[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I've seen this kind of backhug. The actors are single, they not wore thick clothes and no gossip about them until now :lol:

(I put on spoiler, this is my fave second lead on KDrama)

I watched that drama too :heart: i loved them as well but here the placement of male actor's left hand is not directly on the chest like HB's. There might be similar cases but in my knowledge of k-drama's I have never seen any direct contact like HB and SYJ. That's I was so surprised. I normally don't analyse CLOY skinships that much but this was beyond my expectations:lol: I am not claiming they are dating because of that certain action (i do believe they are dating though:D), but this back hug was shocking for a K-drama standard in a good way;)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hi girls!!! I need SYJ and HB fans' help.

I want to make a comparission of their behavior with their previous partners/co-stars and their behavior with each other so, can you tell me the names of their previous partners and their most rumored romance with any co-stars they've worked before?

I need to watch videos of SYJ and HB with any of those people to compare and then to tell you my conclusions <_<

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kdramalover0216 said:

I want to make a comparission of their behavior with their previous partners/co-stars and their behavior with each other so, can you tell me the names of their previous partners and their most rumored romance with any co-stars they've worked before?

I need to watch videos of SYJ and HB with any of those people to compare and then to tell you my conclusions <_<

SYJ

- Rumor with Kim Nam Gil (drama  Shark/movie THe Pirates)

- Best chemistry (before CLOY) with  Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food / Something In The Rain (Netflix).

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, cybertron said:
43 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

SYJ

- Rumor with Kim Nam Gil (drama  Shark/movie THe Pirates)

- Best chemistry (before CLOY) with  Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food / Something In The Rain (Netflix).

HB

- His ex girlfriend Song Hye Kyo (drama World Within)

- best chemistry (before CLOY) with Han Ji Won (drama Secret Garden, I heard this drama create a war :crazy: between SHK and HJW fans as HB still in relationship with SHK back then)

Simply reminder this is a shipping paradise, we should be happy as our shipping seems smoothly sailing. No negative comment please towards other actor/actress involve with Binjin :).

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

HB

- His ex girlfriend Song Hye Kyo (drama World Within)

- best chemistry (before CLOY) with Han Ji Won (drama Secret Garden, I heard this drama create a war :crazy: between SHK and HJW fans as HB still in relationship with SHK back then)

Simply reminder this is a shipping paradise, we should be happy as our shipping seems smoothly sailing. No negative comment please towards other actor/actress involve with Binjin :).

Thanks! It's been very helpfull info and don't worry, no negative comments will come from me. I'll just compare their behavior with them B)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Thanks! It's been very helpfull info and don't worry, no negative comments will come from me. I'll just compare their behavior with them B)

Sorry, the reminder I mean for all of us hehehe....

Looking forward for your analysis :D.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2020 at 10:57 PM, phoenixember said:

During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

Hmmm...

next project please please.. I don't want to stop the team up.. love it very much the spark of there eyes oh my god just like real in love 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Melanie Alcon said:

During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

It looks like SYJ nudged him and they could be holding hands too

Because Hyun Bin used his left hand and he's not even left handed. But Idk I'm just a delulu fan here. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Naver profile update. yup he is tall ,theres 20 cm height difference between them,even with heels she still small,son ye jin isnt short either for an asian woman ,standing at 165 cm,shes average woman. But if theres close up shooting son ye jin mostly used some props to boost her weight just like this 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I was one of us who started analysing the back hug scene immediatly after it aired, like is the hand too low, is it normal, did they agree on it.

Then I thought maybe we're overthinking it. Its really not a big deal, just conservative koreans being really particular about "manner hands".

But thank you so much @mesokkom for your pictures. It made me squeal in excitement. He has great chemistry with HJW and they were super friendly as well but the placement of his hands are different!!

He is DEFINITELY very comfortable with SYJ :relaxed:

Spoiler
3 hours ago, mesokkom said:

hyun bin' another back hug scene84504881_3144338938943503_3586456176453284345297_505590873494063_602042219186513

hyun bin' back hug scene with Son Ye Jin

83506340_606748143218455_426326107432681

• Like 6
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

hands are different!!

He is DEFINITELY very comfortable with SYJ

HB back hug with SYJ is so much different from others its bcoz she is her love of his life:heart::star:...his affection towards her setting a territorial ownership that she is mine and i am hers:blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13