[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

28 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

When he said i cant do this

And she said back: i cannot either, lets quit.

In a way she was cutely scolding him!:D:rolleyes:

I read somewhere about this scene.

In the first kissing scence HB and SYJ kissed each other. They finished it and waited for director's cut. But director delayed saying  "Cut". So HB and SYJ glanced each other and they tried to go for another kiss( or is it just hyun bin and ye jin joned along with him. I don't know about that). Then director unfortunately said CUT so they pulled back laughing. So that's why they are laughing after the first kiss.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Haarik said:

@phoenixember   I also commented about the possibility of them not holding hands because they are professional actors. But I am totally not offended by your comment. In fact, I checked the video to see whether they held hands in case it might be true like you said( just a wishful thinking). But I couldn't see that, then I understood they are pro when it comes to acting. 

I am sure most of the people here are not offended by your comment. We are just stating our opinion like you. So don't ask sorry for this and don't get uncomfortable for this trivial matter. At last we are just fan girls/ fan boys who wants them to be together in a good intention with lot of delusional thinking. So I can feel you :)

Peace

Let's all ship together and maybe, the universe will conspire and dulee couple will get their happy ending together :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, real_misa said:

How i wish i understand korean... What was the MC talking about yeah? 

Hyun Bin shi you just have to stay still, stay still

We will do a crazy close up from now

First go towards his eyes( to camera man I think so)

(To Hyun Bin) I want you to see the camera directly

( HB got shy and bent towards his knee)

Eyes , Eyes.  HB don’t move

(HB got up and looked towards camera)

Right like that, right , more closer ,more closer( to camera man)

HB squint his eyes in style.

Wow

Your eye shape/figure is very deep and its like longing for something

Ottoke-  how (nun-eye kup hana obsi- I don’t know what he means) can you give us such a beautiful eyesight/ look like that?

Before this clip mc asked for other guys close up I think so. Then he mentions we had close up for other artists.

But MC made Bin shi super embarrassed.

I tried my best. I am not fluent in Korean. But I can understand something. So I hope people in this forum will enlighten me if I am wrong.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I would like to end my night with happy thoughts. I thanks to all HB & SYJ ‘sunbaenim fans’ here , for always share good things and provide so much clear details regarding our BinJin. 

I started to know SYJ when i saw The Last Princess and HB in MOA . But it is from this thread i know more about both of them.

Positive thoughts attract positive things,

Positive  delulus attract positive outcomes.

:D

Yours ‘hoobaenim fan’ ,

Elbe.
(sorry if my usage is wrong, starting to learn korean slooooowwwly)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, Haarik said:

Hyun Bin shi stay still, stay still

Wow

Your eye shape/figure is very deep and its like longing

Ottoke-  how (nun-eye kup hana obsi- I don’t know what he means) can you give us such a beautiful eyesight/ look like that?

Before this clip mc asked for other guys close up I think so. Then he mentions we had close up for other artists.

I tried my best. I am not fluent in Korean. But I can understand something. So I hope people in this forum will enlighten me if I am wrong.

Thanks very much dear for the translations:)... Thats good enough for me....:wub: poor HB.. He must be so embarrassed... 

Edited by real_misa
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Fanina Fanina said:

Hello!!! Can u explain further what this is about? Hehe like what are the significance if the encircle objects? ^^, can u enlighten me pls hihi thank u so much!!!!!

I think those circle is a proof that RJH stay in YSR's bedroom.

In the other word,they slept together.

Because writer/pd didn't show which room RJH stay since he arrived.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

Anyone know when did they film the commentary of the negotiation ? And from the last shooting of the movie in august to the movie release in this period i wonder if they met during this period still have connection ?!!

And i saw video binnie greeted syj's stuff from her drama anyone know if he watched the drama or not ?

Watching the commentary part of the movie, I believe they were making that during the filming period because they had the same outfits as they had on in some of the scenes. 

During the Negotiation promotion, the staff from "Something in the rain" showed up with a banner to support SYJ, the banner said "Noona, I'm watching" so everyone laughed to hard at that. When Hyun Bin made his speech, he did say he also enjoyed the drama, so yes he did watch it.

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Haarik said:

I read somewhere about this scene.

In the first kissing scence HB and SYJ kissed each other. They finished it and waited for director's cut. But director delayed saying  "Cut". So HB and SYJ glanced each other and they tried to go for another kiss( or is it just hyun bin and ye jin joned along with him. I don't know about that). Then director unfortunately said CUT so they pulled back laughing. So that's why they are laughing after the first kiss.

Ye Jin was in it too ❤️❤️

If you change the playback speed to .05x you will see her lifting her face up a little ❤️

Ohmygoodness I didn't notice this! They're ready to do another kissing scene without being asked! Thank you for pointing that out!

Waaaaaah:wub::w00t: my heart! My heart! hahaha

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Haarik said:

Hyun Bin shi you just have to stay still, stay still

Wow

Your eye shape/figure is very deep and its like longing

WOW!! Thanks SO much for translating this! I was dying to know what the MC was saying and why the camera was closing in on HB so intensely! I think they did the same for Jong Woo Suk too just before HB, but HB was so super shy that it made the whole scenario even funnier to watch!! His eyes are indeed super deep and beautiful, he can really emote so well!

Hello to everyone here! I've been more active at the CLOY thread but have been following the postings here too. Of course I ship SYJ and HB cuz of CLOY, but also cuz I have also love SYJ and HB separately as actors. They have such amazing chemistry together, both on and off screen, it's ELECTRIC!!

I am gonna go on withdrawal once CLOY ends .... where am I gonna watch this couple together again? 

• Like 6

Re: video of them holding hands during BTS. I, for one, don’t believe that they will hold hands while working with cloy staff and co-actors. 

However, when I played the video in slow mo, I noticed that if HB is just folding his hands together, the angle of his arm is quite weird. Moreover there are subtle finger movements that couldn’t possibly be HB’s because of the position of his hands. We know HB is wearing that eye-catching knitted sweater. If he’s folding his hands together then we’d see the fabric of the sweater from both side. But so far we can only see the fabric from his left arm. 

What caught my attention was the white fabric under HB’s hand... which I assume is the fabric of yejin’s clothes (right arm) because there’s no white color in HB’s outfit. 

When Yejin was gesturing to the Nokor F5, she was waving her left hand and her right arm is not moving. I think they were really holding hands that time. Anyway, I try to be rational when it comes to shipping but I thought I’d go here and see what you guys think of my observation. 

I have screencaps but i dont know how to upload these here on soompi. Can someone help me? 

Here’s the link to the video. Play it in slow-mo starting at the 5:05 mark.

https://youtu.be/ldwPzjP71EA

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Watching the commentary part of the movie, I believe they were making that during the filming period because they had the same outfits as they had on in some of the scenes. 

During the Negotiation promotion, the staff from "Something in the rain" showed up with a banner to support SYJ, the banner said "Noona, I'm watching" so everyone laughed to hard at that. When Hyun Bin made his speech, he did say he also enjoyed the drama, so yes he did watch it.

Reveal hidden contents

Is the commentary only available with the DVD? Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Commentary will never be recorded during filming. It would be done after the premier, about 2-3 months depend on different productions. Thus, Negotiation commentary is sound only, there are no scenes of them commenting.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, peggygordon said:

This picture taken when BinJin on VIP Premier Movie "A Better Than Tommorow" on September 2010. Both of them atendded the premier to support their coleage (Jo Jin Moo and Song Seung Heon)

And look at their outfit.

SeRi said "It's Coincidental"

Jung Hyuk said "It's destiny"

Me said "100% agreed with Captain Ri" :D

happy Shipper :heart:

Please don't get offended.

These are the thoughts that came to my mind after seeing this pictures. 

They are looking like siblings of the same house

1. Who are going to play some video games in PC cafe. Or

2. Who are going to beat some gangsters and badass villains. Or

3. Who are going to a party.

Ye jin looks like elder sis and Hyun bin looks like younger brother. I am glad that they met now. They look matured in their career, looks, thinking and life experience. Hyun Bin looks elder now. And they are looking like a husband and wife material. Destiny and God surely knows how to play in one's life. Otherwise I think considering Ye Jin's personality, she might have treated him like a brother of same age, with who she can play all the games that she played in Master in the house or in other words she might have treated him like a playmate. 

I don't know why I am getting the spy kids vibe from this pictureimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7pbJlsTSEbV2IbsUF4o7

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, bichngoc93 said:

Commentary will never be recorded during filming. It would be done after the premier, about 2-3 months depend on different productions. Thus, Negotiation commentary is sound only, there are no scenes of them commenting.

Thanks for pointing that out. But what I was trying to say was they had the same outfits as the ones they used for filming so that’s why I had that thought. Did you remember them talking or describing their parts? SYJ was wearing a white dress shirt and HB was wearing a black t shirt? You probably know much better than me when they did the commentary since you followed them way before me :)

1 hour ago, skidadling said:

Is the commentary only available with the DVD? Thanks!

Yes it’s on DVD when you buy the movie. But there’s no eng subtitles :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1