[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I smile the whole time I watched their Neflix Taiwan interview. They are probably in the phase where they are comfortable with each other to the point that they can argue their partner's opinion (ie who took better pic,  the falling incident - in a cute way :rolleyes:). 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@XoxoI agree with you. Right now we can see how close the two of them are. How they feel comfortable with each other. We can also see Hyunbin's other side (he doesn't look as rigid as usual).

Sonyejin has a very pleasant personality, she can make others feel so comfortable around him.Together with Sonyejin, according to my observations, Hyunbin can be yourself.This is because, Sonyejin also has a personality that displays what it is, not made up.

• Like 6

Hi friends.  Someone posted a pic of hb and syj together at the airport when they were traveling to Mongolia. It was a picture of them together after they had entered separately. I saw it on IG. Has anyone seen it? Can someone post it here by chance? I can’t find that pic again... :heartbreak::bawling::cold_sweat: Someone help!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luffie said:

Hi friends.  Someone posted a pic of hb and syj together at the airport when they were traveling to Mongolia. It was a picture of them together after they had entered separately. I saw it on IG. Has anyone seen it? Can someone post it here by chance? I can’t find that pic again... :heartbreak::bawling::cold_sweat: Someone help!

I saw it too.. Sitting together. probably at the departure hall after they went for immigration clearance. Yejin was looking at her hphone and HB was standing up.. Are we talking the same pic? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

That couch talk really got me swooning over BinJin couple.. :wub:. CLOY promotion team really know how to glue audience to watch the drama.  Viewers really anticipate their interviews to bts and still pics between the episodes. Also kudos to all fans IGs for contributing hype.. Can't wait for this week eps. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 12/27/2019 at 5:11 PM, Yej said:

Hyunbin literally said "something that i always want yet,isnt easy to get".Then he looked at Sonyejin.Has Hyunbin expressed his heart? But Yejin still hasn't given a definite answer?:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

Hyunbin literally said "something that i always want yet,isnt easy to get".Then he looked at Sonyejin.Has Hyunbin expressed his heart? But Yejin still hasn't given a definite answer?:wub:

Really pray for this beautiful couple. Next year on Sonyejin's birthday, I pray that Hyunbin can give a beautiful gift to Sonyejin "Marriage",amen.:heart:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

Really pray for this beautiful couple. Next year on Sonyejin's birthday, I pray that Hyunbin can give a beautiful gift to Sonyejin "Marriage",amen.:heart:

Keep praying for this lovely couple. Please listen to Hyunbin's heart  :heart:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

My shipper heart is fluttering too. He is hinting something :wub:

Haha she is spacing out, perhaps thinking of their little moments of joy :lol:

They really look like a married couple 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sak Cien said:

My shipper heart thinks he is talking about marriage. The thing that is so close yet is not easy to get. Anyway let us hope for the best!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, luffie said:

Heyy I do have the photo in my album. How do I attach the photo? Perhaps I can private message you?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Xoxo said:

I saw it too.. Sitting together. probably at the departure hall after they went for immigration clearance. Yejin was looking at her hphone and HB was standing up.. Are we talking the same pic? 

Yeeees, that pic!! You are a lifesaver!!!!! Please share!!!! Thank youuuu.... :wub: