[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

wow is it true? :o

I don’t think this is confirmed. IDK why there is a YT post about this! I don’t think this will happen, TBH. It’s not a good career move for this two to film again so soon, as well as follow a drama with a dedicated following for the previous couple (ex couple now). 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BJHope said:

Whilst languishing here awaiting fresh BinJin photos, my mind went into creative life planning mode and my life plan proposal for BinJin is this:

2020: Complete work commitments. Get married.

2021: First half year – Honeymoon & travel. Second half year, do new movie together, action genre.

2022: First half – Extended honeymoon & travel. Second half, have a baby or twins.

2023: Raise the family together. SYJ will be a super efficient mom and HB the sweetest hands-on dad.

2024 & onwards: Each to take turns accepting work on a selective basis and live happily ever after.

God willing....i agree with you this year get married and make twins so that next year can give birth then rest while selecting some works to film for HB... Then by 2022 its time for the lady in the house to get back to work while their baby twins going to be 2yrs old.... 

May the Lord bless our plans and bless them with CF together before and after they will settle down although both are loaded of vitamin M. They look so so good when together. 

Once again always pray for them co-shoppers as we wait for that wonderful moments as one walking down the aisle :heart:

**if this year we don't see them as together so my dear BinJin sisters be prepare and so humbly give them our utmost respect and continue to shower them with LOVE individually**

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 6
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, Kristen Son said:

This ship is already sailing. 

Opinions are like a**h**** everyone has one, right? our opinions don't really matter to binjin and knetz too. It's their (love) life after all. They also have thriving careers. 

What matters most to binjin is faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love, which they have for sure. I pray for smooth sailing and even smoother sailing through storms.

Well said!! Fans opinions is not what matters, whether here or knetz. What matters is what Binjin wants. And for that I pray they will be happy, hopefully together.

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

여기서 나가 

Totally agree!! LOL!!

1 hour ago, anonymous #binjincouple said:

I just want to know that is Binjin really acting in Descendants of the Sun 2?

I think this is just a rumor, and pretty unfounded one too. I also think the writer would want to work and produce other drama storylines rather than a sequel of a previous work.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

I wonder if they had an exchange after their interview:

HB: I'm sorry I let go of your hand when we were running. I was so scared when you fell and disappeared

YJ: I forgive you. I love you. Never let go of my hand.

(I hope so)

the magic is just read your imagination conversation make me simkoong even smile like crazy :wub:

That so sweet.. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Maddie said:

Sometimes i feel your sentiments that this ship will sail but what really matters to binjin is the opinions of their knetz fans and that is the opposite of what we feel for the both of them esp hbs fans who are utterly possessive of him

Just wait and pray sincerely and those possessive fans will eventually embrace with love to syj. Believe. Trust. Have faith in HIM the source of Love. 

• Like 4
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

여기서 나가 

they’re backkkkk..!! -_-

24 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Just wait and pray sincerely and those possessive fans will eventually embrace with love to syj. Believe. Trust. Have faith in HIM the source of Love. 

(Video)

(Video)

Thanks for sharing! Both vids are amazing. It always amazes me how talented BinJin Shoppers are with all the creative edits and FMVs!!! <3

• Like 9

Finally there's a translation for what happened here. So Tang Wei was the one who made HB do the Secret Garden "answering phone call" thingy. LOL!! He was so shy! Only with YJ can he do cute stuff without feeling shy - he was all out being CUTE with YJ!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Maddie said:

Sometimes i feel your sentiments that this ship will sail but what really matters to binjin is the opinions of their knetz fans and that is the opposite of what we feel for the both of them esp hbs fans who are utterly possessive of him

What really matters to BinJin is beyond anyone's knowledge and NOT anyone's opinion. Fans, possessive or not, at the end of the day, well are JUST fans. They live their (love) life, and in their relationship, there are only 2 people. A guy, and a girl, named you know who, and thats what matters.

• Like 15
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Finally there's a translation for what happened here. So Tang Wei was the one who made HB do the Secret Garden "answering phone call" thingy. LOL!! He was so shy! Only with YJ can he do cute stuff without feeling shy - he was all out being CUTE with YJ!!

What promo is this? Where is the full video? Sorry if I missed the message earlier I didn't see it. Why is he doing that?