[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@cybertron well its funny when son ye jin said do you have crush on me ? to jung hae in,well he is junior actor compare to son ye jin and at first he cannot look to son ye jin because she is too pretty. but hyun bin seems like natural  but i see admiration of her beauty when he looks at her ,but lets dont forget all hyun bin ex whos one of them are one of the prettiest woman in sk. same as son ye jin ,all good looking actor works with her,so they are you can say top class actor. so they are power couple if they are in relationship.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Ah.... HB-ssi, can't help yourself to not gently rubbing her hands all the time rite? :wub::D

I think the below picture is the time they put on the couple ring..? 

I’m delulu in the afternoon.

spreading positivity everywhere with BinJin vibes!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, jinjin said:

Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin Romance Rumor.

In the last video, KNG was still kissing SYJ after the director said "Cut"

Some SYJ's male costars have recently sent her food trucks, including Jung Ha In, Lee Min Ho and So Ji Sub.

Moreover, most of them agree that SYJ has an ability to spread positive energy to others.

That's why "Negotiation" MC called her a Chemistry Master. 

Actually i've been shipping KNG&SYJ before, cause their interaction during reherseal & BTS, they look comfortable teasing and bickering together. 

Both of them been working together first at CF then continue to Shark drama and  last one The Pirates Movie.

Even there's rumor They also had a date in Japan, after the two had wrapped up filming their Shark drama. (Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/544915wpp/breaking-kim-nam-gil-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-but-their-agencies-deny )

Base on that, it has similiar stories like BinJin. 

Until later on SYJ  talks about her dating rumors with KNG. She said  "Our co-star Park Chul Min joked around that the two of us should get married, but we don't think about it, and we're not going to do it in the future. Kim Nam Gil is someone I want to be with for a long time, but as a friend. He always makes me laugh."

(Source https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30626/20140728/son-ye-jin-addresses-dating-rumors-with-kim-nam-gil.htm)

After reading her statement i knew my ship for them has sunk.

At least, she said that she want to be with for a long time,  even just as a friend. And he's the only person who she said that ALWAYS makes her laugh.

I'm waiting also her statement about her relationship with Hyun Bin.

What i really wish about her statement is her wedding news. Someone she want to be for long time as her partner in life.

• Like 11

BACKHUG is the best scene ever the most beautiful for couple who are so much in love. It conveys being she is my woman. I am very happy seeing such an amazing so sweet affectionate hug. My goodness i dont want to end  the drama but must to be continue in real life I wish..:heart:

• Like 11

Just to think that we're going already to ep. 13 this Saturday and that after this weekend we jut have 2 more episodes makes me feel devastated, not just because the drama it's a masterpiece ( I really don't know how I'll be able able to watch and enjoy other dramas after CLOY) but mainly because we won't see BINJIN together anymore :bawling:.Just to think about it makes me feel heartbroken :heartbreak:.

I'm praying to get at least +2 episodes but unfortunately I know that this isn't possible.Would be extremely hard for me not seeing this two together anymore :tears:.

• Sad 9
  • Love 1

This thread is for HB & SYJ. For other ships, please go to their thread instead (full directory here):

(For new fans who are curious) When the 1st round of HB-SYJ dating rumor came out (January 10, 2019), many k-nets comments listed names previously linked with them:

https://netiizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/01/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-deny.html

——-

1. So it wasn't So Ji Sub but Hyun Bin~ if it's true, they look so good together. It would've been great if they were the New Year couple instead..

3. They're both so consistent with their dating scandals. Hyun Bin has been in one with Hwang Ji Hyun, Song Hye Gyo, Kang Sora... Son Ye Jin with Kim Nam Gil, So Ji Sub..

3. Hyun Bin's past relationships have been Hwang Ji Hyun, Kang Sora, Song Hye Gyo... while Son Ye Jin dated Kim Nam Gil and then So Ji Sub...

———-

^^ Many thought she dated Kim Nam-gil & So Ji-sub.

SYJ has never gone public with her relationship. There were rumors with Kim Nam-gil (who said Son Ye-jin was cuter than he expected and she has a lot of aegyo), but she addressed it directly. 

As for So Ji-sub, many wanted them together before HB & SYJ’s rumor; he has since gone public (outed by media in May 2019) for the very first time with reporter Jo Eun-jung.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

Whoever said she is lesbian..

Watch this..

I don’t understand korean but through the translation, she didn’t specify the gender of her exes, did she? So this can’t disprove the rumor though. Not that I believe the rumor which was created in such a ridiculous way with all the anonymous figures like actress A, singer B that we can never verify. Even her rumor with KNG is more reliable than that  :sweatingbullets:

Tbh I actually don’t really care about their exes. As famous and good-looking as they are, they must have a pretty long list of exes I believe, not considering that they’re also kind, talented and rich. What the present and future hold is more important. YJ said she mistook her past relationships as real love so as mature as she gets now, I hope she’s found the one, who is the most compatible and willing to make life decisions with her. And we all know who’s the one that we’re all rooting for, right :D

• Like 5
  • Love 8

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

A Chinese fan has posted the Chinese translation of a Ceci’s interview with Hyunbin in 2009. Actually, on weibo, in order to educate new fans about Hyunbin (these became fans of Hyunbin after Memories of the Alhambra), a few of his old time fans have dug up and reposted their past postings of translations of news and interviews. This Chinese translation of this Ceci interview is however a new one that was just posted yesterday.

This interview was done after he had a 19-month long working period of working on 3 projects -  TV Drama ‘World Within Us’ in 2008, followed by TV Drama ‘Friends Our Legend’ in 2009 and Movie ‘I am Happy’. The interviewer quoted lines from his characters or the female lead characters in these projects (as well as his earlier projects) and posed him questions based on these quotes. It is a very meaningful interview which gives us a very good insight into his views about acting and his profession. The interview also gives us a glimpse of how and what he thinks about certain things concerning love, marriage, family etc.

I have only extracted the parts that are relevant/interesting for the readers and participants in this thread. My English translation of extracts of this Ceci’s Interview is based on the Chinese translation as I do not have access to the original Hangeul version.

#JiWoo “That’s what I don’t like about you. I’d say this, you and I are dating. Why do we have to hide this from the people in our company?” – (Worlds Within Us, Episode 9)

Q: Until now, as soon as you have a girlfriend, not only through your agency but you yourself would announce it to the media. It seems like you do not have the habit of hiding such information from the public.

A: It is not that I want to reveal. It is also not that I do not want to reveal. By coincidence, it just happened to be revealed. And then things take off on its own. Now I have become an active contributor to scandals. Anyhow, this is unavoidable. So, I’d like to think that it is not such a bad thing for it to become people’s casual talk/gossip topic. However, I do not want this to be the basis that dictates my emotions. Koreans‘ reception to such things is different from foreigners’; Koreans are concerned about matters like, “This is my man”; “This is my oppa”. To be honest, I really dislike releasing any news about my girlfriend’s and my family members’ private life and matters. This is because, my fans do not become my fans after seeing me in my private life. And if because my girlfriend is like this, my family members are like that, I am like this or that in real person, if all of these are revealed, then in the future, what is left for me to show to all?   (Me: Referring to the fact that people will see it as acting and start to dissociate him with the drama characters. In the earlier part of the Interview, he talked about how after each project, people would call him by his drama character’s name, so he has become Gook (Ireland), Sam-shik (Kim Sam Soon), Ji-woo, Dong-su to them.). If I am no longer acting, then I would not mind for all of these to be revealed. Because this is not the case, my life is still a precious material that can be revealed through acting, that’s why I guard my privacy very jealously.

#JiWoo “What? I? Why do you assume that I am thinking of marriage and am crazy about getting married? You can ask around and ask any man. Which fool wants to get married?” (World Within Us Ep 7)

Q: While this is also the case for everybody, but even more so for an actor, marriage really isn’t an easy decision at all. Do you have any longing to get married or any phobia against marriage?

A: Indeed I hope and dream of marriage and having a family of my own. First of all, even though I have a certain degree of wealth, I want to be able to see my family walking around freely and living an ordinary, simple life. And no matter where my wife goes, I want to be able to be with her or see her without constraints. (Laughs). And I hope to be able to do away with the conventional parent-child barrier that results in a lot of parent-child misunderstanding and arguments. I want to have a happy and harmonious relationship with my children like that between friends. If I have a son, then, unarguably, let me be the one to teach my son. My father is very strict, so I do entertain happy wishful thoughts that I will not be like that. When I crave or long for marriage, these thoughts come in useful. (laughs). If my son wants to smoke, I will let him smoke in front of me. If he wants to exercise, I will coach him in physical activities. If he has a girlfriend, then I will let him bring her home. I want to be a person who can spend time with my family members whenever they need me, and a father who can accompany my children in every small and big milestone. I hope to build my own family and to have more family members to spend my life together with.

#JungAh “For you, love is about two people being happy together. For me, love is about two people being together, even if it brings misery to them.” #Gook “Dangerous love? I didn’t know you are such a person, now that I understand you more, I hate that kind of love.” (Ireland Ep 15) (Me: Hyunbin was Gook in Ireland and his wife “JungAh” was acted by Lee Na Young. In that drama, his wife did not love him but another man she fell in love with after her marriage.)

Q: Between “being happy together” kind of love vs “being together even if it brings misery” kind of love, for Hyunbin, which of these two types of love would more accurately describe your stand on love?

A: I like Gook’s stand on love, being happy together. This has nothing to do with my own will. It’s probably because the Korean society has created the man to be in a certain image. It is etched in the Korean man’s mind that he is to protect the family, provide financially for the family and to bear all kinds of responsibilities. If it is only the two people living in misery, then it is still probably okay. But in Korea, this is not possible. If the two people are in misery, their parents will also be miserable. Other family members will also be affected. When I think about these things, I will definitely not choose this type of love.

#JiWoo “Didn’t you beg your sunbaenim not to use the clichéd ‘destiny love story’, or ‘love at first sight type of hapless love story’ or ‘the irrationally melancholic and uninteresting kind of love story” as the script material? You are no longer a child. Regarding what adults say about destined love, fated love, first love, love at first sight, honestly, aren’t all these things just packaging?” (World Within Us Ep 5).

Q: Destined love, love at first sight, first love that is pure, fated love…Do you believe in these?

A: I believe, but I have never experienced any of these. I do not have anybody that can be counted as my “first love”. When I was in Elementary School, I did not ever have a crush on a teacher or my classmate seated next to me. I have also never idol-worshipped a foreign celebrity or movie star. In junior and senior High School, I did not have any interactions with girls (Me : He was in an all-boys high school all the way till end of senior High). It is not because I had any prejudices against girls at that time. It is just that I did not develop those kinds of feelings towards anyone. If a certain person looks good to me, I would just have this thought, “yes, that person looks good”, that is all; I never entertained the thought of whether I love that person – not even once.

Q: Even so, in the process of growing up, you must have fallen in love before. Your first love must have caught you by surprise, wouldn’t you say so? Because the feelings of first love is like that.

A: No, not really. (Laughs). When I fell in love, it was different. I don’t know what the reason is, it was just different. After the love relationship ended, the question, “Did I really love that person?” came into my mind. Clearly, I did say “I love you”, and I was definitely happy when we were together. At that time, it did feel like it was love, but when it ended, I have asked myself, “Was that love?”. Perhaps, “Ah, this is what love is” is something that needs time to discover and realize. 

This is the end of the extracts that I have for you.

Now, let me share what Son Yejin said at Pretty Noona’s press conference:

Please watch from 3:17-4:13.

This is shared with me by one of our chingu here. I saw this clip before I read the Chinese translation post of his Ceci’s interview and it struck me that what they have said about their “past loves” is so similar. Haha..again, blame my imagination - I was wondering if one of them might have borrowed the idea from the other after hearing each other’s sharing since it resonated with her :D 

For those who are less familiar, at the time of the interview, Hyunbin was officially still with (the female lead in World Within Us), but they were both busy with their own projects after that. After the interview, Hyunbin took a break in which he traveled a bit, before going into his next mega hit - Secret Garden. Immediately after Secret Garden, he went on to do two more movies - ‘Come Rain Come Shine’ and ‘Late Autumn’ before entering into military service as a Marine Officer (I believe he volunteered for this which is known to be the toughest in Korean military service) in March 2011. He had no breaks at all after Secret Garden and all that the media managed to squeeze in just before his enlistment was a guesting in a three-part episode in Taxi. When asked if he had a gf then, his answer was still a “yes”. However, on the second day after his enlistment, a joint statement about the break up was released. (Sorry about these little details as I thought it would be useful to understand a bit about the context and situation then.)

As I have mentioned before, he has always thought about getting married and having children. In this interview and other interviews he also talked about why he chose to complete his university degree and even went on to achieve a master’s- it is because he wants his children to be able to insert under “qualifications of father” the indication that their father is a university graduate. (FYI - In Korea, application forms including application forms for jobs etc require you to fill in details of your parents’ qualifications as well as details of your weight, height etc..this is something that many of us can’t understand or accept but this is just how the Korean society is like. Knowing this will also help you understand why certain things are the way they are and why gender biasness exists in Korea...sorry for the extra details :sweatingbullets:)

This! I just love this. ❤️❤️

I'm not sure if this is allowed. I hope this is alright. But I just want to bring this post back up the surface so we could all shriek in excitement. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 9
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, luffie said:

Since CLOY is very successful with the audience, do the cast go on a vacation together (like the cast of WWSK) after the show wraps up? Thank you!

Lets pray for this. :wub:

Sorry if its oot but I feel lil bit fishy for Rampant movie premiere. I think HB try to play safe by inviting almost all of his past co-star to this prem but SYJ’s appearance is somehow feels different (like lovely fishy vibes) and she dressed casually for his (cough) lovely partner prem what a lovely support they have for each other :phew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQBisfcHvU

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

This is just a misunderstanding.  He didn't hear "cut" from the director. When Son Ye Jin pushed him out and the crews were laughing at him, he was surprised and asked: why?.. It's acting...what happened...

Kim Nam Gil is a well mannered actor. But he especially likes to tease Son Ye Jin. When she hit him, he said: she hits me so hard that all my makeup fell off. 

Another thing I want to say here is that when Shark ended, Son Ye Jin was supposedly flying to Japan to attend Kim Nam Gil's concert, but because the dating rumor broke out, she canceled the trip and let the whole world know she did so. But with Hyun Bin, even when the rumor started to circulate during the Negotiation promotion, they still played golf together and met each other in LA and continued to post their Christmas eve picture on her IG.  It's like she doesn't care if the whole world continues to talk about their dating rumors. So you can see the differences between close friends and more than close friends. 

I am curious~ was there rumor during Nego promo? I thought the earliest rumor was LA shopping?

• Like 2

Hi everybody... Im kind of new here..., Been a fan of SYJ for quite sometime..n started to only 'like' HB when he acted together with SYJ in negotiation.... Can someone enlighten me what is written in the title of the YT clip that i have attached since i saw SYJ's name there..TIA. 

• Like 3

Anyone know when did they film the commentary of the negotiation ? And from the last shooting of the movie in august to the movie release in this period i wonder if they met during this period still have connection ?!!

And i saw video binnie greeted syj's stuff from her drama anyone know if he watched the drama or not ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, real_misa said:

Hi everybody... Im kind of new here..., Been a fan of SYJ for quite sometime..n started to only 'like' HB when he acted together with SYJ in negotiation.... Can someone enlighten me what is written in the title of the YT clip that i have attached since i saw SYJ's name there..TIA. 

I think its about how well HB swearing because the video after rampant cast it has SYJ and the director of Negotiation movie :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

some quick notes:

I think in the interview with HB, there was this aura of shyness and femininity in SYJ's body language and facial expression that I do not see in the interview with KNG (even though there were some touching-on-the-arm from SYJ to KNG).    As for their kissing scenes in BTS, I sense slight tension between HB and SYJ's but not so much at all between KNG and SYJ.

Just my observation here.

And I totally agree with @usadango  that there is NO way they are holding hand under the table.  HB and SYJ are professional actors and sorry to say this but I don't find the idea amusing at all. -_-

• Like 9

Son ye jin with her friends at negotiation vip gathering,back theres hyun bin but not visible because the hand of that man who pouring drinks. Also yoona who good friends with both of them (son ye jin and hyun bin)

its first time to see him like selfie with his costars 

the result

• Like 11

Hello!!!! Been supporting Hyun Bin & Son Yejin since Negotiation days ~~ 

Silently reading through your posts and I'm more active in twitter & YouTube tho <3 

I know everyone's been curious about BinJin being a couple or not? Been to a lot of shipping too & we should all be positive in a way if they're a REAL couple then it's cool!!! If not, I hope we still support them as close friends.

I guess it's either they WERE or they ARE still a couple or they're SUPER DUPER close friends :rolleyes:?....Just my thoughts...

1. Hyun Bin has never been that all staring with his lovey dovey eyes with his co-actresses except of course with those who he ended up with (ex-gfs):wub:

2. Son Ye Jin has been close & have good chemistry with his co-actors and it's cool that he was able to joke that he would consider being with Hyun Bin :lol:

3. There's actually still a lot of reasons how we can see that they're really close but my time is limited, so will post some soon. But #InGroceryWeTrust ~ I just transferred here in US and when I saw that grocery shopping pics of them in LA ( almost a week after I was in LA HEOOOLLL)...I must say....there is no random thing as meeting up, doing groceries together in LA like just sooo random. I'll just leave it to that....

Regardless, we still hope for more projects and collab photoshoots with Hyun Bin and Son YeJin please....such pleasing, exceptional visuals :D

I am just reposting my tweets here huheuheuheuh I hope you liked it and please do continue supporting these two! Just happy and good vibes + their stunning acting performances in Crash Landing On You = stress-relief :)

/lol. been editing the post since the links/images/videos didn't appear like it has been sooooo long since I've posted here huh hahahah /

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1