[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, cris_feliz said:
  1. May i ask why CLOY was stopped for 2 weeks last january 2020? aren't they preparing that time on their wedding day ?haha excuse my delulu mind LOL
  2. Ive heard SYJ was rushed to ER/hospitalized at the last week of Jan 2020, hmmmm maybe she's preggy?HAHAHAHA excuse me again im just making myself kilig LOL how i wish it's true
  3. I havent heard any news from SYJ maybe because, she's hiding herself bcoz of her tummy? and ive noticed she seemed slimmer and slimmer like a woman who's suffering from morning sickness LOL hahaha excuse me again..how we wish right?
  4. Sorry i just missed SYJ AND HB hahahah, if these things happened...or at least one of those bullets that ive mentioned, then get back to me so i can donate a LECHON hahahaha anyway my first time to post LOL

This one. GOD. Please read CLOY's  thread for clarifications, not just throwing "bad" assumptions which will only taint their image. They are senior actors, not some crazy in love teenagers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Thought of sharing. I just saw this on an FB group now. I think this was a comment from their Couch Talk on YT

True or not, we're just here to hope and pray :wub:

Wat group is this? Pls share. :blush:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

This one. GOD. Please read CLOY's  thread for clarifications, not just throwing "bad" assumptions which will only taint their image. They are senior actors, not some crazy in love teenagers. 

Glad that I’m not the only one who feel uncomfortable with those statements.. :mellow:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Let’s ignore those new shippers who insist and persist on bringing their speculations, views and discussions on topics that are not welcome in this thread.

Let’s admire the visuals of our Binjin couple instead. Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin look good in traditional costume too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ncly said:

I don't understand why HB got the "serial dater" nickname. If talking about the relationships he's publicly admitted to, there have been 3 only ...

It’s different for K-Ent. I guess having ‘public’ relationship 3 times is considered too many especially for a very popular male celebrity. Most of the incredibly popular ones denied all their rating rumors.

[[[ from his old interview (Feb 17, 2011) ]]]

Source: https://otayamin.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/the-amazing-mr-bin/

Q: Since [My Name is Kim Sam Soon] (2005), you have once again rose to new heights of popularity with [Secret Garden]. Though acting can be described as a job of self-expression to the world, on the other hand it seems like a job where one must be able to conceal parts of yourself from the public. Hyun Bin, how much percentage of yourself do you feel and think you are expressing in your life right now?

A: Well, it’s hard to give you an absolute figure, I just give my best in front of the camera and aim to express as much as I can. While I aim to improve further in the future and gain more experience, I feel that I have expressed whatever I can up to this present moment. However regarding my privacy I hope to be able to conceal more. I hope to be able to separate work and privacy, but there are times where it’s just impossible to do so. I guess our country is not yet able to do that. We are not like Hollywood, where gossip is viewed merely as gossip. It is fine if good intentions enable us to receive support and concern, but there are times when that isn’t the case, and it’s those times that I wish I could have the power to block it. Currently, I figure the public media doesn’t know my private life, not even 10% of it.

(me: public image is very important in K-ent)

[Son Ye-jin’s February 2018 interview; conducted on January 11] 

Q: Looks like you haven’t experienced major setbacks

Ye-jin: This is not easy to answer.  Maybe I didn’t get involved in any huge scandal or something that needs to be clarified; don’t know if it’s because of this reason that I have this feeling. Regardless of how it looks, it's a matter of concern to people.  For example, if this person goes on a blind date with someone, will worry whether there will be rumors of dating with this person.  From the standpoint of an actor, one has to have the determination to maintain his own image first. In my case, I don’t want to be criticized or make mistakes.  Although I have let it go a little bit now, it was almost OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) in my early 20’s. Because I take this job very seriously.

1 hour ago, ncly said:

My first time seeing these photos (not sure if it's photoshopped), they look so 'domestic' here - as in husband and wife.

EC167A67-0C65-44D5-B939-9290C5406623.jpg

32690C85-AB9B-4891-BC00-3BD4FE9FA49B.jpg
(credits: on pics)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, hb-syj said:

Healthy duscussion -> happy mood

Jealous fangirls -> create doubts abt BJ

Jealous fangirls -> bashing/ judging SYJ

Jealous fangirls -> negative speculation
Exes comparisions

Toxic enviroment -> bad mood 

The cycle repeats itself in a few pages

Totally agree with this cycle as I've also noticed this and tried to ignore and move on. I think this is partly due to lack of new contents for our OTP.

Please, as someone has already pointed out, if you have nothing good to say, just don't say anything. If you are a fan, you don't need any explanation to believe but if you are an anti-shipper then any explanation will not suffice. Instead of saying negative things about someone, why not bring up what he/she excels, loves and any other positive attributes that we still don't know.

If you are in doubt then you might want to seek answers from previous pages of this forum. There are also forums related to the drama and to the individual actors. Having said that, I also understand where the newbies are coming from. Jumping to this ship just because of CLOY will find yourself in oblivion. You may help yourself by going back to page 1. For old timers, may we also ask for your guidance.

We perceived this forum as a happy place specially during this time where there is so much toxicity in the world. This is where we can state our ideas, observations and opinions but there is no absolute freedom. We are guided with rules to remain orderly and peaceful.

Peace out. Now back to regular programming. I don't know with you but I'm seeing BinJin here and not RiRi :blush:

hbsyjtired.jpg&key=9717bd5477c7409c85636

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I don’t mean age to matter in the superficial sense. But age does matter when it comes to building a family. HB is in his late 30s approaching early 40s. He has always made it known that he wants to have a family - and so logically speaking, his hypothetical next relationship would likely be with someone who is younger. I don’t think it would necessarily be someone drastically younger, but fact of life is women do have a biological clock. Yes we can reproduce much later thanks to technology these days, but there is a limit. Again, with that said, I am very hopeful that there won’t be a next relationship and that HB and SYJ have found their forever.

I agree with @cloyfan. He has always mentioned how he wanted his future children to regard him, very specifically. It is actually SYJ i am skeptical about. Not only did she mentioned once that she often questioned her own preparedness in raising a family, but on the other hand imagined herself as a very hands on wife and mother should the time comes. And for me as I see it,  the clock is really ticking, which brings me back to my excitement that should all goes well, an announcement is just around the corner. Isn't it that her best friend married around 38 or 39 as well but it was after 3years of dating? 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, rosy said:

HB, you get caught

..and that from september 22.. when they're doing a filter video with love above their head.. a lot of simkoong picture and video at that day who become treasure for us. :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 5

When I looked at Bin's stares at and actions with Jin in almost all clips, sometimes I thought Jin would never find any other guy who could take such care of and commit to her happiness so much :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Kari said:

Song Yoona even liked every single one of YJ's post from Nov 14, 2019 up until the recent lemon tree photo...EXCEPT the photo of YJ and HB that was posted on Christmas Eve! Call me delusional, maybe Yoona knows something about them so she avoided liking it? :phew: I even looked back at the photos YJ posted with some male co-stars in 2018 and Yoona-unnie liked some of them. Soooo not sure why HB is different. Maybe Yoona just happened to miss that one YJ posted with HB. 

Did she also like all the selcas with HB during TN promo?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aicila said:

Did she also like all the selcas with HB during TN promo?

She did not! She did not like ONE post that YJ posted with HB during promos! At least this is from a quick glance. Idk if she ever commented etc. I'll do more investigative work later lol but from what I see...NOT ONE POST. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

26 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

I agree with @cloyfan. He has always mentioned how he wanted his future children to regard him, very specifically. It is actually SYJ i am skeptical about. Not only did she mentioned once that she often questioned her own preparedness in raising a family, but on the other hand imagined herself as a very hands on wife and mother should the time comes. And for me as I see it,  the clock is really ticking, which brings me back to my excitement that should all goes well, an announcement is just around the corner. Isn't it that her best friend married around 38 or 39 as well but it was after 3years of dating? 

I can understand JY's unpreparedness in having a family. But her answer & insight was given when she was not yet in a serious relationship. I think women like her, who is very independent & enjoy being single, will only commit to a family life upon finding the right match. If she feels HB is her right match, she'll be okay to embrace it. 

On my delulu mind, I'm sure YJ can't say no to a future with HB, just by thinking how cute their future kids will be. Imagining a little boy or girl with HB's dimples! Who can say no to that? ;-)

• Like 8
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Kari said:

She did not! She did not like ONE post that YJ posted with HB during promos! At least this is from a quick glance. Idk if she ever commented etc. I'll do more investigative work later lol but from what I see...NOT ONE POST. 

That's really fishy huh? It's impossible that she missed all of YJ's 5 posts with HB during TN promos.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Kari said:

EXCEPT the photo of YJ and HB that was posted on Christmas Eve! Call me delusional, maybe Yoona knows something about them so she avoided liking it? :phew:

Maybe the people who knew something is going on between them are also cautious of their actions. They would be the last ones who will react (ie. like the post) so as not to attract attention from their fans and fans of BinJin :) Edit: Apparently, Song Yoon-ah liked the postings using another IG account. Thanks @Helena

I don't know if you have noticed the actor who played as NK soldier who is a fan of Kdramas (seated beside SYJ when facing the screen), after seeing them hug at the wrap up party, he immediately divert his attention elsewhere and never looked back :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Song Yoon-ah has another Instagram account (more personal, mostly pics of her family & close friends).  I just checked, she liked all 7 postings from The Negotiation. 

Well that probably means she wholeheartedly support this relationship hihi. Thanks for checking!

• Like 4