[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBeX_WpaTX/?igshid=1stwma56qrpvl

Binjin fandom is like a flash and was able to save the deleted post! :D Here's a clearer conversation that sounded JY and HB conversing from that deleted post, can someone translate it? 

A bit intrusive, but then i'll just say "sorry Jinnie coz this makes us soo giddy!!" :2540_meh:

Edited by Kimchified
Grammar and spelling
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

1/14  YJ reposted again.  She muted the vids.

Her caption is so touching “I thought I must soebd a valuable 20 years” “ I can start the year with your warmth and big cheer”“How can I share my thankful heart to you guys”..... 

This humble kind down to earth woman definitely DESERVED THE LOVE & BLESSING from all of us!!

:Megathanks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBNTSsHLWX/?igshid=1nnfvg0r7xvav

E7-A1557-B-B763-42-E8-AEEB-5-D8-E1-F10-A

31687-D26-960-B-4222-B4-BF-4-D084-F55-ED

BF3-A552-D-6072-4713-8-C17-C5214-AFCF19-

This is the earlier post with voice in the background:lol:

LOL I saw the HB cake!!!:lol:

1-F5-C78-BC-1-C5-B-4-D2-C-A459-F723706-A

I've try to listen it how many times but I think it's Binnie or her Dad who was talking. It seems like a baritone voice like Binnie. (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

I've try to listen it how many times but I think it's Binnie or her Dad who was talking. It seems like a baritone voice like Binnie. (Wink Wink Wink) 

I think it's the tv on and the guy sounds abit like good man but too short to confirm 

• Love 1

So this cake shop uploaded photo and video of a cake for Yejin. According to the auto-translated caption, the cake is for an ad shooting.

Someone commented and asked “Order from smart?”and the shop said “Yes.” Could it be the joint Smart CF? Definitely cant shoot it outside since its snowing hard in SKorea. And according to HB’s schedule he did have a CF today and tomorrow besides the 12th.

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

I did, yesteday evening...it was smooth & fast process. Please use this link to purchase: 
https://www.amazer.tv/live

Could be SYJ attend too!!! So excited to see our #binjin appearance after the confirmation. A sweet glances of the two and proud smiles (under the mask on) at least what am expecting to happen on 24th Jan night. But deep down am wishing they might surprise us.. oh la..la.. let's do the delulu....haha... 

:partyblob:

Here's the link again for those who wants to purchase the tix!!! 

https://www.amazer.tv/live

• Like 7
  • Love 1

What a gracious and touching post from our dear Yejin!  Gave me all the warm fuzzies.  She always sounds so sweet and sincere with her words, in English no less. Can imagine she's been reflecting on a lot, 20 years since her debut and reaching a milestone birthday.  It can't have been easy; she definitely deserves to pat herself on her back and enjoy all the love in the world from us and loved ones like HB haha.  Glad fans can help give her some warmth and encouragement; she does the same for us too.  And yes, let's hope this year will be kinder to everyone and filled with more good news. 

And what's this I hear about SYJ being on some TV show to talk about her 20 years and HB?  No expectations, could be some entertainment show just hyping stuff up.  We are already in a shipper paradise as it is hehe.  Have to say I didn't expect a joint CF as not sure celeb couples who are dating want to work together like that, usually they are married before they do that. But hey, if Binjin want to surprise me... :P It does seem like SYJ will be at APAN as well as HB if she did a promo video.  But I have no expectations for any PDA...so I will be pleasantly surprised if there is any hehe. 

I did get the CLOY photobook from Japan.  Pretty happy with it overall.  A few more photos of RJH/YSR kisses would have made it even better hehe, and a pity they didn't have a photo of YSR in the leather jacket in Switzerland. Thought that was one of her best looks! Didn't expect to see Binjin BTS pics in there as well!  Guess the publisher knew what buyers wanted hehe.  Now if only we can also have a DVD with deleted scenes and commentary. *dreams*

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, Bowie_Binnie said:

"SYJ ฉลองครบรอบ 20 ปีของการเดบิวต์ของเธอผ่าน" 연중라이브 "ทางช่อง KBS เพื่อขอบคุณแฟน ๆ และเพื่อเปิดเผยความสัมพันธ์ที่โรแมนติกของฮยอนบินซอนเยจินทางช่อง KBS" 연중 's 이 K "ทางช่อง KBS ซึ่งเล่าถึงความสัมพันธ์โรแมนติกของ HB x SYJ จะออกอากาศที่ 20:30 น. (kst) ของวันที่ 15

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=284556

คุณสามารถสตรีมรายการได้จาก:

http://onair.kbs.co.kr/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=12

http://aqstream.com/ko/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-3-LD

http://refer.kbs.co.kr/pre/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12#none

Im using google translate and this is the translation of the above article:

Son Ye-jin celebrated the 20th anniversary of his debut.  While expressing gratitude to her fans, she announced that she will dig into the love of Hyunbin ♥ Son Yejin in KBS'Live All Year'.

KBS'All Year Live', which contains the story of Hyunbin and Son Yejin's love affair, airs at 8:30 pm on the 15th.

Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin admitted to dating after the 14th dating rumor on the 1st.  The two explained, "It's been 8 months since we met."  After the filming of'Crash Landing on Love' was over, she developed into a lover.

Wow.. Who will dig into their love? :D Can somebody please translate?

• Like 3

10 Years

January 14 2011 - Son Ye Jin filmed her Secret Garden cameo

jinniesega2.jpg4

her update to include all her gifts from her fans earlier today - Also January 14 :)

I'm glad she found room to include everyone's gifts for her at her house!

I think it should be obvious he is with her. When the social gathering limit is suppose to be under 5 people. It should be both of them and only 2 people lol..

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I dont know how to attach image from twitter so i just paste it here:

"SYJ celebrated the 20th anniversary of her debut. Through KBS's "연중 라이브" both to thank fans and to uncover #HyunBin ♡ #SonYejin's romantic relationship. KBS's "연중 라이브" which tells the story of HB x SYJ's romantic relationship, will air at 8:30 pm (kst) on the 15th +

Omg!!! Dont want to expect anything but im so giddy... 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2

Some of the cakes and flowers looked like they were set on YJ's dining table so it was cool that MSTEAM actually did take all the stuff to her house (poor person in charge of delivery and unloading!).  There was so much stuff I wasn't sure if it would be kept at the office instead.   How do idols deal with this?!  Honestly, while the fan gestures are no doubt appreciated, it's impossible to keep everything.  She'll have to share her cakes far and wide because no way 2 or even 5 people can eat that much!!  MSTEAM staff definitely deserve it after uploading a 2nd (!) video for fans in the middle of the night.  I hope fans were kind to them, felt bad for them that they felt like they had to do another video after criticism.  I don't think video editing is the main focus of MSTEAM staff.  It's really the sentiment that counts and MSTEAM already said they were so impressed with fan efforts and appreciated all their love for SYJ.  A thank you video isn't even obligatory in the first place.  Don't think talent agencies do this kind of thing in Hollywood.  While it's nice that fans choose to make gestures of appreciation, I hope actors/agencies don't feel pressured to say take a photo/video of every single gift that's delivered.  

• Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

Just curious, what were the other ships of SYJ that were popular? I know Jung hae in was one. Jo in sung? Seo ji sub? 

In Soompi, there is a shipping thread for her and KNG. If you click on her name tag below the thread title, it will take you to other threads. But as has been stated before, SYJ personally denied any previous rumours with these actors. She has only claimed one man :heart:

On 1/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, Sweet Juliet said:

hi! may i ask what KT Seezn Star Award that Actress Son Ye Jin won is? isn't it a popular star award? But there's also another popular star award won by another actress. I'm so confused!

SYJ won the KT Seezn Star Award (Actor). There is a separate popular actor and actress award. I think with the Seezn award, an actor or actress could have won. Here is the full list:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441015wpp/winners-of-popularity-awards-from-2020-apan-awards

2 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Could be SYJ attend too!!! So excited to see our #binjin appearance after the confirmation. A sweet glances of the two and proud smiles (under the mask on) at least what am expecting to happen on 24th Jan night. But deep down am wishing they might surprise us.. oh la..la.. let's do the delulu....haha... 

The irony though...their first award show together (PIFAN) they were sitting side by side but they didn't know each other and there was barely any interaction. During Baeksang, we now know they were already a couple, but were seated 6 feet apart.  APAN, if they both attend, they will be also 6 feet apart and probably wearing masks. Its like with each award they are forced further apart :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Binjin4thewin said:

"SYJ celebrated the 20th anniversary of her debut. Through KBS's "연중 라이브" both to thank fans and to uncover #HyunBin ♡ #SonYejin's romantic relationship. KBS's "연중 라이브" which tells the story of HB x SYJ's romantic relationship, will air at 8:30 pm (kst) on the 15th +

Omg!!! Dont want to expect anything but im so giddy... 

I think it will just be reporters who interviewed them during TN and CLOY talking about what they wtnessed i.e. the pink bubbles :wub:

SYJs latest post was touching, as always. You can tell she is overwhelmed and running out of ways to say thank you lol. It's very endearing. 

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a Chinese but I am laughing on her comment when I translate it on Papago App. It's seems that she's so upset being left alone in her own shelf. Well keep in mind that Jinnie is from SoKor Entertainment not from your Entertainment world. It's kinda funny that she's getting upset. She can't accept the fact that people loves Jinnie not only on her country but all around the world. But Jinnie is not the same as your personality I attest you with that. As alot of Koreans (Non K-Ent. and K-Ent.) said that SYJ personality is one of a very rare in K-Ent. that some Actresses do not have that's why Binnie choose her. It's seems that she is showing her true colour as an Actress. Sorry girl many people do not know you either! So don't compare your yourself to our Best Girl Jinnie to you is too far far far away from your attitude and acting! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

A virtual flower & cake garden for our birthday girl ... must be heaven with the floral & cake scents floating in the air!:hooray2:

And then she looks to her side & there's her man beaming at her! (I hope ...:wub:)

Don't know you personally, SYJ, but you must have been waiting 20 years for happiness like these ...  :elated:

Belated birthday greetings, SYJ !!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Seriyaluckily it isn't far. I assume they got a truck or something. Although not sure what she did with all the cakes after she took the videos and pictures lol. 

Vogue Hong Kong had also wished SYJ a happy birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6L3sHAVXV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link A tribute to her co stars but also mentioned she's dating HB 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@KimDdalgi
Thanks for sharing the news on Jiang Shuying. I actually laughed at her post cuz she was likely just joking and trying to be witty. But sorry gal, HB only belongs to SYJ and SYJ alone LOL!

This actress is pretty popular currently in China and has shown her love for HB before in TV programs. But I am sure its all in good fun. A fun fact - she was the ex-girlfriend of Hu Ge, who is a top S-tier and super popular and respected actor in China.

I am excited to watch KBS special feature tonight on Binjin's love story. Will we get new unseen footages of the 2018 interview? Maybe interviews with MCs and hosts and others who have observed them with each other. 

For sure SK media still cannot stop talking about Binjin. Their news was trending again on Naver few days ago.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

As usual whenever something gets posted on SNS and people get more excited over it, those posts have to be deleted lol. Anyways, it is clear they don't want people to get more hyped up before APAN Star Awards. However, it is just funny whenever this has to happen now. I wasn't surprised though. I was actually more surprised that APAN Star Awards would release video of SYJ inviting us to watch. Since that would cause more hype of her potentially attending and as of right now, we don't know if she will be attending. Kmedia and the whole world are basically wondering now. - No pressure. That is why she is either going to announce closer or not announce - just show up if she decides to attend. SYJ was also a previous APAN Star Awards nominee before - for SITR.

The original source? youtube - that video is now private. snow palette's posts are gone too. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2