[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Elle R

@TotoroSY

@Loropetalum

Thanks so much for the reassurance! Yes we will ignore that baseless tweet and in fact won't even bother to mention it anymore!

My intuition tells me both HB and YJ are mutually attracted to each other. HB's body language is as clear as day. Bless him he's such a cute smitten boy. YJ is careful but certain things still give it away - her IG posts, including the special Christmas post; the rather serious (she's also tired of course) look she gave at the CLOY press con when asked about the dating rumors - usually she'd really laugh these things off.  And of course all the heart fluttering BTS. 

I'm interested to hear more analyses from our in-house psychologist. :)

in the meantime i continue to ship happily and patiently! My heart still flutters and i still go all fuzzy when i see them together in photos or video clips. That's the BinJin effect. 

Edited by Pink_Bubbles4U
  • Like 11
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Did they kiss again at 0:46 seconds??

Gosh I think they did! I'm not surprised they add it in themselves. You can see from the bts, the director gave them a lot of freewill to express their characters. And we see them discussing btw themselves certain scenes. And syj is known to be very immersed in her role, adding new ideas to her role. E.g.SITR. and of course this time, their comfort level with each other is off the charts. They are really going all out with this drama. 

P.s. while the scenery is very beautiful, but can the camera stop spinning!  I have trouble enlarging and scrutinizing the last bit of them kissing. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Did they kiss again at 0:46 seconds??

Unfortunately we will never know since the cameraman zoom out on the best past as always :unamused:. And even on the bts they didn’t showed this kiss, just a short clip of it <_<.

That were their best kiss, I bet that they use the tongue ... finally a real kiss :naughty:.

But always they cut off on the best part <_<.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8

My queen had donate to her hometown , I couldn’t expect less from our humble and generous bubbly girl :wub:.

Glad to see that she’s doing okay and that she’s safe, ofc that MSlowteam wouldn’t do a statement about her health with this breakdown of the virus in SK.

I hope that her family it’s also safe, and I’m praying for that this virus don’t infect even more ppl there :tears:.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, superspace said:

Edit: Regarding SYJ, she usually very friendly and open with her coworker/friend (Ig posts) but very private with her relationship.

In Negotiation promo she posted many video with HB but in CLOY she only post 1 picture that look very normal. It mean they are already in relationships.

I hate that we get so little content from her IG now but the reasoning behind it makes me happy and excited? Haha

They were definitely just close friends/borderline flirting when nego promos were happening, hence she wasnt scared to post 6 selfie videos of them in a row. The silence now is sort of strengthening my belief in them being a couple I guess :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

On 2/27/2020 at 6:50 PM, strongtower said:

Hi comrade! Can you please edit your post by removing the video when quoting a post of another member.

Thanks chingu. The mods have been  giving several warnings, that's why. :D

Oh sorry newbie here! will do :innocent:

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Anyone could post here the video at the wrap up party when Yejin it’s reacting to their final

kiss scene and she got embarrassed? Until now I didn’t have watched yet.

it was so dark but you can see yj swing from left to right being all shy

Oh I noticed that too even my best friend agreed with me and can tell through that expression she gave during the press con when asked about the dating rumor. I was like "That's the face I make when I'm caught or trying to cover up/deny something that is true" ㅋㅋㅋ

Going back to TN promotion days, that video that YJ posted on her ig with HB holding a mini fan. Anyone noticed that she's trying to hold that giddy smile when HB turned on the fan? I find it so cute and knew that butterflies are all over. 

Oh and going back to that "friendly hug" at the wrap up party I too was sad for a moment because I thought YJ was acting cold but when I saw YJ moved closer to HB right after they hugged and then smiled and clank glasses with him and the other two across them I smiled so hard that my jaw hurt lol. 

Ahhhhhh what a time to be alive! BinJin is giving me all these feelings I never get from my deprived love life hahahaha. 

He was apparently holding the fan for her even before she turned on the camera so it was not for the hair flying effect. They were so cute back then. Now they’re trying to make it less obvious but still slipped off somtimes. 

• Like 18
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

do you mean the kiss above? It’s in the drama, not bts so it’s totally fine. It’s not like we’ve never seen french kisses in korean dramas before, and seeing hb’s lower lips, there must be some tongue movements involved in the action LOL. That’s probably why in the wrap up party, yj was so flustered seeing their own kiss, which was also filmed few days prior.

Agree with you. It's part of the drama and the kiss is really OK. Lol! You also clarified for me something that I couldn't quite follow in the discussion about the last day of filming using the green screen. So this means the close-up kissing scene at the end (paragliding reunion) was done AFTER the Switzerland shoot? If that is true, looks like the director and production team was really reading feedback and comments from viewers who were complaining about the lack of close-up kissing scenes LOL!! I bet they shot that scene the same way as the previous (long shot, can't see kiss properly etc), and decided to add the close-up kiss at the end. 

Nice job - the audience and fans are definitely happier!! Now, if only we got a close-up of the very final kiss scene at the lake in Switzerland, when SR turned her head towards JH and he leaned down to kiss her.......

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Nice job - the audience and fans are definitely happier!! Now, if only we got a close-up of the very final kiss scene at the lake in Switzerland, when SR turned her head towards JH and he leaned down to kiss her.......

This is the closest that i ever saw in any clip.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, superspace said:

With those cute and lovely behaviour of HB,  I think SYJ was being convinced that HB was truly mad in love with her.

However, with many dating rumors come to them, they become more careful especially for SYJ who are very private person.

You can see on CLOY press confrence, when reporter ask about dating rumor HB was very ready to answer the question (He already hold mic even before the question finished). He want to take the control and don't be worry honey (SYJ), I will handle this. And how SYJ was very calm answering and said HB already said it all (I believe in you honey! Haha).

Edit: Regarding SYJ, she usually very friendly and open with her coworker/friend (Ig posts) but very private with her relationship.

In Negotiation promo she posted many video with HB but in CLOY she only post 1 picture that look very normal. It mean they are already in relationships.

I really like your analysis about Binjin's possible relationship developement! Makes a lot of sense. :D Especially like your insights and thots about SYJ as her behaviour is more difficult to interpret. I love the thot that she was observing HB's actions and behaviour (as she has said, she prefers a man who takes things slowly and not declare immediately). HB is almost like RJH in how he shows his love and care via actions!

I've read more and more about how fans notice SJY's reaction at CLOY press con when the Binjin rumours were brought up. She did not joke about it casually as how she use to handle previous rumors, as many has pointed out. She also let HB take the lead in replying to the reporter's question, which I believe they already anticipated. I love that HB, as the guy, is the one answering and protecting SJY.

Super good insight about SYJ's insta behaviour! You might really be hitting the nail in the head there!

35 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

it was so dark but you can see yj swing from left to right being all shy

He was apparently holding the fan for her even before she turned on the camera so it was not for the hair flying effect. They were so cute back then. Now they’re trying to make it less obvious but still slipped off somtimes. 

Thanks for the video! I can see SYJ here much more clearly now, and she was really so shy and seems to be hiding behind HB or bending down during the cheering of the kissing scene. CUTE!!

OH, how did you know that HB was already holding the fan for her before she started recording with the camera? That was one of the cutest videos of the both of them. :D

6 minutes ago, eLizza said:

This is the closest that i ever saw in any clip.

Wow! Good editing! That's so much better vs the long shot using a droid. I love that final couple scene SO MUCH!

Such a clever photoshop of SYJ and HB during their middle school or primary school days. SYJ is so sweet even from young. HB looks a little chubbier here. Almost didn't recognise him lol!

• Like 8
  • Love 16

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for the video! I can see SYJ here much more clearly now, and she was really so shy and seems to be hiding behind HB or bending down during the cheering of the kissing scene. CUTE!!

In the clip I found one person clicking a photo when SYJ was hiding behind HB.I doubt if he will ever upload anything related to the wrap up party as someone said they must have signed some kind of confidentiality agreement:joy:.  Meanwhile HB was sitting like a rock ..I wanted to see his facial expression as well.Nonethless we know that SYJ was so shy that she couldn't bear to watch the scene.I bet HB must be grinning all by himself..

• Like 15
  • LOL 4

Actually I think they started to date during nego promo, when SYJ posted several IG pix with cute effects. Why? The one convinces me is the picture of them with the heart effect! you don’t randomly just put a heart on the picture without feeling beloved/loved!

Also,  she’s never done so to other co-actor. When she took picture with other actors, she looks friendly & lovely but still keep a distance. She didn’t lean on other actor nor put her head right next to the other. No skin ship at all!But we saw pictures of her being very “closed” (intimate) with HB since Nego promo. 

one example that she still kept distance:

then they moved from “dating” to serious relationship when HB flew to LA to celebrate their relationship.. ;) that’s my thought...

• Like 15
  • Love 9