the moderators:

Spoiler

- Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray. 
However, if anyone suspects that someone may be a troll, please report the post(s) and allow the moderators to review it and take any actions as may be necessary. Do not respond to someone you think may be a troll since that will only prolong any negativity.
- Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

=> 3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

New friends here, please don’t quote images or an entire long post (edit to leave the relevant portion only) - it is one of the forum rules:

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.   Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.       
17. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

MOD (stroppyse)’s guide on how to remove images/gifs/videos when replying:

It seems like there are many rules (absolutely needed to avoid problems), all of us need to get used to them.

Happy shippings. 

56A69435-F7CB-46AC-AC51-29095BFD2501.jpg

2891EC95-4013-4897-B560-35C3C828E514.jpg

1032E3A3-EF37-4172-852E-5811A5AC7F95.jpg

(Pics: saved from naver blogs a while ago - didn’t write down the source)

• Thanks 5

I am a bit shocked at how high ratings for The World of the Married are skyrocketing. However its appeal is completely different than CLOY’s. It is more risqué and more of a thriller that will keep you at the edge of your seat - but in terms of long term and worldwide impact it won’t match our precious CLOY. I’m sure HB and SYJ will continue to cherish their CLOY experience as something truly special regardless of how fast the ratings record is shattered..and so should we :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

On 4/10/2020 at 1:52 PM, phoenixember said:

Followed @AnnieCheesecakeon twitter but I guess she won't recognize me. Hahaha

OMG, DM me there (or here with your user on twitter) so I could follow u back :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about a certain user that claims to be a binjin shipper and a Yejin supporter and that just dragged her image :Are u serious? It's already 2020 and you're talking about the way that a woman's clothes defines her character ???

Son YeJin it's extremely respected on a k-industry, everyones loves to work with her 'cause she can create an confortable and happy work enviroment with all of her partners plus she's extremely professional and gives her all while acting and u just said that ppl talk bad about her? No way.

Your commentary sounded so misogynistic, she can wear whatever that she wants to, that doesn't affect at all her character or professionalism. She's indeed a bright and bubbly personality and she plays with all of her co-workes but she does with RESPECT, she doesn't exceed certain limits 'cause like I said  although that she's a social butterfly she is not closer with all of her partners. The closer one that I had saw are : her co-star from Shark and Binnie (but with Binnie her connection it's smth from another level we can't even compare).

Those kind of commnets about her makes me feel very upset, this is supposed to be a shipper forum but suddenly became a toxic enviroment that's one of the reasons why I'm not accesing here like i did bf4...So many fights and direspectful comments attacking Binnie and Jinnie :tears:.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Dear Shipper Family (particularly the newer contributors to this thread), What can we say or not say in this thread? Every 15-20 pages or so, a quarrel erupts. It happens with alarming regularity. The causes of this are usually doubt and confusion. Before joining this thread’s discussion, I looked at the rules and went through all pages of comments, in order not to rule-breach and also not to cheese off shippers here. I set for myself a simple “self-guide” and respectfully share that here (anyone here who is better informed, feel free to correct):

1.       This thread is listed by Soompi as a “shippers paradise” = it is intended for people who actually LIKE BinJin as a couple, have good things to say about HB and SYJ and are optimistic that this relationship is headed in a positive direction. This is not a place for dark psychoanalysis. Hence “paradise”.

2.       Comments expressing worries about where BJ is headed are understandable but some comments are so heavy laden with doubt & criticism that it brings the mood down. Pse avoid this.

3.       Comments that focus mainly on either HB or SYJ or CLoY belong in their respective threads elsewhere, not here. This is a couple’s thread.

4.       There are limits to words and pic/vids to each posting (but I write long comments too, so I deserve to be smacked and may be dangerously close to being barred).

5.       It’s OK to question pics/vids/comments but not the BinJin relationship itself because that would be tantamount to anti-shipping.

6.       If your comment is merely your speculation or a picture you upload is photo-shopped, please say so, to avoid confusion. Where possible, “old” material should have a date reference for the same reason. 

7.        If in doubt, go back to guideline no: 1.

My personal view is that doubt and confusion are infectious and cause as much damage as anti-shipping because they lead to conflict/quarrels and conflict is one of the basis to get this thread shut down by Moderators (as it was very recently). Shippers, this thread is a happy place for many; it’s an escape from boredom and Covid; it’s a chance for us to enjoy BinJin together, so why spoil it with gloomy comments or even if you don’t mean to be a hater, spoil it with careless, heavily doubtful comments? Please remember the intention behind this thread and respect the many shippers who honor this intention every day. After all, we have a spectacular ship called BinJin, why not cheer that ship & each other on, instead of dragging each other down with tiresome negativity.

Spring is here and it’s an exciting time for BinJin. Let’s sail on, friends!

Edited by BJHope
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 8

I think we should all move on from that post. No need to continue the negativity. Ignore. 
Let’s go back to pink bubbles and watch them be in love from the sidelines. 

The fanfics coming from this binjin drought are everything I need!! Any one want to share their personal favorites?? 

Edited by Blueocean23
Extra comment
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Blueocean23 said:

The fanfics coming from this binjin drought are everything I need!! Any one want to share their personal favorites?? 

I have a personal favorite but it is more of a RiRi fanfic from Archive Of Our Own. It is so well-written, is canon compliant and perfectly captures the personality of not just Capt. Ri and Seri but of BinJin, as well. It talks about what happened after Episode 16. The thing though is it is slightly raunchy/steamy so I'm not sure if I'll get banned if I even share the link here. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I have a personal favorite but it is more of a RiRi fanfic from Archive Of Our Own. It is so well-written, is canon compliant and perfectly captures the personality of not just Capt. Ri and Seri but of BinJin, as well. It talks about what happened after Episode 16. The thing though is it is slightly raunchy/steamy so I'm not sure if I'll get banned if I even share the link here. :ph34r:

omg!!! I know exactly which one you’re talking about and I am obsessed. Definitely very raunchy ~~

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/12/2020 at 10:54 AM, Kari said:

I'm glad SYJ isn't as active on IG these days. Almost every single comment is about her and HB. We need to think about how she feels. If she and HB are happy together, then of course I'm sure she's happy seeing these comments. In the same time, I'm also sure she doesn't want her relationship to be the main focus. 

Yeah I'm kind of upset to see her IG being flooded with HB comments every so often and IG posts of them tagging vast.ent and yejinhand. I don't think it's a good idea to tag them especially the close up kiss scenes or hugging scenes or HB staring scenes or mirroring scenes etc. Imagine getting hundreds of tags of the same /similar romantic posts everyday and thousands of comments about get married to HB etc. She is a private person afterall let's just silently ship them and leave them alone (as in don't tag their official accounts). Let them decide on how their relationship is gonna evolve.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:19 AM, ccb_RiRi said:

SYJ being a blockbuster actress and doing SITR drama after a long time (5yrs right?).

It wouldn't make sense to me if she accepts another romance drama with JHI. 

Yeah I totally agree with this. I think she did not accept this role because she had already done similar stuff with JHI before. I think she likes to challenge herself with new roles so it is good that she acted in CLOY and good that their wishes came true (for HB and SYJ act together in a rom com /melodrama..)

23 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

I strongly believe that HB insisted on following her in the US. I mean, its a huge gesture for a man to follow her woman in a foreign country for her birthday amid your busy schedule, rig

I think some planning is involved as someone had mention she wouldn't want to spend her birthday alone. Unless she really met her friends there and HB somehow tagged along. We will never know the truth but I wish I knew the truth lol.

19 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

But what lifted my mood is that video of one of their interviews, post-CLOY presscon, where SYJ was caught nudging her elbow at Binnie (perhaps because he's staring at her?). In the same interview, she was caught to have seemingly pulled Binnie's coat to catch his attention on something she possibly wanted to remind him. Or that pulling of Binnie's coat could also be a simple intimate act between two people, the meaning of which, was only known to them. Who knows? Lol.

I've seen people post clips that she was caught off guard and tried to tap or hold HB's hand. I think it was the calendar video and the one with HB and SYJ taking Polaroid photos for each other. 

I also noticed she was blinking a lot when HB was simulating how to kiss her in the swiss scene (after he said Ba-bam) and then he slid his fingers on her hair and went close to her. She was blinking like vigorously for several times. Was she showing her shy side?!?!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I am a bit shocked at how high ratings for The World of the Married are skyrocketing. However its appeal is completely different than CLOY’s. It is more risqué and more of a thriller that will keep you at the edge of your seat - but in terms of long term and worldwide impact it won’t match our precious CLOY. I’m sure HB and SYJ will continue to cherish their CLOY experience as something truly special regardless of how fast the ratings record is shattered..and so should we :)

Yeah, same here... but I guess due to CoVi-19, everyone has nothing else to do but to stay home. Hence, the situation definitely helped the ratings. Remember that CLOY aired before the whole pandemic, hence IMO, people should consider that too. 

And speaking of IG, I really hope fans will stop tagging them in the future... many of the close up/ slow motion/ dissecting of a clip is totally unnecessary to tag them directly (in particular SYJ as it seems she manages her account as well). I know fans/ shippers may get carried away sometimes when discovered some "treasures" in a scene or clip, but IMO this will only give them more pressure and do no good to their relationship. Let's keep all the shipping to ourselves and wait patiently for the good news? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

45 minutes ago, Blueocean23 said:

I think we should all move on from that post. No need to continue the negativity. Ignore. 
Let’s go back to pink bubbles and watch them be in love from the sidelines. 

You can read chinese? I have a pretty good one on lofter. Can DM me if you want the title. :D

43 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

where can i find it?