[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Everytime I think of TN promos I keep thinking of how HB kept shuffling SYJ around on stage for no particular reason so when I came across this video, I remembered how much he did the same in CLOY :sweatingbullets:

Also, anyone else rewatching their old works and crying over how good they would’ve been if they’d worked together earlier on in their careers? They both looked like babies in the early 2000s so it’d be like watching a softer, cuter version of Binjin :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, nightskye said:

Also, anyone else rewatching their old works and crying over how good they would’ve been if they’d worked together earlier on in their careers? They both looked like babies in the early 2000s so it’d be like watching a softer, cuter version of Binjin :wub:

I’m glad that they worked together at their thirties if not I doubt we will have this lovely ship. Their twenties are for them to grow and change their thinking on relationships. Meeting the person at the right time saying suits them perfectly :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, redlai said:

That's quite offensive for YJ. Strong & independent female like here won't do such thing. I hope you can edit your comment to prevent negativity on this forum.

There are more possible reason why they are not admitting to dating. YJ is free of dating scandal for 20 yrs. I believe she will only admit a relationship when there's already a date set for the wedding! 

Edited by aicila
to remove the offensive message from the orig. msg
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, aicila said:

That's quite offensive for YJ. Strong & independent female like here won't do such thing. I hope you can edit your comment to prevent negativity on this forum.

There are more possible reason why they are not admitting to dating. YJ is free of dating scandal for 20 yrs. I believe she will only admit a relationship when there's already a date set for the wedding! 

I absolutely agree with you! YJ is clean by her track record in her career! She has no dating scandal! Too risky for her to ruin her clean track record in 20 yrs of her career just for dating scandal! That's why I believe even if HB and her in serious relationship by now (I believe they are dating though). She won't announce it but when they already a date set for wedding! Don't forget they are in mature age that simple dating is not the concern but marriage! I can speak like this since I am in the same age like them (I was born in 1982 as well), so i know what they feel!

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi..First time shippers here. I am reading the threads from page 1 and now I’m at page 307. Can anyone translate this VAST caption on their IG last vogue photoshoot 2018. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnI4x4LggTj/?igshid=1xsvr4o24ib2z

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, BJHope said:

4: SYJ holding onto HB’s head at the hospital bed

Maybe it is just me, but I think SYJ holdt HB’s head at the hospital scene to film a close up of HB’s head (as required by the director & shown in original episode)

SYJ had covered her mouth before the kiss scene, then HB made a staring eyes towards her & closed his eyes after that. So she seemed not want to make things too obvious 

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, redlai said:

Has anyone thought that MAYBE, just maybe the reason why Binnie and Jinnie can’t admit their relationship is because Jinnie was really the reason why Hyun Bin and Kang Sora broke up? Harhar Don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% BinJin. Just can’t stop wondering why they won’t admit their relationship to the public. Love Love Love

A 100% not. In their movie as they start filming in 2017, they just work as per normal as colleagues. No skinship no flirting aside from purely discussion about their script and knowing each others acting with the presence of the director. However, due to there strong appeal perhaps both were amazed on how beautiful their personality are but they have to restrained themselves as their main purpose was to focus on their movie. I mean they can still admire secretly and there is nothing wrong about that but if somehow that opposite was already into relationship then be aware of.

They slowly started being close was on their movie presscon 2018. 

I think they cannot confirm bcoz both have accepted the drama CLOY. So now that their drama had already ended instill they cannot admit right away and again it was hinder due to the pandemic situation. And while waiting lets just continue to pray for them that they may end up as husband and wife.

GOD bless us everyone. Stay home stay safe.:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

If I were asked to list the Top 8 bts that offer evidence of BinJin being real, they would be:

1: Going to Mongolia airport vid where HB waited for SYJ’s van and luggage. Such care and protectiveness.

2. SYJ crying for real in soju scene.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

5. HB interlocking fingers with her (before the ring scene)

6: HB leaning on her at the hospital bed.

7: HB spinning her in Swiss paraglide bts despite the “Cut” call.

8: Reunion at RJH father’s house bts – mimicking mouth action, arm holding, leaning in.

Cherry-on-the-pie: The full-on, lip-on-lip final kiss (with HB adding a French flavour to it).

I fully agree with you.  The very moving action of HB & YJ for me is the shot with green screen. 

"At the end, they held each other and e rubbed & squeezed her arm again and again."

It's very moving for me as this shot was the last one for CLOY.  Both of them were aware that they can no longer be in a Kdrama after this.  For normal colleagues, ending the drama is a happy thing as shooting for 6+ months is very tiring.  But for them, since they are "close friend", ending this drama is bittersweet.  It's as if you can no longer breath the same air while at work with your "close friend".  I believe on this last shot, YJ was crying.  That's one solid evidence that they are not the usual colleagues.  Imagine a scenario that you and your BF as working in an office.  Being together everyday.  Then suddenly, one has to leave and move to diff. company.  That's how I picture this shot.  After CLOY, there is very less probability of them working together.

I still thank them for all the candies they gave us in TN, CLOY, BTS, interviews.  We have a glimpse of the sweet world of these "close friends". 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 8

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yesterday’s news about fans texting SYJ via her friend’s IG, was disturbing. Reading and applauding SYJ  on her own IG is fan-hood but badgering her with unwanted messages (let alone via someone else’s IG) is stalking. I woke up dreading some kind of horrible announcement or repeat denial. Shivers.

Looking at these clothes, this green screen photo shoot appears to be for one of the photographs of RJH/YSeri displayed on the shelf in the Swiss chalet scene. Some dissatisfied fans discounted this vid as a clue to BinJin being real. I saw it differently.

On the vid, SYJ gave HB a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek, as if lightly nibbling him. He closed his eyes and reached out to her. At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

If I were asked to list the Top 8 bts that offer evidence of BinJin being real, they would be:

1: Going to Mongolia airport vid where HB waited for SYJ’s van and luggage. Such care and protectiveness.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

8: Reunion at RJH father’s house bts – mimicking mouth action, arm holding, leaning in.

Cherry-on-the-pie: The full-on, lip-on-lip final kiss (with HB adding a French flavour to it).

These are just what immediately come to mind. I haven’t included photos, stage promos and interviews yet! You might have your picks to add. I so miss them.

I agree. These are too the bts i always go back to, its spontaneous and just what any couple would do.

Edited by Enya
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yesterday’s news about fans texting SYJ via her friend’s IG, was disturbing. Reading and applauding SYJ  on her own IG is fan-hood but badgering her with unwanted messages (let alone via someone else’s IG) is stalking. I woke up dreading some kind of horrible announcement or repeat denial. Shivers.

Looking at these clothes, this green screen photo shoot appears to be for one of the photographs of RJH/YSeri displayed on the shelf in the Swiss chalet scene. Some dissatisfied fans discounted this vid as a clue to BinJin being real. I saw it differently.

On the vid, SYJ gave HB a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek, as if lightly nibbling him. He closed his eyes and reached out to her. At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

These are just what immediately come to mind. I haven’t included photos, stage promos and interviews yet! You might have your picks to add. I so miss them.

agree. These are too the bts i always go back to, its spontaneous and just what any couple would do.

Edited by Enya
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lalaland said:

Maybe it is just me, but I think SYJ holdt HB’s head at the hospital scene to film a close up of HB’s head (as required by the director & shown in original episode)

SYJ had covered her mouth before the kiss scene, then HB made a staring eyes towards her & closed his eyes after that. So she seemed not want to make things too obvious 

I have always find the highlighted in red part amusing. Can you guys share with me what do guys think the staring eyes and closed eyes mean?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, redlai said:

I don't think so :) The dating rumors started on TN promotions, not TN shooting. And I honestly don't think that YJ is the type of girl to meddle on happy relationships.

I think YJ built high walls around her. For me, she's not making relationships public because she values what she makes public. Since she successfully kept her relationships private for 20 yrs, isn't it more rewarding for her future husband that he is her only one (in public record). Why break it now? Unless it's for keeps/forever :heart: Let's just wait for BinJin. In our guts, we know that it's only a matter of time.

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

39 minutes ago, blessedchild said:

I have always find the highlighted in red part amusing. Can you guys share with me what do guys think the staring eyes and closed eyes mean?

Same here.  I always wonder what is that hidden conversation between these "close friends".  In the hospital scene, YJ covered her mouth, HB tilt his head and look at her intently.  Both of them staring at each other then HB closed his eyes!

Perhaps they were silently talking through their eyes of an inside joke???  That's my best guess.  Unfortunately, I can never know that inside joke  :D

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, aicila said:

For normal colleagues, ending the drama is a happy thing as shooting for 6+ months is very tiring.  But for them, since they are "close friend", ending this drama is bittersweet.  It's as if you can no longer breath the same air while at work with your "close friend".  I believe on this last shot, YJ was crying.  That's one solid evidence that they are not the usual colleagues.  Imagine a scenario that you and your BF as working in an office.  Being together everyday.  Then suddenly, one has to leave and move to diff. company.  That's how I picture this shot.  After CLOY, there is very less probability of them working together.

I still thank them for all the candies they gave us in TN, CLOY, BTS, interviews.  We have a glimpse of the sweet world of these "close friends". 

I agree. If a project is close to YJ's heart she will probably experience sepanx. Cloy as she mentioned is one project that she will keep remembering in her Work portfolio, maybe her best so far ( my opinion only ). It is different when you and your loved one feels so strongly and immersed  in a common project like it feels like your own baby ..you try to nurture it to achieve the best results, and they have not gone short with their mission.They have given us not just a masterpiece and this happy little corner where we meet and chat from different parts of the world as if we are just next to each other.

I hope we can all see this through even when they enter their next chapter where there will be no more limitations on what next project they can both put their hands on and together...cause the posibilities will be endless. 

@picky_eater_seri  your  designs are so cute and spring like. I look forward to your layouts once the real wedding photos has been published.

• Like 4
  • Love 8