[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

again @KimSooHanMoo your observations were daebak (I hope I used this word correctly) BinJin were probably nervous - esp HB during the press con but they were able to answered all questions proffesionally. I really hope there will be Eng Sub for the Kakao live talk. They seem relax there compared to the formal setting in the press con. What did Yejin said to HB when she received the money gun? Its like she was suggesting something to him and he was quite suprise with what she said. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

again @KimSooHanMoo your observations were daebak (I hope I used this word correctly) BinJin were probably nervous - esp HB during the press con but they were able to answered all questions proffesionally. I really hope there will be Eng Sub for the Kakao live talk. They seem relax there compared to the formal setting in the press con. What did Yejin said to HB when she received the money gun? Its like she was suggesting something to him and he was quite suprise with what she said. 

I have not watched the full clip which is more than an hour long haha..But from some of the short clips that have been posted by Hyun Bin’s fans (I have only watched his cuts haha and the one shared here and which I have given a brief translated account of) - there was one part in which SYJ turned to him and said let’s put in lots of real money if the drama does well. He looked so befuddled hahaha..that’s the real Hyun Bin - when he doesn’t know how to react, he looks like that, then he caught himself and quickly looked down with a half shy smile - is this the part you are referring to? Anyway I think in that KakaoTalk live chat, both of them were really in character haha..he was RJH and she was YSR. While she was busily playing and messing up, he was quietly but busily cleaning up after the mess she created. It is quite a fitting imagery to introduce us to their characters. That’s how I would read it. Many of his k and c fans felt so sorry for him seeing him pick up the paper money strewn all over haha- we know that in real life, he is a neat freak. His room mate at university (Actor Kwon Yul) who shared a room with him has said before that his desk is squeaky clean and he’s quite a homebody who used to spend his weekends cleaning his room, cooking and reading (his fans often gift him books as we know he loves to read and you would see that at airport sightings, if a fan dangles a book in front of him, he always stretches out his hand to receive it, though I often wonder how they know if it’s a book he hasn’t read haha). Though initially I shared the same sentiments as his k and c fans in feeling sorry for him, after some pondering, I now think that the whole set-up is done partly to introduce their characters :blush:

By the way, in case anyone is interested, here’s the link to the full length clip (I gather from some that this can’t be accessed from some countries although I have no problems at all). 

https://tv.kakao.com/v/404616172

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

A C fan has posted on weibo her account of what she saw when she re-watched the KakaoTalk Live Chat with 2Ri/RiRi couple. As I have not been able to catch all that she has observed I have decided to just translate her account for your amusement and appreciation of how naughty Hyun Bin is and to see what a great sense of humor he has. In that KakaoTalk Live Chat, he slipped in and participated as “Pyongyang Mountain Black Bean”, so his C fans have been fondly calling him Black Bean Hyuk-ie. 

I will put the screencaps in the spoiler. The account and screencaps are by the C fan as shown in the watermark of the screencaps. 

Spoiler

lXusQ79.jpg

rJ9x39q.jpg

xCSk7Yn.jpg

TKsd2YE.jpg

4n7hdWQ.jpg

l0CdSVV.jpg

x2FYqLe.jpg

wtiz1Y8.jpg

7zmRIYR.jpg

XtmGlJ9.jpg

spP2bvl.jpg

“Originally I thought that Black Bean just uploaded a photo, but later upon checking the chat history and I found that Black Bean is really naughty and cute. 

Picture 1-2. When SYJ read her tarot card, Black Bean quietly sent they chat "So pretty ~~~ Beautiful girl ~~~~~~"

Then he pretended to be SYJ’s fan and cried, "Not yet on December 14 ... Wuwu."  Then he shouted, "Must Watch it Live!!!!!!"

Picture 4-5. Black Bean shouted out that he wanted the fansign poster, (I was quietly wondering what he wanted his own signed poster for haha) That naughty boy not only asked twice, but also sent a request emoji in the middle.

"Please sign a poster for me too ~~~~"

"Wow ~~~~~~ I want it too !!!"

Picture 7. The nickname for the Couple - 2Ri vs RiRi. The host first took out the big cardboard that showed 2Ri won at SNS polls, and he quickly hugged in his arms, saying that (the cardboard that the host voted for - which is RiRi) need not be taken out. Next, when netizens watching the live broadcast also voted, the host said that if your 2Ri wins, you must sing to us your 2Ri song ... and at that point, the sly Black Bean secretly texted "RiRi”.

Picture 8. When fans left messages saying the two of them look like a pair made in heaven when the selca photo of our couple was posted, our Black Bean did not miss this chance of blending in, and he posted “yeah !!!" 

Picture 9. Seeing that SYJ’s sunbaenim sent a coffee truck for SYJ, Black Bean first praised "Awesome !!!", and then praised the sunbaenim with “Good job !!!"  Then our oppa coquettishly said, "give me just one time ~ a coffee cart !!!"

Finally, after his hidden identity was exposed through the uploaded photo, Black Bean exited from the chat.”

And his Chinese Mrs Kims are really jealous after seeing the Vietnam news pic of our drama couple :joy:

Many edits (showing him hugging anything but a lady) have appeared - among both K and C fans, many are shouting to their Oppa - please don’t give me lemons, I hate lemons etc - the expression “I feel sour” means “I am jealous” in both languages. That’s why the reference to lemons. They are so cute and funny hahahaha..take it in the right spirit - they are just joking and having fun - as I have said, their Oppa is theirs haha. Sending a collage of these edits for your amusement hahaha

(the first one - the caption says, “this place (referring to his bosom) belongs to me, It’s Mine!”)

Lh8dpju.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

By the way, in case anyone is interested, here’s the link to the full length clip (I gather from some that this can’t be accessed from some countries although I have no problems at all). 

@KimSooHanMoo thank you for sharing.  Does anyone do the Eng Sub for that?

On 7/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, cybertron said:

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband.

Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty.

I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own,

I'd be responsible for the last one."

@cybertron - thank you for having this topic and sharing everything.  I want to pick the above as my fave lines from HB.  He looks for someone approved by the parents and he knows exactly what he should do as a man.  He is so much ready to get married.  And I wish with this CLOY, they will land together in a marriage after that.  And wish it will be a long lasting marriage for them.  Love them both.

• Like 5