[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 minutes ago, NNN said:
PS. The latest message I perceived sense of protecting was V..t clip video said how much sick he was on the last day of shooting which it was 1-2 days right after some negative comment about his no-feeling during the hug and kiss on cheek--I felt so happy to hear so as it merely defend those haters comments and remain just sheering and caring mode between two with that last day clip.

Can I ask for the link of the video clip please? I haven't watch it. Thank you!

• Like 1

It's another weekend without CLOY, fellow shippers! I was stalking HB's website (since he doesn't use SNS so this is all a shipper/fangirl can do :sweatingbullets:) and found this. 

http://hyun-bin.net/_eng/html/drama.php

http://hyun-bin.net/_eng/html/movie.php

For both pages, V@ST use posters of HB with SYJ :wub:. For drama, I understand that CLOY is a big hit (and MNKSS & SG is like a million years ago already), so they must feature CLOY poster, no doubt. But for movie, they can always use poster from Confidential Assignment, or even Rampant (this is the first and only role that HB wear historical costume, so a Rampant poster would stand out to prove diversity in HB's career). But no, they have to use The Negotiation poster for some reasons :lol:

I also found an MV that featured our beloved actor. I didn't know HB also starred in MV so this is a nice surprise. Have a great weekend shippers!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, J13 said:

This thread continues to move so fast! Great to see lots of fellow shippers continuing to visit :blush:

For some reason I’ve always really paid attention to the ‘love confession’ scene between an actor/actress in every Asian drama I’ve ever watched (and I’ve watched a lot) and it’s always a little awkward or you can really just tell it’s only for the drama but for the first time in a really long time, I really felt and believed it when SR and JH said I love you to each other during the last goodbye scene in episode 16. It was just really natural, believable and genuine. Just goes to show how much chemistry SYJ and HB have and adds to my belief that there’s something going on.

Yes yes! I'm a US shows fan so Asian/K drama always felt a bit awkwardly overly emotional for me. But with CLOY everything is so genuinely touching. I think it's partly because of BinJin chemistry, and partly because of the well-written script that made us believe in their love story. I watched ep 1-12 three times, but 13-16 only once because I cried too much in every of those ep that I'm scared of watching it again.

• Love 3

I've watch the BTS between BinJin in the scene where they had a drink together. Seeing Se Ri cried when Jeong Hyeok told her that he want to stay by her side, marry her and have a twins daughter that resembles her make me feel "it's not from the script but truly from your heart HB!"

Futhermore, SYJ admit that scene make her tear up. Like, you really wait for that right

Oh my delulu mind

• Like 8
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Wow!! I skipped that part. Good eye.

I actuslly search google fir the meaning.

So the  celibate meaning is 

a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.

Hmm maybe she means that even if she will not marry, she will still date.? Or 

She wants  to get married but hey if it doesnt happen,so what? She will still date?

I think she means that she's not avoiding sex and marriage. She just hasn't found the 'right' guy. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, queenie said:

For both pages, V@ST use posters of HB with SYJ :wub:. For drama, I understand that CLOY is a big hit (and MNKSS & SG is like a million years ago already), so they must feature CLOY poster, no doubt. But for movie, they can always use poster from Confidential Assignment, or even Rampant (this is the first and only role that HB wear historical costume, so a Rampant poster would stand out to prove diversity in HB's career). But no, they have to use The Negotiation poster for some reasons :lol:

Hi @queenie HB has another historical movie before Rampant. The Fatal Encounter in 2014 :)

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, idleee said:

I think she means that she's not avoiding sex and marriage. She just hasn't found the 'right' guy. 

Sounds reasonable!

I thought koreans are very conservative and do not talk about these issues puplicly. Especially when dating is consider a scandal.

• Like 1

@kawaiiprincess1987 When I read this translated part of the interview, I was quite shocked. I am pretty sure something was lost in translation. My conjecture is she meant she's not taking a vow of celibacy or plans to be celibate because she wants to get married in the future. I think it is within the marriage context.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, glayse said:

Did I see it right? Ye jin was seen twice in that clip? I don't know which movie is in 1:50, while for 4:03 is The Classic. Looking at the video looks like the song is so touching because some of them are teary-eyed. Maybe HB was so proud that her close friend is featured among all artists.

I didn't see it? Pls share the video... I'm dying to see it. Was she there on that day?  Did she attended there too?

12 minutes ago, V*stKill said:

@kawaiiprincess1987 When I read this translated part of the interview, I was quite shocked. I am pretty sure something was lost in translation. My conjecture is she meant she's not taking a vow of celibacy or plans to be celibate because she wants to get married in the future. I think it is within the marriage context.

I agree with you. Some people don't have plans of marriage ever in their lives and by not dating at that moment doesn't mean she has such type of plans (of being a celibate).She too just like any other normal woman ,hopes to get married someday on finding the right man.

Btw @V*stKill,, your username literally cracked me up.....:joy:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, J13 said:

I have to also say that not every cast member would be around for every single HB/SYJ shoot so they wouldn’t have seen every interaction between them but again, for those who have seen their affection for one another, I would think they would know not to say anything 

I totally agree with this.
He is professional, all cast are. They'll not talk about the relationship of co-workers.

This is about respect too.

:smile:

8 hours ago, J13 said:

In short, I think everyone is being careful with what they say so as not to encourage the dating rumours. My reasoning for this is that SYJ has been in the industry for 20 years and has never had an official publicly announced relationship so I think people respect her and the situation enough to let her choose when she wants to announce her first relationship. SYJ and HB are also Korean superstars, they are literally at the top of the game and have been for a long time.. pretty sure no one in the industry would want to get on their bad side so makes sense that any interview questions with the cast involving dating rumours would be down played. 

I also confess that I don't what happen, but HB has always confirmed his dating and break-up with other ex-girlfriends and his agency has danied about dating SYJ several times.

Sometimes I feel bad thinking about it

I prefer to believe they are not prepared to announce something to the media. Especially at this moment, where they are on the rise and CLOY is very successful.

But this is can be their choice and we have to respect it.

:confused:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

In fact all the more they don't admit, to me it means it could be they are really together. I feel that they are just waiting to give it more time and announce when they are ready.

It will be heartbroken too if in the end they are not together. :cry:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:50 PM, Helena said:

A Moment to Remember (2004; Son Ye-jin & Jung Woo-sung)

The Classic (2003; Son Ye-jin, Jo Seung-woo, Jo In-sung)

(Credits: binjin2020/一骑绝尘cp@Weibo)

Anybody has the link of this video? Please share. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

@forest_greenz 

Me too! 

it would be very sad that they are not a couple :( 

I don't know about their lives. But I know that HB is very serious, private and responsible.

And I see when he's with SYJ ... It's different!!

The way she makes him smiles.... It's different! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1