[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oh my goodness, i just went to work and this is what i'll come back to - them holding hands! Hahaha. I'm so giddy and excited. But, at the same time i'm sure that they are trying their best to stop any rumours from spreading because the atttention will be focused on that instead of the ending of CLOY. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh, so VAST or weibo fans are saying the picture was photoshopped?!! But how about the video? (won't be surprised if the video will be removed or the scene edited out...)

Anyways, I can understand VAST doing this as they have been pretty stringent and diligent in putting out any smoke or fire of Binjin couple rumours to protect their privacy and also reputation. 

But it does make it even more suspicious though, hehehe!!

I think the photo wasnt photoshoped but it’s tricky to see clearly with the confusing shadow/lighting and low-quality resolution. 

Removing the photo is probably a volunteer action to protect the duo from any potential damage by fans. I doubt vast could act that fast and strictly considering that everything still remained purely speculation and under control. But if they did, then great. I just want this drama to wrap up filming smoothly and our couple can enjoy valentine day on their own.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Oh my goodness, i just went to work and this is what i'll come back to - them holding hands! Hahaha. I'm so giddy and excited. But, at the same time i'm sure that they are trying their best to stop any rumours from spreading because the atttention will be focused on that instead of the ending of CLOY. 

I understand what the PR teams are doing but maybe they should embrace it at this point, even if they don't want to confirm or deny. Too much of control via #checkyourDM can't be a good PR move too...HB & SYJ have been buzzing nonstop since the show started and the attention is only growing each day, there's literally 4 days left, they should go with it.

Then again, what do I know! The korean way of handlings rumors are very different from the West. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

I understand what the PR teams are doing but maybe they should embrace it at this point, even if they don't want to confirm or deny. Too much of control via #checkyourDM can't be a good PR move too...HB & SYJ have been buzzing nonstop since the show started and the attention is only growing each day, there's literally 4 days left, they should go with it.

Then again, what do I know! The korean way of handlings rumors are very different from the West. 

VAST = FAST! Our man does a good job of protecting their rumors.  The korean way is very hard to understand from a Western perspective. But hopefully after the drama, there’s less scrutiny and cover up from VAST.  Just let fans enjoy their shipping 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pp05 said:

That's hyun bin's hand for sure if you look closely at the angles of his and son ye Jin's hand...look at the thumb position of the second hand it can't be son ye Jin's left hand...it's definately hyun bin's right hand..

I agree with you.. the position of thumb, it couldn't be SYJ's left hand or right hand.. and the color of the clothes is a bit darker than SYJ's clothes.. I am pretty sure that HB's right hand..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Saw this on the CLOY thread...THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS! I'm dying..

Its edited. You can imagine f its really hyunbin's hand. How long is our arm to reach at that leg area of yejin almost at the end of the table where it can be obvious... For me its not his. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, luffie said:

@Sak Cien what r the missing links above? I clicked on the links but nothing showed up. 

They are the IG handles of the hand holding pics. They were asked to be removed. 

I am 50/50 on handholding. If YJ had her right hand crossed on top of left, I can see it looks like they are holding hands. If so, they definitely are an open secret! 

But then the logical, pessimistic part of me says no way would HB be that open. 

• Like 4

OMG, i think they were holding hands!!! I went to Naver to see the original video and had to replay it over and over again. In between 03.39 - 03.42, you will notice the hand!!! It's impossible to be Yejin's hand because of the direction of the thumb. I'm sure it's HB's hand!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

OMG, i think they were holding hands!!! I went to Naver to see the original video and had to replay it over and over again. In between 03.39 - 03.42, you will notice the hand!!! It's impossible to be Yejin's hand because of the direction of the thumb. I'm sure it's HB's hand!!! 

Yes i saw that too. And there's actually a hand movements involved 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Guys, can our ship accomodate everyone on board? We're too many! :joy: I've watched a looooot of BinJin videos on YT and even on english subbed videos, there are knetz who are commenting. Seems like everyone ships them so much, too!!!

Even if I'm a little bit sad because it's ending on the weekend, I am happy that the numbers of shippers are increasing. :wub: I am sincerely hoping these two would work it out. I am just so addicted to their chemistry! Whenever I see their videos, I smile like a fool. I get the simkoong, too! And I am just so happy CLOY is getting the attention and the love that it deserves. 

@cybertron I wanna thank you for creating this thread. You are an angel! It's really fun to have a place where people have the same delulu heart. Thank you so much!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I used photoshop to replicate the image above- the pic  is not fake - however i used lighting to the max and the angle is the same - BUT the lighting underneath could easily play part , she wears white shirt and in the dark her coat can look from a different angle darker. So i don't think they held hands - it's probably that lighting or luck of that makes it look dark while she simply crosses her fingers. 

xoxo

PS: Vast DM me i'm gonna need a salary soon.... 

Hahaha. Good one. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/12/2020 at 7:41 AM, Phoenix88 said:

Slow motion of the clip adjusted brightness

Hi Everyone! i'm a silent luker who love reading all of your comment. 

about the photo's, the logic things is if its not a holding hands on that bts video, then what is the meaning of how HB cassually hold YJ hand on some BTS video? even that just for practice mode on professional needs. Then the fact that HB hand position on sitting, putting his hand on YJ hand could be true. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

So what if they are holding hands? I don't think it's unprofessional, don't understand why fans are asking for these photos to be removed. They are human beings enacting love and chemistry, they need to be in the zone during shoot. It's not something you can turn on and off always and they are allowed to get carried away. Yes us fans are probably reading too much into it but no party is to be blamed for it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

The pics should be deleted - im not a overzealous fan on weibo . Private groups exist on most social services for that reason. What benefit as fan you have to say it ? They are not holding hands in a park dispatch style ? You say they hold hands in the workplace. While filming . The pic is not photoshopped but it doesn't show anything - it's dark from that side and you can't tell if its her hand or not. That type of recommendation can alert fans , as well gossip sites who will click bait for " they hold hands while filming" . How many rumors do they need at this point?  We should be respecting their privacy . End of story. It doesn't matter if its Vast who asked for them to be deleted, common sense says they should be deleted unless you wanna profit from a mindless and no base rumor for clicks or views. 

HB films with a ring ? It doesnt matter if its on the script - headline reads : marriage 

They are not close in bts ? headline reads : they broke up 

Maybe THATS why they don't wanna say a word about their relationship .....whether they are an item or not. It's pressuring and they are filming the last episode. 

Im sorry but did i specifically mention your name? I Clearly did not if i am not mistaken. Im not throwing shade on anyone or anybody. I just posted here what i saw and on Twitter there are actually fans who are going page by page asking people's page on Twitter to delete the post. I mean this page is shippers paradise thread. But please do correct me if I am wrong if i am on the wrong thread.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1