[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Winny omg,  I love Suit..however a Korean Suit remake had been aired in 2018. Jang Dong Gun played in it. I think,  actors act twice together is pretty common in SK. But acting together for third time is pretty rare.  So far,  I only know Gong Yoo & Jung Yoo Mi. I really want to see Gong Yoo & SYJ on screen together. It will be awesome to see them

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Like someone mentioned earlier, If Vast specifically addresses the issue , it will make it sound defensive on HB side. It’s a catch 22 with netizens and haters , they will never be satisfied until someone is hurt or dead.  If HB and SYJ are close friends like they say, I am sure SYJ is well aware that the VAST release has nothing to do with her and everything to do with protecting HB. 

• Like 5

Spent some time going over previous interviews they did together, and it seems to me that HB is more into SYJ from the way he looks at her. He looks smitten! However, she is a smart lady and knows that he is a woman-magnet. I hope she marries someone who truly loves her whether she is a famous actress or not and love her for who she is not just for her looks or what she can do. Maybe even marry a non-celebrity who is 100% devoted and loving to her...with HB's history of many girlfriends I am not sure if SYJ can fully trust him.

On the other hand, she has posted a number of pictures and videos with him on her Instagram, which speaks volumes. A woman won't post pictures with someone she doesn't like...maybe after filming CLoY we will see if their "friendship" has progressed to another level. The chemistry they display is phenomenal...I have never seen that kind of chemistry on screen before, so I do secretly hope the romance on reel is for real too...:) 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, luffie said:

I read often that he treats all his leading ladies like SYJ. He looks at them. He gazes at them. He pays attention when she speaks and the like. Can a veteran fan of HY shed some light on the above? Thank you!!!!

But does he meet them abroad to go grocery shopping and play golf with them? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, luffie said:

I read often that he treats all his leading ladies like SYJ. He looks at them. He gazes at them. He pays attention when she speaks and the like. Can a veteran fan of HY shed some light on the above? Thank you!!!!

He once said he had a habit of looking at others when they spoke because his parents taught him like that. It will show respect to the speaker. But I'm sure that the way he look at her, the time when he gazes and pays attention her very differently than his previous co-star. He stared at her more affectionately and the time to look also more or even when he was speaking or smiling, he tended to look at her, too

• Like 5
  • Love 7

It is not nice to say he is not good for her,or she is not good for him.

What we see about them is just their personality in public.

They,themself know each other well.

If one of them feel uncomfortable with each other,they won't play golf together,won't grocery shop together.

But based on what people around them said about them (other celebrities),i believe both of them are very good people.

"Close friends" is a prove they can go well together.

Especially looking at their group of bestfreinds,all are same gender.

And i personally think no "close friends" term between a man and a woman.

I know many haters and other shippers attack my Yejin after the misleading info.

Not only allkpop and soompi.

Other big ig accs posted the same thing.

Im trying to avoid to read those haters comment.

What makes me relief is in every post,theres a few fans explain that legal action is not related with SYJ and call the admin of the pages "stupid".:lol:

To those haters,can't they think rationally.

If HB don't like to be link with SYJ,if he feel uneasy with their rumor,if he don't want to be disturb with a rumor with SYJ,he won't accept this drama at the first place.

I bet both of them and their agency are well aware and think carefully before accept this drama that no matter what,once they decided to act together...

All the eyes will focus on them and fans will ship them.

It is absolutely normal fans ship kdrama leads.

Moreover,the break up and wedding rumor didn't ruin his reputation at all.

About the way he look at her.

I didn't ship them by the way he look at her.

I saw some comment about "the way he look at her" to the other kdrama leads as well.

But nothings happen.

The one thing make me smell something fishy during nego promo is when he told her to cover her leg.

Like i said before,come on..she's been in the industry almost 20 yrs,she knows how to handle that.

She wore shorter than that during Pirates promo.

For me,it is a bit "not so polite" to ask the woman to cover her leg if she is not his woman.

And thats the way how a man protect his woman.

Lastly,i really hope and pray they will end up together.

If no,please stay single forever.:tounge_xd:

So,they can play golf together,grocery shop together,travel together,celebrate birthday each other,selfie together & don't have to worry their partner will get jealous.

p/s : My dear Yejin,im still waiting u to post your birthday celebration with your 7 cinderella group.

Did you celebrate with someone else,thats why u and ur bff didnt post any pics of ur bday.....Just like last year:smirk:

• Like 3
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, Ms. E said:

Spent some time going over previous interviews they did together, and it seems to me that HB is more into SYJ from the way he looks at her. He looks smitten! However, she is a smart lady and knows that he is a woman-magnet. I hope she marries someone who truly loves her whether she is a famous actress or not and love her for who she is not just for her looks or what she can do. Maybe even marry a non-celebrity who is 100% devoted and loving to her...with HB's history of many girlfriends I am not sure if SYJ can fully trust him.

On the other hand, she has posted a number of pictures and videos with him on her Instagram, which speaks volumes. A woman won't post pictures with someone she doesn't like...maybe after filming CLoY we will see if their "friendship" has progressed to another level. The chemistry they display is phenomenal...I have never seen that kind of chemistry on screen before, so I do secretly hope the romance on reel is for real too...:) 

not sure if I misunderstand about what you said, but you think he seemed head over heels with her cuz he easily falls in love based on his number of public relationships? Sorry but I have to disagree. 

It’s true that he always seems more caring and smitten towards her. Back in 2018, the director said he liked her more in that one negotiation event but that was 1.5 years ago, when I guess they were at the beginning stage and he was pursuing her (in case they’re actually dating at all I mean). It’s been quite a while and the way he looks at her now as we think is even more affectionate and loving. Doesn’t that show some determination and consistency on his side? On the other hand, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t feel the same way towards him. What we see is merely a tip that they let us see and some people are just better at hiding their feelings than the others.

Still i dont understand the connection you drew between the smitten way he looks at her and him being a woman-magnet, thus untrust-worthy, but just because he publicly dated three actresses, which is definitely not many, in a course of 15 years throughout his career doesn’t make him a womanizer. Even if he is, it also doesn’t make him a cheater. If you refer to his friends’ recent controversy, I dont think that’s fair to judge him based on other people’s mistakes. Plus it happened years ago and after all it’s not what’s we’re entitled to decide but his gf so it’s better to stop worrying about what we don’t know for sure. 

And why do you think non-celebs are less cheating and more devoted than celebs. Lol. Celebs or non-celebs are all humans and some cheat while some don’t. At the end of the day, every relationship will hit rock bottom and what I’m saying doesn’t necessarily mean cheating so both parties need to dedicate effort to make things work again.

About the negative comments, just ignore them, there’s no point in explaining to haters cuz they would refuse to understand after all.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

16 hours ago, cybertron said:

It is not nice to say he is not good for her,or she is not good for him.

What we see about them is just their personality in public.

They,themself know each other well.

If one of them feel uncomfortable with each other,they won't play golf together,won't grocery shop together.

But based on what people around them said about them (other celebrities),i believe both of them are very good people.

"Close friends" is a prove they can go well together.

Especially looking at their group of bestfreinds,all are same gender.

And i personally think no "close friends" term between a man and a woman.

I know many haters and other shippers attack my Yejin after the misleading info.

Not only allkpop and soompi.

Other big ig accs posted the same thing.

Im trying to avoid to read those haters comment.

What makes me relief is in every post,theres a few fans explain that legal action is not related with SYJ and call the admin of the pages "stupid".:lol:

To those haters,can't they think rationally.

If HB don't like to be link with SYJ,if he feel uneasy with their rumor,if he don't want to be disturb with a rumor with SYJ,he won't accept this drama at the first place.

I bet both of them and their agency are well aware and think carefully before accept this drama that no matter what,once they decided to act together...

All the eyes will focus on them and fans will ship them.

It is absolutely normal fans ship kdrama leads.

Moreover,the break up and wedding rumor didn't ruin his reputation at all.

About the way he look at her.

I didn't ship them by the way he look at her.

I saw some comment about "the way he look at her" to the other kdrama leads as well.

But nothings happen.

The one thing make me smell something fishy during nego promo is when he told her to cover her leg.

Like i said before,come on..she's been in the industry almost 20 yrs,she knows how to handle that.

She wore shorter than that during Pirates promo.

For me,it is a bit "not so polite" to ask the woman to cover her leg if she is not his woman.

And thats the way how a man protect his woman.

Lastly,i really hope and pray they will end up together.

If no,please stay single forever.:tounge_xd:

So,they can play golf together,grocery shop together,travel together,celebrate birthday each other,selfie together & don't have to worry their partner will get jealous.

p/s : My dear Yejin,im still waiting u to post your birthday celebration with your 7 cinderella group.

Did you celebrate with someone else,thats why u and ur bff didnt post any pics of ur bday.....Just like last year:smirk:

Hi, if you don’t mind, can i ask where can i watch this nego promo video that you mentioned? I’ve watched tons of their videos but i haven’t come across the one you were saying. Thanks in advance, i appreciate it ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BinjinFTW said:

Hi, if you don’t mind, can i ask where can i watch this nego promo video that you mentioned? I’ve watched tons of their videos but i haven’t come across the one you were saying. Thanks in advance, i appreciate it ;)

here u go...

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I think that the statement from Vast actually refers to HB being dragged into the JJM scandal, they just didn't specify it. As we all know, there has been numerous of haters saying so many bad things about HB because his name popped up in the conversation and he is good friends with those two. But i also agree that it's pointless to defend those accusations because it will seem as if he's being defensive. 

I've watched so many videos of them during the movie promo period and all i can say is that HB does look very smitten with her. I've also watched their video way back in 2014 when they went to same awards show but HB didn't even glance at SYJ :joy: 

I think that they realized some sparks when they started shooting for the movie, but also at that time HB was still with KSR? I think they shot the movie in 2017?! I was so surprised to see them super close in the promo period when they have so few scenes together and it wasn't even a romantic movie! Lol. 

The way he looks at her is just sooo different! It's not just me who can sense it, right?! Haha. Of course we can only base everything from what we see on the videos and we won't ever know how they are behind the cameras unless they finally admit something. But seeing how they strongly denied everything even when they were caught grocery shopping... we'll never know...

I still do hope a loooot to hear some good news from these two within 2020! But even if they just remained good friends, i wish both of them happiness as well... :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Regarding the legal action taken by HB's agency, I highly doubt it is about SYJ. I'm pretty sure the legal action was targeted towards those leaked texts. As we know, HB and SYJ has been swept up in dating rumors for a while now, and each time they have denied - even during the press conferences or interviews, they just laugh it off. It's not an issue to them, at least not in my opinion. But the texts that dragged HB in is serious and can damage his reputation. Pretty confident the legal action is not for his dating rumors with SYJ.

Now, gosh! I am torn. I know that HB and SYJ have denied dating for a while now. I stayed up late reading many pages of this thread and didn't get to finish yet, but here are my thoughts: maybe, they aren't dating.

I didn't follow HB close enough or SYJ close enough to see their interaction with other costars, but I can tell that HB definitely admires SYJ as an actress. In working together with the Negotiation, I think I read that when he heard she was going to star in it - he agreed to it, as in, part of his decision to do it was because of her. Now as for SYJ, she said her initial reaction was unexpected - a surprise that HB would take the role considering it's a much different image than what he has. Now in working through the Negotiation, we can tell that HB and SYJ are close. The Director of Negotiation also said during a press conference that HB likes SYJ more than she likes her. SYJ's reaction was shock - HB's reaction was also shock, but I feel like his reaction threw me off - it gave me the impression that he was like, "I'm busted - or I'm caught". Regardless, if the Director can tell that he admires and likes her more, we can sense something between the two: their closeness.

During one of the press conferences or interviews, we can see how attentive HB is to SYJ. In one video, she wore a dress that had a slit in the very front and he, right before she sat down, reminded her to be cautious and to cover up. Although arguably, you can say that HB is a gentleman, but in watching so many videos of him and her, I find that he is very attentive to her and focused on her.

Now I know there are photos and rumors of HB and SYJ at the grocery store in LA and rumors of them golfing together, I don't think they are dating right now. Well, if they were, maybe the reason for the denial is because of SYJ who is very private and also it could be because this time, it's for real. HB has had a history of being very open about his relationships. I can't see any reason he would lie or deny it, unless SYJ requested it, which I can see. Several reasons why: 1) SYJ is very private 2) they are both at marriage age and this one feels right (as in, it's serious and can lead to marriage) 3) they are currently filming a drama and want to keep things professional as actors/actresses. Now SYJ has a history of being very private with her life, so this can be understandable.

But I have a feeling they are not dating....yet because I feel like for the first time, HB has found the one. I can tell that HB definitely admires SYJ and is attracted to her, and likewise, I can tell that SYJ is fond of him too. I feel like SYJ once said she prefers someone to confess after a while - not so fast as it feels more sincere. They are probably being very cautious right now especially with all the dating rumors and the drama, but I have a feeling, they will become a couple. In all the videos that I have seen, HB and SYJ match each other very well and I'm desperately waiting for them to announce their dating/marriage after the drama.

I prefer to not have them jump into a relationship only to break up later - I want them to be the real deal; to get married and live happily ever after. They are so compatible in so many ways, and I can't believe they debuted around the same time and never worked together. But to be able to work with the same co-star twice and to have met now; definitely in my opinion, is fate.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

not sure if I misunderstand about what you said, but you think he seemed head over heels with her cuz he easily falls in love based on his number of public relationships? Sorry but I have to disagree. 

It’s true that he always seems more caring and smitten towards her. Back in 2018, the director said he liked her more in that one negotiation event but that was 1.5 years ago, when I guess they were at the beginning stage and he was pursuing her (in case they’re actually dating at all I mean). It’s been quite a while and the way he looks at her now as we think is even more affectionate and loving. Doesn’t that show some determination and consistency on his side? On the other hand, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t feel the same way towards him. What we see is merely a tip that they let us see and some people are just better at hiding their feelings than the others.

Still i dont understand the connection you drew between the smitten way he looks at her and him being a woman-magnet, thus untrust-worthy, but just because he publicly dated three actresses, which is definitely not many, in a course of 15 years throughout his career doesn’t make him a womanizer. Even if he is, it also doesn’t make him a cheater. If you refer to his friends’ recent controversy, I dont think that’s fair to judge him based on other people’s mistakes. Plus it happened years ago and after all it’s not what’s we’re entitled to decide but his gf so it’s better to stop worrying about what we don’t know for sure. 

And why do you think non-celebs are less cheating and more devoted than celebs. Lol. Celebs or non-celebs are all humans and some cheat while some don’t. At the end of the day, every relationship will hit rock bottom and what I’m saying doesn’t necessarily mean cheating so both parties need to dedicate effort to make things work again.

About the negative comments, just ignore them, there’s no point in explaining to haters cuz they would refuse to understand after all.

I have to agree with you - I don't think it's fair to HB to judge him based on his past public relationships. Being in public relationships do not mean or speak to anything. It doesn't mean he's a womanizer, or woman-magnet, or whatever. It just means, he has fell in and out of love before, which is normal. To be fair, when HB was dragged into the texting situation, I didn't like it. I know the texts didn't include him, but just a brief mention of him; but I do know that he is good friends with that group of people. But again, I don't want to assume anything. You can be good friends with someone and play golf, do yoga, etc but not necessarily be doing the same as what they do. For that, I will wait to see what comes out of it.

As for dating a non-celeb, I think it's entirely up to the person. I know that HB wants someone who understands his job as an actor. And that's completely understandable. As an actor, there might be times where he may have to be away from home filming nonstop, doing promotional events; he may not be able to date openly and comfortably due to being recognized in public; obviously, there are restrictions and caution to be taken. Not everyone can understand or be in this type of relationship. But I think SYJ, being an actress herself, can understand this type of relationship. I believe that SYJ is smart enough - she's not some newbie in the showbiz. She probably has been pursued by men before and I think she's perfectly seasoned and has experience to be able to distinguish the good and the bad. HB has always come off to me as honest and sincere and not after all the fame. He just wants to do a good job and be a good actor. I think that actions speak louder than words and so far, his actions show me he is very attentive, caring, focused and admires SYJ. I too, can see that she is very comfortable with him. There are many things that speak to me feeling that there is something there. Whether or not they are dating now - I don't know, but I have a feeling if they aren't already, they will be in the future.

• Like 14

I personally think they are definitely dating now. The beginning phase of their relationship is during Negotiation promotion period. I have been a long time fans of both so I can tell the distinction from their reactions towards each other vs theirs towards other costars. For now they labelled their relationship as “close friends” just to cover up their closeness in the public eyes. Being a married women, let me tell you there’s no way close platonic friends behave or looking at each other like that. 

I think they are Dispatch 1/1 couple this year but they negotiated with them to only come out after this drama finish. Hyun Bin will jump straight to film a movie after this so I think they will probably get married in the summer not spring. His movie is scheduled to hit theatre this Sep which is very very rush make me think they need to catch on a special event. If they get married before the movie screening then the movie will get more attention. 

In Korea, it’s tradition for the wives to stay at home take care of the family, have children after the marriage, maybe that’s why Son Ye Jin has no more project coming after this drama?

This is just my assumption, I hope that I’m right. Anw, wish them all the best. 

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 3