[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

35 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

It's still the same agency just different branch. At least there is one thing in common. Community Chest

Normally people will just donate to Community Chest without specifying which branch like the case of Hyun Bin but I think for SYJ, she is more specific because Daegu is her hometown so it is a special place to her. 

It is too much of a coincidence so my speculation is that they discussed and donated together. My delulu thoughts....:D

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Im watching the Couch Talk and cant stop smiling... oh my heart... I just cant stop looking at all his looks/stares/glances at her... like Im not even try to look for it... its just too obvious... my #BinJin heart...

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

And I must repeat myself... Even though Son Yejin and Hyun Bin are supposedly enemies in the movie, their chemistry is so damn good (duhhh) and the sexual tension is really high.

Oh yes. I watched it on TV and said to myself “damn, they’re enemies? the sexual tension is through the roof!” :naughty:

HB was damn fineeee in it, too. Like, not as buff as JH, but woahhhhh. If I was Yejin I don’t know where to look hahaha.

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Just went to watch The Negotiation again today as there was a special re-release for 2 days. It's just as good as the first time I watched it in the cinema. And I must repeat myself... Even though Son Yejin and Hyun Bin are supposedly enemies in the movie, their chemistry is so damn good (duhhh) and the sexual tension is really high.

@sharluvsenergy you mean they are showing it in Korea??????????

I hope the director's cut will include the scene where SeRi wore the purple cardigan in Swiss (if there is any). I really wanted to know what were their original ending (because we read the politics interference news) thou I don't think they will reveal it since I read some article recently that the NorKor were pretty upset by how the kdrama portraited their life in CLOY and Ashfall. 

Anyway, its good to know that most of us are experiencing Post Cloy syndrome (I am no alone haha :D) if you are constantly checking all the bts (which you already watched dozens of time), watch past #binjin interviews (you lost count how many you'ved watched), follow the shippers Insta page, rewatch the drama (skipped other scenes but not RiRi couple- looking for detail that you might skipped earlier :lol:) then, welcome to the club. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oh yes. I watched it on TV and said to myself “damn, they’re enemies? the sexual tension is through the roof!” :naughty:

HB was damn fineeee in it, too. Like, not as buff as JH, but woahhhhh. If I were Yejin I don’t know where to look hahaha.

I know righttttttt!!! I even find his swearing sexy. HAHAHA!

8 minutes ago, aduck said:

@sharluvsenergy you mean they are showing it in Korea??????????

Nono.. They are showing it in Singapore. Haha~

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I know righttttttt!!! I even find his swearing sexy. HAHAHA!

OMG yes! Even his swearing was sexy. I don’t really dig that scruffy look in men but HB looked damnnnnnn fine. 

Like, seriously, can these two act again in an action movie or something? If they can really have that chemistry when their eyes were glued on that monitor, what more when they are doing one-on-one action/fight (and ahem, love scene).

If BTS of CLOY can be of any indication, these two have no problem doing skinship / fight (and ahem, love) scenes at all, they are natural ;) I’ll watch that movie no matter what the outcome of BinJin will be. Three times. Hehehe.

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

rewatch the drama (skipped other scenes but not RiRi couple- looking for detail that you might skipped earlier :lol:) then, welcome to the club. 

We know right, that what we are doing! As I'm re-watching I'm not so into GSH/SD and fast forward to RiRI part !!

I wonder how long we will have any good news from them...

I hope they will another magazine shoot ala the Vogue for The Negotiation  

• Like 6

This is what happens when a delulu BinJin shipper watches ep 20 of Secret Garden, she only notices these kind of things LOL

(It's just for fun :sweatingbullets:)

picsart-03-08-04-32-04.jpg

:D

picsart-03-08-04-35-46.jpg

:tongue:

screenshot-20200308-161759-mx-player.jpg

:wub:

As Captain Ri said: it wasn't a coincidence, it was fate B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

36 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

OMG yes! Even his swearing was sexy. I don’t really dig that scruffy look in men but HB looked damnnnnnn fine. 

Like, seriously, can these two act again in an action movie or something? If they can really have that chemistry when their eyes were glued on that monitor, what more when they are doing one-on-one action/fight (and ahem, love scene).

If BTS of CLOY can be of any indication, these two have no problem doing skinship / fight (and ahem, love) scenes at all, they are natural ;) I’ll watch that movie no matter what the outcome of BinJin will be. Three times. Hehehe.

I SO AGREE WITH YOU. If they do an action romance movie, I probably will buy tickets to watch the movie for every other day possible. More skinship is soooooooo needed!!! (P.S. love scenes are necessary too please)

12 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Here when son ye jin swearing to hyun bin :D

her acting are beyond level of best actress !!!

You are so right!!! Her acting sucks you right in with all the emotions that are so point!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Here when son ye jin swearing to hyun bin :D

her acting are beyond level of best actress !!!

Thank you!

This was the scene where HB was really impressed with YJ. When any other actresses will just scream and go wild, she acted with her eyes and that tone of her voice. It was really a sight to watch (ok I only watched it at home but still.., yeah).

Maybe that’s the one moment that hits his heart to go dugeun dugeun lolzzzz... 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

15 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Ps: notice the joke about the bed joke.....Totally a ''friendly'' joke among ''besties'' in front of the whole staff and cam. Uhum, we do believe on this loverboy :naughty:.

Could someone enlighten with this part? Still cannot find the explanation here heheh (yes i have backread) 

5 minutes ago, LoverboyBin said:

Could someone enlighten with this part? Still cannot find the explanation here heheh (yes i have backread) 

Check out BTS Ep. 14, either on YouTube or at page 100 (or is it 101-102?) in this thread. Something to do with HB pointing at the bed and YJ cited his line when they weren’t inside the boat (the one right before they kissed).

Have fun!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Thank you!

This was the scene where HB was really impressed with YJ. When any other actresses will just scream and go wild, she acted with her eyes and that tone of her voice. It was really a sight to watch (ok I only watched it at home but still.., yeah).

Maybe that’s the one moment that hits his heart to go dugeun dugeun lolzzzz... 

Wah.. how do you know this is HB fav scene??? Yup SYJ gets the title Queen of melodrama for a reason. She does not wail like a mad woman, she knows how to take you and make you feel with the character. That is why we will cry just as much as her watching her acting. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

hi. i just stumbled upon this thread and i can't read 300 pages tonight. does anyone here know a good fanfiction of cloy? i mean, something about their honeymoon, or life in Switzerland. Please help...

I saw some fanfics in twitter. And I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon one smut fanfic yesterday lol

18 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Wah.. how do you know this is HB fav scene??? Yup SYJ gets the title Queen of melodrama for a reason. She does not wail like a mad woman, she knows how to take you and make you feel with the character. That is why we will cry just as much as her watching her acting. 

I remember watching it in one of those TN interviews - or did I read it in the Esquire interview? I can’t recall exactly. He essentially described how YJ acted using her eyes and how she swore - he expected her to scream but was surprised that she did it differently.

Gahhhh if only I bookmarked that interview! This Ahjumma needs to have her files sorted hehehe...

• Like 5