[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thank you very much @KimSooHanMoo .

Strongly agree with your views and insights. The photo posted by Son Ye Jin is a beautiful Christmas gift for BinJin shippers.

I am personally grateful, Son Ye Jin finally has the courage to post his photo together with Hyunbin, who we know that Son Ye Jin has a closed personality.

During this time I tried to look at almost all the videos of Hyunbin's interviews with other female costar, and honestly I have never seen Hyunbin who is like now.

Hyunbin is now more comfortable and laughs a lot, along with Son Ye Jin we can now see Hyunbin's other personal side.

Let us pray our best for their happiness. Also, pray, that the CLOY drama continues to get the highest ratings for each episode.

This drama is the desire of the two of them to come back to work together, let's support this drama as successful as Hyunbin wants for a 22% rating, amen.FIGHTING!

LOVE BINJIN COUPLE  :kiss_wink:

• Like 12
  • Love 6

Good morning everyone.

This is a scene that I like. Sonyejin found the candlelight brought by Hyunbin (praying and hoping in real life, they were put together as a happy couple), this scene shows how Ri Jung Hyuk began to understand & get to know more about the Seri.

Love BinJin Couple,God Bless   :heart:          

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Come to think about it...

HB and SYJ have worked in the same industry all those years and they have never been pairing officially in any movie/drama until the Negotiation. They both are just too talented and good-looking for any director or writer not to think about them at least once. What is it if it's not called destiny!

HB and SYJ are my first first in both case, in term of loving an actor/actress this much and longing to see them together. I love SYJ through her movies. I think she is one of the few SK actresses who have built her career strongly in the silver screen and gave her all to each and every role she played. And HB, I also love him through his movies. When I first saw them in the Negotiation, I was like "Oh how come these two so beautiful and well-matched", "how SYJ look so radiant when standing next to HB" and "how HB get all smiles when being with SYJ"... That led me to searching about them to see if they have any join projects before... 

Dont know why but I felt relieved when they both denied the rumor haha. Nothing good in admitting your dating life to the public^^. SYJ surprised me with her latest Insta update - a very nice surprise haha. They both look very happy, so whatever it is, we still have a great drama to look forward to every weekend and so far it is so goooooooood.  :blush:

Gosh, I miss the cute Captain Ri, the Picky Princess who loves rice crush and sugar, and the minion gang :D:D:D:D.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

When Yejin posted the picture on Christmas Eve I was like wow after a long time she had a courage to post it and we have to admit they're looking so happy and look at Hyunbin he is the happiest with his smile and I believe she asked permission before posting it and maybe this could be their gifts to those who love them 

• Like 10
  • Love 5