[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

People are so insensitive....now they are posting their commments on Twitter that binjin must have broken up....and bin doing all these hard work back to back .....just to forget the agony..............if you can't ship ...then stop manipulating things

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

There are many of them still looking forward for these two. His fans were the ones who said that he is a filial son and his parents are quite strict. And i am not very sure if his parents will also go for it. Really seeing these photos  makes my heart sad. On the other hand we are not in position. In fact hyunbin wants his fans to know how charming his yejin is in cloy presscon but his fans are prefering the other. 

BinJin shippers posting this to let you all know that we can uplift prayers to God.. our intention for these two (BinJin) is for them to be together as we find that they are both compatible in many ways. 

Apologies. I junk to the spoiler as a reference for us. We do our best to avoid engaging bad comments. 

Shippers we know that when we ship we take our own responsibility right? And here in this ship as we know we sailing to nowhere yet and it is our heartfelt prayers that these two will eventually settle or dock to the beautiful destination God willing. We all know that as a shipper we love and support them for whats best in them but only the Lord will give the best answer. Always be prepared esp to our heart we invested in it. Therefore, if one of them will let go we just do our best to respect them no matter what

God bless us all the more!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Iseltwald said:

I was thinking about this. If I am going to jump onto someone's arms and attempt to do a koala hug, I would not do it unless I am sure (or I already know) that the person is strong enough to hold me that way. As there can be quite a lot of force if someone run to you and then koala-hugged you. 

HB is definitely much stronger and bigger physically compared to YJ. But somehow, in that BTS, the way YJ just casually launched herself to koala hug HB without any warning the first time around...it made me think that they have done this before *pardon my delulu mind*.... As otherwise, she would probably warned him first before she does the first koala hug, so he can get himself ready to receive her. So, in my delulu mind I thought hmm.. they must have done this before ;-) .

Anyway, rooting for them both in Baeksang awards!! and in grocery we trust!! 

I had the same thought and it is not delusional. I have seen this among theatre friends and how they rehearse their scenes. So don't worry lol. Normally actors would be like I am going to do this kind of hug before attempting that hug on the actor. However, it seems like she is use to doing that to him and doesn't tell him which hug she is going to do. Plus this is Switzerland. One of their first filming locations and there was no hugging of any type before this scene lol. You can tell how comfortable they are because instead of telling him which one she is going to do she just does it lol. To the point, she does it so many times that she is smiling mid koala hug lol. Also as an actor/"close friend", he wants to keep it professional, he has his hands that way. In case it gets caught on camera, his hands touching the wrong part of her body lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, charray said:

The day had reset for voting. Let’s go for another round of voting for both of them. We can also get HB to 1M votes this time.

Let's get it on!! Done voting! Yes to pushing HB's votes to 1M while further increasing the gap between SYJ and the second lead. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Yes I saw pics of her manager on many occasions. The reason why I didn't think it was her manager was because the manager was wearing a different shirt and pants;  there was a group pic of them as well as a pic of her and the manager  on the exact same location, exact same day.  The other 2 pics of the "other guy" the guy was wearing a white shirt and seems taller than her manager. And the sunglasses the white guy was wearing is not the same as the sunglasses her manager was wearing in the other pic of the same IG post. 

I haven't seen what was said above on social media and let's just keep this thread positive. At the end of the day, they are both actors. There are many reason why as actors they decide to do certain projects. As mentioned before in this thread, CFs are more quick and faster to complete than movie or another drama. Regardless of their real life status, we will always support them.

We have more Binnie CFs to come, SYJ CF and 20th anniversary, Plus Baeksang! So it will be a jam pack week. What we might get after the awards who knows.

Just posting this again to brighten up this page 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I know which post you are talking about and yes, the guy looks exactly the same as HB. the side profile looks exactly like HB. His hair also looks same as HB's hairstyle in MOTA. However, the 2nd photo with the front face makes one confused. You can see that his smile seems slightly  different from HB's.

If it were really HB, other fans would have identified this by now and commented or shared on social media. But so far, the photo has been missed. 

Also given their denials and need for privacy, YJ wouldn't post their vacation photos directly on her IG for the world to see. So maybe its his doppleganger with whom she's spending time :P

I agree 100%.  The side view pic looks like HB - the smile, the hair, the height but yes, the smile on the front view was different. And besides  these pics would have been all over the internet if it was HB. I was just very curious with the resemblance but like you said, HB must have a doppleganger who she spends time with when HB is not around. LOL

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Beadharmony said:

I agree 100%.  The side view pic looks like HB - the smile, the hair, the height but yes, the smile on the front view was different. And besides  these pics would have been all over the internet if it was HB. I was just very curious with the resemblance but like you said, HB must have a doppleganger who she spends time with when HB is not around. LOL

Haha...:D only time will tell. But then who's the mystery guy? 

Now that u have highlighted it, I did some sleuth work myself. 

So, as per Wikipedia page of MOTA - the production filmed in Spain between May- June 2018 and in Slovenia from August 2018. So given that the post was in mid June, maybe he got 2-3 days off to hang out with her. Maybe she visited him in Spain or some place in between, there are some comments saying the location looks like ones in MOTA.  I don't know if France has any locations with the cobbled streets like that. 

Also TN principle photography started in June 2017. So it was a good one year before June 2018, enough time for them to meet in the sets of TN and decide to get together. 

TN promotions only began in September so in June nobody knew about their chemistry or guessed that they could be spending time together. That's why she's posted the photo  so confidently. People have asked about the cute guy, but nobody has been able to guess that it could be HB. With no media reports or rumors around that pic etc, SYJ has just let it be there on her post. Whoever that person is, he has been able to hide his identify very well with a pair of sunglasses only. 

When I try to check his dimples, it does look like HB's dimples exactly ( left cheek slightly deeper than the right one). The post has her team members only. If he was a SYJ team member,  he would have been noticed by now as he looks exactly like HB. So definitely not a team member or manager.  So Maybe he's a very "close friend only"

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Haha...:D only time will tell. But then who's the mystery guy? 

Now that u have highlighted it, I did some sleuth work myself. 

So, as per Wikipedia page of MOTA - the production filmed in Spain between May- June 2018 and in Slovenia from August 2018. So given that the post was in mid June, maybe he got 2-3 days off to hang out with her. Maybe she visited him in Spain or some place in between, there are some comments saying the location looks like ones in MOTA.  I don't know if France has any locations with the cobbled streets like that. 

Also TN principle photography started in June 2017. So it was a good one year before June 2018, enough time for them to meet in the sets of TN and decide to get together. 

TN promotions only began in September so in June nobody knew about their chemistry or guessed that they could be spending time together. That's why she's posted the photo  so confidently. People have asked about the cute guy, but nobody has been able to guess that it could be HB. With no media reports or rumors around that pic etc, SYJ has just let it be there on her post. Whoever that person is, he has been able to hide his identify very well with a pair of sunglasses only. 

When I try to check his dimples, it does look like HB's dimples exactly ( left cheek slightly deeper than the right one). The post has her team members only. If he was a SYJ team member,  he would have been noticed by now as he looks exactly like HB. So definitely not a team member or manager.  So Maybe he's a very "close friend only"

I like how you think. LOL   

• LOL 1

Hi all, our couple is up for nomonation for most popular artist for Baeksang Arts Awards. Please download tiktok app and follow baeksangawards, click on the link in their profile and vote for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin if you want too them in the awards event. Please show your support for our couple

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Yes I saw pics of her manager on many occasions. The reason why I didn't think it was her manager was because the manager was wearing a different shirt and pants;  there was a group pic of them as well as a pic of her and the manager  on the exact same location, exact same day.  The other 2 pics of the "other guy" the guy was wearing a white shirt and seems taller than her manager. And the sunglasses the white guy was wearing is not the same as the sunglasses her manager was wearing in the other pic of the same IG post. 

Hello you need to remove the video from the quote! It’s part of the soompi rules. Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@celest1al I really love your input with the translations. Can you also help translate the bts part where they were in Mongolia in front of the camp fire, and SYJ was putting the blanket over HB, and she said, “sorry I can’t help touching you” then HB jokingly said “stop touching me!”? 

Were those the exact meanings? 

Thanks heaps ! 

I am watching the special episode again and comparing it to the translations we got in Swoon. I guess part of the problem is some parts are missing in the Swoon BHS than the special episode. Like there is slightly more in the special episode  @Binjin2Ri

@celest1al Was the Swoon English translations edit from the TVN behind the scene clips they release? And the special episode just had slightly more behind the scenes and analysis of those selected clips? Since I didn't watch CLOY live as it aired, I was wondering about this. As I had also read that, there was some episodes of CLOY that had slightly longer scenes in SK specifically with Captain Ri's company of 5 than what we got on Netflix. In the special episode, during the one step kiss rehearsal: HB says this "There is another way to say this in North Korean". In Swoon, we just get HB saying "The first option is you'll be fine and second option is "Everything will be fine" If I am looking at the two clips side by side, it looks like we didn't get HB saying about another way to say it in NK in the Swoon BHS clip. So the special episode had a longer clip.

Anyways, always fun watching the special episode. YCW calling HB a kiss master and also not understanding why BinJin keep laughing especially during that "first kiss" on boat scene. I also didn't understand why they were laughing that much filming that scene lol. Like it looks like SYJ was about to laugh cry saying her lines lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:
  Hide contents

There are many of them still looking forward for these two. His fans were the ones who said that he is a filial son and his parents are quite strict. And i am not very sure if his parents will also go for it. Really seeing these photos  makes my heart sad. On the other hand we are not in position. In fact hyunbin wants his fans to know how charming his yejin is in cloy presscon but his fans are prefering the other. 

Shippers posting this to let you all know that we can uplift prayers to God.. our intention for these two is for them to be together as we find that they are both compatible in many ways. 

Apologies. I junk to the spoiler as a reference for us. We do our best to avoid engaging bad comments. 

Shippers we know that when we ship we take our own responsibility right? And here in this ship as we know we sailing to nowhere yet and it is our heartfelt prayers that these two will eventually settle or dock to the beautiful destination God willing. We all know that as a shipper we love and support them for whats best in them but only the Lord will give the best answer. Always be prepared esp to our heart we invested in it. Therefore, if one of them will let go we just do our best to respect them no matter what

God bless us all the more!!! 

I heard he doesnt have any SM accounts though. Isn’t this a fan account? Anyway still shipping here. Her Christmas eve pic is proof still for me :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

I heard he doesnt have any SM accounts though. Is this a fan account? Anyway still shipping here. Her Christmas eve pic is proof still for me :)

It is a fan account. A lot of people think it is him especially the one on Twitter that has a lot of followers. I have seen tweets where they literally referenced "him" and got mad at "him" before. I believe that was why more people were reporting fake accounts to v/ast and why v/ast sent out a clarification that he doesn't have SNS.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

I heard he doesnt have any SM accounts though. Is this a fan account? Anyway still shipping here. Her Christmas eve pic is proof still for me :)

It is a fanacc just like any other fanacc On Instagram...it just has a kind of big following and it’s not like it’s his fansites or something or korean fans...so idk why it’s  a big deal that even need a discussion lol everyone has their own preference so.And the biggest hb fanacc on instagram is this one anyway :lol: https://instagram.com/hyunbin_actor?igshid=u1oeclcy51sp

And HB doesn’t even have an ig idk why people assuming all these acc is him too lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Updates

1:45 am Korean 

7:45 pm UK 

12:45 pm NewYork

HyunBin : + 201,000

SonYejin : + 135,000

Well done, everyone!

Keep voting like there is no tomorrow as we can reach the final destination with this pace.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3