[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, rosy said:

Many of us have agreed that SYJ is an alpha female.

How about HB, do you think that he is also an alpha male? Please share your opinions 

Top traits of an alpha male

Top traits of a beta male

I think HB is absolutely alpha male also. Alpha male also have any issue right? His issue about his parent probably not make him a beta male.   Maybe he just a good son to his parents.

I guess time will find a way, if Ye Jin is his destiny and his true love. But I think he has good personality, his success on his career, he choose what make him happy like acting for life. He seems enjoying his life as an actor, I guess.  

• Like 6

SYJ and HB reminds me bigtime of celebrity couple in the Philippines. The big guy is introvert and frugal while the girl is bubbly and outgoing. Meeeeennn they denied their relationship for almost 7yrs. It’s almost the same as BinJin, their relationship was open secret. But then if I remember it right, they went out and confirmed in public that they are indeed together. And still going strong. At the moment, they are at late 20’s.

That’s BinJin’s difference. They’re not getting any younger......... so... I am... WE ARE very hopeful to hear the confirmation anytime.. soon! Hopefully :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

His issue about his parent probably not make him a beta male.

That is not what I was implying. It's not an issue at all. I was just blankly staring at the beta video point 3. :lol:

P.S. Another alpha video

i feel really upset read about HB lets go YJ hand.

he should not lets her go at the first place, don,t his job is to protect her

no matter what.

i love this couple by the way, they really good couple in the series,

because of that, ive spent my time to read all those 452 pages .

Edited by newlover
wrong number
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Funny enough here is a Taiwanese reporter talking about the CLOY press conference/subsequent interview. “At times she teased him and he suddenly was bewildered wondering did I say something wrong?” This guy was definitely there for the “you let go of my hand” bickering lol

• Like 1
  • Love 18

6 hours ago, rosy said:

Many of us have agreed that SYJ is an alpha female.
How about HB, do you think that he is also an alpha male? Please share your opinions 

Actually, I don't really care about this, ie who is alpha and who is not between them. Does it really matter? Most importantly is whether they respect and love each other. 

7 hours ago, eLizza said:

Once  read it in SYJ 's thread.

SYJ was offered One Spring Night and fans were speculating whether she will accept it or not. Then the grocery incident happened and fans were really happy. After few days somebody posted that it was confirmed in Twitter that Hae In accepted the role and YJ denied. It was really funny as some people commented  on twitter that she didn't get permission from HB:tounge_xd:. ...!!

Also ,they thought that One Spring Night being a romance flick would have lots of lovey dovey scenes just like Pretty Noona and HB won't let it happen twice . They were quite surprised as they thought ,though the type was similar to Pretty Noona, she had good relations with the director  whereas Hae In already had a movie scheduled. But in reality the opposite happened and YJ declined. 

I think as YJ is a versatile actress and likes to do different types of challenging roles.

However many fans were delighted due to her choice regarding Spring Night and most of them wanted HB in it. Infact people shipping her with other stars quickly accepted HB wholeheartedly .

This was all before CLOY . And when CLOY was announced people were really thrilled as their wish came true. Sometimes it really feels nice to read those old comments with raw emotions..:wub:

Thanks for sharing this! From your description, I can just imagine how all the fans were feeling and reacting during that time post-Grocery incident, leading to the announcement of CLOY. Right after Grocery news, SYJ and HB hardly show their face in the public, and was never interviewed about the grocery incident thingy. So both HB and SYJ fans must have been doing so much of speculation about what's gonna happen next, which work they will accept etc. I am guessing that no one would have guessed that they will accept a RomCom drama as lead couple!! I have a vague memory of reading news about their "scandal" and didn't think much about it. It was only when I started watching CLOY that I backtracked their news and found out about all the previous reports, speculations etc etc. It must have been even more tingling to be right in the midst of it when the Grocery news first broke off!!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I am going off topic here...since i am not from Korea and because of reading some korean entertainment websites hoping to find some news about our Binjin ...i came across an article just before the airing of CLOY regarding the Grocery incident in Jan 2019...some are trying to insinuate that this US incident are all mediaplay to put some hype on CLOY and that even before TN promo..CLOY script has already been read by Binnie. ..they are saying that"s why he is continuously mentioning it in the promos to work with Jinnie in a romcom..I felt sudden sadness why there are people also from media putting them in a bad light specially HB being a player. I have to admit that this is only  the second time I  shipped real hard for a couple ( one is from our country and they are together now). But there are things that one cannot fake like his demeanor towards YJ. Happiness in one"s eyes cannot be scripted  after all. I didnt know there can be rude articles like so, i wont mention and glorify that site anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

53 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

I am going off topic here...since i am not from Korea and because of reading some korean entertainment websites hoping to find some news about our Binjin ...i came across an article just before the airing of CLOY regarding the Grocery incident in Jan 2019...some are trying to insinuate that this US incident are all mediaplay to put some hype on CLOY and that even before TN promo..CLOY script has already been read by Binnie. ..they are saying that"s why he is continuously mentioning it in the promos to work with Jinnie in a romcom..I felt sudden sadness why there are people also from media putting them in a bad light specially HB being a player. I have to admit that this is only  the second time I  shipped real hard for a couple ( one is from our country and they are together now). But there are things that one cannot fake like his demeanor towards YJ. Happiness in one"s eyes cannot be scripted  after all. I didnt know there can be rude articles like so, i wont mention and glorify that site anymore.

Those who claim that the grocery happened before CLOY definitely is from planet Mars or somewhere with no direct access to search Google. Length of hair is definitely one thing to check. They both sported different hairstyles during TN filming (YJ = Shoulder length and HB = Longer hair). Their agencies confirmed rightaway during that time and what will they get out of that grocery incident? Their TN promotions have long been done and CLOY hasnt been offered to them during the grocery time so I think those news that you have saw are completely out of this world :) Dont lose hope and keep the ship sailing

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chewy said:

Hyun Bin actually meant that if he didn’t let go of her hand, they both would be hurt in that video. He did not say if I let go of your hand, we will both fall. That’s definitely translation or fans interpretation gone wrong somehow. Even in Netflix, they use the word “wounded” but listening to it in korean, I would use the word “hurt” 

He felt that by letting her hands go, it would prevent her from getting hurt but YJ didn’t think so. 

Yep first time  I listened to it I thought the true meaning had been lost in the translation.  And Bin's reaction to Jin's words was really amusing, panicky perhaps? 瞳孔地震kkk 

Then when Jin said she didn't think so Bin just sat there brooding that whether he did do wrong of letting go of her hand hhh

Edited by Sunny girl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

When I first watched BinJin interviews during TN it seems to me that YJ has a crush on HB (this was before I knew about the grocery and dating rumors) 

Her glances to HB was kind of glances I do with my crushes. She also gave 100% to HB whenever they’re asked of the scores. Then I got even more interested. I watched the TVN interview, when asked to make a poem with her name “yoon se ri” she said that she prepared it at home... then she recited yoon-se-ri the Ri part was Ri Jeong Hyeok.

Then another question came: in what part of CLOY you would make people’s heart pound, her answer was Ri Jeong Hyeok,

she seems Really excited and proud of her answers.

SO FROM THERE,  i watched almost every video available I switched my attention to HB.. that’s where Ive seen his eyes are always glued to SYJ. He does not speak much because he’s always looking intently at SYJ. So I’d say they equally, “like/love” each other.

Spoiler
  • Like 6
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

I tried to watch other kdrama without bin or jin in it, and suddenly realized, the leading guy is not as gentle as Captain Ri, not a good kisser as HB, the leading female is not as passionate as YJ, and when they kiss I don't see tongue or real passion. They don't give me butterflies in my stomach like Binjin did to me, every time. It's hard to see things the same again when you have witnessed the epitome of a perfect man and woman together..... this is frustrating....

• Like 7
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

I highlighted those statements because I really find this odd because who goes to the US and spontaneously meets in a grocery store with ones friends? Let’s say that her acquaintance lives in the US, wouldn’t she have enough grocery to feed SYJ? And I’m assuming Koreans like to eat out, so they would probably meet in a restaurant. Also, why would you only use a small cart if you’re shopping with and for friends? I swear I cannot look at any grocery store the same way again. 

Anyway the message of this post is don’t trust agencies about dating rumors. Thanks for listening to my rant haha. Thanks again for this forum because I can rant, give my opinions, and fangirl without causing any trouble for them (I cannot imagine the number of notifs she gets everyday for her ig). 

I like your reasoning. When abroad whether you are staying at a hotel or at your friends you won’t need to go grocery shopping. You will probably eat out or at your friend house. Let’s suppose syj was staying at a rented house (“alone” for her “bithday” moreover) so she needs to go grocery shopping. This doesn’t make sense because as her agency says she has acquaintance there, if I don’t remember wrong even her sister lives there. ( I read so somewhere). So SYJ has a place to stay in LA and not worry about food.  But this time around by her side was  som handsom man ( our HB). Doesn’t this mean that it was HB who had rented a house and his “beloved college” was staying with him so they had to go grocery shopping. :wub: 

Lets consider another scenario:  they were “occasionally”  both in LA, texted each other and met up. Was their meeting place the ralphs hahaha, even for two friends that is uncommon. So they had met each other not just once during their stay there. It wasn’t like like “wow you are here too we can have lunch sometime together”. Moreover and most importantly just days before a “groundless rumor” according to their agencies had risen you would logically  avoid seeing these person during your stay.  “grocery shopping” means also “cooking together”  and from the items in the cart drinking wine with snack at late night. (our romantic duo :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm entertained by the overthinking messages I read in this forum. So let me overthink too. 

• How long was Ye Jin staying in LA? So if she was staying at her acquaintance's place, at one point grocery shopping needs to be done right. Even if she had her own apartment or Air Bnb (on a walking distance). The independent woman she is she may do that.

• What if HB was just simply invited to have dinner with them at their place, whether it's because of romantic reasons or  a nice gesture. I guess we will never know, only until Dispatch catches them or hopefully a marriage announcement.

• Wait small cart? The cart looks normal :lol:.. It has  2 compartments. The other compartment is situated at the bottom. The bottom compartment could  be filled up later after the photos were taken (I don't know, this is me overthinking).

• While I am reading the statements of the agencies again, it doesn't appear to be saying where they met. So they als could have met somewhere else and then decided to go grocery shopping.

• The statement of her agency referred to only one acquaintance ye jin was visiting. Both agencies talked about acquaintances that where in the grocery store,  so she and/or HB have more acquaintances in Los Angeles. 

P.S. Happy Easter for the ones who celebrate! Stay safe and healthy! 

13 hours ago, eLizza said:

SYJ was offered One Spring Night and fans were speculating whether she will accept it or not. Then the grocery incident happened and fans were really happy. After few days somebody posted that it was confirmed in Twitter that Hae In accepted the role and YJ denied. It was really funny as some people commented  on twitter that she didn't get permission from HB:tounge_xd:. ...!!

Okay please don't hate my message because I want to explain something here lol.. so... actually I met SYJ in SitR and I lovedddd that drama so much mostly because I was so impressed by how natural their acting was, and i absolutely lovedddd their chemistry.  After that I saw some articles of friends not even asking if they're dating.. they assumed they were dating. "You guys are dating, right?"  But later they clarified in some promo etc. that this is not a documentary of their love life and it's a drama and everything is fake. See the rest of my story in spoilers because I don't want to break forum rules....

Spoiler

Anyways despite their clarification I was still impressed by their chemistry and that was when I fell in love with the SYJ and JHI (I didn't want to see SYJ with other actor at that time. I was reluctant to watch CLOY because I knew NOTHING about HB.. lol!!! I only watched CLOY because I was too obsessed with Covid19 then someone told me to divert my attention.. actually I rewatched SITR just before I started CLOY). 

Anyways I liked JHI and in the drama he really really REALLY showed how much he was so in love with SYJ in SiTR...  In real life he also said to SYJ, "You will always make my heart flutter." 

Okay so coming from someone who knew nothing about HB, nothing about grocery incident, and now fell in love with Binjin couple, I now try to put the pieces together. So assuming if HB already admired SYJ since TN filming days, he would wanna find out more about SYJ. If HB had watch all of SITR, he would probably also agree that JHI/SYJ acting was really natural and that their chemistry was really good?! And so he might also be curious about SYJ's relationship status and would try to dig some clues out. And then someone mentioned HB greeted SitR cast and said he watched the drama, JHI sending food trucks, went to TN vip party etc.  Maybe HB really wanted to CHECK OUT if JHI really do like SYJ that way lol?!  So I truly find it funny that people had captured a photo of HB next to JHI. Do they even know each other prior to the event?! My delulu mind is imagining what sort of topics they would talk about LOL.. I'm wondering if HB would be showing Sign #11: He sizes up other men with while chatting with JHI to show who is the better man for SYJ lolol excuse my delulu mind.

Edit: Back read some posts and my delulu mind is thinking that maybe HB partly wanted to act with SYJ in a romcom /melodrama because he saw the chemistry between her and JHI? He is curious how well he could act with SYJ. He wanna see if he can achieve that chemistry level with her on screen?! Maybe HB is silently being competitive but that is just my delulu thought. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, Riri forever said:

That article is just nonsense , it’s HyunBin and Son Ye-Jin we’re talking about . They got 20 years of acting under their belt and are HIGHLY acclaimed actor and actress. They don’t need to resort to have to do media play to this kind of extreme. These A lister’s don’t even go on reality /variety shows to promote their movies/dramas. :joy:I find that ppl who are so in denial about them being together or seem to think it’s not even possible don’t gather and look at evidence as much as we do lol . These ppl just see from the surface so don’t follow those sites and only follow BinJin supporting places :) 

• Like 9
  • Love 4