[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, Pipp said:

Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment is collecting materials related to malicious rumors, false rumors and distorted words and are going to take legal action/sue them

That response about taking legal actions was not because of their dating rumors. Therefore it’s off topic.

Spoiler

The message was given as a response because some people tried to start spreading false rumors about HB in regards to Joo Jin Mo and Jang Dong Gun text messages scandal. Off topic and malicious because he is not related and didn’t take part with all that. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1

On 7/26/2019 at 3:06 PM, firstaid said:

Yup, and to think that the golf sighting last year, HB was in the midst of a very busy shooting schedule, juggling his Rampant promos & MOTA shootings, he spent his precious free time to play golf w/ YJ. If that's not special, then I don't know what is. First time I knew also that YJ was into golf. I knew that she was into yoga & swimming, but not golf. Based from what his male co-star in Pirate, SYJ is a certified homebody who prefers having friends at home than go out.

i’ve never seen these golf pictures! Any link? :love:

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

That response about taking legal actions was not because of their dating rumors. Therefore it’s off topic.

Hide contents

The message was given as a response because some people tried to start spreading false rumors about HB in regards to Joo Jin Mo and Jang Dong Gun text messages scandal. Off topic and malicious because he is not related and didn’t take part with all that. 

You’re right.  Below is the official statement from VAST.

—————-

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 01. 14. 5:41 PM

Hyun Bin's company collects evidence to sue keyboard warriors

Hyun Bin's management agency will be collecting malicious rumors to take legal measures.

On January 14, VAST Entertainment announced on the official SNS, "We're currently collecting materials related to malicious rumors and distorted words to protect the rights of our actors.''

The company expressed, "In case fans come across any malicious rumors related to the company's actors, please actively report them to us.''

Despite not providing any legal countermeasures on any specific content, VAST Entertainment has taken a tough stance on conducting a comprehensive review of the online rumored stories, then taking appropriate responses.

VAST Entertainment is the home to many actors like Hyun Bin, Lee Jae Wook, Kim Yoon Ji, Shin Do Hyeon, Kim Jee In, Park Yi Hyun, etc.

Below is the full announcement of Hyun Bin's management agency, VAST Entertainment.

12EC51FE-FC1E-4E95-9E01-D4605070041D.jpg

Hello.
This is VAST Entertainment

We're currently collecting materials related to malicious rumors and distorted words to protect the rights of our actors.  In case fans come across any malicious rumors related to the company's actors, please actively report them to us.

Thank you.

Reporter Cho Yeon Gyeong  /cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, binjinforevs said:

i’ve never seen these golf pictures! Any link?

In this thread, I don’t remember the page sorry, you will have to back read. I don’t even recall how many weeks ago, but it was posted a collage of pics that included that one. 

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

omg I so agree with you! I only wish for the masses to heed your advice. If only is that perfect right? Take heed not to compare western and asian cultures especially not for korean entertainment. You need to embrace yourself for a ride 

I think when it comes to korean idols is not just korean culture because sometimes non Korean fans can be more cruel to couples so I think it’s mostly just fan culture that carries this obsessive mentally towards idols. I think the k industry has started to change most definitely but not as fast as we would like to.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Pipp said:

Okay, it doesn’t state anything about that scandel. So anything can be reported if false. 

Some people in the social media may have misunderstood that it was related to dating rumors, but it wasn’t because of them.  

Spoiler

The reason behind this statement was the one mentioned in my other post (written also in the hidden section of my other post). This statement appeared soon after HB started to be mentioned in that scandal. The agency acted  for protection and to stop them from mentioning him since he was not involved. Those comments were malicious and unfoundedly made.

It got twisted as you said by some people.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Even before anything could happen, this person who took the pictures after realizing the destruction made cannot be found. And it’s ironic that everyone adore her grocery pictures and didn’t find it invasive. Lol how is she different from dispatch? That is their private time too no? 

and thanks to humans conflicting mind, I get to stay on my job as reporters would never go down in history lol 

I think everyone just assumed that the person who took the grocery pics just happened to meet them there while Dispatch are known stalkers. They go after them to expose them on purpose and to get money out of it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Pipp said:

Okay, it doesn’t state anything about that scandel. So anything can be reported if false. 

This issue’s already been discussed by many (not just here), but you can interpret it whichever way you want. You can go ahead and report to VAST whatever you feel is false/malicious as well.

All agencies take legal actions against malicious rumors. Some rumor can be so damaging that it can end a person’s career. The phone hack incident was very serious, it could ruin his reputation.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386424wpp/more-artists-and-agencies-deny-involvement-with-religious-sect-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-in-korea-plan-to-take-legal-action

for new members, please read forum rules. Don’t quote images, long post (leave only the portion that you want to reply to), etc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@Pipp Please do not quote images. It against Soompi Rules. Edit your post. TQVM

Once again, this is a shipper thread forum. If anyone do not like the content here, you are free to log out from this thread. Please do not spread negativity or target at any member's for their shipping to the OTP. Read the rules of this Shipper's Paradise Forum first. TQ. 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pipp said:

I've only seen one actor include a legal action notice on a dating rumor when attached to a denial

... could be more but none linked directly to HB and SYJ. If it was that serious, because we all know HB and SYJ both have several different ships, HB prob would have included a notice to sue or some sort of legal action after the hand holding debacle.

Please join a preferred ship or at least pretend to be a semi-fan of this one. Much appreciated.

@Chewy I'm not sure everyone loved the photos lol. I read many were excited yet commented on the stalkerish nature. US media is ruthless, particularly in LA (over NY). If they were Hollywood stars, I am sure the photog would have been paid decently.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

I came across this on YouTube today. Thanks to whoever did this, it made me smile. Hope it will make you all happy too. Have a good weekend everyone!

BinJin with colleagues

Thanks for the video.  It made me smile hehee. I wish there are some BTS comparisons too!

Edit: There IS a BTS video from the same channel!

• Like 9
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

In this thread, I don’t remember the page sorry, you will have to back read. I don’t even recall how many weeks ago, but it was posted a collage of pics that included that one. 

really? I read since page 1 i dont see any of that pics :( 

7 minutes ago, Delulu0696 said:

really? I read since page 1 i dont see any of that pics :( 

It is a very small pic ... you'd prob say, that's it? lol Prob easier to find on Instagram or Twitter using #binjin and possibly #timeline. All I can recall is that the photo was taken at an exclusive golf club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Pepper said:

Is this what you were looking for? 

Yes yes! That’s the video/ GIF I’m referring too! Thanks! HB always seem to experience  2nd and everyone embarrassment when he’s with YJ. They are so cute together and I just love how YJ’s infectious humor brings out the dorkiness in HB.

@Delulu0696

The golf picture is really not clear at all. I posted a collage picture and it’s too small to tell who was at the golf course. If you really want to see it, might be easier to search in tweeter “Hyunbin son yejin at golf course” or something similar. That’s how I found most of the rare Binjin. I posted it here a number of pages away but it’s difficult to search in this thread.

• LOL 2

For someone here,  I am politely going to ask you if you are a shipper of BinJin? I am confused that your posts are not for shipping them.

perhaps those that are not shippers and has lots of negative vibes may want to post in non shipping threads for BinJin.

We shippers just want our days to be great with our shipping / shopping hearts and full of positivity and brighter day.

For non shippers / non believers like us. Whatever we do or say or post here, there is nothing we can do if you don’t have the same faith for them. 

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Yo, BJ shippers! Have you listened to/seen these? I’m sorry I don’t as yet know how to insert links here but hope you will find and enjoy these: 

• Hyun Bin has a lovely singing voice - listen to his song “The Man” in the OST from Secret Garden. I couldn’t help fantasising him softly serenading to SYJ in a private moment together. Sigh. That thought made my knees go weak. You can find his song on YouTube and Spotify.
  • We all marvel how HB constantly gazes at SYJ. In a CLOY promo interview (posted some time ago by mmm... I’m unsure but think it was by @ChunSungIm) where SYJ laughed and said words like  “He (HB) claims me with his eyes”.  Awww....we know he does.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1