[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Re. fortune telling, ok ok ok just for fun blablabla and I also don’t take it too seriously but yes, your Ascendant ie time of birth do helps, apparently, in the complete assessment. I don’t know how to write it but it differs by hour. 

No marriage is all quiet and happy - that’s normal. But if they can iron it out together, it will be a harmonious one. Which is normally the case too. 

Besides, you all know what’s the best thing for a couple like Tiger Jinnie and Puppy Binnie post-fight, riiiiiiiight... hehehe  (reference point: fight and post-fight scene a la Mr and Mrs Smith) ;)  ok someone take those fanfics away from me hahahahaha... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

This one and @Chewy ‘s post on bra size really cracked me up. Why? Because in Ep 14 YJ/YSR said that she can no longer wear bikini because of the surgery scar and HB/RJH said then you don’t have to wear a bikini. Combine that with the hair smelling and scar showing and bra shopping above and how HB/Min Tae Cute asked for her size in TN... guess there’s no need for it after all.. *adjusts collar* *read too much fanfics*

It’s a meme / video snippet waiting to happen for sure!

Looks like your wish has been granted ;-)

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, groceryshopper said:

So, I've been rewatching @bpwinces! FMV, and at 09:30-09:35, can somebody pls confirm what am seeing. Did YJ turn her head towards HB and he in turn faced her so that they were basically cheek to cheek? I saw an old clip of this and the way the poster described it was that YJ was hiding her face behind HB because she was shy of the cast and crew's reaction to the kissing scene. However, while rewatching it (for so many times), I really think that when she turned towards him, he also face him (and I swear even if it was so dark, I can see HB's gentle smile there!) and leaned towards her. OMG! I am soo giddy again! :love:  

I noticed this too! Was this the same video because I feel like I am now seeing it in a new light. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

YJ/YSR said that she can no longer wear bikini because of the surgery scar and HB/RJH said then you don’t have to wear a bikini. Combine that with the hair smelling and scar showing and bra shopping above and how HB/Min Tae Cute asked for her size in TN...

Hmmmmm,. true,i wonder why HB did not mention about the sizes of the bra in CLOY its because he knows/he had a idea before of the vital stats.of YJ in TN.

Oh forgive my delulu mind, its fate.

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

I need everyone who love them to keep them in your prayers for Baeksang awards.

Everyday I am just waiting for the nominees list to land on my work desk.
let’s all pray that the event is not cancelled but ok to postpone. And that our binjin must be inside the nominees list.  And pray fervently that they shall both attend should they be nominated. And CLOY to be the best drama! 

Our RiRi couple for the win!! 

I'm hoping HB and SYJ get nominated as well in the acting and popularity categories. I've been wondering though if the Grand Prize will go to the writer or show itself, which would still be big achievements. Hopefully politics doesn't deter the show from being rightfully acknowledged as one of the best.

HB mentioned in an interview prior to CLOY that he had not yet met a realistic love story for an actor his age (not quoted verbatim). I wonder if, despite the plot's unrealistic undertones, he would consider CLOY as having met that criteria for him.

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

I need everyone who love them to keep them in your prayers for Baeksang awards.

Of course! :) They deserve it without doubts!! Chemistry is off-chart but also each scene where they acted individually and apart from each other, were daebak!

Spoiler

I also hope director-nim get a nomination, by the way. He impressed me a lot (the shoot while he was searching her in the woods scene, the last goodbye scene.... wow, and many more, very well directed and acted!)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Fortune tellers: Personally, I think we make our own destiny. Environment (and I’m willing to include the planets) and surrounding people may be influencing factors but NOT determinants of one’s life and happiness. But even if we look at this latest fortune telling YT video, to quote the lady on BinJin, “Love fortune is good as a couple, good flow of love feelings. Marriage difficult (at first) but there will be a turnaround. Protect well, difficulties can be overcome”.  I view her comments as positive. I would have been more suspicious if she had painted a bed of roses because difficulties come to marriages between ordinary people and all the more so to celebrities. Besides, it’s GOOD to know the troubles ahead because to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Key thing is, is there love? I believe HB and SYJ love each other hard and deep. I really believe this about them but the goldfish bowl life they endure must be very unsettling. Bottom line, mature love prevails. BinJin are not kids, I'm so glad they met in their late 30s and not their 20s. I believe in BinJin love. @binjinunnie  You felt sad cuz you wish so much for BinJin to work out, it's understandable. We do too:wub:, so let's cheer them on together!:)

I was re-watching CLoY and came to the “first snow” scene, where RJH and YSeri were having a beer in Pyongyang and the first snow fell. She told leaned over and told him about the S.Korean belief that watching the first snow with someone would see their love fulfilled. I Googled to see if there is such a belief and yes, there is – as per pic below.  CLoY was filming right through the winter months of 2019. There is every chance that BinJin were together during “first snow” …  that thought made me smile.

hbsyj-first-snow.jpg

• Like 14
  • Love 7

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

Omo ..:DYou are talking about doubting??...That was way before when fans were not sure of  marriage being on the cards but believed they were dating. Sometimes my delulu mind wants to believe that they are already married:wub:.Now we have even done their family planning, that how many kids they will have and in which year.The only thing left is to decide  which kindergarten school will be attended by Kim juniors:rolleyes:.

HAHHAHA true we've alr planned their child's name, them being in childcare:wub:  i like to think thteyre alr married secretly:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know what the north ahjummas saying in wrap up party? its seem like they teasing HB and YJ?

OMG, this is too much for my delulu mind :wub:

Covid19 spread in my country. Binjin forum really helped me get through quarantine.

Take care of your health and hopefully everything will get better soon
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

@Elle R of course. I say it for both of them if they are both nominated and win in the respective categories. 
take note there is no couple award for Baeksang.
So possible nomination for our couple respectively would be:  

best actress

best actor

grand prize

for cloy would be:

best drama

best director

best script

art award

best supporting actor 

best supporting actress 

last but not least the popularity awards, this is strictly by voting and the only award that can be determined by fans through voting but looking at last year ranking for Hyun Bin only 2.52% and Yejin 0.62% is definitely not enough to win at all. 
everyone has to gather strength to make this happen for them this year. 

To win popularity awards, the votes need to be over 50%! And everyone has to come forward to vote! Take note that Voting is open for international fans too
look at this for reference to 2019 ranking 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/ranking-popular-actress-actor/

• Like 11
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@Elle R of course. I say it for both of them if they are both nominated and win in the respective categories. 

best actress

best actor

grand prize

for cloy would be:

best drama

best director

best script

art award

best supporting actor 

best supporting actress 

last but not least the popularity awards, this is strictly by voting but looking at last year ranking for Hyun Bin only 2.52% and Yejin 0.62% is definitely not enough to win at all. 

To win popularity awards, the votes need to be over 50%! And everyone has to come forward to vote! Take note that Voting is open for international fans too
look at this for reference for last year 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/ranking-popular-actress-actor/

It’s gonna be a nail-biting race for sure this year o the categories. And we have to all pull it together to vote once the link is out :) because am not so sure how the ranking is like right now in SK for actors and actresses, but once the buzz is off it’s difficult to pull it and keep it up. Gahhhh this is definitely a stressful time!

I recall that Baeksang is the highest level of awards in SK for TV and movies, so competition is tough. Looking forward to seeing the list of nominations too. The selections may differ slightly from the ones done by the TV stations as it’s essentially all-best-dramas-in the country-into-one. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

best actress

best actor

grand prize

for cloy would be:

best drama

best director

best script

art award

best supporting actor 

best supporting actress 

last but not least the popularity awards, this is strictly by voting but looking at last year ranking for Hyun Bin only 2.52% and Yejin 0.62% is definitely not enough to win at all. 

look at this for reference to 2019 ranking 

I also think it will be a nail biting race for this year’s Baeksang Awards.

I am seeing comments predicting first Daesang for Park Seo Joon and first Best Actress award for Kim Da Mi as well as best drama for Itaewon Class. I did not watch Itaewon Class as I am not keen on revenge plot which is nothing new in kdrama. Anyone who had watched care to shed some light if our couple going to lose out to the male and female leads of Itaewon Class? I will be so sad as I really want our couple to win at this year’s Baeksang Awards. 

As for the COVID-19 situation, instead of cancelling or postponing the event, can the oraganisers be creative and do in a different format to allow for social distancing to minimise the risks of transmission? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

It’s gonna be a nail-biting race for sure this year o the categories. And we have to all pull it together to vote once the link is out :) because am not so sure how the ranking is like right now in SK for actors and actresses, but once the buzz is off it’s difficult to pull it and keep it up. Gahhhh this is definitely a stressful time!

I recall that Baeksang is the highest level of awards in SK for TV and movies, so competition is tough. Looking forward to seeing the list of nominations too. The selections may differ slightly from the ones done by the TV stations as it’s essentially all-best-dramas-into-one. 

yes baeksang is big scale and extremely prestigious and bringing all dramas and movies for the year under one roof irregardless of the station.
TV station awards only for the dramas produced by that said channel so the ball game is different. 

this is a crucial time to determine a star worth, their marketability even in CF, the scripts being offered in future, the casting, which writers and directors want to use you etc etc. it’s like an annual examination for these celebrities. 

@flailingfangirl no dear, all awards are determined by a panel of judges and experts in the industry and the only one fans can vote in would be the popularity awards. 

NOW you all know why I needed all of you to keep them in your prayers right? I have legit reasons to do so if we even want to see them attending the awards at all. It’s important. We know ultimately it’s all up to the judges but we all can gather strength for them 

HYUN BIN x SON YE JIN x CLOY FOR THE WIN!! Chant chant chant 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, charray said:

I also think it will be a nail biting race for this year’s Baeksang Awards.

I am seeing comments predicting first Daesang for Park Seo Joon and first Best Actress award for Kim Da Mi as well as best drama for Itaewon Class. I did not watch Itaewon Class as I am not keen on revenge plot which is nothing new in kdrama. Anyone who had watched care to shed some light if our couple going to lose out to the male and female leads of Itaewon Class? I will be so sad as I really want our couple to win at this year’s Baeksang Awards. 

As for the COVID-19 situation, instead of cancelling or postponing the event, can the oraganisers be creative and do in a different format to allow for social distancing to minimise the risks of transmission? 

Difficult to say and compare between CLOY and IC because the genre is totally different. Storyline differs too - am watching IC now. And depending on the voters pool for Baeksang as well. Am not so sure as to how campaigning is done for Baeksang or no campaign at all - merely by viewing of performances alone or not.

Technical awards would largely depend on the voters in Korea whilst popularity... we have to work really hard on it ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Thanks for the clarification! In my head, there is no way industry experts would overlook the performances of HB and SYJ (at least for a nomination). Right?, asks my bias self. lol

I'd like to think that because of the buzz throughout the airing of CLOY the top movers and shakers in the industry took notice and still have it on their radar this award season.

• Like 7